有一段时间没见到你了
Haven't seen you in a little while.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
你最好是不知道
It is best you do not know.
和Pacey Smith有关吗
Does this involve Pacey Smith?
我们也谈过这个了
We talked about that, too.
看 他坐过牢了
Look, he served his time.
在美国 我们会给人第二次机会
In America, we give people a second chance.
怎么
What?
你不相信第二次机会吗
You don't believe in a second chance?
那你为什么还在这里
Then what are you still doing here?
在这个国家 和我在一起
In this country? With me?
这就是你的第二次机会
This is your second chance.
我们说好的
We made a deal!
对吗 再也没有秘密
Right? No more secrets.
有吗
Did we?
我们本来要把全部真♥相♥都告诉Alexandra
We were going to tell Alexandra everything.
但已经有危险的迹象出现了
But at the first sign of danger...
Grisha 不要怀疑自己
Grisha, do not second-guess yourself.
这是个正确的决定
It was the right decision.
我们必须保护家人 不管付出怎样的代价
We must protect the family, no matter the cost.
和Pacey Smith保持距离行吗
Just stay away from Pacey Smith.
你能为了我那么做吗
Can you do that for me?
这可能有点困难
It might prove difficult.
他一直很安静
He had been very quiet.
我还以为他可能窒息死了
I thought he might have suffocated.
这也许是你在俄♥罗♥斯♥的做事方法
This may be how you do things in Russia...
在俄♥罗♥斯♥的话他早死了
In Russia he would be dead.
他是你外孙的爸爸
He's the father of your grandson.
他是个毒贩子
He is a drug dealer.
监狱一点也没能改变他
Prison did nothing to change him.
这些是我昨天拍的
I took these yesterday.
他们是和墨西哥贩毒集团有联♥系♥的帮派成员
They are members of a gang with ties to a Mexican cartel.
那是三天前在Alexandra的房♥子拍到的
That was three days ago at Alexandra's house.
太可笑了 你能给他打个电♥话♥么
This is getting ridiculous. Can you please just call him?
他在路上了 DeChamps探员
He is on his way, Agent DeChamps.
- 如果你能坐一会儿 - 我已经坐够了
- If you'll just have a seat.- I'm tired of sitting.
我等够了
I'm tired of waiting.
我猜Hanna探员比起听我说话
I guess Agent Hanna has more important things to do
还有更重要的事情要做
than listen to me.
那取决于她有什么要说
That depends on what she has to say.
Hanna探员
Agent Hanna,
这位是特勤局特别探员Nicole De...
this is Secret Service Special Agent Nicole De...
DeChamps 我听不了你再次毁了这名字
DeChamps. I can't listen to you butcher it again.
你来的正好
It's about time you got here.
哦 好吧 我一听到就尽快赶来了
Oh, well, I came as soon as I heard.
谢谢你 Thompson探员
Thank you, Agent Thompson.
祝你好运
Good luck.
真服了他了
Well, he's a piece of work.
我不想再浪费你的宝贵时间了 DeChamps探员
Well, I don't want to waste any more of your precious time, Agent DeChamps.
关于Louis Millers 你有什么信息
What do you have on Louis Miller?
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
看起来是一张铸币的照片
Looks like a picture of a coin.
这是一枚1933年的双鹰金币
It's a 1933 double eagle gold coin.
1934年黄金储备法案禁止公民持有金币
The Gold Reserve Act of 1934 made it illegal for citizens to possess gold currency,
但我认为Louis Miller私藏了一枚
but I think Louis Miller's hiding one.
等等 等一下
Wait, hold on.
一个获得勋章的老兵被绑♥架♥了
A decorated vet's been kidnapped,
而你在跟我讲这小钱的问题
and you're talking to me about pocket change?
我还以为这人威胁到了总统
I thought maybe the guy threatened the president.
我不负责威胁评估或者安保细节
I don't work threat assessment or protection detail.
我是做金融犯罪的
I do financial crimes.
这很难称为小钱
This is hardly pocket change.
2002年 一枚双鹰金币被合法拍卖♥♥
In 2002, a double eagle was legally auctioned
成交价七百五十万美金
for seven and a half million dollars.
