太可笑了
Well, that's ridiculous.
你和国防部长做了约定
You made the deal with the secretary of defense.
90天之内找到内鬼 现在90天已经过去了
You had 90 days to find the mole, and your 90 days have expired.
所以你就是来这儿撵人的 尽管根本就撵错了人
So you're just here to see heads roll, even if they're the wrong heads?
- Blye女士 - 嗯
- Ms. Blye. - Hmm?
我是个信守承诺的人
I am a woman of my word.
在我找到合适的长♥期♥
Assistant Director Granger will be in charge
继任者之前 Granger副主任会暂时接管这里
until I find a suitable, permanent replacement.
我需要立即告知他这个消息 他在哪儿
I need to brief him immediately. Where is he?
噢 呃
Oh. Um...
我没见到他
I haven't seen him.
嗯哼
Hmm.
我们知道如果Granger打算走到这一步 他会想安排人监视
We know Granger wanted to plant surveillance, if he ever got this far.
问题是 在Heather按照她自己的游戏规则来之前
The question is: how far did he actually get
他到底走到哪一步了
before Heather was able to execute her own game plan?
我不喜欢这些破事儿 G
I don't like the feeling of any of this, G.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, makes two of us.
- Evans来了 - 开了个好头
- There's Evans. - Good place to start.
Evans警探
Detective Evans.
在你们问出口之前 我先回答你们 答案是不
Before you even ask, the answer's no.
我们理解你的处境
We understand your position.
我们也不想再让你犯难
We don't want to make this any more difficult for you.
我不能让你们进去
I can't let you inside.
但是
But...
我也没见到你们在院子里晃悠了那么几分钟
maybe I didn't see you loitering around the yard for a few minutes.
受害者醒了吗
Any signs of the victim waking up?
还没
Not yet.
时间很紧
Clock's ticking.
坐在这
Have a seat.
- 祝你今天过得愉快 - 嗨
- Have a nice day. - Hi!
记得我吗 就 三分钟之前
Remember me? From, like, three minutes ago?
你说我能在他桌子那儿找到他的那个警员
The, uh, officer that you said was gonna be at his desk
其实没在他的 桌子那儿
was not actually at his... desk.
我的错
My mistake.
我知道你听见我说什么了
I know you heard me when I said this,
但是我觉得你没往心里去
but I don't think you were really listening.
我 我是个警♥察♥
I'm-I'm a cop.
我是个警♥察♥ 是你们的一份子
As in I am a cop. As in I am one of you guys.
你是想要个返校节游♥行♥吗
Would you like a homecoming parade?
不 不不不 我不 我不需要返校节游♥行♥
Nope. No, no. I don't... I don't need a homecoming parade.
我就是得和Owen Granger谈谈 求你了
I just need to get to Owen Granger, please.
你听到我说什么了吗 我说助理主任Granger已经被收押了
Were you listening when I said that Assistant Director Granger was
我不知道他现在在哪儿
being processed and I don't currently know where he is?
但是你知道怎么找到他 你知道我是怎么知道的吗
But you know how to find him. And you know how I know that?
我再说一遍 我是个警♥察♥ 我知道怎么用系统查找这个
Again, I'm a cop, and I know how to use one of these little keyboards in the system.
请坐一下 Deeks警探
Have a seat, Detective Deeks.
哦 恭喜
Oh, uh, congratulations.
你手上的 这枚漂亮的戒指
The, uh, beautiful ring you have on your hand. You're obviously,
- 很显然 你结婚了 - 八年了
- you're obviously married. - For eight years.
什么时候庆祝都不晚 对吧
Well, it's never too late to celebrate, right?
就 好奇一下
Just out of curiosity,
你是 你是在哪儿被求婚的
where, uh, where were you asked?
我猜一定是个很棒的地方 对吧
I bet it was someplace amazing, right?
他弄了个热气球 还是葡萄园
He do a hot air balloon? Or, oh, like a vineyard?
或许是猛犸洞国家公园的雪山顶上 那场景简直不能更美好
Maybe on top of, like, a snowy mountain peak in Mammoth? That'd be beautiful.
是我求的婚
I asked.
噢 毕竟已经2017年了嘛
Oh. I guess it is 2017, right?
虽然这说明你是在2009年或者2010年求的婚
Although that would make it 2009 or 2010, which is
非常新潮 他是个幸运的人
very progressive. He's a lucky man.
是个她
He's a she.
0比2了
0 for 2 then.
在你继续找 找Granger的时候
Um, while you continue to-to look for Granger,
说真的 哪儿 你在哪儿求婚的
for real, where-where, where did you propose?
比分变成0比3了
Make it 0 for 3.
这就意味着
Which means...
你出局了
you're out.
