- 你说啥 - 我们刚刚只是个开场
- Excuse me? - We're just getting warmed up.
干的太棒了 跟真的一样
Great work in there. Very believable.
你俩没有机会再进去了
There's not a chance in hell you two are going back in there.
出什么问题了 你们说我们可以吓唬他一下
What's the problem? You said we could take a crack at him.
说的是吓唬一下 不是把他脑壳砸开
Said take a crack at him, not crack his head open.
显然你们的主意不灵
Clearly your way wasn't working.
对 就只是浪费了一小时而已
Yeah, just wasted an hour blabbing away.
我们的方式不会侵犯他的公民权
Our way doesn't violate his civil rights.
海军什么时候变成一群捧花小朋友了
When did the Navy turn into a bunch of flower children?
我会假装我没听见你说什么
I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear you say that.
显然我们没从他身上得到什么
Clearly we're not getting anywhere with this guy.
但找到Asher是我们找Yaniv和黄金的最好线索
But finding Asher's our best lead to Yaniv and the gold.
现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
希望Kensi和Chegwidden能从典当行发现什么
We hope Kensi and Chegwidden get something from the pawnshop
或者IT二人组可以在这家伙手♥机♥上施展些魔法
or the twins can work some magic on this guy's phone.
USB连接了手♥机♥
The USB's connected to the cellphone
手♥机♥连接到
The cell phone's connected to...
唔
Ooh.
- Nell 快问我几点了 - 唔
- Nell? Ask me what time it is. - Hmm?
我知道时间
I know what time it is.
我有表 有手♥机♥ 我还有平板
I have a watch, a phone, a tablet,
如果我能看到天上太阳的位置
and if I can see the sun's position in the sky...
你就从了我吧
Humor me.
- 这是几点 - 唔
- What time is it? - Uh.
现在几点啦
What time is it?
现在时间上午十一点五十
The time is 11:50 A.M.
现在 我需要做的就是点击一下屏幕上的答案
Now, all I have to do is tap the answer
- 打开世界时钟app - 嗯哼
- to bring me to the world clock... - Mm-hmm.
点添加一个位置
...add a location,
随便打点字
type something,
复♥制♥
copy it,
将剪贴板的内容复♥制♥到信息
send the clipboard to a message,
- 取消信息 - 嗯、
- cancel the message... - Hmm.
搞定
...et voila.
- 我们进来了 - 令人印象深刻
- We are in. - Impressive.
这是个老漏洞了 但是
It's an old exploit, but
要想利用这个漏洞的话 你必须从没更新过操作系统
it only checks out if you... never update your operating system.
- 嘿 - 这是非常有意义的一课
- Hey. - A valuable lesson to us all.
所以我们的收获是什么呢 Rod
So, what fan-tabulous prizes do we walk away with, Rod?
这个嘛
Well, Bob...
一大堆没有全名的身份
...A whole bunch of aliases, and no full names.
非常好 我打给Callen
Oh, great, I will call Callen.
有好消息吗
Any luck?
手♥机♥里面一丁点儿能定罪的证据都没有
Well, the phone's itself is entirely devoid of incriminating evidence.
听起来不像好消息
Doesn't sound like good news.
就根本不像个消息
Doesn't sound like news at all.
好吧 咱们快接近了 他很可能只为特定目的用这个手♥机♥
Well, we're getting there. He probably only uses it for specific reasons,
比如联♥系♥ Xionshou Song 这帮人
like contacting members of the Xionshou Song network.
然后 如果我们给这伙人中的几个定个位
And if we locate a cluster of these numbers,
那样也许能告诉我们Asher被关在哪里
that might tell us where Asher's being held.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
然后 有了
And... boom.
看起来是个市中心废弃的剧院
Looks like a derelict theater downtown.
厉害了 对程序猿来说
Impressive. For code monkeys.
但我们怎么知道Asher在他们手上
But how do we know they have Asher?
我做了个能黑进 他们的手♥机♥和摄像头的程序
I've set up a program that hacks into their microphones and cameras.
马上就能显示摄像头的画面了
And footage should be coming online now.
这是他们的手♥机♥传回的实时画面
This is a live feed from their phones.
那是Asher
That's Asher.
- 把地址发给我们 我们出发了 - 好
- Send us the address, we're on the move. - Yeah.
当时我脑子里都是我的儿子
I just kept thinking about my son.
还有我丈夫
My husband.
我就差那么一点就失去了一切
I came so close to losing everything.
其实我也曾
I've actually had the...
