醒醒
Wake up.
我们得聊聊
We need to talk.
Louis活着 很安全
- Louis is alive and safe. - Oh.
- 哦 谢天谢地 - 对 但是
- Oh, thank heaven. - Yeah, but
我们刚审了一个Visser的手下 他说
we just interrogated one of Visser's men, and he said
Malcolm告诉Visser双鹰金币在你们手上
that Malcolm told Visser that you guys have the Double Eagle.
什么
What?
他为什么这么说 这 这不是真的
Why would he say that? That-That's not true.
这不重要 这只是Visser以为的
It doesn't matter. That's what Visser thinks.
洛杉矶警方派了小队去老兵之家
LAPD is sending marked units to the veterans' home.
不 你们应该派人去大巴那边
No, you should send them to the bus.
什么
What?
大巴 什么 你们说的是啥 啥大巴
Bus? What? What do you mean? What bus?
我们这会儿本应该在一辆去橙色海岸赌场的大巴上
Well, we're supposed to be on a bus to the Orange Coast Casino
和一半的住户一起
right now, along with half the residents.
不然你们觉得为什么我们一直练习扑克
Why do you think we've been playing poker?
找到了
I found them.
这就是老兵们包的车
That's the veteran's charter bus.
后面跟着就是Visser的越野车
And those are Visser's SUVs.
Visser刚把老兵大巴逼进了一条关闭的道路
Visser just forced the veterans' bus onto a closed road
在西敏寺大街旁边
near Westminster Avenue.
Sam到那多远
How far out is Sam?
他和Dechamps探员正赶过去
He and Agent DeChamps are catching up, but there are
但是越野车里起码有四个全副武装的对手
at least four heavily armed men in those SUVs.
你说西敏寺大街?
You said Westminster Avenue?
是 离海豹海滩不远
Yeah. Not far from Seal Beach.
哦 我知道该给谁打电♥话♥了
Oh, I know exactly who to call.
开门
Open the door!
开门 好了 呆在这
Open it! Got it. Stay there.
这些人都是谁
Who are these people?
冷静 各位
Stay calm, everyone.
Hetty 我们停在大巴后面
Hetty, we just pulled up behind the bus.
你打过电♥话♥了
You make the call?
我发了协助请求
I put in a request for assistance,
但不知道人什么时候到
but we don't have an ETA.
现在你们得靠自己
For now you're on your own.
所以 你在等什么
Well, what are you waiting for?
有人说过你的耐心有点少吗
Anyone ever tell you you're a little impatient?
嘿 你可只有一条命
Hey, you only live once.
是啊 这就是问题所在
Yeah, that's the problem.
低头
Head down.
骑兵来了
There's the cavalry.
时间刚刚好
Just in time.
放下武器 手举到我能看到的地方
Weapons down! Hands where we can see 'em!
离开那辆车
Step away from the vehicle!
举起手来 举起手来
Hands up! Hands up!
趴到地上 手放头上
Down on the ground! Hands on your head!
从车里出来 快 搜查越野车
Get out of the vehicle! Now! Search that SUV!
快 往这边走
Come on, let's go.
提醒我给海军武器站的指挥官送一瓶好酒
Remind me to send the C.O. At the Naval Weapons Station a nice bottle of Scotch.
通过火力范围
Crossing.
就这样 现在 不许动
That's it. Now, you stay right where you are!
嘿 转过去 不许动
Hey! Turn around and freeze!
转过来
Turn over!
手背过去
Hands behind your back!
他没事 就是头上挨了一下
He's all right-- just a good conk on the head.
好吧
Well...
Eddie Ginger 虽然很伤心
Eddie, Ginger, it saddens me greatly
但是要送你们走了
to say this is where we part ways.
是的 Thompson探员会带你们离开
Yeah. Agent Thompson will take you from here.
这是我的错
It was all my fault--
我让这些老兵们陷入了危险
I-I put all those vets in danger.
不 Ginger 我也有错
- No, Ginger, we share the blame.
不不 Eddie Eddie 你不明白
- No, no, Eddie, Eddie, you don't understand.
