Has no connection to China or Hong Kong.
从她的银行账户来看 她肯定没有领政♥府♥的薪水
According to her bank account, she is definitely not making a government salary.
另一个呢
And the other?
Edward Lee 他父母是中国人
Edward Lee. His parents are Chinese Nationals
他们在他出生的那年移♥民♥到了美国
who immigrated here the year he was born.
他以前从来没有去过上海
He's never visited Shanghai before,
但是从2013年开始 他一年去两次上海
but, ever since 2013, he's been twice a year.
好吧 Nell和我去查一下Edward
All right, Nell and I will check out Edward.
Donna就交给Sam和我了
Sam and I got Donna.
- 深度烘焙的 - 谢谢
- Dark roast. - Thanks.
- 嗨 - 嘿
-Hi. -Hey.
你以前来过这儿吗
Have you been here before?
- 嗨 Edward 最近怎么样 还点往常那个吗 - 嘿 哥们儿
- Yo, Edward. What's up? The usual? - Hey, my man.
你懂的
You know it. Uh...
是的 我大概把我工资的一半 都献给了这个地方
Yeah, yeah, I mean, I probably give half my paycheck to this place.
- 好吧 那我有个很严肃的问题要问你 - 你说
- Okay, then, I have a serious question for you. - Uh-huh.
你觉得莫吉托冰咖啡怎么样
How do you feel about this mojito iced coffee?
哦 真的特别好喝 你一旦试过了 就没办法回头咯
Oh, it is mind-blowing. Once you try it, there is no turning back.
所以我也会把我一半的工资都奉献给这个地方了呗
So I'll be funneling half my paycheck to this place too?
- 正是如此 - 好的吧
- Yeah, exactly. - Okay.
不 不 我是认真的 就像我女朋友 她几年前去了上海
No, no, I'm serious. Like, my girlfriend, she moved to Shanghai a few years ago,
但每次回来的时候 她都要我从机场直接开来这里
but every time she's in town, she makes me drive here directly from the airport.
上海
Shanghai?
这距离可真是远啊
That is some serious long distance.
是啊 我可不向你推荐这个
Yeah, yeah, I would not recommend it.
- 所以 你们保持现在这样已经有段时间了 - 嗯
- So, you've, uh, been keeping that up for a while or... - Mm-hmm.
不过我们俩会互相飞过去看望对方 每人每年飞两次的样子
Although we both make the flight, like, twice a year each,
所以 你懂的 情况尽在掌握之中
so, you know, it's pretty manageable at least.
明白啦 那还挺不错的
Gotcha. Well, that's cool.
好吧 祝你好运 还有
Well, good luck with that, and, uh...
- 谢谢你的咖啡推荐 - 没事儿
- Thanks for the java tip. - Yeah, absolutely.
- 保重 - 脏茶拿铁
- Take care. - Dirty chai latte?
所以 我不觉得Edward和Zhang Kiu是一伙儿的
So, I don't think Edward's in bed with Zhang Kiu.
同意 你可以帮我买♥♥杯薄荷咖啡吗
Agreed. You can go grab me one of those minty coffees.
少放点奶油 多放点糖
Easy on the cream, heavy on the sugar.
做你的咖♥啡♥因♥大梦吧 Deeks
In your caffeinated dreams, Deeks.
那是我的印度茶嘛
Is that my chai tea?
他们做不做无麸质松饼
Do they make gluten-free muffins?
- Nell 嗯 - 没有 没有
- Nell? Mm. - Nope, nope.
干嘛
What?
干嘛这么看我
Why you lookin' at me like that?
没事吧 就是 这些 都没事吧
Everything okay with, you know, with those?
你认真的
Really?
我刚才都快把那个拿刀冲向你的人的胳膊拧断了
I just almost broke a guy's arm who was coming at you with a knife.
就这么赤手空拳的
With my bare hands.
但是我知道你的腓肠肌要疼死了
But I bet your calves are killing you.
噢 那你可想象不到 嘿
Oh, you have no idea. Hey.
看起来有人来找Donna了
Looks like Donna's had company.
安全
Clear!
G 在这儿
G, in here.
Ming Wah
Ming Wah.
她死了
She's gone.
看起来有两处枪伤 大概一小时前受的伤
Looks like two gunshot wounds, about an hour ago.
这给了Donna Merritt大把时间逃命
That'd give Donna Merritt plenty of time to get away.
至少我们知道Zhang Kiu和谁一起干活了
At least now we know who Zhang Kiu is working with.
我敢保证现在他们的工作关系结束了
I'm gonna assume that their professional relationship is over at this point
毕竟Zhang Kiu刚刚想找人杀了她
considering Zhang Kiu just tried to have her killed.
从Donna Merritt的财务状况来看
According to Donna Merritt's financials,
Zhang Kiu要么是真的给了她这么多报酬
Zhang Kiu is either paying her extremely well...
要么就是她要把他生吞活剥了
Or she's ripping him off.
是的 我觉得Zhang Kiu最终意识到Donna Merritt已经开始
Bingo. I think Zhang Kiu finally realized that Donna Merritt's been
背着他建立她自己的违禁帝国了
building her own contraband empire behind his back.
- 有人说贪婪是好事 - 噢 这还有呢
- Whoever said greed was good? - Oh. There's more.
