Yeah. You know what? Yeah.
但我搅乱的是我自己的机构 CIA
But it was my agency I was trying to disrupt, the CIA.
哦对 你是我们这边的
Oh, that's right. You're on our team.
醒醒吧 Callen
Wake up, Callen.
要想找到Kensi只能靠我了
I'm your only shot at finding Kensi.
你怎么这么觉得
How's that?
你找我谈话的唯一原因
The only reason you're here talking to me
是因为你们联♥系♥不上Ferris了 对吗
is because Ferris hasn't been in touch, correct?
我猜就是
Yeah.
他没讯息了
He's gone underground.
如果Kensi还活着 我在这里加个很大很大的如果
And if Kensi's still alive-- which is a big, big "If," I might add--
他带走了她
he took her with him.
然后我是唯一一个可以让他再次浮出水面的人
And I'm the only one who can get him to come out again.
不
No.
你什么意思 不
What do you mean, no?
抱歉 我粗鲁了些
Oh. Sorry, that was actually rude of me.
不用了谢谢
Um... no, thank you.
我们会换个方式去找她的
We'll find her another way.
这是个错误的决定
That's a mistake.
你不像我那么了解Ferris
You don't know Ferris the way I do.
这人不正常了
The guy's sick.
他加入CIA是有原因的 让我来告诉你
There's a reason he joined the CIA, and let me tell you,
不是因为他爱国
it is not for love of country.
给我讲讲Ferris
Tell me about Ferris.
像他这样的人你可不能把他 单独和你妹妹放在一起
The kind of guy you don't want to leave alone with your sister.
我们在阿富汗共同生活过两个月 让我来告诉你
We spent two months together in Afghanistan, and let me tell you...
Hetty不该放她去 她没准备好
Hetty shouldn't have left her. She wasn't ready.
Deeks 别扯远了
Deeks, don't go there.
- Hetty没选择 - Hetty也没保护她
- Hetty didn't have a choice. - Hetty didn't protect her either.
她没准备好
She wasn't ready.
她当时还没恢复好 我们都知道的 现在又发生了这件事
She wasn't herself, and we knew that, and then this happens.
Kensi像钉子一样强硬
Kensi is as tough as nails.
到时候你就知道了
You'll see.
她会让这杂种付出代价的
She's gonna make the bastard pay.
哦 嘿
Oh... Hey.
醒醒啦
Wakey, wakey.
特别K
Special K!
我们到家啦
We're home.
你什么时候发现我们队是袭击目标的
So when did you find out our team was the target?
比我有脸承认的时间要晚
Well, later than I'm proud to admit.
在你给我们装间谍软件之前还是之后
Before or after you infected our server with spyware?
他们利用了我
They used me.
在你送Tahir Khaled去我儿子学校之前还是之后
Before or after you sent Tahir Khaled to my son's school?
Sam 那件事跟我一点关系也没有
Sam, I didn't have anything to do with that.
这事儿我前后办了两年
I was working this for two years.
如果Hetty没把Kensi送去阿富汗 这些都不会发生
If Hetty hadn't sent Kensi to Afghanistan, none of this would've happened.
但每每你们去那边干预 你会让他们费钱
But every time you guys interfered over there, you cost them money.
最终 我觉得他们决定了把你们干掉
And eventually, I guess, they decided to try to get rid of you
这样才能保障他们自己的行动
in order to protect their operations.
你就不能提醒我们一下吗
You couldn't have warned us?
我不知道他们目标是谁 直到我见到Hetty和Carl Brown在一起
I didn't know who they were going after until I saw Hetty with Carl Brown.
我向天发誓 他们没告诉我全部
Swear to God. They didn't tell me everything.
他们不信任我
They didn't trust me.
有人信任你吗
Does anyone?
你知道我为什么不信任你吗 Sabatino
You know why I don't trust you, Sabatino?
因为你让我老婆的名声很臭
'Cause you're giving my wife a bad name.
为什么
How so?
Michelle在CIA的时候和你在一起
Michelle was with you in the CIA.
是因为她 你才来我家吃的饭
She's the reason you came to my house for dinner.
因为她你见到了我的孩子
She's the reason you met my kids.
她信任你
She vouched for you.
那么你该去向她询问这些人的事啊
Well, then maybe you should be asking her about these guys.
