Hetty sent him to Cuba on assignment last week.
古巴
Cuba?
她知道Kensi被绑♥架♥了吗
And she knows Kensi was grabbed?
是的 Eric告诉她了
Yep, Eric told her.
她说她在哪儿或者在做什么吗
And she didn't say where she is or what she was doing?
没有 她也没有回来报道
No, and she never checked back in.
她手♥机♥关机了 Kensi的也是
Her phone's off, so is Kensi's.
那把手♥机♥打开啊
So turn 'em back on.
我试了 她们肯定把电池拿出来了
I tried. They must have removed their batteries.
检查一下她的邮件和短♥信♥
Check her e-mails and phone messages.
我要知道她在干什么
I want to know what she's been doing
- 她在和谁说话 - 好的
- and who she's been talking to. - Okay.
还有 查一下上一次她和Eric联♥系♥时的位置
Yeah, and find out where she was the last time Eric spoke with her.
好的 嘿 你是谁
I'm on it. Hey! Who are you?
洛杉矶警♥察♥
Lapd.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
和我一起来的
She's with me.
很不幸
Unfortunately.
这是Ellen Whiting警探 内务部
This is Detective Ellen Whiting, Internal Affairs.
我的老搭档
The old ball and chain.
如果你还记得 这是Callen探员
As you remember, this is Special Agent Callen,
- Hanna探员 - 你认真的吗 Deeks
- Special Agent Hanna. - Seriously, Deeks?
什么 她说除非她和我一起
What? She said she wouldn't let me go
不然绝不放我走 所以她来了
unless she came with me, so here she is.
另外 我们可能需要她的帮助
Besides, we could probably use her help.
所以这个人为什么要绑♥架♥Blye探员
So, any idea why this guy would want to kidnap Agent Blye?
你们到底要不要我帮忙
You want my help or not?
你想要信息
You want something?
噢 我懂了
Oh, I get it.
这肯定又是你的一个尤达把戏
This is supposed to be one of your Yoda tricks.
等等 那又怎样 你只是坐在那
Wait, so what? You'll just sit there
像个石像鬼一样盯着我
staring at me like a gargoyle,
盼望着我会因为害怕而说出一些有用的信息
hoping I'll get so freaked out that I'll say something useful?
还是盼望着我会突然涌起一股勇气
Or suddenly I'll have the urge to,
想要倾诉内心最重要的...
to spill my guts and reveal the most important...
我的天啊 闭嘴 Carl
Oh, for God's sake, shut up, Carl.
天啊
God.
你知道 我不需要你说话
You know, I don't need you to talk.
我也不想你说话
I don't want you to talk.
我只想要你坐在后面
I just want you to sit back there.
保持安静 像只听话的小猴子
Just quietly, like a good little monkey.
我的天啊
Oh, my Lord.
我只和他见了两次面
I only met him twice.
他应该是个海军陆战队员 轮廓鲜明 30岁 身体健康
He was supposedly a Marine, clean-cut, 30s, fit,
左腿...截肢
amputee-- left leg.
我是说 可能会是右腿截肢 我不记得了
I mean, it could have been right leg, I don't remember.
这是个调查的好方向 假肢实验室和相关服务
That's a good place to start: prosthetic labs and services.
看看医院里有没有更多对录像
See if there's more footage at the hospital.
告诉我你有新的发现
Tell me that you got something.
是 但你不会喜欢的
Yeah, but you're not gonna like it.
Lange女士 我是缉毒局的Sanchez探员
Ms. Lange, it's Agent Sanchez from the DEA.
我们尽了最大努力来关押你的探员
We kept your man as long as we could,
但他一直坚持要求释放
but he was getting adamant about being released
我们没法再继续关押他了
and we were no longer comfortable holding him.
我很抱歉 希望有帮到你
I'm sorry. Hope it helped.
什么鬼
What the hell?
她知道他们抓了我 还让他们把我关着
She knew they had me in custody and asked them to hold me there.
所以他们才会那样对待我们
That's why they were treating us the way they did.
等等 但是没人告诉我要扣住他啊
Wait, but nobody asked me to hold him.
是啊 但是我打赌有人暗示过你案子有新线索了
Yeah, but I'll bet someone tipped you off
所以你一定会关押Deeks的
with new info so you would.
同一天里 Carl Brown在转移途中逃跑了
On the same day Carl Brown escaped from prison transport.
让人想起了某个小个子
Something reeks of munchkin.
