Discharged in '89, and then worked
在快递业干了20年
in package delivery for 20 years.
这里面可挣不了什么钱
There's not a lot of money in that.
那5万美金有可能是偷的
50 grand was probably stolen.
所以我用了罗宾汉来指代
Hence my Robin Hood reference.
- 嗯哼 - Bryant作为人♥民♥公仆来说
Uh-huh. SAM: Bryant's doing pretty well
做得还不错 他的同事认为
for a civil servant; his co-workers think
他有可能做了假账以充实自己的口袋
he may have, uh, cooked the books to line his pockets.
所以Langston绑♥架♥了Bryant是因为Bryant是个腐♥败♥的官员
So Langston kidnapped Bryant 'cause he's a corrupt official?
强迫Bryant退回那些脏款
Forced Bryant to withdraw the dirty money,
然后把它们用在原本就该用在的地方
and use it for its original, intended purpose.
我会去调查Bryant的银行账户
I'll look into Bryant's bank accounts.
嘿 我们刚刚拿到调查
Hey. So we just got permission
Bryant那辆奔驰定位的许可了
to access Bryant's Mercedes' GPS.
结果发现 就在山谷中的退伍军人公墓
It turns out, it's at the Veterans Cemetery in the Valley.
Kensi和Deeks现在已经在路上了
Kensi and Deeks are on their way now.
Eric 把Langston的地址发给我
Eric, send me Langston's address.
我和G会去看一下
Me and G'll go check it out.
也许他会和一位同是海军的男人谈谈
Maybe he'll talk to another Navy man.
或者一位merry man
Or a merry man.
你给人的感觉很像Little John
You do bear a striking resemblance to Little John.
噢 谢谢你 Friar Tuck
Oh, thank you, Friar Tuck.
借过一下 修女玛丽安
Excuse me, Maid Marian.
- 可以吗 - 当然
- May I? - Yes, of course.
我不会在意的
I wouldn't take it personally.
我是说 我一直觉得你更像是
I mean, I always fancied you more of an,
我不确定 Alan-a-Dale 那位吟游诗人
I don't know, Alan-a-Dale, the wandering minstrel.
因为我会弹鲁特琴
Because I play a mean lute.
因为你会弹鲁特琴
Because you play a mean lute.
- 谢谢 - 嗯哼
- Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
椰子芒果味的
Coco mango.
Hentietta
Henrietta?
没错 我们这出了点状况
Yeah. We've got a situation here.
好极了
Wonderful.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
把Bryant带到这来一定有什么原因
There's got to be a reason to bring Bryant here,
除了这很显眼之外
besides the obvious.
我觉得他把Bryant带到这来不是为了杀他的
I don't think he'd bring him here to kill him,
我是说 这是用来表达对老兵的尊重和崇敬的地方
I mean, it's a place where you honor and respect veterans.
对 但你要知道我们的推测是
Yeah, but remember our working theory is that
Langston认为 Bryant的所作所为正好相反
Langston believes that Bryant is doing just the opposite.
我找到一枚新鲜的脚印
I got fresh prints.
从贝沙湾找到的么
From Bel Air?
我决定假装你刚才什么都没说
I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that.
这样更好
It's probably for the best.
脚印朝向这个方向
It's going this direction.
好 你带头
All right, you lead the way.
回到退伍军人医院感觉有点怪怪的 哈
It was kind of weird being back at the VA Hospital, huh?
呃
Uh...
嗯 我 我也不知道
Yeah, I don't, I don't know.
我是说 你还好吧
I mean, are you... are you okay?
挺好的 只要我不是作为病人来 我就很好
Yeah. As long as I'm not going in as a patient, I'm good.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
怎么了
What do you mean?
唔 嗯
Um, well...
你也有很多关于那儿的回忆
You have a lot of memories from there, too.
说不定比我还多 我有好几周都在昏迷
Probably more than me. I was in that coma for weeks,
但 你全程都是清醒的
but... you were awake for all of it.
拜托 我好着呢
Please, I'm good.
