- 谢谢你把它收起来 - 不客气
- Thank you for grabbing it. - You're welcome.
我放口袋里
In the pocket.
伙计们 屋主呢
Hey, guys. Owner around?
在那边
Right there.
我不禁脑补她骑着一只火烈鸟
I can't picture her riding a flamingo.
你觉得呢
You think?
不好意思
Excuse me.
- 这地方是你的吗 - 我可倒想 你们看见这景色没
- Is this your place? - Oh, I wish. Have you seen the view?
五间卧室 六间浴室 全部安装Sub-Zero and Wolf的设备
Five beds, six baths, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances throughout.
而且还是Webster小学的学区房♥
And zoned for Webster Elementary.
您两位是打算租还是买♥♥呢
Are you two interested in leasing or buying?
哦 我能先登记一下您两位的电♥话♥吗 我是Diane 怎么称呼两位
Oh, actually, could I get your numbers first? I'm Diane. And you are?
我是NCIS的Callen探员 这位是我的搭档 Hanna探员
Agent Callen, NCIS. This is my partner, Agent Hanna.
你知道这地方是一起还在调查中的谋杀案的犯罪现场吧
You do know this is the scene of an active murder investigation.
您说的没错 非常抱歉
Oh, you're absolutely right, and I am so sorry.
不过我是不是忘了提主浴室的头顶花洒了
But did I mention the rain shower in the master bath?
我们想找屋主
We're looking for the owner.
哦 我已经卖♥♥这房♥子卖♥♥了八个月了 我甚至不知道屋主是什么人
Oh. I've been trying to sell this place for eight months, and I don't even know the owner.
我猜可能是某位阿♥拉♥伯酋长
My guess is that it's some sheikh.
那么昨天的派对是谁办的
Then who threw the party yesterday?
某个非常风趣的小伙
Some guy. Very cute.
我记得他提过他靠猫砂赚钱
I believe he said he made his money in kitty litter.
那么是你把这房♥子租出去开派对的
So you rented the house out for the party?
是的 我让潜在的卖♥♥家按日租用这房♥子 没错
Oh, yes. I market the home to potential buyers at a daily rate, sure.
- 聪明 - 除了构成了轻罪
- Smart. - Well, except for the misdemeanor.
我是不是听见了轻罪这个词
I thought I heard misdemeanor?
将独门独栋街区的房♥屋 出租做举♥行♥派对用
Renting a house in a single-family neighborhood for a party
最高可判处一年徒刑
is punishable up to a year in jail.
- 判刑 - 嗯哼
- Jail? - Mm-hmm.
- 他是说判刑吗 - 他是说判刑
- Did he say jail? - He said jail.
判刑
Jail.
现在是时候你来想办法帮助我们了 快一点
Now's the time when you find a way to help us out. Fast.
没错 实际上 虽然我不该知道这些
Right. Well, actually, um, I'm not supposed to know this,
但我有办法进入监控系统
but I figured out a way to access the security cameras.
听着 我有一点点窥阴癖方面的小问题
See, I have a teeny-tiny problem with voyeurism.
我认为是更年期在作怪
Which I blame on menopause.
我的丈夫 他是我前夫
And my husband... Well, he's my ex.
我的意思是 这些有帮助吗 还是我太多嘴了
I mean, would that help or was that TMI?
你先请 Diane
After you, Diane.
很好
All righty.
看看这美景
Check out that view.
- 没错 真漂亮 - 真漂亮啊
- Yeah, it's beautiful. - It's beautiful.
嘿
Hey.
- 给你 - 谢谢
- There you go. - Thanks.
你还挺得住吧
How you holding up?
- 喝点咖啡会好点 - 嗯
- Uh, coffee will help. - Mmm.
我感觉我昨晚实际上根本没睡着
I don't think I actually ever fell asleep last night.
我从未
I never...
Jessie躺在我怀里 一开始还活着 然后就断了气
Jessie was alive in my arms, and then he wasn't.
我束手无策 帮不了他
And there was nothing I could do to help him.
你们为什么会去那个派对 你们认识那里的人吗
How did you end up at the party? Did you guys know somebody there?
不
No.
那些人就像是从外星来的
Those people were from, like, a different planet.
Jessie和我昨天出去随便吃点东西
Jessie and I were grabbing a bite yesterday,
然后有位女士 一位很漂亮的女士 坐在隔壁桌 开始跟我们搭讪
and this woman, this-this gorgeous woman, at the next table over started talking to us.
她告诉我们 马里布有个特别酷炫的派对
She told us about this sick party up in Malibu.
她说我们只要说出暗号♥就能进去 暗号♥是Kiwi
Said all we needed was a password, Kiwi to get in.
所以我们就去了
So we showed up.
当时听起来挺有意思的 你明白吧
And it sounded like fun at the time, you know?
你们尽管告诉我你们需要什么
You two just let me know if you need anything.
没什么事了 Diane
We're good, Diane.
