我们打给他过了 他说他不想和你们扯上关系
We called him. He said he wanted nothing to do with you.
这是因为你俩是行骗老手
That's because you two are con artists
在十几个州有着多重身份和未执行的拘捕令
with multiple identities and outstanding warrants in over a dozen states.
你们从一个养老院到另一个养老院
You go from retirement home to retirement home, just scamming
只为了骗其他老人把你们加进他们的遗嘱里
other elderly people into putting you in their wills.
这不是骗
It's not a scam.
他们把钱遗赠给我们
They bequeath that money to us.
对 这些 这些人没有家人
Yeah, these-these people have no families.
他们的遗产只能上交给政♥府♥
Their inheritance just goes to the government.
对 我觉得给我们总比给政♥府♥强
Yeah, I say better us than them.
你看 这骗局在Louis Miller身上卡住了
You know, it came to a snag with Louis Miller
因为他有个孙子
because he has a grandson,
这意味着那枚双鹰金币会归他所有
which means the Double Eagle goes to him.
双鹰金币
Double Eagle?
我 我从来没有听说过
I-I've never heard of that.
哦 拜托 这笔钱太大了
Oh, please. That was just too much money
你们实在不愿放弃 不是吗
for you to pass up on, wasn't it?
所以你们在Louis的氧气瓶上动了手脚 然后雇了
So you tampered with Louis' oxygen, and you hired
两个人劫持了他的救护车
two guys to hijack his ambulance.
先等等 等一下
Wait a minute. Hold on here.
他们留下孙子等死
They left the grandson for dead.
那么问题是 Louis去哪儿了
So the question is, where is Louis?
他在医院里 我不明白
He's at the hospital. I don't understand.
Ginger
Ginger,
你太漂亮也太聪明了 不适合装傻
you're far too pretty and far too smart to play this dumb.
你们面对的是绑♥架♥和谋杀未遂
You're looking at kidnapping and attempted murder.
你还袭击了一个洛杉矶警局的警官
You also assaulted an LAPD officer.
你知道现在是什么时候了吗 Eddie
So, you know what time it is, Eddie?
是该把你的手伸出来的时候了
It's time to show your hand.
- 告诉他们 Eddie - 这
- Tell 'em, Eddie - Well,
听着 你们弄错了
listen, you got it all wrong.
对 我们的确知道双鹰金币
Yeah, we do know about the Double Eagle.
我碰巧听到
I overheard
Louis和那位女探员的对话
Louis and the lady agent talking,
在那位女士走了之后 我问过他那枚硬币
and after the lady left, I asked him about the coin.
Louis否认了一切
Louis denied everything,
但我看出来他在撒谎 所以Ginger就去做工作了
but I can spot a lie, so Ginger went to work.
我对他好言相劝
I-I talked pretty to him.
与他度过了愉快的时光 你懂的
I showed him a good time, if you know what I mean.
我大概懂了
Think I do.
对 但是如果你不能把它出手
Yeah. But there's no point
继承一个价值几百万的金币也毫无意义
in inheriting a multimillion-dollar gold coin if you can't sell it.
于是Malcolm加入了我们
That's where Malcolm came in.
Malcolm Ariano 他在养老院做兼♥职♥
Malcolm Ariano. He works part-time at the home.
教大家用电脑 他非常非常聪明
Teaches computers. He's a very, very smart guy.
我看了 60分钟 之后有了个主意
I had the idea after watching 60 Minutes.
他们在黑网上放出了消息
Um, they did a piece on the Dark Web.
你们知道黑网嘛
You know about the Dark Web, right?
就像是个黑市 只不过是在网上
It's like a black market, but it's on the Internet.
在天上
In the sky.
不 不 它不在天上
No, no, it's not... it's not in the sky.
是个云平台
It's a cloud.
- 云就是在天上啊 - 不 它...
- Clouds are in the sky. -No, it's...
我们说 说过这个的
We talk... we talked about this.
天上 天上
There is no... There's no...
- 难道没有云 - 哦上帝啊
- No clouds in the sky? - Oh, my God.
你真是个老顽固啊 不是吗
You just are something, aren't you?
好吧 你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
所以Malcolm在黑网上找到了一个买♥♥家
So Malcolm found a buyer on the Dark Web?
不 还没呢
No, not yet.
怎么了 这是什么表情
What? What's that look?
我们觉得他可能找到了买♥♥家 而且这个买♥♥家
We're thinking maybe he did, and whoever it is doesn't want
不愿意等到你们的骗局兑现
to wait for your scam to pay off.
