一定会哒
Sure will.
坚持住 Salazar
Hang in there, Salazar.
- 谢谢 - 今天干得漂亮
- Thank you. - Great work today.
谢了
Thanks.
我想你可能需要换件衣服
I, uh, figured you'd want to get out of that shirt.
我不知道怎样才能让你更舒服些
Just didn't know how you'd be more comfortable.
多谢
Thanks.
我知道我现在应该感到高兴才对
I know I'm supposed to be happy now...
我们都安全了
that we're all safe.
Cheryl 是你守护了大家的安全
Cheryl, those people are safe because of you.
你很勇敢 临危不乱
You were brave, you didn't lose your cool.
我就是忍♥不住去想那些
I just keep thinking about all of the millions of things
- 有可能发生的事 - 但都没发生
- that could have gone wrong. - Yeah, but they didn't.
所以呢 我现在就该
So, what? I'm just
释怀向前看 装作什么都没发生吗
supposed to move on now, act like nothing happened.
不是什么都没发生
Something did happen.
你知道 你下的赌注越大
You found out when the stakes are at their highest...
你的能力会越强
you're at your very best.
这个我喜欢
I like that.
Jacobs机长
Captain Jacobs.
对您失去的空乘感到抱歉
Truly sorry about your flight attendant.
谢谢
Thank you.
Thomas是个好人
Thomas was a-a good man.
你们知道 无论如何我都不能打开驾驶舱门
You know that under no circumstances could I open that cockpit door
出来帮你们
and come out to help you boys.
我们理解
We understand.
虽说 我知道你们根本不需要我的帮忙
Although, I knew that you didn't need my help one bit.
我想谢谢你们
I want to thank you
保护了我的268名乘客
for protecting my 268 passengers,
这之间还没有太损坏我的宝贝飞机
and for not damaging my girl too bad in the process.
您的驾驶技术真的令人钦佩 先生
Yeah, that was some pretty impressive flying there, sir.
当你们到了我这个年龄 小伙子们
Well, when you get to be my age, boys,
你会同时祈祷又害怕这样的状况
you both pray for and fear situations like this.
你知道 这我们这样的人 是不会变老的
You know, men like us, we are not designed to grow old.
我们不知道如何变老
We don't know how to do it...
也非常确定自己不愿意变老
and we sure as hell can't do it gracefully.
Hooya
Hooya!
- 再次感谢 - 谢谢
- Thanks again. -Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢你
- Thank you. - And thank you.
- 保重 - 谢了
- Take care. - Thanks.
我去换个衣服 拿我们的武器
I'm-a go change out of these clothes, grab our weapons,
你得给我买♥♥瓶啤酒
then you're gonna buy me a beer.
我有比啤酒更好的东西
I can do better than beer.
Hetty 没想到你还在这里
Hetty, I didn't think you'd still be here.
鉴于你俩今天的表现
Well, after the day you two have had,
我想请你们 喝点我的私人珍藏
I wanted to offer you something from my private reserve.
我听说你有帕比范温科的藏酒
I heard you had a stash of Pappy Van Winkle.
恕我无可奉告
I will neither confirm nor deny.
好吧 不管是啥 我来了
Yeah, well, whatever it is, I'm in.
我知道你们两位今晚本应该在东京
I know you gentlemen thought you'd be in Tokyo tonight,
那么 献上2013年的雪莉桶
so, Sherry Cask, 2013.
你愿意开瓶招待吗 Callen先生
Would you do the honors, Mr. Callen?
当然 用不着问我两次啦
Yeah. Don't have to ask me twice.
这大概是普通威士忌的三倍价格吧
That's got to be about three stacks worth of whiskey.
更像是四倍 我认为 Hanna先生
More like four stacks, I think, Mr. Hanna,
不是我买♥♥的
but I didn't pay for it.
这是一份礼物
It was a gift.
给你
Here you go.
- 谢谢 Callen先生 - 谢谢
- Oh, thank you, Mr. Callen. - Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
过去的一年里
Oh, the past 12 months
我们的大家庭
for our family here...
过的糟透了
they've just plain sucked.
我...想不到更好的形容词了
I... there's no better way to say that.
那些我感觉最黑暗的时刻
Moments that I felt were the darkest,
完完全全被黑暗笼罩着
they were eclipsed by complete blackness.
但是今天...
But today...
那些像今天一样的日子 你们在飞机上所做的
days like today, what you did on the plane,
其余队员在地上所做的
what the rest of our team did on the ground,
当我们的目标明确
when our purpose is clear...
这些就是最好的日子
these are the good days.
我们将齐心协力 书写今年的篇章
We will write the pages of this year's book together.
让它成为辉煌的故事
And let's make it one hell of a story.
- 说的好 - 再次干杯
- Hear, hear. - Cheers again.
- 说的好 - 再次干杯
- Hear, hear. - Cheers again.
过去的一年去死吧
And to hell with last year.
Pitaya Bowl 红心火龙果作为主要材料的健康食品 通常为果泥加上坚果和麦片
Fill me in此处双关 有约炮的性暗示=。=
Acai Bowl 巴西莓作为主要材料的一种健康食品
外交邮袋有外交特权和豁免权 别国不得拆检
这里指炸♥弹♥...
国烟酒火器与爆♥炸♥物管理局
kogi是一辆韩国烧烤餐饮卡车
KSM - Kampfschwimmer 也叫德国战后蛙人突击队 是德国海军唯一一个特种部队
Burning Man 一个反传统的狂欢节
节日的传统活动是烧木头人
VertaSat 指某卫星电♥话♥
Hooya 美国海军里相互表示感谢的口头禅
雪莉桶是一种专门装威士忌的酒桶
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表