Donna Merritt刚刚伪造了一份DHS合约
Donna Merritt has also been assigning bogus DHS contracts
合作方是个空壳公♥司♥的 拥有者和经营者是
to a shell corporation, owned and operated by...
Donna Merritt
Donna Merritt.
她真是个企业家 哈佛会感到骄傲的
She's certainly entrepreneurial. Harvard would be proud.
这些合同有多少
How many contracts we talking?
超过四亿 正好和到目前为止丢失的那些资金一个数
I found over $400 million worth of stolen funds so far.
告诉我为什么我不能现在就让Zhang Kiu去解决掉她
Give me one reason why I shouldn't unleash Zhang Kiu on her right now.
我认为她应该被带去去喂狗
I think she should be fed to the dogs.
但我们确实把Jessie Evans的毒物检查报告拿回来了
But we did get the toxicology report back on Jessie Evans' autopsy.
放进他的饮料里的药物
The pill that was put into his drink
含有致命剂量的腐蚀性毒物
was laced with a lethal dose of the same caustic poison
同样的成分在假处方药里也有
found in counterfeit prescription drugs
这些药正在Southwest的街边流通
currently on street corners throughout the Southwest.
让我猜猜 药是中国制♥造♥的
Don't tell me. It was made in China.
Zhang Kiu并没有货存
Zhang Kiu doesn't have the inventory.
这就意味着Donna Merritt有
Which means Donna Merritt does.
我们得找到她
We need to find her.
好 谢了Eric 如果你发现了什么就和我们说
All right, thanks, Eric, let us know if you find anything.
没有发现吗
No luck?
Eric没能定位Merritt的车
Eric can't locate Merritt's car.
- 她把她的手♥机♥关掉了 - 这下好了
- She turned her cell phone off. - Great.
因为我们要在这日以继夜地检查这些文件
'Cause we're gonna be here all day and night sifting through all this stuff.
好吧 我们还是不知道她去了哪里
Well, we still may not know where she went.
这就是为什么我要精简我家的布置 你要想在我家找到什么
This is why I keep my place lean and mean. You need to find something at my house...
- 我找过 - 全都在这了 你会找到的
- Which I have. - ...it's all right there. You'll find it.
在假墙和钢拱后面
Behind fake walls and a steel vault.
什么
What?
Donna Merritt怎么陷得这么深的
How did Donna Merritt make it this far?
通过背叛她的国家和加入暴♥力♥犯罪的武装组织
By betraying her country and joining forces with a violent criminal.
但是她永远不会被抓到 因为她大隐隐于市
But she never got caught because she always hides in plain sight.
那她现在还有什么安全的地方可以去呢
And what's the safest place she can go right now?
回到国土安♥全♥部♥
Back to Homeland Security.
她知道Zhang Kiu在找她 可是她不知道我们也在找她
She knows that Zhang Kiu is after her, but she doesn't know we are, too.
没人会想到国土安♥全♥部♥里能藏着一批黑市上的药
DHS is the last place someone would expect to see a stash of black market meds.
- Callen - Deeks 你和Nell和我们在国土安♥全♥部♥的决策中心碰面
- Callen. - Deeks, you and Nell meet us at the DHS Fusion Center.
好的
Got it.
Eric说这边的办公室应该是没人的
Eric says the office space should be empty.
可能是Merritt藏货的地方
Could be where Merritt stashed her goods.
现在就希望她还没把货物移走
Let's hope she hasn't moved them yet.
嘿
Hey!
- 继续走 赶紧的 - 放开我 嘿
- Keep moving. Hurry! - Let go. Hey!
是Merritt
It's Merritt.
是Zhang Kiu的同伙
It's Zhang Kiu's friends.
- 从旁边上去截断他们 - 马上
- Go around and cut them off. -On it!
呃 伙计们
Uh... guys?
如果这里是Merritt储存她所有药物和包的地方
If this is where Merritt kept all her pills and purses...
- 那那些东西就已经被运走了 我们走 - 是啊
- They're already gone. Let's move. - Yeah.
先解决第一件事
First things first.
掩护我
Cover me.
守着前门
Take the front.
真是个糟糕的计划
That's a terrible plan.
嗷
Ow.
Nell 我抓到一个
Nell, I got one.
Nell
Nell?
哇 惧龙Nell
Wow, Nell-osaurus.
漂亮
Nice.
- 你还好吗 - 还好 Merritt往那个方向去了
- You good? - Good. Merritt went that way.
好的 好的 做的好
Good, good, good work.
放下你的枪
Drop your weapon.
他不会再说第二遍 相信我
He's won't ask you twice. Trust me.
所以 我就直说了吧 我们冒着生命危险来保护一个叛徒
So, let me get this straight, we just risked our lives to protect a known traitor?
- 好吧 如果你这么想的话 - 对 是这样的
- Well, when you put it like that... - Yeah.
是的 她有我们需要的信息
Yes. She has information we need.
而且 在我们手里她其实更惨
Plus, our way will be more painful in the end.
希望你觉得值得
Hope it was worth it.
那是一个教科书般的锁喉 你在哪学的
That's a textbook choke. Where'd you learn that?
呃 从教科书上
Um... A textbook.
讲的好
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表