see what you're working with.
看看我们的好朋友Perez 嗯 Rico Suave
What about our sweet friend Perez, huh? Rico Suave?
你把柜子锁了 那也就意味着你肯定
You got yours locked, which means you're definitely
藏了什么东西
hiding something.
晃一晃我们小小的 香草征服
We're rocking a little, uh, Vanilla Vanquish.
超级经典
Super classy.
我还以为你喜欢黑色达卡呢
Thought you'd be more of a Drakkar Noir.
大量避孕套
Copious amount of condoms.
我才不用这个
Not gonna need those.
什么尺寸 娇小
What size? Petite.
什么
What?
哦 可怜的Perez
Oh, sweet, sweet Perez.
还有个没名字的
And Anonymous.
但经常使用
But heavily used.
真是个有趣的组合
That's an interesting combination.
记事本
Pad of paper.
有时你要问自己WWCD
Sometimes you got to ask yourself WWCD?
哥伦布会怎么做
What would Colombo do?
超级无敌运气好哦
Winner, winner, TV dinner.
Alonzo
Alonzo.
嘿 我要迟到了 我...
Hey, I'm late for a meeting. I...
没关系 我们只想问问你这个
That's okay. We just wanted to ask you about this.
什么事
What about it?
你在Oriana酒吧外和Perez Bianco见过面
You met with Perez Bianco outside The Oriana.
但你今天早上告诉我们你没去过那儿
You told us this morning you've never been there.
我是说我从来没进去过
I said I'd never been inside the place, huh?
这是事实 我没进去过
Oh. Which is true. I haven't.
- 好的 - 好的
- Okay. - Okay?
你给了Perez什么东西
What were you giving Perez?
嘿 我是他的医生
Hey, I'm his physician.
我们有医患保密协议
That would be doctor-patient confidentiality.
好的 那不是问题 我们刚拿到法♥院♥的命令
Well, that's no problem. We'll just get a court order
可以查看他的医疗记录
to access his medical records.
是的 与此同时我们会一直和你在一起
Yeah, in the meanwhile we'll hang with you all day long.
去你去的每一个地方
Everywhere you go.
好吧 听着
Okay, listen.
呃 Perez是个舞者 他的背部不太好
Uh, Perez is a dancer-- he has a bad disc in his back.
他需要一些药物才能完成演出
He needed some medication to get through the show,
所以我就把药给他了
so I brought it to him.
你带给他的 喔 真希望我的医生会出诊啊
You brought it to him? Wow, I wish my doctor made house calls.
我也是
Me, too.
有些医生还是会出诊的
Well, some of us still do.
好吗 但说真的 我得去疗养院了
All right? But really, I have to get to the nursing home.
这车怎么回事
What's with the car?
为什么是一辆家用车
Why the beater?
你给Rebecca买♥♥了辆保时捷
You bought Rebecca a Porsche.
我在市内工作
I work in the inner city, eh?
所以 豪车 会被偷 会被撬门
So, fancy cars, they get stolen, they get broken into.
- 是吗 - 是的
Mm, really? Right.
好吧 噢
Yeah. Oh...
- 是吗 - 啊
Really? Ay!
我的错 我有餐巾 我有餐巾
My bad. I got a napkin. I got a napkin.
腿伸过来 没事的 你看...
Come here. All right, look at...
如果你穿的是卡其裤 就会更糟糕
It could be worse-- you could be wearing khakis.
- 现在和新的一样干净了 - 好的 很好
- You're good as new. - Okay, great.
好的 今日愉快 伙计们
Okay. Have a great day, guys.
- 好的 - 保重
- All righty. - Take care.
Hetty非常兴奋 因为她确信
Hetty is very excited. She's pretty sure
这是用来破译短波电台的单次秘本
it's a one-time pad used to translate number stations.
是的 我们可以用酒吧的下一次广播来测试
Yeah, we can test it on the next broadcast from the club.
很好 很好 很好
Cool, cool, cool.
听着 你们有权限进入Kensi的手♥机♥吗
Listen, do you guys have access to-to Kensi's phone?
不好意思 这也能算个问题吗
I'm sorry, is that a real question?
我只是想知道她今天说了多少个词
I just need to know how many words she's spoken today.
- 好的 没问题 - 什么
- Yeah, no problem. - What?
不行 这完全是在作弊
No, that's totally cheating.