你现在的处境已经很不利于你了
Hey, you're already walking on thin ice.
别逼我直接让你一点回头路也没得走
Don't make me smash your head through it.
Sam 我永远不会伤害你的孩子
Sam, I would never do anything to hurt your kids.
你的老婆
Or your wife.
或你的任何一个队员
Or anyone on your team.
哦对 你想帮助我们
Oh, that's right. You want to help us.
是啊
Yes.
你们得让我帮啊
And you guys have to let me.
哦
Oh!
你感觉好点了吗
You feel better?
我受不了了
I can't do this.
我坚持不下去了 他什么也没有给我们
I can't do this. He's not giving us anything.
他可能什么也给不了
He may not have anything to give us.
不不 我不能接受
No. No, I can't live with that.
你可能没有别的选择了 Deeks先生
You might not have a choice, Mr. Deeks.
你说得倒容易啊 你可是
That is awful rich, Hetty, considering you're the person
让她陷入这样处境的人啊
that put her in this position in the first place.
我是不是需要回避一下
Uh, maybe I should go...
搞得你的队员都被关起来还不够
It's not enough you get your whole team locked up,
现在你还想杀掉所有
now you go and kill every single person
可能知道Kensi在哪里的人
who might know where she's being held?
- 我出去呆一会 - 没事的 坐下
- I'm just gonna step outside. - It's okay. Sit down,
坐下吧 没事
sit down. It's okay.
让我把话说清楚
I'm gonna be perfectly clear about this.
如果Sabatino不知道她在哪里
If Sabatino doesn't know where she is,
这就意味着她只能靠自己了
that means she's in this all by herself.
你知道这意味着什么吧
You understand what that means, right?
如果她发生了任何意外
If anything happens to her...
责任都在你
that's on you.
现在 你现在有感觉好点嘛
Now, do you feel any better?
嘿 Eric
Hey, Eric?
我觉得我找到了一点线索
I think I found something.
像是一个黑箱子
It's a black case of some sort.
- 好的 是做什么的呢 - 我不知道
- Cool. What's it for? - I don't know.
你不需要知道 你也不会想知道
You don't need to know, and you don't want to know.
好的 盒子是空的吗
Okay. Is the case empty?
对的
Yep.
这不是个好兆头
And that is not a good thing.
等一下
Wait a second.
好的 Eric
Okay, Eric.
我觉得我知道Ferris是怎么带Kensi进出教堂的了
I think I know how Ferris got Kensi in and out of the church.
现在你觉得Kensi到过教堂了
Now we think that Kensi was inside the church?
事实上 我并不知道应该怎么想
Actually, I don't know what I think.
但我在教堂外面的路上找到了
But I found what appear to be wheelchair tire marks
疑似是轮椅的轮胎印
on the sidewalk outside the church,
在Callen找到Joelle的房♥间里面也有
as well as in the room where Callen found Joelle.
好的 你还找到什么了吗
All right. What else have you got?
没什么 一些束线带和一个黑头套
Not much. Some zip ties and a black hood.
- 胡子 - 呃 没有胡子
- Beard. - Um, no beard.
不 什么
No. What?
我还是把所有东西带上 带回指挥中心吧
I'm just just gonna grab everything and bring it back to Ops.
转过头来 把手放在头上
Turn around, put your hands on your head,
跪下来 脚踝交叉
get on your knees and cross your ankles.
我不会跪下的
That's not gonna happen.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
- 你一定是Eric吧 - 呃
- You must be Eric. - Uh...
- 这是Hetty的身份卡 你怎么拿到的 - 她给我的
- This is Hetty's I.D. How'd you get this? - She gave it to me.
这个地方被封锁了
This place is on lockdown.
我能看出来 你做的不错
I can tell. You've done a fine job of securing this location.
你是在嘲讽我吗
Are you mocking me?
- 我应该嘲讽你吗 - 不应该
- Should I be? - No.
那就接受我的称赞吧
Then take the compliment.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
- 你是谁 - A.J. Chegwidden
- Who are you? - A.J. Chegwidden.
我们来查一下
We'll see about that.
有两个d
Two D's.
海军上将
Admiral.
- 退伍的 - 你吓死我了
- Retired. - You gave me quite a scare.
- 握力不错啊 - 哦 你是说我吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表