- Ah, NCIS in the flesh. - Mmm.
我才发现还有你们这些人存在
I just found out you guys existed.
你是
And you are?
不能允许你们进去 但是
Not allowed to let you inside, but also
对此我十分极其的抱歉
extremely, incredibly sorry about it.
好吧 Morris探员 进入Bryant的房♥子
Well, Agent Morris, inside of Bryant's house is
是我们调查他的绑♥架♥案的
a critical part of our investigation
重要一环
into his kidnapping.
所以你们可以在我们结束调查后
Which is why you'll have full access
马上进去
the millisecond we close ours.
- 我们能合作的 - 那可不是好棒棒
- You know, we could work together. - That would be amaze-balls.
你们手上有什么信息
What do you guys have?
啥也没有 所以我们得进去啊
Nothing. Which is why we need to go inside.
你欠我们的
You owe us one.
真粗鲁 我可是才刚刚见到你 还有你
Rude. I literally just met you and you.
我啥也不欠
I don't owe squat.
FBI杀了我们的朋友 所以欠我们的
The FBI collectively owes us for shooting our friend,
国防副部长Duggan
Undersecretary of Defense Duggan.
好吧 但还是不能让你们进去
Well, I'm still not letting you inside.
那你不如告诉我们
Then why don't you tell us
- 你们都知道了什么 - 说实话
- what you know? - To be honest,
不比你们知道的多
not much more than you do.
到现在也没有要赎金的电♥话♥
There's been no ransom call,
Bryant也没有什么明显的敌人
and Bryant has no obvious enemies.
如果你不算上退伍老兵事务管理局里
If you ignore the nine million vets
那900万寻求帮助的老兵
trying to get help at the VA.
这个家伙确实看上去过得不错
The guy does seem to be living the good life.
他差不多有12套布里奥尼西装
Dude owns, like, 12 Brionis.
你觉得当那些老兵发现
How do you think the vets would feel
那个拒绝他们的人穿着一身7000美元的西装时
if they found out the guy telling them no
会怎么想
was walking around in $7,000 suits?
布里奥尼
Brioni.
你是怎么知道这个的
How do you know what that is?
这么说吧 我一直在找一位有价值的伴侣
Well, I'm committed to finding a value-mate,
而且我也做了些调查
and I do my research.
你确定你还好吗
You sure you're okay?
是 没错
Yeah, yeah.
这是因为我今天早上没给你的松饼抹黄油吗
Is this because I didn't butter your muffin this morning?
不是
No.
那是因为我又强迫你
Is this because I made you listen
在车上听奥普拉的故事播客了
to the Oprah story podcast in the car again?
你看 你我都知道我有多喜欢奥普拉
Look, you and I both know I love Oprah,
我还很喜欢Phil Donahue
and I love Phil Donahue,
所以我在这件事情上真的很纠结
so I'm very conflicted about that whole thing.
好吧 所以这就是你正常的表现
Okay. So this is you just being normal?
对 正常
Yeah, normal.
你已经有了我的身份证件 我的文书
So you have my ID, my paperwork.
所有你可能需要我提供的东西
Everything you could possibly need from me.
- 没错 - 但是我仍然不能去找医生
- That's right. - But I still can't see a doctor
治疗关节炎 这让我整晚都睡不好觉
about the arthritis that's keeping me up at night?
这也没错
That's correct.
直到我拿到一份初步评估
Until I get an initial assessment?
是的
Correct.
然后你能帮我预约到的最早时间
And the next available appointment you have for one
是在8周后
is eight weeks from now?
呃 精确的说是53天
Uh, 53 days, to be exact.
丢人
Shame!
这完全不能让人接受
That is unacceptable,
这是不可原谅的 也是完全站不住脚的
inexcusable and indefensible.
看看她
Look at her.
她为了这个国家牺牲了自己
She sacrificed for this country.
你的工作是感谢她的付出
Your job is to thank her for it.
我知道 而且 抱歉 女士 他是与您一起的吗
I know, and... I'm sorry, ma'am, is he with you?
不是
No.
但是他说出了我想说的话
But he took the words right out of my mouth.
好吧 先生 我很抱歉
Okay, sir, I'm sorry,
但是请您回到自己的位子上去可以吗
but please, if you could just take your place...
