Chegwidden上将
Admiral Chegwidden?
Sterling 把武器放下吧 他们是友军
Sterling, lower your weapon, they're friendlies.
我杀了我的前搭档 他是黑警
I killed my ex-partner. He was a dirty cop,
我用他自己的枪杀了他
and I shot him with his own gun.
Whiting警探 已经出重症监护室了
Detective Whiting is out of intensive care.
看来她挺过来了
It seems she's going to pull through.
很显然 不管Langston当的啥 Yaniv都被迷住了
Clearly Yaniv is taken with whatever Langston is pawning.
我们已经得到想要的东西了 杀了他
We got what we need. Kill him.
联邦探员
Federal agent!
Yaniv
Yaniv!
Yaniv逃到了他房♥子南边的路上 找到他
Yaniv escaped on a road south of his property. Find him.
他们有我的钥匙
They got my key.
哦 不 不
Oh, no, no.
真是哔了狗
Aw, damn it!
我们设法把Granger
We managed to rescue Granger
救了出来 但是那些赎金一分没动
without spending one damn dime of that ransom money.
那不是钱 是黄金
It wasn't money, it was gold.
那些金条值四千万美金
Those gold bars are worth a cool $40 million.
减去我卖♥♥给Yaniv那根
Minus the one I sold to Yaniv.
我猜他现在已经拿到全部了
Mm, and I'm assuming he has it all now.
我们去把金条弄回来
Let's go get that gold.
你可算来了
Finally.
不是我的错 路上出了一起车祸
Wasn't my fault. There was an accident.
所以你就让自己缓了缓
And that's why you give yourself a buffer.
早三小时总比
Better to be three hours too soon
晚一分钟强
than a minute too late.
莎士比亚
Shakespeare.
他对洛杉矶的交通可是知道的不少
He know a lot about L.A. Traffic, do he?
你知道么 就那个豪华游艇
You know, there's this luxury yacht...
看起来就跟个小岛似的 007里头的反派有的那种
...that looks like an island from, like, a James Bond villain,
但是你坐那个哪儿都能去
but you can sail it anywhere.
- 还能这么玩儿 - 对 还能这么玩儿
- That's a thing? - Yeah, it's a thing.
就像自己拥有了一个便携的 私密的 岛一般的豪华游艇
It's like your own portable, private, luxury island yacht.
好吧 我能给这四千万美金想到更好的去处
Oh, well, I can think of better things to do with $40 million.
- 是吗 比如呢 - 不知道诶 比如
- Oh, yeah? Like what? - I don't know, like,
给失足边缘的青少年设立个项目 或者去对抗饥饿
set up a program for at-risk teens, or fight hunger, or...
把快船队买♥♥下来
Buying the Clippers.
- 我觉得那我们还缺个几十亿 - 轮到我了
- I think we're a few billion short for that. - My turn.
但是和往常一样 我有个宏伟蓝图
Yeah, but as always, I have a master plan.
我的蓝图包括 把那四千万变成四十亿
And my master plan involves turning that $40 million into billions.
让我猜猜 炒房♥
Oh, let me guess, flipping real estate?
就跟Flip or Flop(美国家装节目)里面那对夫妻一样
Be just like that couple on Flip or Flop.
他们不是离婚了吗
Aren't they divorced?
但是我们之间的爱可比他们的强大多了
Yeah, but our love is so much stronger than their love.
- 我的天呐 - 就跟我们的炒房♥能力一样强大
- Oh, my gosh. - Just like our flipping abilities.
等一下下
Hold on a second.
这跟那个山谷那边的公♥寓♥的投资机会没关系 是吧
This isn't about that apartment opportunity in the Valley, is it?
好吧 你猜怎么着 那个地方真是
Okay, you know what? That place is literally--
等着啊 一座金矿
wait for it-- a gold mine.
是呗 那是个金钱陷阱 离高速公路就20英尺远
Yeah, it's a money pit. It is 20 feet away from the freeway.
你就是没有发现潜力的眼界
You just don't have the vision to see the potential.
嗷 那是因为都被汽车尾气给糊住了
Ow. That's because it's clouded by car exhaust.
听到了吗
Hear that?
你知道那是什么吗
You know what that is?
那是我梦想被扼杀的声音
That's the sound of my dreams being killed.
嗷 嗷
Ow. Ow.
可能是我妈
It's probably just my mom.
怎么了 是谁
What's up? Who is it?
是Whiting警探
Uh, it's Detective Whiting.
她 呃
She, uh...
她想见一面
She wants to meet up.
我应该怎么做呢 我应该给她打回去吗
What am I supposed to do with that? Am I supposed to call her back?
也许她只是想谢谢你
Um, maybe she just wants to thank you
救了她的命之类的
for saving her life or something.