行吧
Okay.
你凭什么认为Louis Miller持有一枚
So what makes you think Louis Miller has one
这价值七百五十万美金的金币
of these seven and a half million dollar coins?
尽管1933年版金币没能进行流通
Even though the '33 never made it into circulation,
仍然有数枚金币最后跑进了收藏家手里
several coins still ended up with collectors.
特勤局花了数十年追踪他们
The Secret Service has spent decades tracking them down.
起初调查聚焦在一个叫George McCann美国铸币厂雇员身上
Initially, the investigation focused on a U.S. Mint employee named George McCann.
但近期发现的证据表明 另外一名雇员
But recently we found evidence that another employee
Jackson Miller 拿走了一枚金币
took a coin, Jackson Miller.
Louis的祖父
Louis' grandfather.
对 我认为从那时起 金币就在家族里代代相传
Yeah, I figureit's been passed down through the family ever since.
上周我跟Louis有两次会面
I interviewed Louis twice last week
我本来计划今天再去一次
and I was planning on going again today,
不过看起来他从我这儿溜走了
but it seems he's given me the slip.
嗯 对了 我们找到了他的孙子
Yeah, well, we found his grandson
被下了药 奄奄一息
drugged within an inch of his life.
相信我 他不会为了藏一枚金币这么做的
Trust me, he didn't do this to hide a coin.
对
Yeah.
你跟Louis谈话的时候是在养老院吗
When you spoke to Louis, was it at the retirement home?
对 他行动不便
Yeah. He's not very mobile.
我们认为养老院的某人可能参与了绑♥架♥
We think someone at the home may be involved with the kidnapping.
也许是你引发了这一系列的事件
Maybe you started this chain of events.
我们是在他的房♥间秘密交谈的
We spoke privately in his room.
不过第二次我走的时候
But when I left the second time,
有一个老人站在他门外
there was an old man standing outside his door.
也许是在偷听
Maybe eavesdropping.
你知道名字吗
Did you catch a name?
不 但我能在照片里认出他
No. But I could pick him out in a photo lineup.
嘿 Deeks
Hey, Deeks,
我现在给你发送一张照片
I'm sending you a photo now.
DeChamps探员刚刚指认出一名有嫌疑的老兵
Agent DeChamps just ID'd a veteran of interest.
名字是Edward O'Boyle.
Name is Edward O'Boyle.
好的 我找到他了
Yep. I got him.
先生们
Gentlemen,
年轻的女士
young lady,
在玩儿什么游戏呢
what's the game?
德州扑克 还能是什么
Texas hold 'em. What's it look like?
我在你上面加五
I am gonna raise you five.
介意我加入吗
You mind if I join?
- 你是谁 - 我是Marty
- Who are you? - My name's Marty.
事实上我是来看我叔叔的
I'm actually here visiting my uncle.
叔叔 Randall叔叔...
Uncle, uh, Randall...
你话太多了
You talk too much.
纳尼
What?
走开
Beat it.
哦 Eddie 让他玩吧
Oh, Eddie, let him play.
对啊 Eddie 你该让他玩的
Yeah, Eddie, you should let him play.
好吧 下注一百
Fine. Buy-in's a hundred.
一百 你是说一百美金
A hundred? As in like a hundred dollars?
呼 户头这么大
Whew. High rollers.
放在桌子底下
Under the table.
这里又不是百乐宫酒店
It's not the Bellagio.
天哪 Louise
Geez, Louise.
嗨
Um, hi.
你一般都不会把预约放在工作日里的
You don't normally take appointments in the middle of the workday.
对啊 但是 你知道
That's true. But, you know,
我刚也说了 最后时刻才定的 所以...
like I said, it was last minute, so...
所以你...
So you're...
我是说 我们用不着告诉对方一切
I mean, I know we don't tell each other everything,
这是没错 但是...
and that's fine, but...
如果你遇到麻烦了一定会和我说 对吧
you'd tell me if you weren't okay, right?
Nate
Nate.
Nate
Nate?
- 嗨 - 你好啊
- Hey. - Hi.
你怎么会来这里
What are you doing here?
哦 我就是过来看看我的病人
Oh, just coming to check up on my patient.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表