她刚刚认出了Granger就是攻击她的人
She just I.D.'d Granger as her attacker.
不会吧
No...
天哪
God.
我们走
Let's go.
你准备好坦白了吗
You ready to talk?
才不和你说
Not to you.
真伤人 我曾认为我们之间还有点交情
That hurts. I thought we had something.
嗯 好吧 不是因为你 是我的原因
Yeah, well, it's not you. It's me.
你要知道 我并不想成为朋友
Just so you know, I don't want to be friends.
我要和另一位探员说话
I want to speak with another agent.
我并不接受请求 Hanna探员
I'm not taking requests, Agent Hanna.
Sanchez 让我解释给你听
Sanchez, let me explain something to you.
我知道我们曾经有过交集 但是你并不是真正的了解我
I know we've crossed paths, but you don't know me very well.
我可以现在给你上个速成课 但我能保证你不会喜欢
Now, I can give you a crash course, that I guarantee you won't enjoy,
或者你现在可以给我我想要的
or you can give me what I want right now.
相信我 如果你按我说的来就会快很多
Trust me, it'll go a lot faster if you indulge me.
给我一个名字
Give me a name.
Talia Del Campo
Talia Del Campo.
你真不走运 Talia正在出任务
You're out of luck. Talia's away on assignment.
- 有多远 - 太远了
- How far away? - Too far.
所以 你就只能和我呆在一起了
So you're stuck with me.
你就呆在这直到我们能解决问题吧
And stuck in here till we can sort this out.
嗯 这挺有趣的
Well, this is fun, huh?
我和你重新在一起
Me and you back together again?
我的意思是 这只是我这么觉得 还是
I mean, is it just me, or
你想重温旧梦
do you have an overwhelming sense of Dejavu
我很乐意一遍又一遍的去做
And I'm happy to do it over and over again
直到我们发现真♥相♥ Deeks警探
until we get to the truth, Detective Deeks.
要不我们别这样做 然后你可以去找我的警长
Yeah, how about we not do that, and you go and get my captain,
就像我和你说的那样
like I asked you to?
- 你的警长没有时间 - 我不相信你
- Your captain's not available. - I don't believe you.
你没必要相信我
You don't have to believe me.
只需要此时此刻
Just know that right now,
对你来说 我是这里最像盟友的人了
I'm the closest thing to an ally you've got around here.
你是
You're the cl--
噢 我的天哪 这真是个可怕的想法
Oh, my God, that's a scary thought.
这要比想到我还要再喝一天这样的咖啡还恐怖
That's even scarier than thinking that I have to drink this coffee for one more day.
说到这里 我们谈论过这个的 不是吗
Speaking of which, we talked about this, didn't we?
我的意思是 你有一整年去提升这里的咖啡品质
I mean, you've had a whole year to upgrade.
我又不是要 那种有领结的咖啡师 给我端拿铁来
I'm not looking for, like, a barista with a bow tie offering me lattes,
但是你可以给一些 比我在洗车的自动售货机里
but maybe you could get coffee better than what it is they serve
得到的咖啡要好一些
in the vending machine of my carwash.
真是喝不下去
Can't do it.
你玩儿够了吗
Are you done?
噢 这得看情况了 你可以去找我的队长了吗
Oh, that depends. You gonna go get my captain?
Deeks 我已经告诉你了 他现在没有空
Deeks, I already told you, he's not available.
是的 我记得你之前说过了
Yeah, I remember when you said that earlier.
你知道
You know,
作为一个警♥察♥
as a cop,
你知道 比起接受的训练 我更会用什么?
you know what I use more than any of my training?
直觉
Intuition.
你 你知道 作为一个勤奋的 穿着得体 一板一眼的警♥察♥
And you, you know, being the diligent, finely-dressed- in-that-pant-suit cop
你可能也用直觉 所以现在你的直觉告诉你什么呢
that you are probably use the same thing, so what's yours telling you right now?
我比以往任何时候都要接近抓到对的人了
That I'm closer than ever to getting the right guy.
你这么说 究竟是有啥证据
And that's because you have what exactly?
Tiffany Williams的名字让你想起什么吗
Name Tiffany Williams ring a bell?
你知道吗
You know what?
你可能更了解的是Julie Sanders这个人
Julie Sanders
You probably know her better as Julie Sanders.
你知道 之前是妓♥女♥
You know, former hooker
和线人 你已经花钱让她闭嘴了
and informant that you've been paying to keep quiet.
我只是帮助她
I was just helping her out.
- 为什么 - 因为她需要帮助
- Why? - Because she needed help.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我曾经是个童子军 我可是能证明的哦
I was a Boy Scout. I got a patch to prove it.
噢
Ooh!
你知道最滑稽的是
You know what's hilarious about this is that, uh,
这个信息出现的时间正好和
this information just drops out of the sky on the same
Granger 被陷害和逮捕是同一天
exact day that Granger gets framed and then arrested.