好吧
Yeah.
可能吧
Maybe.
我觉得你在道边上找到 那四千万的机会可能还大点儿
I think I got a better chance of finding that $40 million on the sidewalk.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
所以这是我们现在掌握的情况
So here's what we know.
Yaniv从Hetty他们的私人兵工厂里拿走了
Yaniv made off with about $40 million worth of gold
价值大概四千万美金的黄金
from Hetty's Heroes' private arsenal.
知道他怎么运走的吗
Any idea how he moved it?
我从那个地区调取了监控
I've scrubbed through footage of the area--
- 目前为止什么都没发现 - 那继续找
- so far, nothing. - Well, keep looking.
黄金可不会自己长腿跑了 这可是80根金条
That gold didn't just move itself. We're talking about 80 bars.
那可是2000磅
That's about 2,000 pounds.
所以我们可能不光要找Yaniv
So we may be looking for more than just Yaniv.
我刚收到市中心枪击案的消息
Guys, I just got word of a shootout downtown.
造成了大规模爆♥炸♥ 至少3人死亡
'Caused a massive explosion and left at least three people dead.
其中的一辆车是Yaniv的
One of the vehicles involved belonged to Yaniv.
尸体能辨认吗
Any IDs on the bodies?
还不能 信息还在陆续传来
Not yet. Information's still trickling in.
好吧 我们去案发现场看看 能不能找出点儿什么
All right, let's check out the crime scene, see if we can find anything.
继续找
Keep looking.
看起来Yaniv这个名字和麻烦 开始搅合在一起了
Looks like the name Yaniv and trouble are starting to go together.
和头盔上一样的中国标志
Same Chinese symbol on the helmets.
看看Eric能不能找出点儿什么
See what Eric makes of it.
肯定是Yaniv的手下
This must be Yaniv's man.
看起来他是在销毁证据
Looks like he was getting rid of evidence.
什么的证据
Evidence of what?
劫持黄金
A gold heist?
好吧 摩托车从那边过来
All right, so the bike comes done here,
他们开枪打他俩 他回击
they fire at 'em, he takes them out.
第二辆摩托从后面过来
Second bike comes from behind,
打他个出其不意
catches him by surprise.
刺杀
A hit?
可能是
Maybe.
两罐汽油
Two fuel cans,
- 两辆车 - 只有一具尸体
- two vehicles. - And only one body.
应该还有另一个Yaniv的手下
Yaniv had someone else here.
嗯 那他现在在哪儿呢
Yeah, well, where is he now?
这不是刺杀 这是拔牙行动 消灭对方战力
This wasn't a hit. It was an extraction.
跟着Yaniv手下的唯一原因
The only reason to go after Yaniv's thug
是因为你想找到Yaniv和那些黄金
is if you're after Yaniv and the gold.
如果找不到他们 可以退而求其次
If you don't find them, you take the next best thing.
看起来他们不是唯一在找Yaniv的人
Looks like they're not the only ones looking.
- 走 走 走 - Lynwood Lords
- Go, go, man. Go. - Lynwood Lords.
那些黄金能帮助他们扩张领地
The prospect of gold would get them out of their territory.
山有两虎 可不是什么巧合
Two gangs in one location-- that's no coincidence.
所以他们是怎么得到
So how would they have heard about something
Hetty他们守了这么多年的秘密的呢
that Hetty and others kept secret for decades?
还在纠结吗
Still struggling?
是呗 我觉得我就跟15岁似的
Uh, yeah. I feel like I'm 15 years old again,
只不过现在纠结的不是返校节舞会
except for instead of homecoming dance,
而是我头上的谋杀指控
I have a murder charge hanging over my head.
我是说 如果她记得我的认罪口供 她就不会只是发短♥信♥过来了 是吧
I mean, she wouldn't just text me if she remembered my confession, right?
除非她就想让我这么想
Unless that's what she wants me to think.
她知道多少
How much does she know?
全部 我全跟她说了
The whole shebang. I told her everything.
不管她当时是不是足够清醒去理解我说的
I mean, whether or not she was conscious to process it,
那都另说 但是我全都告诉她了
that's a whole another question, but I told her everything.
我爸以前总是对我说
My dad always used to tell me,
当我遇到问题的时候 他会说
when I had a problem, he would say,
用瞄准镜对准它
Line it up in your sights,
然后在它有机会解决你之前 先解决它
And then take it out before it has a chance to take you out.
你♥爸♥真流氓
Your dad was a gangster.
而且 他很可能会拿枪射我
Also, he probably would have shot me.
我想他会喜欢你的
I think he'd love you.
但他是对的
But he's right.
你想让我和你一起去吗
You want me to come with you?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表