好吧 他们为什么要费劲绑♥架♥Miller上尉
Well, why would they go to the trouble of kidnapping Lieutenant Miller
然后又把他丢在那儿
and then leaving him behind?
要么已经得到了想要的 要么...
Either they got what they wanted, or...
这事和他无关
this was never about him.
我们对他的祖父了解多少
What do we know about his grandfather?
Louis Miller 二等士官长
Master Sergeant Louis Miller.
1936年在费城出生 海军陆战队退伍老兵
Born in 1936 in Philadelphia. He's a Marine Corps vet.
去过韩国 越南
Korea. Vietnam.
得过两次紫心勋章 一次银星勋章
Two-time Purple Heart and Silver Star recipient.
他也出身于一个军人世家
He's also from a long line of military service.
他的祖父 在第一次世界大战中服役
His grandfather, he served in World War I.
他的父亲在瓜达尔卡纳尔岛战役中牺牲
His father died in Guadalcanal.
他的儿子
And his son--
他的儿子在沙漠风暴行动中牺牲了
he lost his son in Desert Storm.
也许我们是从上尉失踪开始查起的
Well, we may have started this with a missing lieutenant,
但现在二级士官长Louis Miller才是当务之急
but now Master Sergeant Louis Miller
我们必须找到他
is our case, and we need to find him.
我建议从养老院开始调查
Uh, may I suggest we start with the retirement home.
他被绑♥架♥的时候呼吸困难
He was having a problem with his oxygen when he was abducted.
可能有人作内应
Maybe there's somebody working on the inside.
我同意
Agreed.
我要你和Deeks去养老院卧底
I want you and Deeks undercover at the retirement home.
完美
Perfect.
- Blye小姐 - 在
- And, Ms. Blye? - Yes?
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
谢谢
Thank you.
Hanna先生
Uh, Mr. Hanna?
在
Yeah?
有一位特勤局特工将在船屋与你见面
A Secret Service agent will meet you in the boatshed.
Louis似乎是他们的一起调查的嫌疑人
It seems Louis is a person of interest in one of their investigations.
什么样的调查
What kind of investigation?
这就交给你弄清楚了
Well, that's for you to find out.
好的
Okay.
Callen先生
And, Mr. Callen.
你和我还有其他事情要处理
You and I have another matter to attend to.
去船屋了
Off to the boatshed.
玩得开心
Have fun.
所以...
So...
Kensi不是唯一一个回归工作的
...Kensi's not the only one back at work.
内奸们都被查出抓起来了
The moles have been identified or caught,
你的工作也没有丢
and you still have your job.
微小的胜利
Mm, a small victory.
巨大的代价
At great cost.
是啊...
Yeah. Any, uh...
Granger怎么样了
any update on Granger?
也许要花很长的时间恢复
It may be a long recovery.
他还发生了什么事吗
Is something else going on with him?
他会挺过去的
He'll pull through.
他不是我们现在要关注的 Callen先生
And he's not the matter at hand, Mr. Callen.
是啊 我...
Yeah. I, uh...
我想我知道你指的是什么
I think I know what this is about.
Joelle
Joelle.
不 不 我并不想谈论这个贱♥人♥
No. No, I-I don't want to talk about that bitch.
为什么
Why?
你想吗
Do you?
不
No.
很好 但你妹妹Alex却是另一回事
Good. But your sister Alex is another matter.
同父异母的妹妹
Half sister.
对
Right.
我假设
I assume
我用不着告诉你它孩子的父亲是谁
I don't need to tell you about the father of her child?
Pacey Smith
Pacey Smith.
Hetty 你不用担心 我很了解他 我...
Hetty, you don't have to worry. I know all about him, I...
他的被捕 他在狱中的日子
His arrest, his time in prison.
我会留意他的
I'm keeping an eye on him.
不只有你在留意他
You are not the only one.
万花筒发现了你父亲在Smith先生附近转悠
Kaleidoscope picked up your father in Mr. Smith's vicinity
一周内 出现在两个不同的场合
on two different occasions this week.
你动用资源跟踪我的父亲
You directed resources to track my father?
他身处一个NCIS有权调查的国度
He's in the country under NCIS authority.
他是我们的责任和义务
He's our responsibility and liability.
不 Hetty
No, Hetty.
他是我的
He's mine.
我会马上解决的
I will deal with it immediately.
Callen先生
Mr. Callen.
你的妹妹
Your sister.
我理解你不告诉Alex的原因
I understand your reasons for not telling Alex,
鉴于我们最近经历的一切
given everything we've been through here recently.
但是 我还是要说
Still, I would say this:
别让暂时的解决办法
don't let a temporary solution
变成一个永久的错误
become a permanent mistake.
这是我们的公共休息室 住户可以在这里玩游戏
And this is our common room, where residents can play games,
看电视 讲战争故事
watch TV, tell war stories.
你的祖母在海湾之家肯定不会无聊的
Your grandmother definitely won't be bored here at Bayside.
噢 相信我 她可以自我娱乐的
Oh, she entertains herself, trust me.
所以你祖母需要什么样的帮助呢
So, what kind of assistance does your grandmother need?
身体上的 饮食上的
Physical? Dietary?
不 这些都不是
No, none of the above.
我真正想看的是你们的安保室
What I really want to see is your security room.
她有偷跑的习惯
She has a habit of sneaking off.
呃 好的 跟我来
Uh, sure. Follow me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她的节奏很对哦
And she doesn't miss a beat.
下一部分靠你了
Next part's up to you.
好的
All right.
Westbrook上校
Captain Westbrook.
先生 这个人 这个奇人 这个传奇
Sir. The man, the myth, the legend.
我叫Martin Deeks 我是NCIS的人
My name is Martin Deeks, and I'm with NCIS.
我想你认识我上司 Henrietta Lange
I think you know my boss, Henrietta Lange.
但我不认识你
But I don't know you.
这倒是没错 先生 所以她给了我暗号♥...
That is true, sir. Which is why she gave me the code word...
Diomedes
Diomedes.
知道我们之前是怎么称呼她的吗
You know what we used to call her?
特洛伊Hetty
Hetty of Troy.
因为她能让一千条船出发
'Cause she could launch a thousand ships.
Hetty还有一个任务给你 上校
Well, Hetty's got one more mission for you, Captain,
我也只有一个问题要问
and I've only got one more question.
你觉得这个轮椅可以开多快
How fast do you think this chair can go?
我知道这个笑容
I know that smile.
我们的监控范围覆盖了所有公共区域
We have full coverage of all public spaces inside and out
如果确实有医疗需要
and limited coverage of a select few rooms,
还会覆盖部分指定的房♥间
when deemed medically necessary.
不好意思 这正常吗
Sorry, is that normal?
搞什么
What the hell?
小心
Look out!
Westbrook上校
Captain Westbrook!
什么
What...
好样的 甜心
Nice work, sweetheart.
我是说 上校六十年代♥开♥着黑鸟飞过俄♥罗♥斯♥
I mean, Captain was flying Blackbirds over Russia in the '60s.
如果他开到了三马赫我也不会惊讶
I wouldn't be surprised if he hits Mach 3.
好的 Nell
All right, Nell,
现在你应该能看到室内监控了
you should have the home security feed up now.
是的 收到了
Yep. Got 'em.
我现在开始扫瞄任何可疑的事
I'll start scanning for anything suspicious now.
很棒 我去检查Louis的房♥间
Awesome. I'm gonna check out Louis' room.
- 掩护我哦 - 会的
- Watch my back. - Will do.
我们谈过这个了
We talked about this.
这不是我的
It is not mine.
很好
Great.
更好了呢
Even better.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表