Eric
Eric?
她设计了我们
She set us up.
谁来给我解释一下到底怎么回事
Can someone please explain to me what the hell is going on?
我们的行动主管让我们被捕了
Our operations manager had us arrested.
为什么
Why?
要么从逻辑上讲 她就是内奸
Well, either logic says that she's the mole
要么她想我们远离外勤
or she wanted us off the streets.
她想要我们安全
She wanted us safe.
与此同时 谁也不知道她在做什么
While she does God knows what.
她往你后备箱里放了具尸体
She put a body in your trunk.
还有几公斤的可♥卡♥因♥
Along with several kilos of cocaine.
她也往Callen家里放了
She put one in his house, too.
尸体
A body?
我猜她是从Rose那借的
My guess is, she borrowed 'em from Rose.
洛杉矶法医办公室
L.A. Coroner's Office.
大概是具无名氏
It was probably a John Doe.
你说的好像你们以前就做过这种事一样
You say this like you've all done this before.
你们到底是些什么人
Who are you people?
所以Hetty把所有人都打发回家了
That's why she sent everyone home
让我跟Nell在这儿 和Kensi一起守着
and told Nell and I to hunker down here with Kensi.
没错 我们搞砸了 是吧
Yeah, we buggered up that plan, huh?
是啊 现在Kensi有麻烦了
Yeah and now Kensi's in trouble.
我们会找她的
We'll find her.
就算要把这座城翻得底朝天
Even if we have to tear this city apart.
我们甚至不知道该从哪开始
We don't even know where to begin.
给海军部长打电♥话♥ 我们需要她死死盯住CIA
Call SECNAV, we need her to put a full court press
尽全力找到有关Sullivan的所有消息
on the CIA, find out everything we can about Sullivan.
Sabatino那边进展怎么样了
Where are we with Sabatino?
不行 还是找不到他
Nowhere. We still can't find him.
Balinski呢
What about Balinski?
他的真名是什么来着
What's his real name? CIA Officer
CIA探员Randall Sharov
Randall Sharov?
我们把他从俄♥罗♥斯♥监狱里捞出来的
We pulled his sorry ass out of a Russian prison.
没错 他还在为CIA工作吗
Yeah, is he still working for the agency?
他在不在CIA不重要 他还欠我们的
It doesn't matter if he is or he isn't. He still owes us.
好吧 也许我们还能联♥系♥上Arkady
Well, maybe Arkady still has contact.
是啊 真走运
Yeah, lucky us.
Hetty最后的已知地点是哪儿
What was Hetty's last known location?
我和她的最后通话定位到了南洛杉矶的一座信♥号♥♥塔
I pinged my last call to her to a cell tower in South L.A.
在体育中心南面2英里处
that's two miles south of the Sports Center.
我们先在那个区域搜寻Hetty的车
Yeah, well, let's search for any of Hetty's vehicles in that area.
等一下 即使Hetty在那儿
Wait a minute, just because Hetty's there
也不意味着Kensi在那儿
doesn't mean Kensi's gonna be there.
是 但这个时候 她比我们知道的要多
No, but at his point, she knows more than we do.
低点
Lower.
她很矮
She's small.
Carl
Carl...
这是你的朋友吗
this a friend of yours?
不是
No.
但是他是我的朋友
But he was a friend of mine.
也是我的朋友
Me, too.
噢
Oh, bugger.
Sharov和Sabitino探员
Officers Sharov and Sabatino.
CIA是彻底疯了吗
Has the CIA gone completely rogue?
不 只是其中的酷小孩
No, just the cool kids.
轮到你了
Your turn.
想要这份殊荣吗 Carl
You want to have the honors, Carl?
噢 当然了
Oh, yes.
Eric 还有什么线索吗
Did you get anything more, Eric?
还没有
Not yet.
Arkady那边有消息了吗
You hear back from Arkady?
没有 他大概在什么地方做SPA呢
No, he's probably at a spa somewhere.
这可能没啥用 Beale 但我给你发了一个轮胎印迹
It's a longshot, Beale, but I'm sending you some tire tracks.
收到
Got it.
看这个是不是和Hetty的某辆车相符
See if they match any of Hetty's vehicles.
洛杉矶警方关于绑♥架♥案有什么进展吗
LAPD turn up anything on the abduction yet?
有的话他们会告诉我的
They would've called me if they had anything.
就在你们辖区正门口发生
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表