监控摄像呢
What about security cameras?
设置人员不小心把系统弄瘫痪了
The setup crew accidently disabled the system.
摄像头在酒吧营业之前刚弄好
The cameras came back online just before the bar opened.
哈
Huh.
是无心的还是顺手弄的
Careless or convenient?
这位是Minjun Rhee 他负责设置这些
This is Minjun Rhee; he was in charge of setup.
- NCIS特别探员Callen - 他归你们了
- Special Agent Callen, NCIS. - He's all yours.
特别探员Sam Hanna
Special Agent Sam Hanna.
我们已经举办这个活动三年了 从没出过问题
We've run this event for three years, never had a problem.
昨天晚上谁帮你弄的
Who helped you last night?
我自己设置的蜂鸣器和记分牌
I set up the buzzers and scoreboard by myself.
- 有谁能接触到你的设备 或者挪动这些东西吗 - 我没看到过
- Anyone touch any of your gear, move anything? - Not that I saw.
还有谁在这儿
Who else was here?
从惠特利大学来的一帮人 设置了灯光 横幅
A bunch of people from Whitley set up the lights, the banners.
你知道他们叫什么吗
You know their names?
并不全认识
Some, not all.
那里面是什么
What's in there?
安保系统的硬盘
Security system hard drives.
联邦探员 开门
Federal agents. Open up.
把门打开
Unlock the door.
可能是在毁灭证据
Could be destroying evidence.
一个小时的拉锯战 换来一个名字 Nadia
Well, after an hour of pulling teeth, we have a name: Nadia.
我们知道Yuri是她父亲
And we know Yuri's her father.
她12岁 独生女
She's 12 years old, only child.
她妈妈以为她在医院的咖啡厅做作业呢
Her mother thought she was doing homework in the hospital cafeteria.
Nadia 你上几年级了
Nadia, what grade are you in?
我有个上六年级的女儿
I have a daughter in sixth.
你什么时候离开医院的
When did you leave the hospital?
Pamela Volonev
Pamela Volonev.
- 谢谢 - NCIS Callen探员
- Thank you. - Agent Callen, NCIS.
- 很抱歉在这种时候打扰你们 - 特别探员Sam Hanna
- We're sorry to disturb you at a time like this. - Special Agent Sam Hanna.
你丈夫这边有什么进展吗
Any progress on your husband?
我们希望他能在一两天之内醒过来
We're hoping he wakes up in a day or two.
如果她给你们造成了什么不便 我很抱歉 她只是想帮忙
I'm so sorry if she caused you any trouble. She was just trying to help.
你不需要去当侦探 Nadia 那有点儿危险
You don't have to play detective, Nadia. That can get a little dangerous.
如果你知道什么 你可以告诉我们
If you know anything, you can just tell us.
关于安保系统 她想知道你们有没有
On the security system, she wants to know if you did
对缺失文件进行深层扫描和RAM分♥析♥
a deep scan for missing files and a RAM analysis.
我们会注意的
We will look into that.
作为一个小女孩儿 你可是知道不少啊
You know a lot for a young girl.
她受的是家庭教育 她的数学SAT分数很漂亮
She's homeschooled. Got a perfect score on her math S.A.T.,
被加州理工提前录取了
early acceptance to Cal Tech.
12岁就被录取了
At 12 years old?
- 她会住到宿舍里去吗 - 不会 她太小了 还害羞
- Is she gonna live in the dorms? - No, she's too young, too shy.
她需要住在家里
She needs to be at home.
听起来是个正确的决定
That sounds like the right decision.
我有几个问题 呃
Just a couple of questions, um...
Yuri在实验室和谁起过冲突吗
does Yuri have any conflicts in the lab?
新认识了什么外国人吗
Any new foreign contacts?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
我们得查看他的家用电脑 好吗
We'll need to see his home computer, okay?
Nadia 你可以跟我们说话的 我们不咬人
Nadia, you can talk to us. We don't bite.
她说Yuri的电源计划没有任何独♥立♥价值
She says that Yuri's plans for the power supply are of no value alone.
你们还得拿到布拉多克大学的制导系统计划
You'd also have to get plans for the guidance system from Braddock University.
就一个小妞来说 你劲儿还真挺大 你确定你不是个男的吗
You're pretty strong for a chick. Are you sure you're not a dude?
我未婚夫在紧张的时候也爱插科打诨
Yeah, my fiance talks smack, too, when he's nervous.
- 未婚夫 - 嗯哼 谁是那个幸运的小姐啊
- Fiance? - Mm-hmm. Who's the lucky lady?
等下 别告诉我 让我猜猜 我那么多年的心理战可不是白打的
Wait, don't tell me, let me guess. I didn't spend years in PSYOP for nothing.
你
You're...
- 对时尚达人来说有点儿老 - 你是个混♥蛋♥
- too old for a hipster. - Okay, you're a dick.
你应该是喜欢那种毫无威胁
But your type's gonna be nonthreatening,
顺从型的 因为你把自己当成老大
borderline submissive because you think you're the alpha male.
真可惜那个简易爆♥炸♥装置没炸掉你的舌头
Oh, it's a pity that IED didn't take out your tongue.