那杯饮料从哪来的
Where'd that drink come from?
Hanna探员
Agent Hanna--
我只是闲聊
and I'm just making chitchat here--
你和你的家人认为你们的居所还算舒适吗 还是
would you say you and your family are comfortable in your home or...
我们认为非常舒适
We're very comfortable.
好极了
Fabulous.
听到你这么说我很高兴
Just makes me so happy to hear.
不过也是挺可惜的
Um, but it's also such a shame,
考虑到现在的利息很可能是 咱们这辈子的最低点了
given today's interest rates are probably the lowest they'll ever be in our lifetimes.
至少是我这辈子 你还是个年轻人 日子还长着
Well, certainly mine. You're still a spring chick.
Diane
Diane.
我们在查案 我们在查案
We're working, we're working.
好的 好的 好的
Okay. Okay, okay.
在那儿
There.
有更好地角度能拍到脸吗
Got a better angle on her face?
- 你认得这女人吗 - 是的
- You recognize that woman? - Yeah.
就是她告诉我们派对的事情
That's the girl who told us about the party.
她在派对 她往Jessie的饮品里放了东西
Well, she was there, and she put something in Jessie's drink.
是个陷阱吗
It was a setup?
很可能是
Possibly, yes.
听着 我很遗憾
Listen, I'm sorry.
我知道照片里的那个女人
I know the woman in that photograph.
又一位昔日旧爱吗 长官
Another former love interest, sir?
她叫Ming Wah
Her name's Ming Wah.
她是个臭名昭著的三合会女杀手
She's a notorious hit woman for the Triad.
喔噢
Uh-oh.
你就非得走穆赫兰道是吗
You just had to take Mulholland, didn't you?
G 两点之间直线距离最短
G, the shortest distance between two points is a straight line.
穆赫兰道是条三十几公里的弯道 根本谈不上走直线
Mulholland is 21 miles of curves. There's nothing straight about it.
没准他只是出来呼吸一下新鲜空气
Maybe he's just out there getting some fresh air.
我看那可不像要呼吸新鲜空气的脸
Doesn't look like his fresh air face to me.
我滴个神
Oh, God.
长官 什么事
What's up, sir?
我们要会会三合会了
We got Triad trouble.
这个女人被确认是一名三合会刺客 她叫Ming Wah
This woman is believed to be a Triad assassin. Her name's Ming Wah.
如果外表可以杀人的话 等等 确实可以
If looks could kill. Oh, wait, they do.
她为Zhang Kiu卖♥♥命
She worked for Zhang Kiu.
三合会老大 美国试图将他引渡回国好多年了
Triad boss. U.S. tried to extradite him for years.
没所谓了 Zhang Kiu 一年前被对立组织杀害
Doesn't matter anymore. Zhang Kiu was killed by a rival organization a year ago.
但他手下的杀手 可能还有些价值
But his assassin may be of some value.
没准可以告诉我们现在谁在控制三合会
Might be able to tell us who now runs the Triad's operations.
找到她
Find her.
你们找到她后 先让我来审
And when you do, I want first crack.
哦
Oh...
我过会儿跟你说
I'll just tell you later.
不 不
No. No.
我了解我自己 你也了解我 我会忘了的
I know me. You know me. I'm gonna forget.
我要给我自己写个提醒
I'm going to write myself a reminder.
拍打
Spanking.
哦
Oh.
我今早在广播电台听到那个环保故事
That recycling story I heard on NPR this morning.
你绝对会想听的
You are definitely gonna want to hear about that.
好极了
Yeah.
生奶油
Whipped cream.
我怎么会没跟你说过我正在看的新漫画呢
How have I not told you about the new comic I am reading?
它的设定是在现代社会的底特律 根据罗马帝国的故事改编的
It is set in modern day Detroit, based on the Roman Empire.
就像 超级炫酷 统治
It's like... So cool. Domination.
- 你那上边记的是什么 Beale - 嗯
- What you got there, Beale? - Hmm?
哦 我就是在写一个列表 呃
Oh. Um, I'm just keeping tabs on, uh,
有关Nell回来的时候我想跟她说的那些事
all the things I want to tell Nell when she gets back.
好吧 无论是出于私人目的还是官方目的 我都有义务禁止你做这个
Well, I have a personal and professional obligation to have you not do that.
什么 呃
What? Uh...
不 你是要 请 请别
No, are you... P-Please don't...
在的你私人时间里再去考虑有关她的事吧 你会感谢我的
Think about her on your own time and thank me later.
在找到Ming Wah 这件事上我们有什么进展了吗
Where are we on finding Ming Wah?
噢 Ming Wah 我们的女杀手 或者杀手女士
Oh. Uh, Ming Wah, our hit woman. Or hit lady.
对于女刺客真的有什么合适的称呼吗
Is there really a proper name for an assassiness?
是吧
Right?
因为 好吧 在这个区域里交通监控不是很多
'Cause... Okay. Um, there are not that many traffic cameras in the area,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表