and our assassin have been completely backstopped.
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥
FSB?
可以这么假设 但是我没法证实
One would assume, but I can't confirm it.
好吧 Volkoff肯定会确保此事不会追查到他身上
Well, Volkoff would make sure nothing could be traced back to him.
Katerina那边呢
What about Katerina?
我查了她的财政记录
I did a complete financial background.
我找不到任何证据来证明
There is no evidence of the amount of money
你爹说的那笔隐藏的大笔款项在她的户头里
your father was talking about hidden anywhere.
多谢 Jones小姐
Thank you, Miss Jones.
我们这寄厚望在你父亲身上
We're taking a lot on faith here.
我不认为他在钱的事儿上说了谎 但是有些事儿说不通
I don't think he's lying about the money but something's not adding up.
钋的事儿
The polonium.
Volkoff为什么要毒杀Katerina 为什么当时不直接杀了她
Why would Volkoff poison Katerina? Why not just kill her immediately?
而且为什么等了6天才把她做掉
And why wait six days to finish the job?
除非 他们是在争取更多的时间
Unless... they were buying more time.
为了什么呢
For what?
让我和他谈
Let me talk to him.
这是杀手的最后已知位置
Well, this is the assassin's last known location.
辐射信♥号♥♥很弱
Getting a faint signature.
这附近的商♥铺♥很多 有可能只是买♥♥了杯咖啡
There's a lot of businesses around here. Could be grabbing coffee,
从洗衣服取衣服 或者 天啦噜 健身
picking up laundry, or, God forbid, doing CrossFit.
你不健身吗
Didn't you do CrossFit?
Kensi健身 但是她天天在我耳边絮叨 我听多了就觉得自己健身了
That was Kensi, but she talked about it so much it made me feel like I did it.
恩 健身狂魔的第一条准则 永远都说健身的话题
Hmm, first rule of CrossFit, always talk about CrossFit.
完全正确
Exactly.
现在我可以付出一切 如果能让她在我耳朵旁叨叨健身
Now I'd give anything for her to be talking about that again.
Kensi会回到外勤的 我肯定
Kensi will be back in the field. I'm sure of it.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
- 听我说 Deeks t- 咋了
- No, Deeks. - Hmm?
我认真的
I'm serious.
你知道我为什么确信Kensi会回到外勤中来吗
You know how I know Kensi will be back in the field?
因为我在出外勤
Because I'm in the field.
我意思是 如果你让我来拷问别人 以及
I mean, if you had said that I'd be out here in-interrogating people and
- 扔个手雷 配枪 - 哇哦 放轻松 伙计
- and throwing grenades, carrying a gun... - Okay, easy, partner.
快 快把枪收起来
Put the gun, put the gun away.
如果你在3年之前说 我会说我不可能做到的
If you had said that three years ago, I would have said, "Impossible."
但是你们这帮家伙 你们帮助了我 你们支持我
But you guys, you helped me. You supported me.
这是你为Kensi在做的
That's what you're doing for Kensi.
所以
So, yeah...
她会回来的
she'll be back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧 现在把你的枪拿出来 呆在我的左侧
All right, now you can take your gun out. Stay to my left.
- Nell 有人开枪了 - 好的
- Nell, we got shots fired! - Okay.
通知 LAPD Callan Sam
Notifying LAPD, Callen and Sam.
- 在那儿 黑母牛咖啡馆 - 你是不是刚刚说了黑母牛咖啡馆
- Down there. Black Cow Cafe. - Did you just say Black Cow Cafe?
是啊 你想让我很快的给你买♥♥杯饮料吗
Yeah, you want me to pick you something up real quick?
不 Alex Katerina的女儿在那儿工作
No, that's where Katerina's daughter, Alex, works.
快走
Move!
联邦探员 放下枪
Federal agents! Put it down!
赶快躲避 快找掩护
Down! Down!
他们有人♥质♥了 Nell
They got a hostage, Nell.
等我一下
Hang on.
人♥质♥确定是Alex
That's Alex.
- 你知道现在有啥会帮大忙吗 - 别跟我说手雷
- You know what would be really helpful right now? - Don't say grenade.
Deeks 小心
Deeks, look out!
好好蹲着
Stay down.
他妈的
Son of a bitch.
感觉我们老是行动都结束了才来
Feel like we keep arriving after the action.
- 滴水不漏 - 俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥又出手了
- Full backstop? - Yep. FSB strikes again.
逃跑用的车呢
What about the getaway car?
Nell正在追踪 但是她觉得他们可能已经换车了
Nell's tracking it, but she thinks they may have swapped vehicles.
Eric哪去了 他受伤了吗
Where's Eric? He get hurt?
他其实正在里面跟目击证人谈话 他其实 干得不错 他其实 有可能
He's actually inside interviewing witnesses. He did... great, actually. He might've...
救了我的命 可能
kind of... sort of saved my life. Maybe.
