- Jenkins之前在做什么 - 听着 女士
- What was Jenkins working on? - Look, lady,
我没必要回答你 第一修正案保障了我这项权利
I don't have to talk to you. Protected by the First Amendment.
- 另外 我还有很多活要干 - 我们也是
- Also, I've got a lot of work to do. - So do we.
看上去Jenkins花了很多时间在中美洲
Looks like Jenkins was spending a lot of time in Central America.
他写了一篇5页的文章报道毒品交易
He wrote a five-part piece on the drug trade.
甚至和哥斯达黎加贩毒集团的老大 做了同一班飞机从圣何塞飞到了迈阿密
Even flew from San Jose to Miami with the head of the Costa Rican cartel.
- 那篇是默罗奖的候选作品 - 厉害
- That one's short-listed for a Murrow Award. - That's impressive.
你知道
Did you know,
90%美国的可♥卡♥因♥ 是来自中美洲和墨西哥的吗
90% of the cocaine in the U.S. comes through Central America and Mexico?
你想说什么
What's your point?
好吧 如果Jenkins帮助了跨国毒品交易
Well, if Jenkins helped transport drugs across international borders,
FBI会非常感兴趣的
the FBI will be very interested.
没错 他们会没收你的文件
Yeah. They'll want to seize your files,
你的电脑
your computers.
真的假的 这就是你能想到的
Really? That's the best you got?
时间紧迫嘛
I'm in a hurry.
但是这件事至少要一年之后才能由法官裁决
But it'll take at least a year before it makes it to the judge.
别担心 我肯定你可以用你手♥机♥上的Snapchat揭露真♥相♥
Don't worry. I'm sure you can Snapchat exposes from your phone.
这就意味着 除非你告诉我们Jenkins之前在干什么
That is, unless you want to tell us what Jenkins was working on.
他发现有些银行在为他们的客户洗钱
He found out some banks are laundering money for their clients.
白领犯罪之类的
White-collar stuff.
除非最后发现是一些流行明星花了大量的钱在一名台♥湾♥妓♥女♥身上
Unless it turns out to be some pop star's doling out money to a Taiwanese hooker,
- 没人会关注的 - 我们关注
- no one's gonna care. - We care.
我们得找到Jenkins 他不在自己家里 还有什么别的他可能去的地方吗
We need to find Jenkins. He's not at home. Anywhere else he could be?
我不知道
I don't know.
他每次一写作就失踪了 去问他的女朋友吧
He disappears when he writes. Ask his girlfriend.
我们会的 如果她没失踪的话
We would, if she wasn't missing, too.
嗨 训练怎么样了
Hey, how goes the training?
呃
Um...
- 你怎么知道我在这的 - 噢 我有第六感
- How did you know I was here? - Oh, I have a sixth sense.
- 名叫Hetty的第六感 - 啊 早该想到的
- Its name is Hetty. - Ah, should've known.
好吧 我很高兴她告诉了我 因为我有点东西要给你
Uh, well, I'm glad she told me because I have something for you.
围巾
A scarf?
不是随便什么围巾
Mm, not just any scarf.
这条围巾的边缘嵌入了凯夫拉纤维
This one is embedded with Kevlar filaments around the edges
- 所以需要的时候你可以把它用作绞索 - 噢天呐 太赞了
- so you can use it as a garrote if necessary. - Oh, my gosh, that is awesome.
- 谢谢 考虑的好周到 - 嘿嘿
- Thank you, how thoughtful. - Yeah.
- 不过从来没觉得你还会缝纫 - 噢 我不会 Hetty帮我的
- Never pegged you for a sewer, though. - Oh, I'm not. Uh, Hetty helped me.
- 嗯 - 差不多我做了75%的部分 她做了25%
- Mm. - It was like 75% me, 25% percent her.
不错嘛
Hmm, not bad.
好吧 也许更像是我们俩各做了一半
Okay, m-maybe it was more like fifty-fifty.