他应该是 身体健康 但是很瘦 男子气概不多 更可爱一点
He's gonna be... fit but thin, more cute than manly.
冲浪的沙滩男孩和梗犬的结合体
Some sort of a cross between a beach boy surfer and a terrier.
这是治疗的一部分吗
Is this part of the therapy?
- 我分心了 - 我只是不想再装下去了 是这个人吗
- I was distracted. - I was bored of pretending. Is this the guy?
是的 我就是那个人 你好啊哥儿们 我是Deeks
Yeah, I'm the guy. What's going on, man? Deeks.
你好Deeks 我是Sullivan
Deeks, Sullivan.
- 很高兴认识你 - 我们得走了
- Nice to meet you. - Hey. We should leave.
- 好的 - 嘿 呃 哥们 你冲浪吗
- Okay. - Hey, uh... do you surf, brah?
嗯 我冲浪啊 你呢
Uh, I do. I do actually surf. Do you surf?
现在没了
Not at the moment.
好吧 每个月的第三个星期六 如果你想去的话我可以带你
Well, every third Saturday, I take out vets if you want to go.
- 很感谢 - 不算事儿
- I appreciate that. Thank you. - Cool.
- 好吧 祝你愉快 很高兴认识你 - 你也是 保重
- All right, have a good one. Nice to meet you. - You, too. Take care.
祝你愉快 壮K 再见
Have a good one, Special K. See you later.
我喜欢那个Sullivan 我很高兴你交到了朋友
I like that Sullivan. I'm glad you made a friend.
他不是什么朋友 更像是个让我想把他嘴堵上的混♥蛋♥
He's not really a friend. He's more of an obnoxious ass that I was trying to shut up.
不管怎样 你今天看起来好多了
Well, regardless, you seem better today.
我很好
I'm okay.
挺好 我信你 很好就好
Good. I'll take it. Okay is good.
很抱歉我这么难搞
Sorry I've been so difficult.
没事 你不用道歉啊 你有很多要操心的事
Psh. All right, you have nothing to apologize for. You got a lot on your plate.
是 我一直
I do. I've
都在拿你撒气 我不应该那么做的
been taking it out on you, and I shouldn't do that.
不 你没有
No, you haven't.
那个 那个东西你还带着吗
Do you, do you still have it with you?
什么
Huh?
戒指
The ring.
我拿它做抵押买♥♥了个平衡车
I hocked it for a Segway.
在海滨木板路玩这个看上去挺酷炫 挺有趣的
They seem really cool, fun on the boardwalk.
你带着它呢吗
Do you have it with you?
- 那个平衡车 没有 在家呢 - 我能看看吗
- The Segway? No, it's at the house. - Can I see it?
好吧
Okay.
选一只手 随便哪一只
Pick a hand, any hand.
呃
Mm.
很漂亮
Stunning.
没错
Yup.
好了 收起来吧
Okay, put it away.
- 你想戴上试试看吗 - 不
- You want to try it on? - Nope.
你确定
You sure?
事实上 直到我出院前我都不想再见到它了
In fact, I don't want to see it again until I get out of here.
我需要点东西来期待一下所以
I need something to look forward to. So...
说实话 答应我 即使我求你
actually, promise me that even if I beg, you will...
你也不能再把它拿出来给我看
not let me see it again.
好吧 听上去不错 我喜欢
Okay, sounds like a plan. I like it.
要消失啦
Going away.
我要消失啦
I'm going away.
- 好吧 等一下 就再看一次 - 不行 已经晚了
- Okay, wait, just one more time. - No, it's too late.
- 就再看一次 - 已经晚了
- Just one more time. - It's too late.
- 求你了 - 好吧 但是这是最后一次了
- Please. - Okay, but this is the last time.
- 你刚刚答应了我什么 - 什么
- What did you just agree to? - What?
我说了 答应我 哪怕是我求你 你也不能给我看
I said, "Promise me you will not show it to me even if I beg."
- 你在干什么 - 你简直太疯狂了
- What are you doing? - You're so crazy.
起码我能信守承诺
At least I can keep a promise.
说得好
Touche.
- Deeks呢 - 去看Kensi了
- Where's Deeks? - Stopped by to see Kensi.
我们有什么进展了
And where are we?
我们对Whitley大学所有研究生的 背景调查已经做完了
Well, we ran background checks on all the grad students at Whitley.
没有任何问题【就像口哨一样干净】 一个刷白了的Whitley口哨
Everything's clean as a whistle. A whitewashed Whitley whistle.
那Moradi教授呢
What about Professor Moradi?
这个嘛 25年没有违规的保密工作
Well... 25 years of classified work with no irregularities.
国防部不会让一所大学掌握所有的机密
DoD doesn't give one university all the keys to the kingdom.
也许我们会在Braddock那边找到什么
Maybe we'll find something at Braddock.
好吧 Chapman教授没有 磁轨炮制导系统的合同
Well, Professor Chapman does have the contract for the railgun guidance system.
让Deeks去和他的学生们谈谈
Have Deeks talk to some of his students.
如果有不对劲的地方就找出来
Find out if something's not kosher.
- 真的吗 - 真的吗
- Really? - Really?
怎么了
What?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表