- 为啥 - 因为我饭碗保不保得住就靠这个了
- Why? - Because my career depends on it.
- Deeks 用奥迪带着Hetty - 好嘞
- Deeks, take Hetty in the Audi. - All right.
- 开我的车去 - 呃 黛西小姐是不应该开车的
- We'll take my car. - Uh, Miss Daisy isn't supposed to drive.
- 走吧 - 那好吧
- Come on. - All right.
摇滚木偶 哦
Fraggle Rock! Oh...
我们肯定是超过了Callen和Sam 耶
We must've beat Callen and Sam. Yay!
我估计我们也超过了音速 耶
Yeah, I think we also beat the sound barrier. Yay.
应该不是 你 教的Nell开车的吧
You, by chance, weren't the one that taught Nell how to drive, were you?
不是 我 我就给她上了几节防御性的驾驶课
No. I-I gave her a few defensive driving lessons.
嗯 我看得出来
Yeah, I can see that.
你好像应该理发了
You should probably get a haircut.
哦 没事 下次 我会带个头盔
Oh, don't worry. Next time, I'll... I'll wear a helmet.
或者直接背降落伞 肯定会穿个尿布
Possible a parachute. Definitely a diaper.
告诉你她很快了
Told you she was fast.
你们怎么可以比我们先到
How'd you beat us here?
- 我抄了近路 - 就是人行道 你开上了人行道
- I took a shortcut. - The sidewalk. You took a sidewalk.
她在里面
She's in there.
联邦调查员
Federal agents!
Natalie Amber 我们来帮你来了
Natalie? Amber, we're here to help!
跟紧我 Hetty
Stay close, Hetty.
Hetty
Hetty?
亲爱的 都结束了
It's over, dear.
请住手
Please stop.
我说了你给我找个律师我会开口的
I said I'll talk if you provide me with a lawyer
我要保护措施和证人转移
and protection and witness relocation.
- 你胃口不小啊 - 我有很多信息可以提供
- That's quite the list. - I have quite a lot of information.
我们不需要很多信息 我们只需要知道你是给谁干活的
We don't need a lot of information. We just need to know who you're working for.
- 那就给我提供我想要的 - 这啥也没有
- Then give me what I need. - There's nothing here.
- 走吧 - Hetty
- Let's go. - Hetty?
比起我们需要她 她更需要我们
Well, she needs us more than we need her.
现在 她对我们来说作为诱饵最有用
Right now, she's more valuable to us as bait.
你们不能 把我留在这
You can't leave me here.
我说了我会开口的 只要 把我救出去
I said I'll talk. Just... get me out of here.
我们会把她带到船屋
We'll take her to the boatshed.
- 走吧 - 到那见
- Let's go. - See you there.
我 我要坐他们的车
I'll, uh, I'll ride with them.
你知道 我需要多一点安全感
You know, just for a little extra protection.
赶紧上车吧 Martin
Just get in the damn car, Martin.
是 是 老妈 这就上车
Yes. Yes, Mom. In the car.
我们在你家抓到了Natalie
So, we caught Natalie at your house.
我们现在要把她带走关起来
We're taking her into custody now.
我要回去找我的队友了
I'm gonna get back to my team.
那事儿是真的吗
Was that story true?
那个男的死了
About that guy that died?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
再见 Carl
Good-bye, Carl.
再见 Neil
Good-bye, Nell.
探视时间还有15分钟
Visitation hours end in 15 minutes.
重复 探视时间还有15分钟
Repeat. Visitation hours end in 15 minutes.
那两个你杀了的男的 你跟他们是一伙的
Those two guys you shot, you work with them?
我见到我的律师会开口的
I'll talk when I get my lawyer.
你的律师可救不了你命
Your lawyer isn't saving your life.
Sam 看后面
Sam, behind us!
有两辆车
There's two of them.
我们被夹中间了
We're pinned in.
出来 走 走 走
Get out, move, move, move!
哈着腰 哈着腰
Stay down! Stay down!
走
Go!
- Natalie Natalie - 等下
- Natalie! Natalie! - Wait!
Eric 我们被伏击了 Natalie跑掉了
Eric, we've been ambushed. Natalie's on the run.
看着她好像中枪了
Looks like she may have been hit.