实际上 他们想跳过中间人
In fact, they want to eliminate the middlemen--
在这个案子里 也就是你们俩
in this case, you two.
所以他们绑♥架♥了Louis
Which is why they kidnapped Louis.
你在说什么
You're saying what?
那孩子骗了我们
The kid conned us?
哦 面对现实吧 Eddie
Oh, let's face it, Eddie.
我们太老了 玩不过了
We're getting too old for this.
哦 天呐 Louise
Oh, geez, Louise.
根据Eddie和Ginger说的
According to Eddie and Ginger,
是养老院的兼♥职♥工Malcolm Ariano
one of the home's part-time employees, Malcolm Ariano, was
帮他们找买♥♥家的
the one looking for the buyer.
而且 Malcolm也是在Louis出现呼吸困难前
Now, Malcolm was also one of the last people in Louis' room
最后一个去过他房♥间里的人
before Louis had trouble breathing.
我们追踪Malcolm的手♥机♥ 到了市区的一个仓库里
We tracked Malcolm's cell phone to a warehouse downtown.
是一个南非商人进口公♥司♥的仓库
It belongs to an import company owned by a South African businessman.
他叫Desmond Visser
His name is Desmond Visser.
但是Visser的合法生意只是他正业的幌子
But Visser's legit business is just a cover-up for his true passion--
他主要收集珍品
collecting rare items.
他甚至还给ISIS钱
He's even paid ISIS
买♥♥他们掠夺的古董
for looted antiquities.
对 自从他在2002年的拍卖♥♥会上
Yeah, he's had an obsession
错失了双鹰金币 就一直耿耿于怀
with this Double Eagle coin ever since he lost it at the one auction in 2002.
看上去这种执念已经完全变成了疯魔
It seems this obsession has become full-blown madness.
所以 Sam和DeChamps探员
So, Sam and Agent DeChamps
已经在赶去仓库的路上了
are on their way to the warehouse now.
我们试图联♥系♥Callen
We tried to contact Callen.
但是联♥系♥不上他
We can't get in touch with him.
你觉得我们应该担心吗
Do you think we should be worried?
我相信他一定有很好的理由
I'm sure he has a good reason.
他们相信了你的故事吗
They accepted your story?
是的 Pacey按照我们编的说
Yeah, Pacey stuck with it,
一个毒贩发现了特种窃听器
said one of the dealers found the wire.
但是一个NCIS的卧底解救了他
But that an NCIS agent undercover came in and saved him.
我觉得Pacey不用做线人应该很开心
I think Pacey's just happy to be out of the CI business.
那你呢 你暴露了吗
And you? You are not compromised?
官方上讲 没有
Officially, no.
私下里说
Unofficially...
我今天为你越界了
I crossed a line for you today,
解决你惹的麻烦
cleaning up your mess.
Grisha 我只是做了我认为
Grisha, I only did what I thought was best
对Alex和我外孙有帮助的事
for Alex and my grandson.
这个决定不应该由你来做 你...
It's not your decision. You...
你不能做别人的远程父亲
You can't be a father from a distance.
你要么就在孩子身边 要么就不在
Either you're there, or you're not.
这样是不行的
This isn't working.
所有的秘密和谎言
The secrets, the lies.
我们其实是在保护谁呢
Who are we really protecting?
Eric 我们刚到了Visser的仓库
Eric, we just pulled up to Visser's warehouse.
他带着Malcolm Ariano和一支全副武装的小队离开了
He's leaving with Malcolm Ariano and a small army.
跟踪他们
Track them.
我没看到Louis跟他们在一起
I didn't see Louis with them.
他可能在仓库里
He might be inside the warehouse.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
我们一起行动
We do this together.
Louis
Louis.
联邦探员
Federal agent!
长官 你还好吗
Top, are you okay?
我很好 你有没有带比这些玩具枪更大的家伙
Yeah. Did you bring anything bigger than those peashooters?
这就要看你不用这瓶子可以撑多久了
Well, it depends on how long you can live without this tank.
我会活下来的 去吧
I'll live. Go ahead.
DeChamps 你枪法好吗
DeChamps, are you a good shot?
班上第一 但我不喜欢自吹自擂
First in my class, but I don't like to brag.
别打偏了
Don't miss.
扔得好
Good arm.
打得好
Good shot.
从没想过这玩意还可以这么用
Never thought of using it for that.
嘿
Hey.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表