Nell and I created a backdoor, just in case.
好 我们没问题了吧
Okay, are we good?
没问题 只要Duggan和他的人不出现
Yeah. As long as Duggan and his people don't show up.
那就赶紧在他们来之前找到我们的人
Then let's find our people before they do.
我想我们控制住了出血
Think we've controlled the bleeding.
她还有脉搏 但很弱
She's still got a carotid, but it's weak.
我留下来陪她 你们走吧
I'll stay with her. You guys should go.
- 我们不会留下你们不管的 - 拜托
- We're not leaving you. - Come on.
我们都清楚 如果不走 我们都活不下来
We both know, if we all stay here, we're gonna die.
我可以接受
And I'm cool with that.
我是说 我接受不了 但我绝不会留下她不管
I mean, I'm not cool with that, but I'm obviously not gonna leave her.
我们都不会这样
None of us are.
如果六小时以内不做手术的话 她就会失去这条腿
If she doesn't have surgery within six hours, she's gonna lose this leg.
我们一起面对
We're here together.
那如果我们得不到支援呢
And what if we don't get help?
那我们就往死里拼
Then we give them one hell of a fight.
我们还有Asakeem 可以拿他当谈判筹码
We still have Asakeem. We can use him as a bargaining chip.
现在要怎么办
How do you want to play this?
我去找Asakeem
I'll go after Asakeem.
他肯定往我们来的方向那边去了
He's got to be headed back the way we came.
我们最好不要分开
It's best if we stick together.
他也许是我们能离开的唯一希望了
He may be our only way out of this, okay?
你留着陪Kensi再好不过了
Kensi's better off in your hands.
如果我短时间内找不到他 我会回来
If I don't find him quickly, I will come back.
这里西北方向两公里处有一个山脊
There's a ridge, about two klicks northwest of here.
我们到达高地后 就给你发我们的新坐标
When we get to high ground, we'll send in our new coordinates.
可别丢下我就走了
Don't leave without me.
我去找个担架
I'll find us a stretcher.
我用Duggan的名字申请了那片地区的卫星图片
Okay. I requested satellite images of the area under Duggan's name.
那我们的无人机申请呢
What about our drone request?
我还在等待上级审批
I'm still waiting for it to run up the chain of command for approval.
我们的人要等多久才能等到支援
How long are our people gonna have to wait till they get some support?
说不好 长官
They can't say, sir.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们试图征用一架无人机
We're trying to commandeer a drone.
你从什么时候开始 能让随便什么人来这里为所欲为
Since when do you let anyone come in here and do what they want?
你几乎就没听过我的话
You barely listen to me.
我憎恨那个人
I detest the man.
但他没错
But he's right.
我们遭泄密时 我确实是领导
I was at the helm when we were compromised.
如果你向Duggan认输 你是说你就这样被打败了吗
But if you give in to Duggan, you're saying you've been bested.
- 我可能真的是被打败了 - 那又怎样呢
- Perhaps I was. - So what?
四个队员下落不明
You have four people missing.
- 是谁的错呢 - 谁管它是谁的错
- And whose fault is that? - Who cares whose fault it is?
现在唯一重要的是找到我们的队员
The only thing that matters right now is finding our team.
现在不是自责的时候 Henrietta
This is not the time for martyrdom, Henrietta.
如果找不到他们 你还有大把的时间来自责
There'll be plenty of time for that if we can't get them out.
- Hetty - 离我远点 Owen
- Hetty! - Leave me alone, Owen!
我没有别的可以给你了
I don't have anything more to give you.
我不是为自己来求你 我是为他们
I wasn't asking for me. I was asking for them.
坠毁地的卫星照片来了
Getting sat photos of the crash site.
就这个吗
Is that it?
这是剩下的
What's left of it.
我谁都没看到
I don't see anyone.
可能他们走掉了吧
Maybe they walked away.
是来♥复♥枪♥的声音
That was a rifle.
- 口径5.56 - 是Callen的
- It's a 5.56 caliber. - That's Callen's.
他会射伤Asakeem吗
Would he shoot Asakeem?
万不得已的时候会
Only if he had to.
我们得往前走了
We need to keep moving.
找到了
Got 'em.
看着像两个人
Looks like two people.
- 你能再拉近点吗 - 可以
- Can you get any closer? - Yeah.
