他开始每周给我500美元
We were gonna be square soon.
我们很快能结清了
A couple grand a month is a lot of money on his salary.
一个月两千块对于他的收入来说是很大一笔钱了
You didn't ask where he was getting it?
你没有问问他哪里来的钱吗
No. But Brandon was a stand up dude.
没有 但Brandon是个敢说敢干的家伙
Hey, Callen,
嘿 Callen
if Brandon did take another job,
如果Brandon确实接了份兼♥职♥的话
he must have been paid cash under the table.
那肯定是收的现金
There's no record of him working anywhere
除了El Segundo空军基地的收入
except the Air Force base in El Segundo.
找不到其他工作记录
Whatever Brandon was doing to make that money,
无论Brandon是靠做什么赚钱
it could be what got him killed.
都有可能是他丧命的原因
But we have no idea who he was working for.
但我们不知道他为谁工作
Actually, Anna, I may have something.
事实上 Anna 我可能找到了点信息
Last week Brandon's pickup truck got a parking citation
上周 Brandon的皮卡车是有一张
in an industrial area off of Pico.
皮科工业区的停车票
So I cross referenced all the businesses in the area
所以 我交叉对比了那个地区的公♥司♥
with those that would need to hire a machinist
和那些需要雇佣Brandon那类机师的公♥司♥
of Brandon's ability, and there's only one
只有一个
ZK's Custom Auto.
ZK定制汽车公♥司♥
EricNice moves, Eric.
干的漂亮
Hmm. Thank you, Lady Anna.
谢谢 Anna女士
But it gets even better.
但更棒的是
The business is a custom auto parts fabricator,
这个公♥司♥是一个定制汽车零件的公♥司♥
and it's owned by this woman.
所有者是这个女人
Beth Kelley.
Beth Kelley
And she's earned her scout badges for extortion
而且 她因为勒索和毒品走私
and drug smuggling.
被警♥察♥盯上了
I sent the address to your phones. Thanks, Eric.
我把地址发给你 多谢 Eric
I'd bet that Kelley's
我打赌Kelley的工厂
manufacturing more than just auto parts.
不仅仅制♥造♥汽车零件
Say Brandon Noah's clean.
所以Brandon Noah洗脱嫌疑了
He finds out Kelley's running an illegal side business
他发现了Kelley的违法生意
Kelley has to silence him.
她不得不让他闭嘴
But we know that the shooter was a man.
但我们知道枪手是个男人
Sounds like we need to see who else works at that auto shop.
我们得看看谁还在车厂工作的
Color seems better
气色好多了
I mean, that seems like good news, right?
我是说 这是好消息 对吗
She's improving. She's been...
她在康复 她在
opening up her eyes, saying a word or two.
睁开眼 说一两个单词
Still disoriented, but...
仍然头晕 但
these are good signs. Baby, can you
这是好迹象 宝贝儿 你能
open your eyes for me?
为了我睁开眼睛吗
We use what's called the Glasgow
我们用这个格拉斯哥昏迷评分法
Coma Scale, or GCS,
或者GCS
to assess a patient's level of consciousness.
评估患者的意识程度
Kensi was an eight out of 15 when she got here.
Kensi刚来这里的时候 15分里面她是8分
Today she's a 12.
今天她有12分了
That's a 50% improvement, which is significant.
那就是50%的好转 很显著了
Hear that, baby? You're a 12.
听到没 宝贝儿 你是12分呢
I mean, Beale's a six, and he runs Ops.
我是说 Beals 才6分 他还在行动中心忙活呢
You're gonna be fine.
你会好的
She's in a coma, Martin. You really think
她还昏迷着呢 Martin 你真的觉得
this is the time for making jokes?
现在适合开玩笑吗
Uh, yeah, Mom, I do, because it's scientifically proven
是啊 妈 我认为是 因为科学已经证明了
that laughter is the best medicine.
笑是最好的药剂
Yeah, well, nobody's laughing.
没错 没人笑呢
Well, maybe I gotta up the dosage.
或许我应该加大剂量
Oh, see?
看到没
She thinks it's hysterical.
她认为超级搞笑诶
Actually, while you're here, Doc,
事实上 既然你在这里 医生
maybe you could explain to her the health hazards of smoking.