今天早上我告诉Malcolm
This morning I told Malcolm
不用找买♥♥家了
to stop looking for a buyer.
我觉得他以为我们背叛了他
I-I think he thought we were trying to double-cross him.
什么 这是为什么
What?! Why would you do that?
因为...Louis告诉我金币的下落了
Because... Louis told me where the coin really is.
然后我就 我就 我♥干♥不下去了
And after that, I just, I couldn't go through with it anymore.
那 那金币到底在哪
Um, and-and where is it?
这个 你 你得去问Louis
Well, you-you would have to ask Louis.
我 这不是我该说的
I... That is not my place to say.
够了 我们走 Eddie
Enough, come on, Eddie.
我们走
Let's go.
回见
See ya.
我得去下洗手间
I'm gonna have to use the men's room
- 在上火车之前 - 好吧
- before we get on the train. - Okay. All right.
你还在啊
You're still here.
我以为Louis该诉你双鹰金币在哪儿了
I thought Louis gave you the location of the Double Eagle.
他告诉我了
He did.
洛杉矶国家墓地
Los Angeles National Cemetery.
跟他儿子埋在一起
Buried with his son.
你是对的
You were right.
他把它留在家(家人)里
He kept it in the family.
别担心 Hanna探员 我不会去挖一个陆战队员的墓地
Don't worry, Agent Hanna, I'm not gonna go digging up a marine's grave.
除非我拿到了法庭指令和卫♥生♥部♥门的许可
I'd need to get a court order, permission from the Health Department--
像你说的 我太心急 干不了这个
I'm too impatient for all that.
反正我觉得 你也没有那么在意金币
I don't think you really cared about the coin anyway.
你只是想要Louis回来罢了
I think you just wanted to get Louis back.
那啥 这可真逗 Nate
Anyway... that's really funny, Nate.
- 很高兴见到你 - 也很高兴见到你
I-It's so good to see you. Yeah, it's good to see you, too.
- 是啊 - 拜拜 Nell
- Yeah. - Bye, Nell.
晚安 Nate
Night, Nate.
可想他了
Miss that guy.
不怎么能见到他啊
Don't see him often enough.
Eric 你没必要这样呀
Eric, you don't have to do that.
我知道他在见他
I know you're seeing Nate.
是啊
Yeah.
所以 这是不是有点奇怪
So, is this weird?
因为 你以前也总见他
Because... you used to see Nate?
我的意思是 谈恋爱的见他
I mean, like... "See him" See him?
Eric 我现在也经常见他啊
Eric, I'm still seeing Nate.
什么
What?
他是我的心理医生
As my psychologist.
是啊
Right.
我觉得今年对大家来说都很不容易
I think this has been a really difficult year for all of us.
是啊 Kensi的受伤 那个内奸事件
Yeah. I mean, Kensi and the mole and...
还有出外勤
all that fieldwork.
还有你在叙利亚的无人机事故
And your drone strike over Syria.
你知道 我们一直没聊起过那件事
You know, we never talked about that.
我不知道怎么开口
I don't know how.
我们每天经历着一样的事情
You go through the same stuff I go through every day.
但你却一直都...
And you're just always so...
我没有 Eric
I'm not, Eric.
我真的没有
I'm really not.
Callen探员 Garrison先生
Uh, Agent Callen. Mr. Garrison.
有事情吗
Is everything all right?
不用担心
Oh, don't worry,
这不是公事访问
this-this isn't, uh, official business.
好吧 所以
Okay, so...
你们有什么事吗
why are you here?
Alexandra 你知道你的名字怎么来的吗
Alexandra, do you know where your name comes from?
我的名字不是Garrison
My name is not Garrison.
是Nikita Aleksandr Reznikov
It is Nikita Aleksandr Reznikov.
你的母亲...
Your mother...
她叫我Nikki
She called me Nikki.
你知道 我其实有很多关于她去世那天的问题
You know, I actually, uh, had a lot of questions about the day that she died.
关于她的问题
About her.
关于你们俩的问题
And about both of you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表