- That's some grip. - Oh, please. Me?
是你 你用了整只手臂
You. You got the whole arm.
我只是有健康的拇短展肌
I just have a toned pollicis brevis.
职业病吗
Occupational hazard?
哦 别人都不懂这个笑话
Oh! No one ever gets that joke...
- 你打游戏吗 - 哦 看看我 孩子
- Do you game? - Oh, look at me, son.
你猜的太对了
Damn right.
啥都不说了
Shut up!
不是字面意思 长官
Not literally, sir.
太酷了 真的很酷
This is so cool. So cool.
所以你在这儿做什么
So what are you doing here?
根据我的推断 火已经要烧到你们的眉毛了
From what I surmise, you're up to your asses in alligators,
我是来解决危机的
and I'm here to fix that.
还有 Eric 我刚刚是提示你现在应该给我汇报进展了
And, Eric, that is your cue to get me up to speed.
快 快
Chop, chop.
明白 长官 跟我来
Aye aye, sir. Follow me.
- Joelle去哪儿了 - 她很好 她只是去透透气
- Where's Joelle? - She's fine. She's, uh, just freshening up.
你们俩就像要把她吃了一样
You two act like you ate her.
- 没有Ferris的消息吗 - 什么都没有
- No word from Ferris? - Nothing.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
Michelle信任他吗
Michelle trusts him?
是的
Yes, she does.
但是她已经离开中情局很久了
But she's been away from the agency too long.
她不了解Ferris和其他人
She doesn't know Ferris or the others.
那我们也要信任他
Then we're gonna trust him, too.
真的吗
Really?
Sabatino会领我们去一个有可能Ferris会带Kensi去的
Sabatino can take us to a CIA safe house
中情局的安全屋
that Ferris may have taken Kensi to.
Sabatino有可能是带我们去踩陷阱
Sabatino's probably walking us into an ambush.
或者
Or...
Sabatino能带我们找到Kensi
Sabatino leads us to Kensi.
我的枪已经等不及了
Lock and load.
如果出了差错 Granger怎么办
If this goes south, what about Granger?
我已经有额外的措施保证他的安全了
I've taken extra precautions to keep him safe.
绅士们
Gentlemen,
好好教训他们
give 'em hell.
Sabatino 我们走
Sabatino, let's go.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hi.- Hey.
他还在昏迷中吗
He still sleeping?
- 基本上一直都是这样 - 我会保持安静的
- About all he's been doing. - I'll be quiet.
我只是想握着他的手一会
I just want to hold his hand for a bit.
慢慢来
Take your time.
他们说如果你和他说话他是可以听到的
They say he can hear you if you talk to him.
- 谢谢你 - 不客气
- Thank you. - Welcome.
这是我们值得信赖的触摸屏显示器
And this is our trusty touch screen monitor.
老实说 我们最近挺久没用了
Which, honestly, we don't use nearly enough.
- 呃 Eric - Nell
- Um,Eric? - Nell.
噢 这是 Nell
Ooh, this is Nell.
噢 但是 你当然知道Nell是谁的
Oh, but of course, of course you know who Nell is.
你看了我的壁纸
You saw my wallpaper.
海军上将 Albert Jethro Chegwidden
Admiral Albert Jethro Chegwidden.
你们认识对方吗
You two know each other?
只是听说过
Only by reputation.
前海豹突击队 JAG的指挥官
Former Navy SEAL, commander of JAG,
Hetty Lange的好朋友
close friend of Hetty Lange.
我想您不是退休了吗 长官
I thought you had retired, sir.
我也是这么认为的 但是Henrietta打电♥话♥来 说她有麻烦了
So did I, but Henrietta called, said she was in trouble,
所以我来了 再一次违反了规定
so here I am, once more in the breach.
我们很开心您能来到这里 长官
Well, we are happy to have you, sir.
噢
Oh.
- 怎么了 - Granger
- What is it? - Granger.
医院里发生了枪击事件
There's been a shooting at the hospital.