或许你可以跟她讲讲吸烟的危害
Don't get smart.
别耍小聪明
Are you a smoker?
你抽烟吗
No. Say what?
不抽 你说啥
I've just been under a... lot of stress.
我就是承受了很大的压力
Mmm. I'm gonna call Kensi's mom
我要打给Kensi的妈妈
and give her an update. Uh,
告诉她现在的情况
you'll have to take that outside. I've seen doctors
你得去外面打 我看过医生们
in here on their phones all the time.
一直在这里玩手♥机♥
Mom,
妈
come on.
拜托
All right. I'll take it outside.
好吧 我去外面打
Great. You can grab a cigarette
好极了 你在外面的时候
while you're out there.
还能抽上一根烟
You know...
你看吧
and people ask me why I only have one child.
大家还问我为什么只有一个孩子
Okay, that's hurtful. And unnecessary.
那真是很伤人啊 而且没必要
I'm sorry. That's a lot to process.
不好意思 最近发生的事情我们一时间很难消化
What can I do? What can I be doing now?
我能做什么 我现在能做点什么呢
Being here. Talking to her, touching her.
在这里 陪她说话 抚摸她
I personally think it can only help them
我个人认为这能
find their way back to us.
帮助病人们醒过来
I'll do it.
我会的
Thank you, Doc.
谢谢你 医生
Okay, baby,
好的 宝贝
you heard her.
你听到她说的了
Now's the time, baby you got to come back to me.
是时候了 宝贝 你一定要醒过来
There it is.
这些就是监控了
Got it. Rewinding.
好的 倒带
Hmm. That's Brandon Noah. Yeah.
嗯 那是Bandon Noah 对
The way the van lands, there's no way to see the plates.
从这个角度根本看不到车牌啊
Mmm.
嗯
Hmm. Brandon was just defending himself.
哦 Brandon只是在自卫
Mmm.
嗯
Hey, can we get a clear shot
嘿 我们可以得到
of this guy's face?
这家伙的面部的清晰图片吗
Yeah, but it's gonna be difficult.
可以 但是有点难度
Motion blur, the hoodie but I'm on it.
动态模糊 还有帽子挡住了一些 不过我可以搞定的
Who are you?
你是谁
Just a guy that can get you out of isolation
就是一个能让你每个星期
for an hour more a week.
从单人牢房♥♥里多出来一个小时的人
Out on the yard?
到院子里放风吗
Sure.
当然
But still alone.
但是还是一个人
That's the best deal I heard in a while.
这是我一段时间以来听过最好的交易
What do you want to know?
你想要知道什么
Carl Brown的Who put out a hit on Carl Brown?
是谁要干掉
What makes you think there's a price on that fat slob's head?
你为什么会觉得有人要花钱买♥♥♥♥那个胖懒虫的人头
'Cause you probably spent the whole night
因为你很有可能花了一整个晚上
turning your toothbrush into a spike to kill him.
才把你的牙刷磨成尖的来杀死他
And you figure my time, it's a... valuable commodity.
你发现了我的时间是非常值钱的啊
Who wants him dead?
谁要他死
Word hit the yard that whoever did him,
大院里有风声说不管谁弄死了他
they'd get 50 stacks sent to their family.
他的家人就能收到五万块
I don't know who was gonna pay.
我不知道谁会付钱
Carl Brown弄死So you were gonna take Carl Brown out and just...
所以你就准备把
hope the rumors were true and your family would get the money?
希望流言是真的 你的家人能够收到钱吗
I don't know you, and I just took your word
我也不认识你 但我还是相信了你说的
I was gonna get an extra two hours a week in the yard.
我一周可能在院子里多呆两个小时
Were you lying?
你是在说谎吗
No.
没有
And it was one hour a week.
而且我说的是一周一个小时
One.
一个
Man's gotta try.
大家都跃跃欲试呢
You should know...
你要知道
50K's a lot of money, but to men in here...
五万块不是小数目 但是对于这里面的人来说
men... who have screwed up in every way
对这些从各种意义上都已经完蛋的人来说
with their families...
给他们的家人这五万块
that 50K represents a chance at redemption.
意味着一个赎罪的机会
Maybe forgiveness.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表