倒在自己的血泊中的时刻 所以我懂你的感受
lying in your own pool of blood moment, so I get it.
我还差点让你失去Kensi
I also nearly caused you to lose Kensi.
不 不 你没有 都是那个疯子Ferris造成的
No, no, you didn't, that psycho Ferris did.
当然了 如果你能早点理解就更好了
I mean, obviously, it'd have been nice
但也正是你的倔强让你
if you would've come around sooner, but that stubbornness
成为了一名好警♥察♥ 所以
is what makes you a good cop, so
- 谢谢 - 我说的是实话
- Thank you. - Well, it's true.
说到这 我想说说我今天把你叫到这来的真正原因
Which brings me to why I really asked you out here today.
没错
Right.
局里的情势很紧张
Things at the precinct have been tense.
我们接到的公开的情报机构案件比以往都要多
We have more open I.A. Cases than ever before,
更糟糕的是 我听说还有更多没有报告的
and worse, I'm hearing rumors of more not being reported.
所以 我们 我们现在是要谈什么
So what-what are we... what are we talking about here?
我们是要谈 内部腐♥败♥吗
We talking about... corruption at the precinct?
你老警督Bates的名字出现在了名单里
Your old Lieutenant Bates' name popped up.
Bates
Bates?
我不知道我是否应该认真对待
I don't know if I should take it seriously,
但是一直关心这事儿的声音
but there's concern.
是的 我是说
Yeah, no, I mean...
我们当然应该认真对待这件事
we should definitely take that seriously.
终于好了
Well, finally.
你必须耐心点 不然里面的东西就烧掉了
You have to take your time or things kind of burn up in there.
你想来敲开它吗
You want to give it a crack?
我来敲也行
Don't mind if I do.
- 那儿 - 嗯 我知道
- Right there. - Yeah, I know.
噢 你好
Ooh, hello.
来看看都有些什么
Let's see what we're working with here.
好
All right.
有现金
Got cash,
一堆 典当记录
bunch of... pawn records.
- 一些珠宝 - 噢
- Some jewelry. - Ooh.
这是什么 等等
What do we have here? Hold on.
这文件的抬头是Harry Zanetti律师事务所
Got a Harry Zanetti letterhead.
联♥系♥信息 Mallory Fletcher 这名字耳熟吗
Contact information, Mallory Fletcher. That ring a bell?
没有 但他显然认为这份文件值得放保险柜里
No, but he obviously thinks that it's safe worthy.
喂 Kens
Yeah, Kens?
嘿 Nell 可不可以帮我们查一下
Hey, Nell, could you run down a Mallory Fletcher
Lindenmere资本公♥司♥的Mallory Flectcher
from Lindenmere Assets for us?
好的
Okay.
Lindenmere资本公♥司♥是市内的一个对冲基金
Looks like Lindenmere Assets is a hedge fund downtown,
Fletcher是名经理
and Fletcher is a manager.
正在找她的背景资料
I'm running her background now
我会把地址发给你们的
and I'll send you their address.
- 好的 谢谢 - 对冲基金里有相当多的钱
- All right, thanks. - Serious money in hedge funds.
是的 真特么是洗4千万的好方式
Yep. Hell of a way to wash $40 million.
没错
Yeah.
我们去见一次Fletcher小姐吧
Let's pay Ms. Fletcher a visit.
走
Let's.
看来有另一个团伙进了你的套
Looks like another gang took your bait.
简直像一地的面包屑
It's like a trail of bread crumbs,
- 但这儿的都是尸体 - 嘘
- except with dead bodies. - Shh.
像是拉丁美洲人吃了败仗
Looks like the Latinos lost the battle.
还输了整场战争
And the war.
Sam 那是什么
Sam, what the hell is that?
G 你得来看看这个
G, you got to get back here and see this.
那是Asher吗
Is that Asher?
嗯 他们相当残忍♥
Yeah, they showed him no mercy.
该死
Damn.
看来在争斗开始之前他就已经死了
Looks like he was already dead before the fighting started.
说明他们已经得到想要的了
Which means they got what they wanted.
Yaniv的位置
Yaniv's location.
Eric 请告诉我们一些好消息
Eric, please tell us you have some good news.
我的确有
Actually, I do.
发现Xionshou Song在阿♥拉♥米达市向南行驶
I got the rest of the Xionshou Song headed south on Alameda.
给我们指路
Talk us to them.
通知洛杉矶警局 我们需要控制事态发展
Alert LAPD, we need to contain this.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表