Sam
Hey, Sam?
Eric 我们需要辆救护车
Eric, we need an ambulance.
好的 救援很快就到 要保持冷静很重要 放松 放松
All right, help will be here soon. It's important that you stay calm. Easy, easy.
放松
Easy.
我打赌你们对Carl Brown一定没这么好
I bet you weren't this nice to Carl Brown.
Natalie 听我说
Natalie, listen to me.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
你给谁工作 你们在哪见面
Who do you work for? Where did you meet them?
我名字被泄露的时候
Someone...
有人悬赏要杀我
put out a hit on me when my name got leaked.
我跑到你家去寻求帮助
I was on my way to your house for help.
路上被那两个人追上了
And those guys came after me.
你认识他们吗
Did you know them?
不认识
No.
我觉得他们大概
But I think they work for the...
跟我一样为同一个人工作
the same person I did.
告诉我们是谁 Natalie
Tell us who. Natalie.
你可以改邪归正 告诉我们是谁
Hey, you can make this right. Tell us who.
改过自新
Make it right.
- Rae - Rae?
- Rae. - Rae?
Lemon Grove公园
Lemon Grove Park.
基本都是晚上碰面
Mostly at night.
Eric
Eric?
开始查Lemon Grove公园或是附近任何公园傍晚时间的
Let's start looking at night footage from security cams in Lemon Grove Park
监控录像
or any park nearby.
她死了
She's gone.
我觉得Rae是个女的
I think Rae is a woman.
这个女的 确切来说
This woman, to be specific.
她在Lemon Grove公园边上出现了很多次
She's appeared several times on the outskirts of Lemon Grove Park.
这块我们能看到一副很清楚的面部特征 这是一礼拜前
We got a pretty good look on her face right here. This is a week ago.
- 但还无法确认身份 - 她说她的名字是Heather
- We haven't had a chance to I.D. Her yet. - She said her name was Heather.
几个月前在酒吧她试图跟我一起喝酒
She tried to pick me up a couple months back at a bar.
这是她唯一的图像吗
Is this the only image we have of her?
我需要一些时间去整理资料才能摄取更多的信息 我现在去弄
Well, it'll take me a while to scrub through the data to get more info, but I'm on it.
我想让你们都回家
I'd send you all home,
但我保证不了这样安不安全
but I can't even guarantee that that's safe.
我们会解决它的
We'll handle it.
我回去陪Kensi
I'm gonna go be with Kensi.
随时提高警惕
Keep your ears and eyes open.
谢谢兄弟
Thanks, brother.
你真的想等到早上吗
You really want to wait till morning?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
Kens
Kens?
宝贝
Baby?
附加训练
After hours training?
- 以为你回家了呢 - 你不想见到其他人吗
- Didn't know you were still here. - You didn't want to see anybody.
不是 我只是 不想打扰到别人训练 就这样
No, I just, I didn't want to interfere with anybody's practice time, that's all.
然后 我想去考NCIS特工体侧
And I'm going to take the NCIS Special Agent physical fitness test.
为什么 你无法证明你已经准备好了
Why? You don't have anything to prove.
不 我可以 如果我要回来的话
Yes, I do, if I'm gonna come back.
你同意我回来的对吧
You're gonna let me come back, right?
我觉得你还没准备好
I don't think you're ready.
不 Hetty 你错了 我准备好了
Oh, no, Hetty, you're wrong. I'm ready.
我准备好了 我一直在慢跑
I'm ready. I've been jogging and
锻炼和练习射击 我准备好了
working out and shooting. I am ready.
好吧 让我看看你左手射击怎么样
All right, let me see you shoot with your left hand.
但我是右撇子
But I'm right-handed.
我也是
So am I.
好吧
Okay.
好
All right.
那么你想让我做什么 我一开始
So, what do you want me to do--my initials...
- 笑一个 - 哦 不 就朝目标开枪吧
- smiley face? - Oh, no. Just shoot the target.
好吧
Right.
习惯了
Force of habit.
冷静
Okay.
我觉得我需要一些练习
Guess I just need a little more practice.
不要着急慢慢来
Just take your time.
再来一杯杜松子酒吗
Another gin?
我要一杯 苏打水加一片酸橙
I'm gonna have a soda with a slice of lime.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表