- 这是Callen和Asakeem - 是啊 那剩下的人呢
- That's Callen and Asakeem. - Yeah. Where are the others?
好问题 这儿呢
Great question. There.
是Kensi
It's Kensi.
她受伤了
She's injured.
看着像Callen在向他们的位置靠近
Looks like Callen is making his way toward them.
所以 如果这些是我们的人
Now, if these are our people here,
那这些呢
who are they?
大大的麻烦
A whole lot of trouble.
无人机审批好了
We got drone approval.
我去叫Granger
I'll get Granger.
动起来
Move!
走
Go.
G 上面
G, up here!
- 来来来 - 走
- Come, come, come! - Go!
无人机的画面上线了
Drone footage coming online now.
还有一架鱼鹰式飞机 正在去接应我们队员
And I'm being told an osprey is heading towards our guys.
肯定来不及了 Beale 无人机上面有武器吗
It'll never make it in time. Beale, is that drone armed?
有的 长官 但是我们没有下令空袭的权限
Yes, sir, but we have no authority to order a strike.
但是Duggan有 下命令吧
But Duggan does. Call it in.
长官 如果我们以国防部副部长Duggan的名义在叙利亚本土
Sir, if we launch an unauthorized drone strike on Syrian soil
发动这次没有被批准的打击的话...
using Under Secretary of Defense Duggan's name...
如果不这么做 我们的人都得死
And if we don't, our people are dead.
Beale
Beale.
我从来没有杀过人
I've never killed anyone before.
我不是要你去杀人
I'm not asking you to kill anyone.
要是我下达无人机空袭的命令的话
But if I request a missile strike from the drone...
这样 不如我们先警告他们
All right, what if we knock on the roof first?
在空中引爆炮弹 说不定会把他们吓跑
Detonate ordnance overhead as a warning. It may scare 'em off.
地狱火导弹并没有这种能力 只能在地表引爆
Hellfire missiles don't have that capability. We're gonna need to put it in close.
要是我们瞄准他我们和他们之间的地方呢
What if we target the area between our guys and them?
最起码能给他们争取一些时间
If nothing else, it could buy our people some time.
好 试试吧
All right, try it.
但如果没用的话 我要把这群混♥蛋♥打包送上天
But if it doesn't work, I'm gonna send these bastards to hell in a handbasket.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
这是什么鬼
What the hell was that?
这是份大礼啊 朋友
That, my friend, was a gift!
叫你的人都撤退 Asakeem
Call off your men, Asakeem,
不然他们都得死
or they're all gonna get killed.
我们没有一个怕死的 你们呢
None of us are afraid to die. Are you?
我不是怕死 我只是很讨厌要去死而已
I mean, I'm not afraid to die, but I definitely have an aversion to it.
先带Kensi撤退
Get Kensi out of here!
我猜下一次爆♥炸♥会离我们更近
I think the next one's gonna be a lot closer.
我来掩护你们
I'll cover you.
Deeks 快走
Go, Deeks!
走
Let's go!
走 走 走
Up, up, up!
加油啊 宝贝
Come on, baby.
这是你最后的机会了 Asakeem
This is your last chance, Asakeem.
救援飞机还要过几分钟才到
Rescue aircraft still several minutes out.
瞄准他们 Beale
Put it right on top of 'em, Beale.
长官
Sir...
马上
Do it.
我没看到他
I don't see him.
G
G!
Callen
Callen!
喂
Hello?
这么晚还没睡 长官 一切还...
You're up late, sir. Is everything o...
什么空袭 我没有下令过空袭
What airstrike? I didn't call in an airstrike.
让开
Gangway!
赶紧的 手术室准备好了
Come on, let's go. O.R.'s ready.
你们得在这里等着
You're gonna have to wait out here, gentlemen.
不 不 不 我一定要待在她身边
No, no, no, I'm not gonna leave her.
- 交给我们吧 - 嘿 Deeks
- We got her. - Hey. Deeks.
交给他们吧 你进去之后反而碍事
They got this. You'll only be in the way.
走吧 让他们干活吧
Come on. Let 'em work.
尽力抹除掉我们的记录 Beale
Cover our tracks as best you can, Beale.
我不能保证他们一定发现不了
I can't guarantee they won't track it back.
我们还有专门鉴别每个人打字模式的软件
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表