Yeah, I'm out.
给你
Here you go.
准备好了吗
Set?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
搞定了
Good?
安全
Clear.
外面究竟发生了什么
What the hell is happening out there?
你说只有两个人的
You said there were two of them!
现在多了
There are more now.
我们得撤了
We need to leave.
你会拖累我们的
You're gonna slow us down.
我们得手我们需要的了 杀了他
We got what we need. Kill him.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
Yaniv
Yaniv!
Langston Langston
Langston, Langston.
他怎么开的那个门
How did he open that door?
不知道
I don't know.
我没看见
I didn't see.
你没事吧 伙计
You okay, buddy?
坚持住 好吗
Hang in there, all right?
Deeks 带Langston离开这里
Deeks, get Langston out of here.
让我来吧 我来吧 我来吧
I'm on it. I got it, I got it.
好的 可以了
All right. Okay.
没事了 你没事了
All right. You're okay.
- 你来 - 没问题
- You got him? - I got him, I got him.
你一个人可以吧 我去搜查一圈这个房♥子
You good? I'm gonna secure the house.
可以 去吧 去吧 去吧
Yeah, go, go, go.
我带你出去
Let's get you out of here.
Eric Yaniv从他住♥宅♥南边的一条路逃跑了
Eric, Yaniv escaped on a road south of his property.
找到他
Find him.
如果子弹没杀死他 这一摔肯定够了
Well, if the bullets didn't get him, the fall sure did.
Charles 你看起来糟透了
Charles, you look like hell.
AJ Sterling
A.J. Sterling.
他们拿走了我的钥匙
They got my key.
什么钥匙
What key?
你俩有听力障碍吗 什么钥匙
You two hard of hearing? What key?
我们需要搭个顺风车
We're gonna need a ride.
走吧 你坐副驾
Come on, you get shotgun.
在这里
It's over here.
你把你的拴在钥匙链上
You keep yours on a keychain?
这是把钥匙你觉得呢
It's a key.
难以置信 全都你来大显身手吧 AJ
Unbelievable. All yours, A.J.
你们想看点儿很酷的东西吗
You guys want to see something cool?
想
Yeah.
我都想要
I want all of it.
很令人钦佩
This is impressive.
就知道你会喜欢
Thought you might appreciate it.
哦不不
Oh, no, no.
该死
Oh, damn it.
那可不好了
Well, that's unfortunate.
怎么了
What's the problem?
不妨说了
Might as well.
还记得
Remember how I said
我说过我们需要为这次南亚的行动
we had to raise all the money
凑齐所有的钱吗
for our mission in Southeast Asia?
从那件事我们受到了一点启发
Kind of inspired a bit of creativity on our part.
启发大发了
We got creative as hell.
我们设法没花费一分钱
We managed to rescue Granger and all the other operatives
解救了Granger以及其他剩下的的作战人员 但
without spending one damn dime of that ransom money, but...
这却带给我们了另外一个问题
that left us with another problem.
是啊 哪些钱该用在哪儿好呢
Yeah. What to do with all that money.
过了快四十年了
It's almost 40 years later
我们还在琢磨这个问题
and we're still trying to figure that out.
我们一心想把它用在做善事上
The idea was to use it for good,
可做起来比说起来难
but that's easier said than done.
好吧 那究竟难在哪里呢 把钱捐了不就好了吗
Okay, so what's so hard about that? Just donate the money.
那不是简简单单的钞票 Hanna先生
It wasn't money, Mr. Hanna.
是金子
It was gold.
1978年拿回来时
$1 million worth
价值一百万的金子
when we came home in 1978.
到今天 那些金条能值四千万了
Today, those gold bars are worth a cool $40 million.
减去我卖♥♥给Yaniv的
Minus the one I sold
那一条
to Yaniv.
我猜想 现在全都在他那儿了
Mm, and I'm assuming he has it all now.
我们回国之后 它们一直是交给我来保管的
Once we were stateside, I was in charge of it.
锁在这个电子保险柜里
Kept it here in this electronic safe.
所以
Okay, so...
Yaniv是怎么知道金条在哪里的
how did Yaniv know where it was?
不是强行逼供逼你说的吧
His goons didn't beat it out of you, right?
当然不是
Of course not.
他们不需要
They didn't have to.
是不是
Did they?
我在你家找到了这个 Charles
I found that at your house, Charles.
照片后面有个小储物柜 空了
There was a little cubby behind it, empty.
我在里面锁了一本日记
I kept a journal in there.
里面记有了保险箱的地址
It had this container's location.
还有密♥码♥
And the code to the safe.
该死的 Charles
Damn it, Charles.
你知道的 不能把它们写在纸上的
You know better than to write things down.
我都不知道我知道什么我不知道什么了
Man, I don't know what I know anymore.
我必须得写下来
I had to write it down.
我的记忆一直在流失
I keep losing things,
名字 面容
names, faces.
可能是因为我的病情或是我的年龄
Is it my condition, my age?
我卖♥♥掉了那块金条是想
I sold that gold bar because I just wanted to do some good
在我所剩的时间里做点好事
in the time I have left.
让我们一起努力去找到那些金子吧
Let's go get that gold.
未完待续
注释:利用移♥动♥设备的GPS信息来获取有关路面交通流量的信息的app
Brioni 布里奥尼 意大利顶级男士西装品牌
Phil Donahue 菲尔 唐纳修 第一位以脱口秀的形式主持了电视节目
Merry Men 罗宾汉所领导的团伙名字
Little John Merry Men中的一位传奇人物
Friar Tuck Merry Men中的一员 一位快乐的修士
Maid Marian 罗宾汉的情人
Alan-a-Dale Merry Men中的一员 一位吟游诗人
FOMO (Fear of Missing Out),一种不刷社交网络,不获知最新消息就会感觉焦躁不适的社交焦虑症状
Mick Jagger 米克·贾格尔,1943年7月26日出生于英国,摇滚乐手,滚石乐队创始成员之一,1969年开始担任乐队主唱。
Keith Richards 基思·理查兹是the Rolling Stones乐队的创始人之一
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表