我想他不是有全天的保护吗
I thought he had 24-hour protection.
是的 Granger还好 事实上 他在房♥间里杀死了一个人
He did. Granger's fine. Apparently, he killed a woman in the room.
你们真混乱
You people are a mess.
欢迎来到 NCIS Los Angeles
Welcome to NCIS Los Angeles.
我们会很疯狂
We be crazy.
Eric
Eric,
我要全部安保人员派去医院和船屋
I want a full security detail sent to the hospital and the boatshed.
我要关于枪击的监控录像
I want security footage of the shooting.
我现在要看一下Granger杀的女人的详细信息
I want a detailed work-up of the woman Granger killed now.
Henrietta在哪里
Where's Henrietta?
- 在船坞 - 我们不知道
- At the boatshed... - We don't know.
我们不知道
We don't know.
管他呢 把安保人员送去医院
Screw it, send the detail to the hospital.
我自己去船坞
I'm going to the boatshed myself.
你之前来过这里吗
Were you ever here before?
- 第一次 - 你确定是这个地址吗
- First time. - You sure this is the place?
这是他们给我的地址
This is the address they gave me.
- 你认识这个人吗 - 不
- You know that guy? - Nope.
是的 他可能只是望风的
Yeah, he's probably a lookout.
好吧 Sabatino
Well, Sabatino,
要么是你是要把我们害死 要么就是你被设计了
you're either trying to get us all killed... Or you were set up.
G和我走前面
G and I will take the front.
联邦探员 上
Federal agents! Go!
- 联邦探员 趴下 - 回来
- Federal agents! Down! - Get back now!
跪下
On your knees!
举起手来
Hands on your head!
跪下
Down, on your knees!
- Kensi - 安全
- Kensi! - Clear!
有什么吗
Anything?
没有
I got nothing.
这还没结束呢 Deeks
It's not over, Deeks.
亲爱的 不加柠檬
Honey, no lemon.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你 你们对我太好了
Y-You all have been so kind to me.
噢 我们 并不是一直这么好的
Oh, we're not... always so kind.
真的吗 我 我感到好多了
Really, I-I'm feeling so much better.
我被震惊了
That surprises me,
考虑到现在的情况
considering the circumstances.
你今天已经失去了三位同事了
You've lost three of your colleagues already today.
你有什么要说的
You have a tell...
Taylor探员
Officer Taylor.
你知道了多久
How long have you known?
不够长
Not long enough.
犯罪活动是一♥码♥事
Criminal activity is one thing,
但你对Callen的背叛必会遭受惩罚
but your betrayal of Callen will not go unpunished.
我没想过要伤害谁
I never meant to hurt anyone.
我只是需要监视Callen
I was only supposed to keep an eye on Callen,
去收集情报
to gather intelligence.
但是行动发生了变化
But the op changed.
Hetty 我和别人一样 是被牵扯进来的
Hetty, I got dragged into this as much as anyone.
然而那时候 我正和Callen谈恋爱
And by then, I was at a point in my relationship
所以我并不能再欺骗他了
with Callen where I just couldn't deceive him anymore.
真浪漫
How romantic.
我该走了
That's my cue.
呆着 你还没喝完你的茶
Stay. You haven't even finished your tea.
看着 不管NCIS和CIA之间到底发生了什么
Look, whatever's going on between NCIS and the CIA
远远高于我的薪酬等级
is-is way above my pay grade.
我密切关注外国政要
I keep tabs on the foreign dignitaries
那些人把孩子送到我的学校
who send their kids to my school.
这才是最适合我♥干♥的
That's my sweet spot.
我不适合阴暗的工作
I'm not cut out for the wet work.
但在紧要关头 你还是用了的
But in a pinch, you'd use it.
我会照顾好Callen的
I'll take good care of Callen.
我向你保证
You have my word.
我的理解是你已经
It's my understanding that you're already
在他的后视镜里了
in his rearview mirror.
Henrietta
Henrietta.
这红头发的是谁
Who's the redhead?
Callen的前女友
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表