好吧 凯夫拉纤维是她的主意 我想得更多
Fine, the Kevlar was her idea. I wanted to go bigger.
更大胆 例如指甲锉 开瓶器 牙签 镊子
You know, bolder, like nail file, corkscrew, toothpick, tweezer,
全都包含在百变围巾里面
just full-on Swiss Army scarf.
但是她回我 Beale先生 我觉得我们应该把规模缩小一点
But then she was all like, "Mr. Beale, I think we should scale it back a little bit."
我就 但是开瓶器 这个真的
And then I was like, "but a corkscrew, it's so..."
这个很棒
This is awesome.
谢谢你
Thank you.
圣诞快乐 Kensi
Well, Merry Christmas, Kensi.
真的很开心你能回来
It's really great to have you back again.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
嗷 我得回行动中心了
Oh. Ah, I got to get back to Ops.
但是 我可以陪你出去吗
But, um... can I walk you out?
- 是的 可以 - 好的
- Yes, you can. - Okay.
不用 我来
No, I got it.
- 谢了 - 没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
这个很棒
It's great.
我觉得可以一点点来 像Hetty的步伐一样 你也知道的 弄个小点的树
I'm saying start small. Hetty-steps, you know, just get a tiny tree.
为什么你不干脆把我房♥子烧了帮我免了烦恼
Why don't you just burn my house down and save me the hassle?
Nell 可以拜托你告诉Callen要过的快乐点么
Nell, can you please tell Callen to let joy into his life?
事实上 每年因为圣诞树而引起火灾的房♥子要超过200栋
Actually, Christmas trees start over 200 house fires every year.
- 听听 - 你被谁伤过吗
- Mm-hmm. - Who hurt you?
在整理完监控录像之后 我们发现了这个
So, after sorting through the surveillance footage, we found this
街对面的一家商店拍到的
from a store across the street.
- 他不是Gregory Jenkins - 不是
- That's not Gregory Jenkins. -Nope.
他的名字是Javier Nunez 他是巴拿马人
Name is Javier Nunez. And he's a Panamanian national.
他就职于一家私人防务商 在巴拿马城的总部上班
He works for a defense contracting firm headquartered in Panama City.
这种公♥司♥听起来就像是 被监测软件针对的目标
Sounds like the type of firm that may be in the market for threat detection software.
- 他来LA多久了 - 4天
- How long's he been in Los Angeles? - Four days.
跟Jenkins失去联络的时间一样
Same amount of time Jenkins has been off the grid.
Jenkins的编辑说他在
And Jenkins' editor said he was traveling through
穿越中美洲 深入贩毒中心
Central America embedded with drug cartels.
伙计们 Jenkins的手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥了
Guys, Jenkins' cell phone's back online.
- 好的 他在哪 - 他在Mar Vista上了一辆大巴
- Okay, Where is he? - Uh, he just got on a bus in Mar Vista.
去Studio城的专线 只有他一个人
Express line to Studio City, and... he's alone.
他没跟Jennifer在一起 也没有报♥警♥说她失踪了
He's not with Jennifer. He didn't report her missing.
表明他有可能是被Nunez找出来了
It could mean he's working with Nunez.
如果他是 也许他就是我们找到Jennifer还活着的最后机会
Well, if he is, he may be our last chance of finding Jennifer alive.
好的 大巴10分钟之前出发了 Callen和Deeks还在车站等着
Okay, the bus is ten minutes out. Callen and Deeks are still waiting at the bus stop.
我刚找到了一个交换公♥寓♥账户名为Jenkins的
And I just tracked a FlatXChange account
在Mar Vista租了一个阁楼
in Jenkins' name to a rental loft in Mar Vista.
- Sam和Anna在路上了 - 嗯
- Sam and Anna are on their way. - Mm-hmm.
有什么 有什么其他事情或者
Is there... is there something else, or...
