也可能得到原谅
If it's not me, it'll be someone else.
如果不是我杀了他 就会是别的人
Carl Brown's not gonna see next week.
Carl Brown是活不到下周的
Remember...
记住
distract them.
分散他们的注意力
Don't shoot them.
不要开枪
Here we go.
开始吧
I don't always shoot people.
我又不会一直开枪打人
Hello?
你好
Can anyone help me?
有谁可以帮我一下吗
Hey. I'm Ricky. What can I do for you?
嘿 我叫Ricky 可以为你做点什么吗
Well, Ricky, take a look at my whip.
好的 Ricky 看一下我的车
What do you see?
你看到了什么
Pretty much a...
就是一辆
brand new, high end Mercedes.
崭新的高端奔驰车
Hmm. Me, I see my ex's car.
嗯 我本人看到的是前男友的车
And I want you to do something memorable to it
我想对它做一些让前男友永生难忘的事
like, um,
比如说
take off the roof, cut the doors.
把顶棚拆了 把门割开
I don't know, I'm not a professional.
我也不知道 毕竟我不是专业的
You are.
你才是
RickyAny ideas, Ricky?
有什么想法吗
Uh, I I have some, but that's... not what
呃 我有些想法 但是
we really do here.
我们这儿不是做这个的
We make custom parts.
我们定做零件
High performance stuff.
提升车辆性能的部件
Transmissions, exhaust,
变速箱 排气管
high end restorations.
高端汽车修复
I...
我
don't know what those words mean.
我不懂你说的那些个高端词汇
Anyways, can you... take off the roof?
不管怎么说 你能把它的顶棚拆了吗
Anna, looks like they're manufacturing
Anna 看来他们是在制♥造♥
completed lower receivers for AR 15s.
AR 15步♥枪♥的整套下机匣
They got three other bogies working in the back.
后面还有三个人在工作
What a fascinating job you have, Ricky.
Ricky 你的工作真棒
I love men that can, you know,
你要知道 我喜欢
make things.
会造东西的男人
Well, that's good for the both of us.
那对我们俩来说都是好事
Hey, I need to use the bathroom, but when I'm back,
嘿 我要去用一下卫生间 不过等我回来
how about you and I take a ride?
我们去兜个风怎么样
I'm down for that.
我同意
It's, uh, right back there.
卫生间就在那边后面
Mm. We can grab lunch
嗯 我们可以吃个午饭
or, um, do something else.
或者干点别的事
Well, I'm not hungry.
我可不饿
Uh, I'll meet you by my car.
呃 我去我的车那边找你
Go on.
去吧
There's a private office.
这里有个私人办公室
I'm going to check it out.
我去检查一下
There's no movement back here.
后面没有什么动静
If they're making fully assembled ARs, I don't see 'em.
我倒没看见他们在做完整的AR步♥枪♥
Callen, I was able to clean up the image of the shooter.
Callen 我已经将枪手的图片弄出来了
I'm running him through facial rec now,
我正在用面部识别检测他
but here's his photo.
这是他的照片
Yeah, I got him.
我看到他了
The shooter's in the back.
这货就在后面
Granger and Nell are en route.
Granger和Nell在路上了
I think I know what Brandon Noah saw that got him killed.
我想我知道Brandon Noah看到了什么才招来杀身之祸了
They've got crates of AR 15s back here.
他们在后面有许多箱AR 15
Pull that gun out, Missy.
把抢拿出来 小妞
It'd sure make a nice field test for my ARs.
这样就可以为我的AR做个射击测试了
Why the hot ones always got to be crazy?
为什么辣妹总是那么疯狂呢
Anna?
Anna
Who are you working for?
你在为谁工作
No one.
没有谁
I'm just a girl looking to deface
我只是一个女孩想要报复一下
her ex boyfriend's Mercedes.
她男朋友的奔驰
I'm not really known
我可不是因为
for my sense of humor.
幽默感才出名的
Violence is more my thing.
暴♥力♥更符合我
That's a shame.
真可惜
We're here, Callen. Where do you want us?
我们在这里了 Callen 你想让我们做什么
Enter through the front
从前面进入
and draw their fire.
然后吸引他们的火力
I'll come in from behind.
我会在后面进去
Copy that. - Think we need
- 收到 - 我想-
to take a ride out to the desert.
我们需要开车去到沙漠里
See how long you last inside a shipping container
看看你在被装进集装箱之后多久
before you tell me who you really are.
才告诉我你到底是谁
Federal agents!
联邦探员
Stay down.
趴下
See?
看到了吗
I told you I don't always shoot them.
我告诉你了我不是总开枪打人的
So, one of the machinists
所以 和Brandon一起工作的
working with Brandon said he had no idea
机械师说他完全不知道
Beth was making fully completed lower receivers here.
Beth在这里制♥造♥整套下机匣
Every other part
制♥造♥她需要的的每个零件
she needed to make AR 15s can be purchased online.
好确保AR 15可以在网上销♥售♥
Fully automatic, untraceable ghost guns
山谷这边的仓库制♥作♥出的
being made in a garage in the Valley.
全自动 又查不到来源的枪♥械♥
Wonderful.
真好
Brandon must have found out
Brandon一定是发现了
about their illegal side business, so they killed him.
有关他们违法生意 所以他们杀了他
Gave his life to pay back a debt.
用他的命去还债
That was a pretty good first day.
对于第一天来说干的不错
Thank you.
谢谢
Does that mean you'll have me back?
你的意思是你会支持我吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe?
就一句 也许?
That's high praise coming from Granger Danger.
这可是来自Granger Danger的高度赞誉
I'd take the maybe and run with it if I were you.
我要是你我就接受这个也许 然后好好干活了
Okay.
好吧
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
Buying Brent's if anyone's hungry.
要是有人饿了 我们就去买♥♥♥♥Brent's【洛杉矶的一家餐厅 在yelp上评分四星半】
Ooh. Hot mustard on mine, please.
噢 我的那个要加热芥末
What's Brent's? Brent's?
什么是Brent's Brent's
It's heaven! Just get in the car.
是天堂 快上车吧
So much to teach you.
还有好多要教你呢
You know...
你知道
this isn't a new story.
这并不是什么新故事
You're not the first.
你不是第一个
There's nothing to be ashamed of.
这没什么好愧疚的
Men have been doing stupid stuff
一直以来 男人都在为漂亮的女人做一些
'cause of beautiful women for a long time.
愚蠢的事情
It's not like that. Then what's it like?
不是这样的 那是怎么样的
She loves you, you love her, and together you two hatch a plan
她爱你 你爱她 然后你们想出了一个计划
to kill the people you work with?
去杀那些和你一起工作的人
Nah.
不
I think it was all her.
我想这就是她
Her ideas.
她的想法
Her plans.
她的计划
She's playing you.
她在玩你
No.
不
How were you supposed to know
你怎么会知道
that they were gonna take the information that you stole
他们将要拿你偷的信息
and use it to target people you work with?
用来攻击那些和你工作的人
How would you know that?
你怎么会知道呢
The people that were targeted deserved to be targeted.
那些被当成目标的人活该被盯上
My son deserved to be targeted?
我的儿子活该被当成目标吗
My 17 year old son?
我17岁的儿子吗
What did he do?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表