你知道的 我那部分 我那部分是容易的那部分
You know, my part was... my part was easy.
我就只是出现 吃个果冻
I just showed up, ate the Jell-O
然后向一个昏迷中的女孩求婚
and proposed to a girl in a coma.
喂 我是认真的
Yeah, I'm serious.
你一直都陪在我身边
You were there for me the entire time,
但我却没能陪着你
and I wasn't there for you.
我是说 我做不到
I mean, I couldn't be.
救命
Help!
那是谁
The hell was that?
声音从那里传来的
Came from there.
救命啊
Help!
我不行了 救命
I can't... Help...
救命 救救我
Help... Help...
估计会肯疼
That probably hurts.
- 安全 - 安全
- Clear. - Clear.
Langston这是在搞翻修吗
Langston's doing a little renovation?
他需要个新承包商
He needs a new contractor.
声音从后面传来的
Came from out back.
后面有个小屋
There's a shed back there.
现在 我数到三上
Okay, we're gonna go on my three.
一
One...
二
two...
- 三 - 放下枪 小子
- three. - Drop it, junior.
上将?
Admiral?
这又是谁
Who's this?
退休海军上将 Bridges 和我一样
Admiral Bridges. Retired, like me.
Sterling 放下你的武器 他们是自己人
Sterling, lower your weapon, they're friendlies.
他看着可不像自己人
He doesn't look too friendly.
你们俩 都给我放下你们该死的武器
Both of you, lower your damn weapons.
你要不要告诉我们这到底是怎么回事
You want to tell us what the hell's going on here?
啊 Jones小姐
Ah, Miss Jones.
我带来了一个好消息做礼物
I come bearing the gift of good news.
Kensi和Deeks找到Bryant了
Kensi and Deeks found Bryant.
医疗救护在路上了
Paramedics are en route,
但他看起来几乎没受什么伤
but he seems relatively unscathed.
那我们能确认
And do we know
确实是Langston绑♥架♥了他么
if Langston did indeed kidnap him?
目前还不能
Not yet.
那Langston呢
And what about Langston?
Callen先生和Hanna先生
Have Mr. Callen and Mr. Hanna
找到他了吗
been able to locate him?
可惜的是 他们还没有
They have not, unfortunately.
但是
But...?
但他们的确找到了另外两个熟悉的面孔
But they did find two other familiar faces.
哦 混♥蛋♥
Oh, bugger.
你俩之前在散步
You two were on a walk.
好吧 也不能说是散步
Well, I wouldn't call it a walk
散步意味着锻炼 有氧运动
Walk...Walk Implies exercise, cardio.
这更像是闲逛
It was more of a stroll.
我们喜欢这附近这片
We like the neighborhood.
即便住在这儿的家伙都不喜欢这附近
The folks that live around here don't even like this neighborhood.
而这个纯属巧合的闲逛
And it's a total coincidence that this stroll...
离你们实际上住的地方有三千英里远
3,000 miles awayfrom where you actually live.
正好经过的一户人家
Went right past the home of a man
恰巧是海军罪案调查处正在调查的人
being investigated by NCIS.
所以 没我们什么事儿了吧
So, we good?
噢 我们还没说到
Well, we didn't even get to the part
你们拿枪对着我们这部分呢
where you drew firearms on us.
哦 我们有持枪许可证
Oh, they were permitted.
嘿A.J 我觉得这些小丑们
A.J, I think these jokers
已经忘了你上次见到他们
forget that the last time you saw them,
你挽救了他们的脸面
you saved their hides.
就这人的前女友
This is the one whose ex-girlfriend
尝试杀了Henrietta
tried to kill Henrietta.
哦 对哈
Oh, yeah.
我懂你
I see what you mean.
所以说 是什么把你们两位先生
So what brings you gentlemen
带到森林的这片儿地方来的
to this neck of the woods?
你刚提到的案子 找到什么有用的了吗
You mentioned a case. You pull anything good?
我们才是问问题的人
We'll ask the questions.
随便问
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表