圣女贞德
Joan of Arc?
我刚才见到Kensi了 我不知道圣女贞德是你的偶像
I just saw Kensi. I didn't know St.Joan was your hero.
我觉得我们好像从来没聊过偶像吧
Well, I guess we never had the hero talk.
那你的偶像是
So, who's yours?
奈尔·德葛拉司·泰森
Uh, Neil deGrasse Tyson.
查尔斯·巴贝奇
- Uh, Charles Babbage. - Hmm.
- 有时候是比利·乔尔 - 很棒
- Sometimes Billy Joel. - Ooh, nice.
我觉得我们 并没有很了解彼此
Guess there's still a lot we don't know about each other.
好吧 Eric
Okay, Eric,
什么情况
what's going on here?
我还不知道你有申请导师项目
I didn't even know you were applying to the mentorship program.
因为我没跟别人提过
That's because I didn't tell anyone.
Eric 结婚了50年的人
Eric, people who are married for 50 years
也都会不断的从对方身上发现新东西
are still learning new things about each other.
我觉得我们没事的 我的小甜心
I think we're gonna be okay, my little sugar plum.
Jenkins的大巴刚出了高速 几分钟之后就会到了
Jenkins' bus just got off the freeway, it should be here any minute.
我说 我觉得你好像知道什么
You know, I think you might be on to something there.
- 有关Jenkins吗 - 不 不是Jenkins 是Kensi和我
- About Jenkins? - No, not Jenkins, about Kensi and me.
有关 有关我们的事情 也许我们的传统
About, you know, that maybe our thing, maybe out tradition
是应该有一些新花样
should be we do new things.
嗯 你没有孩子 没有责任
Well, you don't have kids. No responsibilities.
没有理由在12月不去斐济
No reason not to go to Fiji in December.
每年的这个时候波浪都在翻滚
Oh, the waves are firing this time of year.
还有 阿根廷现在也是夏天
It's also, uh, summertime in Argentina right now.
我的天 Kensi要跳萨尔萨舞
Oh, my God, Kensi doing the salsa?
- 明白了吧 - 什么
- Do you see that? - What?
我刚拯救了圣诞 我做到了
I just saved Christmas. I did.
干得好 Rick Steves 你呢 没有东西束缚着你呢
Fair enough, Rick Steves. What about you? You got nothing tying you down.
- 我讨厌飞机 - 你有车啊
- Oh, I hate airport lines. - But you have a car.
我在不同的家庭中长大
I grew up in and out of other people's houses.
我喜欢独处的空间
I appreciate the chance to stay put in my own.
但是你那里没有夏威夷风情酒吧 事实上
But your place doesn't have a tiki bar. In fact,
- 你那里连把椅子都没有 - 你说的不对
- In fact, your place doesn't even have chairs. - That is not true.
- 我有一套餐厅家具 - 好吧 我会去提醒 建筑辑要
- I have a dining room set. - All right, I'll be sure to alert Architectural Digest.
你不打算看一眼
Not gonna look at that?
那是 汉密尔顿 的票价格涨的越来越高的声音
All that is is the sound of the bid for my Hamilton tickets going higher and higher.
你知道吗 还有其他的演出 你看过星光快车吗
You know, there are other shows. Have you seen Starlight Express?
好吧
Okay.
我能帮你什么吗
Anything I can do to help?
我们所能做的就是等着
All we can do is wait.
你运气好 姐最擅长的就是等
Lucky for you, I'm getting really good at it.
ATF还没有消息吗
Nothing from the ATF?
他们在调查我的背景资料
They're in the middle of my background investigation.
让我们说他们撞上了 减速带
Let's just say they hit a bit of a... a speed bump.
让我猜一猜
Let me guess.
减速障碍带有浓厚的俄♥罗♥斯♥口音
The speed bump has a thick Russian accent
而且减速障碍由聚酯共混物组成
and is offended by polyester blends.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表