Thomas在里面吗
Is Thomas in there?
他在
He is.
机长想让你们知道 我们现在离洛杉矶2.1个小时
the captain wanted you to know that we are two point one hours
离火奴鲁鲁大约2.5个小时
away from Los Angeles and roughly two point five hours away from Honolulu.
他想知道飞去哪里比较合适
So, he would like to know where to fly his plane.
咱们可以在不乘客知道的情况下 返回洛杉矶吗
Can he turn back to L.A. Without alerting the other passengers?
Jacobs机长曾在海军飞过 他告诉我你会问这个问题
Captain Jacobs flew for the navy. He told me that you would ask me that
他要我告诉你 他就算把这飞机上下颠倒过来飞
and he said to tell you that he can fly this thing upside down
乘客也不会知道的
without alerting the passengers.
那就返回洛杉矶吧
Then let's head back to L.A.
好的
Okay.
接下来两个小时你们要靠自己了
You're on your own for the next two hours.
我必须对这些乘客负责
...these passengers are my responsibility.
如果他们有危险 我需要你们告诉我
I need you to let me know if they're in danger.
我们会让你知道的
We'll let you know.
Tinker不在这一层
Tinker's not on this level.
我们去检查货舱
Let's check the cargo hold.
我事先没有被告知飞机上有外交邮袋
I wasn't made aware of any diplomatic pouches onboard,
所以我假设你们俩没有携带武器
so I'm assuming the two of you aren't carrying firearms.
没有
We are not.
好的 跟着我
Okay, follow me.
你们搞到那两个偷爆♥炸♥物的家伙的清晰图片了吗
Were you able to get clean images of the two guys that stole those explosives?
比那还好点 图像清晰到能做人脸识别了
A little more than that. The image was clear enough to run through facial rec.
那我们有身份信息了
So we have IDs?
还在查 但是我们在万花筒中扫描了他们的脸
It's still running, but we were able to scan their faces into Kaleidoscope;
从运输安全管理局的监控里找到了匹配 在洛杉矶国际机场
we got a hit from TSA at LAX.
他们中的一个登上了一架航♥班♥
One of them boarded a flight.
- 离开美国 - 对 和Callen和Sam同一架飞机
- Leaving the country? - Yes, same flight as Callen and Sam.
那咱们为什么不能从机票上获取他的名字
So why can't we just get his name off the ticket?
那是因为他没有机票
Mm, that's because he doesn't have a ticket.
- 那他怎么上飞机的 - 我们也想搞清这个问题
- So how did he get on the plane? - That's exactly what we're trying to find out.
我们在登机口的人群里锁定了他的同伴
So, we located his partner in the crowd at the gate.
他坐在那里 盯着笔记本电脑
He's sitting right there on his laptop,
正对着扫描机票的女人
across from the woman scanning tickets.
他没有登上那架飞机
He never gets on the plane.
那就是了
That's it.
我一直想不明白他们怎么
I couldn't figure out how they were able
黑进航♥空♥公♥司♥的加密服务器的 他们没有
to hack the airline's secured server. They didn't.
他们只是用Wi-Fi黑进了登机口的机票扫描仪
They just went over Wi-Fi and hacked the ticket scanner at the gate.
他们一定是用其他航♥班♥的机票过了安检
They must have used tickets from another flight to get past security.
接着他们可能在登机口印刷了重复的座位号♥码
Then they probably issued duplicate seat numbers at the gate.
如果他没有遇见重复号♥码座位的主人 那上飞机就不会有记录
If he doesn't confront the person in the duplicate seat, then there's no record
哇 好样的 Beale
Wow, nice work, Beale.
等下 什么
Wait, what?
他应该离开的
He should leave.
他已经让他的同伴上了飞机啊
He's already got his partner on the flight,
为什么他还要继续黑机票扫描仪
why does he keep hacking the ticket scanner?
- 我们能再过一遍登机 设个人头计数吗 - 当然
- Can we run through the whole boarding and set the counter? - Yeah.
272个人登上了那架飞机
There are 272 people that boarded that flight.
但是飞机的旅客名单只列出了268个乘客
But the flight manifest lists 268 passengers.
那就有四个人不该登机的人登了机
That's four people that shouldn't be on that plane.
所以他们杀了那个空乘
That's why they killed the flight attendant.
他们上了飞机 径直走向最后
They got on the plane, went straight to the back.
空乘让他们坐下...
Flight attendant asked them to sit down...
- 就这样了 - 他们可能藏在洗手间或者货舱里 等着起飞
- ...that was it. - Probably hid in the lavatories or the cargo hold for takeoff.
我们必须警告Sam和Callen
We have to alert Sam and Callen.
如果我们通知得到的话 Callen和Sam正在货舱里
If we can. Callen and Sam are in the cargo hold.
Callen Sam 你们能听到吗
Callen, Sam, do you read me?
Callen Sam
Callen, Sam?
他们在下面 通讯器可能接受不到Wi-Fi信♥号♥♥
The Wi-Fi signal probably doesn't reach their comms down there.
嘿 空警
Hey, air marshal!
- 给我他的枪 - 枪
- Give me his gun. - Gun.
他正在大量失血
He's losing a lot of blood.
我拖不了他们太久
I'm not gonna be able to hold 'em off for long.
- 还有么 - 在我靴子里
- Anything? - In my boot.
好的 好的 我拿到了 别动 我帮你
Okay, okay, I got it. Don't move. I got you.
G
G.
