但是我也很现实
and I understand there's a possibility
并且我明白这其中有些许可能性
that she doesn't wake up.
她不会醒来
Or what if she does...
或者她醒过来了
When she does wake up,
当她醒来的时候
what if she needs... help?
如果她需要 帮助呢
You know, like, what if she needs a lot of help,
就是说 如果她需要很多的帮助
and I don't... I don't know how to help her?
然后我不知道 我不知道怎么帮她
I wa... I want to be that guy.
我想 我想做那个人
I want to be that guy, but what if I...
我想做那个无论如何都陪在她身边的那个人 但如果我
what if I can't do it?
如果我做不到呢
No, that won't happen.
不 你肯定能做到
Because you're going to give her
因为你会给她 她需要的一切
everything she needs to get better.
让她快点好起来
Everything.
一切
Okay.
好吧
Go to the hospital.
去医院吧
I don't have to go to the hospital.
我不需要去医院
I can stay here, I can work.
我可以留下来 我可以工作
Yes, you can.
你是可以
But you don't have to.
但你不用非得留下
Okay.
好吧
Thank you for that.
谢谢
Thank you, Hetty.
谢谢你 Hetty
Early this morning,
今天上午早些时候
Brandon NoahNavy Machinist Mate First Class Brandon Noah
海军一级机械军官
was shot to death on this roof downtown.
在市中心一栋楼的楼顶上被人开枪打死
Noah's division has a high security clearance.
Noah的部门有高级安保权限
They've been working on a classified drone project
他们在洛杉矶空军基地进行一个绝密无人机项目研究
for the Los Angeles Air Force Base at El Segundo.
地点位于El Segundo
Do we have any footage of the shooting?
我们有事发当时的监控吗
No. It's an old building used for weekly rentals,
没有 那是一个用来周租的老楼
so no cameras. Who called it in?
所以没有摄像头 谁报的警
Two people witnessed the shooting from another building.
两个人在另一楼顶上目击了事情的发生过程
They were too far away to see the shooter's face,
因为离得太远 他们看不清凶手的长相
but they could tell it was a man.
但他们可以确定是个男人
And what do we know about the victim?
我们对受害者还有什么了解
Brandon has no family in town,
Brandon在城里没有亲属
but he does live with a roommate
但他和室友Reggie Tiller一起
a Reggie Tiller, in West L.A.
在西洛杉矶合租
You two head downtown to the crime scene.
你们俩去市中心的案发现场
I'll take Jones with me to talk to the roommate.
我带Jones去找那个室友
On it. Got it.
好的 收到
Mm hmm.
嗯哼
These two break into buildings,
他们俩溜进大楼
sneak up on top of rooftops
偷偷跑到房♥♥顶
and take photos. I don't get it.
就为了照相 我想不通
It's called rooftopping.
这叫楼顶摄影
Rooftopping?
楼顶摄影
Yeah. They want to take skyline photos
是啊 他们想拍天际线的照片
where they get higher and closer to the edge
去到比别人
than anyone else has.
还要高还要接近天空的地方
Let me guess you're sponsored by Best Buy and REI
让我猜猜 百思买♥♥♥♥和REI【美国户外用品连锁组织】雇你来
for next year's Rooftopping Games.
宣传明年的楼顶摄影游戏
Nah. Not interested, not at all.
才不是呢 没兴趣 一点兴趣也没有
I don't know if I'd buy that.
我才不信
Well, I may take some pretty good pics,
我是能拍些好照片
but I'm not going onto any ledges for any.
但我绝不会跑到屋檐边上去照
What do you got?
你看见什么了
0.357Magnum.
0.357口径
Three shell casings.
三个弹壳
All right, so...
所以他可能是
probably came in this door.
从这个门上来的
There's a struggle.
有打斗痕迹
Shooter got a shot off.
枪手第一枪没打中
NoahNext two killed Noah.
剩下两枪杀死了
There's nothing to explain how or why the fight started.
但这不能解释打斗是怎么或是因为什么造成的
Or who the shooter is.
还有是谁开的枪
Crankset from a bike.
自行车上的牙盘
It's got blood on it.
上面有血迹
That's an interesting choice of weapon.
武器选的真有意思
My money says the prints are Noah's,
我觉得指纹是Noah的
the blood's the shooter's.
血迹是枪手的
Yeah, so...
好的 那么
the shooter chases Noah upstairs,
枪手追着Noah上了楼
he uses the crankset to defend himself.
他用牙盘来自卫
Maybe. Mmm.
也许是 嗯
Or Noah's the attacker,
也许Noah才是攻击者
someone shot him to defend themselves.
对方为了自卫才开的枪
We need to find out where this fight started.
我们得弄清楚争斗是从哪儿开始的
I can't believe he's gone.
我不敢相信他死了
We're very sorry.
我们很遗憾
Did you find the guy that shot him?
你们找到开枪的人了吗
Not yet. But we just...
还没有 但我们已经
Uh... I know who killed him.
呃 我知道是谁杀的了
Well, who's that?
是谁
Uh, this muscle bound roid rager
呃 有个肌肉发达 脾气暴躁的家伙
that worked at the base with Noah.
他在基地和Noah一起工作
And why would he have killed Noah?
他为什么要杀Noah
'Cause he said he would.
因为他这么说过
We were right there, inside, one night,
有一天晚上 我们就在那里面
when this dude came banging on our door,
这个男的过来敲门
yelling at Noah, telling him to come out
朝着Noah大喊 叫他出来
so he could tear him apart.
他要把Noah撕成碎片
Was never a fan of bars on our windows until that night.
自那之后我们就在窗户上装了护栏
What's this guy's name? Uh,
那个人叫什么名字
Lott, I think.
Lott 我记得是
Neil Lott. He's a defense contractor.
Neil Lott 他是一个国防承包商
Okay.
好的
Just have the car towed if it's bothering you.
要是看不顺眼 就把这辆车拖走吧
It's not bothering me.
我才没有看不顺眼
Clearly.
真是明显
I just want to know whose car this is.
我只是想知道这是谁的车
Yeah. Yeah?
怎么了
Nothing. I was just wondering if there was
没什么 我只是在想是不是你对别人占了你的停车位
a someone's in my parking space Philosophy.
这种事也总结了原理
Well, I can't say that I was shocked
你给我打电♥话♥的时候
when you called.
我有点惊讶
Um, you fit in very well here in L.A.
你在洛杉矶适应得很好
I don't know that I fit in anywhere,
我不知道我能适应哪里
but the sun suits me.
但这里的阳光很好
Aha.
啊哈
Thank you, Hetty. Without your recommendation, I...
谢谢你 Hetty 要不是你的推荐 我
I wouldn't even be in the running for this ATF job.
我甚至没机会去争取这份ATF的工作
Well, you're welcome.
好吧 不用客气
But it looks to me...
但在我看来
as if this recommendation from your former commander
这份推荐还得到了你在芝加哥警署的
at the Chicago PD helped.
前任指挥官的帮助
I owe both of you.
我欠你们两个的人情
I mean, if I get the job, I'll owe both of you.
我是说 如果我得到了这份工作 我就欠你们人情
And where do you stand with that?
那你进行到哪一步了
Mmm... my, uh... application is still pending.
嗯 我的申请还没出结果
Your status as a Special Deputy U.S. Marshal
你在芝加哥特遣组的
looks to be still valid
特别法警的身份
from the Chicago Task Force.
似乎还有效
It is.
没错
Well, my team has needs
好吧 我的小队时不时
from time to time.
就会缺人
Would you be available?
你能来吗
Would you be paying me?
你会付我报酬吗
Yeah.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表