就像 你知道你被利用了 对吗
Like, you-you do realize you're being used, right?
我之前遇到了你的搭档
I ran into your partner earlier.
噢 Kensi在这里
Oh, Kensi is here.
好吧 好吧 祝你幸运
Well, well, good luck with that.
现在不也是未婚妻了吗
Is it fiancee now, too?
如果我说是会伤你的心吗
Is it gonna break your heart if I say yes?
因为我很有可能告诉你 ,我不相信一夫多妻制
'Cause I should probably tell you, I don't believe in polygamy.
Kensi会是个糟糕的姐妹
And Kensi would make a terrible sister wife.
这就是她不愿意跟我多说话的原因吧
That's probably why she didn't want to talk to me.
- 对 - 我的意思是 我只要提到 传票 这个词
- Yeah. - I mean, I just mentioned the word Subpoena,
她几乎是跑着离开这里的
And she practically ran out of here.
让我说清楚这事
Let me be perfectly clear about this.
不要把她扯进来
You leave her out of it.
你真幸运 我可能不需要她
Lucky for you, I may not need her.
虽然
Although,
我猜那让你变得倒霉
I guess that makes you unlucky.
不是吗
Doesn't it?
咖啡我请了
Coffee's on me.
当你有机会 带上那个领结
When you get a chance, you put on that bow tie,
给我带杯卡布奇诺什么的呗
and maybe bring me back a cappuccino.
打算告诉我 我为啥在这吗
Gonna tell me what I'm doing here?
恩 我有坏消息和更坏的消息
Well, I have bad news, and I have worse news.
你真的不是那种 在乎先听哪个消息的人
You don't really seem like the type who cares which one comes first.
我是那种直奔主题的类型
I'm the type of guy that likes to get to the point.
我们在你的家里 找到了500磅被偷走的炸♥药♥ 探员Callen
We found 500 pounds of stolen explosives on your property, Agent Callen.
这就是坏消息
That the bad news?
那取决于你是否觉得
Well, that depends on whether or not you consider us finding
我们在你的车♥库♥里发现一具尸体更严重
a dead body in your garage worse.
让我猜一猜 有人给你通风报信
Let me guess. Someone tipped you off.
你看上去是那种 愿意听为什么的人
You seem like the kind of person that's willing to listen to reason.
你来试试看吧
Try me.
看 我们都是联邦探员
Look, we're both Federal agents.
我没有偷炸♥药♥
I don't steal explosives.
而且我也不会在自己家里留下尸体
And I certainly don't leave dead bodies laying around my house.
那你怎么解释他们都在你家里出现了呢
Then how do you explain how they ended up on your property?
这和毒品和尸体出现在我搭档的车里 是一个道理
The same way that narcotics and a body showed up in my partner's trunk,
DEA正好就出现来找他了
conveniently just before DEA showed up looking for him.
尸体 我打赌肯定死了超过12个小时了 不是吗
The body? I bet it was dead more than 12 hours, wasn't it?
对 很明显 他是在其他地方被杀的
Yeah. Clearly, it was killed somewhere else.
就像我搭档后备箱里的尸体 这整件事情都是栽赃陷害
Just like the body in my partner's trunk. T-This whole thing is a set-up.
听起来 是个很方便你脱罪的理论
Sounds like a, uh, convenient theory.
可以看一看 Sam Hanna
Just look into it. Sam Hanna,
Martin Deeks Owen Granger 我们所有人都被逮捕了
Martin Deeks, Owen Granger-- all of us arrested
都在同一天被不同的执法部门逮捕
on the same day by different law enforcement agencies?
拜托 这是一场针对NCIS的攻击
Come on, this is an attack on NCIS.
我只关注你和你的罪行 Callen探员
My only concern, Agent Callen, is you and your crime.
好吧 这不应该是这样的 你的工作是保护人们
Yeah, well, it shouldn't be. Your job is to protect people.
我和我的队伍被扣押的时间越长 越来越多的人就会有危险
And the longer my team and I are locked up, the more people that are at risk,
你明白吗
okay?
你想要满手血腥吗
You want that blood on your hands?
Hetty Heather醒了
Hetty, Heather's awake.
是时候了 Duggan已经不耐烦了
It's about time. Duggan is getting restless.
找出内鬼 是我的工作
It was my job to find the mole,
现在 所有人都在付出代价
and now, everyone's paying the price.
你觉得Duggan可能是幕后黑手吗
Is it possible that Duggan is behind this?
我的意思是 这只是他计划的一部分
I mean, could this just be part of his plan?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我刚收到消息 Granger被人拿刀捅了
I just got an alert from County. Granger's been stabbed.
什么 我的天啊 他还活着吗
What?! Oh, my God! Is he alive?
他还活着 但情况不太妙
He's alive, but it's not looking good.
恩
Mm.
一切都还好吗 Henrietta
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表