来得正好
Just in time.
我们要撤了 你能移♥动♥他吗
We got to go. Can you move him?
行 我想他还能走 听我的
Yeah, I think he can walk. On my
一 二 三
one..two... Three!
不管下面有谁 那玩意儿应该都能堵住
That should hold whoever's down there, down there.
好了 撑住 兄弟
Okay, hang in there, buddy.
听着 我需要你带我去找另一个空警
Listen, I need you to take me to the second air marshal.
在头等舱的那个
The one in first class.
我去吧 Cheryl 你能带路吗
I'll go. Cheryl, can you show me?
撑着点 兄弟 好吗
Hang in there, buddy. All right?
Salazar 撑 撑住
Salazar, hang-- hang in there.
Eric 我们到了
Eric, we're here.
好的 我跟着黑扫描仪的那个人
Okay. I was able to follow our hacking guy
从登机口上了临时停车场里的一辆黑色吉普
from the gate to a black Jeep in the short-term structure.
交通探头把我领到这条街 然后 我就跟丢了
Traffic cams brought me to this street, and then, I lost him.
我拿到了他的身份信息 他的名字是Aric Weber
I've got an ID for him. His name is Aric Weber.
让我猜猜 他涉嫌成为Redondo海滩读书俱乐部的领导人
Let me guess, he's suspected of being a book club leade in Redondo Beach.
真丢人 但不是 他曾是德国蛙人突击队的一员
Scandalous, but no. He was part of KSM,
也就是德国海军特种部队
German Naval Special Forces.
根据国际刑♥警♥组织的消息 他现在是自♥由♥职业者
According to Interpol, he's working freelance now.
这就太棒了 他可能懂中国功夫呢
That's beautiful, he probably knows kung fu.
- 我们要去找那辆吉普 - 知道了
- We're gonna go look for that Jeep. - Copy that.
这是NCIS特别探员Callen
This is NCIS Special Agent Callen.
我是空警Vanessa Barley Salazar在哪儿
Oh, Air Marshal Vanessa Barley. Where's Salazar?
他受伤了 状态不太好
He's injured. He's not in good shape.
我的搭档在飞机尾部 正试着稳定他的状况
My partner's trying to stabilize him in the rear of the aircraft.
机上有四名已知的枪手
We have four known shooters onboard.
- 这是劫机的状况吗 - 我们相信不是
- Is this is a takeover scenario? - We don't believe it is.
好的 但我不能离开我的岗位
Okay, but I can't leave my post.
我理解
I understand that.
什么事
Yes?
什么事 机长
Yes, Captain?
有四人在货舱里
Four in the cargo hold.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢你 机长
Thank you, Captain.
女士们先生们 我被告知一部分乘客听见了很响的噪音
Ladies and gentleman, I was told some of you reported hearing loud noises.
那是因为一些货舱中的行李 在气流的影响下发生了移♥动♥
That was just some cargo in the hold that shifted during the turbulence.
然而 飞机上确实有一名乘客 出现了严重的晕机症状
However, we do have a passenger that's experiencing severe air sickness.
因此 当我们把他送到飞机前部的时候
So, please keep the aisles clear while we bring him
请保持过道畅通 谢谢
to the front of the plane. Thank you.
机舱中部有一个入口 你可以从那里进入员工休息区
There's an access in mid-cabin that'll take you up to the crew sleeping quarters.
把Salazar带去那儿 那边有医用急救箱
Bring Salazar up there, there's a full trauma kit.
我们已经关上了通向货舱的门
We've secured the access door to the cargo hold.
但机长说如果他们有工具 或许可以穿过几层镶板上来
Captain said if they have tools, they may be able to come up through various floor panels.
没人可以越过我进入驾驶舱
No one's getting past me to that cockpit.
行动吧
Let's do it.
嗨 我在想 你是不是可以帮我一个忙
Hey. I was wondering if you can give me a hand with something.
我很忙 对不起
I'm busy, sorry.
要办个见鬼的烧烤野餐哈
One heck of a barbeque you got got going there, huh?
还是在后院来个私人的烧人♥大♥会
Or maybe a backyard, personal Burning Man?
因为 那一罐汽油
Because of the-- 'cause of the gas.
我要走了 请你离开
I need to go. Please leave.
别啊 兄弟 我们是邻居 我就住在那
Come on, man, we're neighbors. I live right there.
我刚买♥♥了台新电视机 我在想你是不是可以
I just bought this new TV, I was wondering if you could
- 帮我一起抬进去 - 嗨 哥们
- give me a hand bringing it inside. - Hey, buddy,
你没听到我说的吗
did you not hear me?
不 我当然听到了 洛杉矶警♥察♥局 把汽油桶放下
No, I definitely heard you. LAPD, put the gas cans down.
轻轻的 慢慢的 赶紧 现在举起手来
Nice and easy, right now. Now put your hands up.
- 嗨 我上课要迟到了 - 姑娘 退后
- Hey, I'm late for class. - Ma'am, step back.
- 如果你看见联邦快递 能不能帮我签收一下 - 女士 停下来
- If you see Fed Ex, can you sign for me? - Ma'am, stop.
- 发生了什么 - 嗨
- What's going on? - Hey.
没事的 没事的 来我这儿 来我这儿
It's okay. It's okay. Come to me, come to me,
来我这儿 来我这儿 没事了 没事了 呼吸 呼吸 没事的
come to me, come to me, it's okay, it's okay. Just breathe, breathe. It's okay.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表