交叉比对包机合同的名单和Mallory客户的名单 好吗
Cross-reference that charter list with Mallory's client list, will you?
交叉比对中
Cross-referencing...
找到了
jackpot.
Eduardo Barbosa 他是个巴西的百万富翁
Eduardo Barbosa. He's a Brazilian millionaire.
他在飞往伯班克机场的飞机上
He's on a flight into Burbank Airport.
那就是Yaniv脱手金条的地方
That's where Yaniv is handing off the gold.
- 我们走 - 马上到
- Let's go. - Right behind you.
你们两呆在这
You two are staying here.
- 呆个鬼 - 刚刚说好的可不是这样的
- The hell we are. - That wasn't the deal.
我们并没有说好什么
We didn't have a deal.
Eric 让Kensi把Chegwidden放下去机场和我们碰头
Eric, have Kensi drop off Chegwidden and meet us at the airport.
我应该为这个事负责
I was responsible for this.
再说了 你们需要所有可能的帮助
Besides, you guys are gonna need all the help you can get.
游戏时间已经结束了 你想要帮忙吗
Look, playtime's over. You want to help?
看着这些人直到洛杉矶警方到达
Watch these guys until LAPD arrives.
好的 大伙们
All right, you guys,
我找到了Yaniv Fletcher Barbosa
和三个带枪的警卫
and three armed guards.
没什么掩体
Not much cover.
我们没得选
We don't have much of a choice.
交易要完成了
Deal's going down.
看起来他们差不多要把金条搬上飞机了
Looks like they're about to load the gold onto the plane.
我们准备拿下他们
We got to shut it down.
现在不动手就没办法了
It's now or never.
- 联邦探员 - 放下你的武器
- Federal agents! - Drop your weapons!
大伙们 我又看到三个携带重火力的枪手
Guys, I got three more heavily armed shooters.
G 这个掩体撑不了多久
G, this cover isn't gonna last.
Kens 我们被火力压制
Kens, we're pinned down!
我没有射击视野 无射击
I got no shot. No shot.
联邦探员 枪放在地上
Federal agents! Guns on the ground!
放下
Down!
离开货车 赶紧的
Out of the truck, now!
离开货车 离开
Out of the truck. Move!
噢 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
好吧 不然呢 你把我们跟摩托车留在一起了
Well, what did you expect? You left us with motorcycles.
还有枪
And guns.
那你呢
And you?
下一次你想要把某人丢掉
Next time you try to ditch somebody,
请确保他们叫不到Uber
make sure they can't catch an Uber.
那逗比偷我台词
Son of a bitch stole my line.
你知道我们有可能开枪打你们的 是吧
You know we could've shot you, right?
但是你们没有啊
But you didn't.
G
G...
我知道一直是他们
I knew it was them the whole time.
好的
Okay.
好吧 看起来地方检察官打算让你做一些社区服务了事
Well, it looks like the D.A. Is gonna let you off with just community service.
什么 多长时间
What? How much?
噢 不是吧 你没被以重罪起诉就该觉得幸运了
Oh, come on. You're lucky you weren't charged with a felony.
别啊
Please.
我会在他们有机会这样做之前就销声匿迹的
I would've been off the grid before they had the chance.
是啊 不知道怎么的 我毫不怀疑
Yeah, somehow, I don't doubt that.
准备好承认了吗
Ready to admit it?
承认什么
Admit what?
我们的计划有效
Our plan worked out.
可不是我们要在你们面前反复提起这个尴尬的事实
Not that we're gonna rub it in your face or anything.
不 不 不 当然不会
No, no, no. Of course not.
我们把黄金找回来了 这才是最重要的
We got the gold back, that's what's really important.
你知道吗 除了你粗劣的谍报技术
You know, despite your shoddy tradecraft...
在我看来 你们其实还行
...you guys are all right in my book.
是的 忽略你给我们带来的麻烦
Yeah. Despite all the crap you gave us,
你也还好啦
you're all right in ours.
下次见
Next time.
额 我并不认为 这个城市还能承受下一次
Uh, I-I do not think this city could handle a next time.
别啊 先生们
Come on, gentlemen.
我们迟到了
We're running late.
都这时候了 你们去哪儿
Where you guys headed to at this hour?
你别管咱们大人们的事儿
You stay out of grown folks' business.
今天咱们喝的啥
Poison of choice?
噢 Pappy Van Winkle 25年的
Oh, Pappy Van Winkle 25-year.
并不知道他们已经上市了25年的
Didn't know they released that yet.
还没有
They haven't.
我会想念见到这个丑丑旧旧的杯子的
Gonna miss seeing that ugly old mug.
如果你不能在我们每个人身上看到他的身影
If you can't see him in every one of us,
那你努力得还不够
you're not trying hard enough.
哈
Huh.
敬Owen
To Owen.
敬Owen
To Owen.
未来几年 这里会有更多空杯子呢
Gonna be more unattended glasses in the coming years.
这也是为啥咱们得趁还活着的时候 把剩下的时间利用好啊
That's why we got to make the most of the time we have left above ground.
有很多的退伍军人需要帮助
A lot of vets that need help out there.
然后呢 这也是Owen会想要我们去做的
And then, there's what Owen would have wanted us to do.
杀杀坏蛋
Kill bad guys.
先生们
Well, gentlemen...
我们当然有方法
...we certainly have the means.
也没有我们不能做这两件事的理由啊
There's no reason we can't do both.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表