我不是要卖♥♥弄学问来着 但实际上是要三个好球三击不中
Well, not to be pedantic, but it's actually three strikes,
然后才会出局 所以我这种情况只是击球平均得分太低
then you're out, so in this case, I would just have a really terrible batting average.
不管怎么样
Either way,
Granger是你最不需要担心的事儿 Deeks警探
Granger's the least of your worries, Detective Deeks.
我保留观点 Whiting警探
Agree to disagree, Detective Whiting.
我们找到了一些你的老案子的证据
We've got new evidence in your cold case.
可能就是我要找的确凿证据 哦
It might just be the smoking gun I need. Oh,
我不是故意要用双关的
no pun intended.
你们内务部真的没什么其他正事可干了吗
You really got nothing better to do in Internal Affairs?
我们要 我们又要来打太极了吗
We're gonna, we're gonna do this dance again?
- 正是这样 - 哇哦
- We really are. - Wow.
我很高兴你在这儿
And I'm so glad you're here.
省得我在洛杉矶拥挤的交通里跑一趟了
Saves me a trip in L.A. Traffic.
拷上他
Cuff him.
手铐 你不觉得太过了吗
Cuffs? You don't think that's overkill?
除非是你有某种癖好
Unless that's some sort of fetish.
你知道现在他们有专门的软件应用了吗
You know they got apps for that now, right?
哦 快看 这是 戴着手铐的Deeks警探
Oh, look. It's, uh, Detective Deeks with handcuffs on.
向右划
Swipe right.
拷上他
Cuff him.
你开心就好
Whatever you need.
我要开掉这个人 这个人
I want this person fired.
哇哦 我都快忘了你多擅长这个
Wow. I forget how good you are at that.
Deeks给我发短♥信♥
So Deeks has been texting me.
说 Whiting 新证据 被捕 我觉得她在警局扣下了他
He goes, "Whiting. New evidence. Arrested." I think she has him at the precinct.
还有 一天内我们两个成员 因为两个不同的罪案被抓了
Also, two members of our team arrested on the same day for different crimes?
这绝对不是偶然
That is not a coincidence.
我知道 感觉像是针对我们的 是吧
I know. It feels like an offensive, doesn't it?
是的
Yeah.
Deeks先生还说什么了 他发的话都十分隐晦
What else did Mr. Deeks say? I mean, it's all cryptic.
我觉得他都没能见到Granger
I don't think he even got to see Granger yet,
他也不回我消息了 所以我觉得他也被扣押了
but he's also stopped responding, so I think he's in custody, too.
我们已经追踪这个内鬼这么久了
All this time hunting for the mole,
现在看来 内鬼要冲着我们来了
and now it seems as if the mole is headed straight at us.
我去告诉Callen和Sam
I'll tell Callen and Sam.
Duggan那边你打算怎么办
What do you want to do about Duggan?
噢 能瞒他多久就瞒他多久吧
Oh, let's leave him in the dark as long as possible.
好的
Okay.
今天是垃圾回收日
It's trash day.
Heather家的垃圾桶没放在外面
Heather's bins aren't out.
多数人会在前一天晚上把垃圾桶拿出来
Most people put them out the night before.
除非你像我一样 不制♥造♥任何垃圾
Unless you're like me and you don't generate any trash.
- 你说啥 - 我的生活 绿色低碳
- Excuse me? - I have almost no carbon footprint.
将在今秋播出的节目
Coming this fall:
一个难以忽视的谎言
An Inconvenient Lie.
好吧 你开心就好
Well, joke all you want.
我做我的
I'm just doing my part.
是啊 我看过你的冰箱
Yeah. I've seen inside your fridge.
- 那些啤酒瓶是自己空的吗 - 那些是可以回收利用的 不能算
- Those beer bottles empty themselves? - Those are recyclable. They don't count.
- 完全低碳 - 完全 哈
- Zero. - Zero, huh?
都是空的
Completely empty.
所以Heather可能也在保持低碳生活
So either Heather's watching her own carbon footprint,
或者她很聪明 把踪迹都掩盖起来了
or she's smart enough to hide it.
或者这里不是她真正的家
Or this isn't her real house.
Kens打电♥话♥来了
I got Kens.
恩
Yeah?
氟地♥西♥泮♥
Roofies.
又名 一种能药得你忘记发生了什么的好东西
AKA a good way to drug you into forgetting.
恩 好吧 我们有更大的问题了
Yeah, well, we got bigger problems.
Deeks在LAPD被捕了
Deeks just got arrested at LAPD.
为什么
For what?
他那起悬案又有新的线索了
Something about new evidence on his cold case.
内务部在他找Granger的时候抓住他了
IA picked him up when he was looking for Granger.
DEA
DEA?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表