好吧 听着 你这只小狐蒙
All right, listen, you little meerkats,
我已经说了五千九百六十二...
I've spoken 5,962...
三 四 去你♥妈♥的♥ 五...
three, four... Damn it. Five...
只要告诉我她说的比我多还是比我少
Just tell me if it's higher of lower than that.
不好意思 兄弟 我办不到
Sorry, buddy, no can do.
没别的事了吧 Deeks
Are we done here, Deeks?
不 还有事 我这儿有个硬盘我需要你们帮我...
We're not done here yet. I got a hard drive I need you to...
- 嗨 Marty 你好吗 - 很好 很好
Hey, Marty, how's it going? Good, good.
一切都很好 你呢
Everything's good. You?
过得像詹姆斯邦德的电影
Feels like a James Bond movie.
放轻松
Easy.
哦 好吧 不好意思
Oh, right. Sorry.
一个小建议
Little advice.
如果你真的想看到你的薪水
If you ever want to see a paycheck,
赶紧填完那张W-4表
fill out your W-4 ASAP
然后把它交给那个...
and give it to the guy that...
Victor
Vic... Oh, Victor!
你没事吧
You okay?
是啊
Yeah. Oh.
我怎么开始感觉...
I'm starting to think that...
有人不喜欢你啊
someone doesn't like you.
所以垃圾桶里的简易爆♥炸♥装置
So the dumpster IED
是一个装有火♥药♥的水壶
was gunpowder in a water bottle.
一点也不复杂 或致命
Not at all sophisticated.Or lethal.
也没有什么可疑的行径
And there's no suspicious activity
被小巷的摄像头拍到
on the alley security cameras.
那Victor的硬盘里面有什么
What about Victor's hard drive?
里面有三个文件夹
Well, there are three folders inside.
食谱 数百个
Mm-hmm. Recipes-- hundreds.
野生牛肝菌炖肉看起来非常不错
the wild porcini ragout looks pretty amazing.
嗯 接着还有 犬类文件和发♥票♥
Mmm. Next, canine profiles and invoices.
是的 他兼♥职♥遛狗人的工作
Yes, he works as a part-time dog walker.
我简直要爱上这家伙了
I could almost like this guy.
我懂 还有最后 他的日记
I know. And lastly, his journal.
里面记了些什么
And what's in there?
只是些痛苦 悲叹
Just pain. Heartache.
千万别看 除非你真的很想哭
Don't read it unless you need a good cry.
好消息是 你不再需要保护了
Well, the good news is you might not need any more protection.
他们想杀了我 两次
They tried to kill me. Twice.
昨晚子弹的轨迹是射向你的肩膀以上的
The path of the bullet last night was way over your shoulder
而炸♥弹♥ 最多造成些割伤和擦伤
and the bomb was made for cuts and bruises.
事实上 如果我是个愤世嫉俗的人 我可能会认为
In fact, if I was a cynic, I might argue
这些事都是你一手策划的
that you set this while thing up yourself.
这太疯狂了
That's crazy.
除非你想把自己勾勒成一个受害者来掩盖真♥相♥
Mm. Not if you're trying to paint yourself as the victim to cover up the truth.
我不是那个坏人
I'm not the bad guy.
好吧 那谁是
All right, so who is?
是Perez
It's Perez.
那个跳舞的Perez
Perez the dancer?
他是俱乐部的老板
He owns the club.
我向他借了一万美元来打官司
I borrowed $10,000 from him for my legal fees.
我以为现在就能拿到我老婆的钱
Thought I'd have spousal support by now,
但事情拖延了
but it's dragging on.
我已经超过还款期限四个月了
I'm four months late with payback.
所以你是说 这个Perez
So you're saying this Perez
因为一万美元对你进行死亡威胁
is making death threats over $10,000?
嗯 现在是四万美元了
Well, now it's $40,000.
每周的利息是百分之十
There's ten percent a week in interest.
所以说他是个放高♥利♥贷♥的
So he's a loan shark.
还兼♥职♥洗钱和敲诈
With some money laundering and extortion on the side.
你希望他从你身后消失吗
You want him off your back?
你愿意身上带着窃听器吗
And you're willing to wear a wire?
我愿意
I guess.
我是说 被发现了就会有风险
I mean, it's risky if it's discovered.
好吧
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表