别担心 Deeks 我们不会告诉别人的
Don't worry, Deeks. We won't tell anyone.
我知道为什么Volkoff在追杀Katerina 但是为什么连她女儿都不放过
I get Volkoff going after Katerina, but why her daughter?
可能她知道钱藏在哪里
Maybe she knows where the money is.
然后她还是继续当服务生 要是我我就在加勒比挨个岛游山玩水了
And she's still working as a waitress? 'Cause I would be island hopping in the Caribbean.
- 有可能Volkoff只是急红了眼了 - 伙计们
- Well, maybe Volkoff's getting desperate. - Hey, guys.
防弹Beale
Bulletproof Beale.
- 听说你今天救了Deeks的命 - 嗯 差不多
- Hear you saved Deeks' life today. - Ah, you know.
有可能
Maybe.
有情况 刚刚得知Alex有个儿子 今年五岁了
We got a problem. Just learned that Alex has a son. He's five years old.
正在Glendale上学前班
He's in preschool in Glendale.
如果他们要追杀Alex 有可能也不会放过他儿子
If they're willing to go after Alex, they might go after her son.
- 去把孩子接来 要保证它的安全 - 知道了
- Go pick up the kid. Keep him safe. - On it.
Volkoff的人要把Alex带去哪里
Where would Volkoff's men take Alex?
- FSB的安全屋 - 要是我我就这么干
- FSB safe house? - That's what I'd do.
那好 我们认识的人里有谁跟他们有联♥系♥
So, who do we know that has connections within the FSB?
真的假的 又来了
Seriously? Again?
这是你的幸运日 不是吗
This isn't your lucky day, is it?
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
当然
Da.
你是Clara的上司
You were Clara's handler.
距离Callen的妈妈被杀已经过去40年了
It's more than 40 years since Callen's mother was killed.
过去的每一天我都在想她
Not a day goes by that I don't think of her.
如果我当年在海滩上能成功联♥系♥到她
How different all our lives would be
你们的生活将会多么不一样
if I'd just been able to reach her on that beach.
我们都有责任
We are all to blame.
如果当年我没有招募她就好了 可是我收了
If I had not tried to recruit Clara, but I did.
这是我身为一名克格勃的职责
It was my job as a KGB officer.
不过她最后反而招募了你
But she ended up recruiting you.
他是个很有说服力的女人
She was a very persuasive woman.
更何况
And beautiful.
还长得那么漂亮
Always helps.
你是因为这个才收编的Katerina吗
Is that why you recruited Katerina?
88年的时候 你还在给CIA工作
By '88, you were working for the CIA.
当她的接头人
You were her handler.
对啊
Da.
是我让她陷入危险的
I put Katerina's life in danger,
我当然要救她出来
that's why I had to get her out...
她在那之后很长一段时间都没出什么危险
and she was safe... for awhile.
我真不愿意告诉你这个
I hate to tell you this...
不过她一个小时之前去世了
but Katerina died less than an hour ago.
没有谁能逃过这一劫 是吧
There was no offer of pardon, was there?
这个任务一直是个人因素在内的
This mission was always personal.
我没能救得了Clara
I wasn't able to save Clara,
但我救了她儿子
but I was able to save her son.
现在是时候了
Time for you
你开始的事要由你来结束
to finish what you started.
明天我们要尝试先简单的慢跑一会
Tomorrow we'll try a short, light jog,
但是在此之前 我们先练练你的动手能力
but until then, let's work on your fine motor hand skills.
嗨 你数豆子的干得不赖啊
Hello. You'd make a fantastic bean counter.
我给你俩带的好东西
I've got a treat for you two.
呃 看起来好恶心 哪怕是医院餐
Ew, that looks disgusting, even for here.
- 这不是吃的 是ADL练习用的 - 不好意思 啥玩意
- It's not to eat, it's for ADL practice. - I'm sorry, what?
每日生存练习 你最近都没听讲吗
Activities of Daily Living. Have you not been paying attention?
练习使用刀叉
Using a knife and fork is a good exercise that requires you
- 对手指灵活度很有帮助 - 所以我们不用吃这个
- to use isolated finger movements. - So, we don't have to eat this?
不用 不过你想吃的话可以吃
No... but you can if you want.
嗯 好胃口
Mm. Bon appetite.
好的
Okay.
你这个握姿还挺女人的 K小姐
That... is a very ladylike grip you have there, Special K.
- 闭嘴 - 好吃吗
- Shut up. - Is food good?
- 跟个大猩猩似的 - 才没有
- Chongo like. - Nope.
嗯 你绝对还没准备好吃外食
Yeah, you're definitely not restaurant ready.
真的假的
Really?
怪我的大猩猩爪子 抱歉啦
Must be my awkward, Chongo grip. Sorry.
你开玩笑呢 想吃这个吗你是
Okay, seriously? You want a piece of this?
不要人心不足
Don't bite off more than you can chew.
别 别
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表