不 女士 我很抱歉 因为我不能这么做
No, ma'am, I'm sorry, 'cause I cannot do that.
我想让这位女士今天就可以去看医生
I want this woman seen by a doctor today.
事实上 我想让等在这里的每一位老兵
In fact, I want every single fine veteran waiting here
今天都能去看病
seen by a doctor today.
现在 这些应该足够了 你要搞定这件事
Now, that should cover it. You make it happen.
- 借过一下 联邦探员 - 不不不 别动这些钱
- Excuse us, federal agents. - No, no, no, don't touch it.
所有人都不要动 你们能帮我一下吗
No-nobody touch it. Can you help me with this?
后退 好了 联邦探员
Stand back. All right. Federal agents.
后退 什么
Stand back. What the...
好吧 这可不是什么好事
Okay, that can't be good.
就是他
That's him.
嘿 Eric 我给你发了张监控照片
Hey, Eric, I'm sending you a surveillance photo.
看看你能不能确认这个人的身份
See if you can ID this guy.
为什么 你觉得他和案子有什么关系吗
Why, you think he has something to do with the case?
是啊 不是每天
Well, it's not every day
都会有一位退伍老兵事务管理局的主管被绑♥架♥
that a VA administrator gets kidnapped.
而且也不是每天都会有一位老兵
Also, it's not every day a veteran drops 50 K
平白扔下5万美金的
like it's nothing.
当这两天其实是同一天的时候
And when those two days are the same day...
我要是发现了什么我会告诉你的
I'll let you know what I find.
谢了 Eric
Thanks. Eric.
我不是什么坏人
I'm not a monster.
我也不喜欢拒绝那些老兵们
I don't like turning veterans away.
我自己本身就是名老兵 但是你要知道
I'm a veteran myself, but, you know,
就像在服役期间一样 要服从命令
just like in the service, you follow directives.
即使你认为给出这些命令的人都是混♥蛋♥
Even when you think the ones giving them are fools.
是啊 我理解
Yeah, I understand that.
你还有什么能告诉我们的吗 有关你老板Bryant的
What else can you tell us about your boss, Bryant?
你们找到他了吗
Did you find him yet?
没有
No.
这么说吧 我内心中有一部分希望你们找不到他
Let's just say that part of me hopes you don't.
Brayant不是来这解决问题的
Bryant didn't come here to fix things.
如果说有什么的话 他也是从这些没完没了的政♥府♥文件中获利的
If anything, he's benefitting from all this endless red tape.
怎么讲
How so?
是这样 我们被要求要增加接待病人人数
Okay, we've been tasked with increasing patient intake
同时要减少等待时间
while also reducing wait times.
所有的记录都表明我们正在达成我们得目标
All the records say that we're meeting our goals,
但是我告诉你 我们还差得远呢
but I'm here to tell you we're not even close.
所以你认为他在做假账
So you think he's cooking the books?
没错 而且因为表现优异
Yeah. And making a nice bonus for himself,
充实了自己的钱包
for a job well done.
那个 呃 刚才在这的那个男人
The, uh, the guy that made the scene,
以前来过这吗
has he been in here before?
呃 没有 我记得没有
Uh, no. I-I don't think so.
好的 我们还要和一些管♥理♥员♥谈话
All right. We have to speak to a few more administrators,
但是你如果想到了什么 一定要给我们打电♥话♥
but if you think of anything, please don't hesitate to call.
好吗
Okay?
嘿 我记得你
Hey, I remember you.
你当时受伤了
You were injured.
你在这待过
You were in here.
我很高兴看到你好了
I'm glad to see you're better.
谢谢
Thanks.
你要知道 这就是我们这里的目标
You know, that's all we want here.
让人们有所好转
To make people better.
就是没想到这会这么难
Just wouldn't think it would be so hard.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以我们的老兵版侠盗罗宾汉的名字是Charles Langston
So, our VA Robin Hood is named Charles Langston
而且他算是符合对
and he roughly matches the description
绑♥架♥了Bryant的罪犯的描述
of Bryant's kidnapper.
我一直希望这事不是老兵干的
I was hoping this wasn't the work of a vet.
更不希望是一名功勋卓著的老兵干的
And a highly decorated one at that.
Langston退役前是一名海军中校
Langston was a naval commander,
他服役期间去了越南三次
he served three tours in Vietnam.
89年退役 之后
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表