- 哦 - 你的病人
Oh. Your patient?
是啊 Kensi 她...重新开始出外勤了
Yeah. Kensi. She's, uh... she's back in the field.
哦 是哦 Kensi
Oh, yeah. Kensi.
Kensi又开始出外勤了 是啊
Kensi is back in the field, yeah.
我觉得她做得很不错
And... I think she's doing well.
我觉得她做得非常好
I think she's doing really great.
我是说 我们也不是专家 你才是那个专家
I mean, we're not the experts. You're the expert.
你是心理学家 我们不是
You're the psychologist. We're not.
你觉得她怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得她挺好的
I think she's fine.
我是说 她刚刚结束了在被绑老兵房♥里
I mean, she just finished searching
搜索珍贵的金币的任务 所以...
a kidnapped veteran's room for a rare gold coin, so...
现在局势也不是那么紧张
it's nothing too serious at this point.
是啊 刚开始都是这样的 对吗
Yeah. That's how it always starts, right?
接下来就是奔跑和枪战
Then comes the running and the shooting.
是啊
Yeah.
哦 找到了
Oh. Hello.
我刚发现了一些Edward O'Boyle的信息
I just got some more info on Edward O'Boyle.
嘿 这就是那个在和Deeks
Hey, that's the veteran
- 一起玩扑克的老兵 对吗 - 对 正是
- Deeks is playing poker with, right? - Yes, it is.
但是 这些都说不通啊
But none of this makes any sense.
嘿 你能帮我查几个名字吗
Hey, can you run down some names for me?
好的 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
嗯 你需要...
Um, did-did you...
你需要点什么吗
did you need something?
因为Kensi快回来了
'Cause Kensi should be back later.
对了 Kensi 没错
Yes. Kensi. Right.
等她回来我再过来...
I'll just come back when she's here, and...
好的
Okay.
回见 Nate
Bye, Nate.
他有时候真是个怪人 对吧
I mean, he's really weird sometimes, right?
所以...
Yeah. So...
沙滩男孩 你要弃牌吗
Beach Boy, you folding or what?
不 恰恰相反
No, quite the contrary.
我要...先生们
I am, gentlemen...
全押
...all in. Mm.
看看你
Look at you.
- Tom - 不不不不别这样
- Tom? - Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
为什么要这样 这明明是一手好牌
Why'd you do that? That was a good hand.
这该死的空调
This damned air-conditioning.
请见谅
Excuse me.
好吧
Okay.
我想只有你和我了
you and me, I guess.
开牌吧
Let's see 'em.
看我的牌然后哭去吧
Well, read 'em and weep.
满堂红
Full house. Mm.
真是好牌
Very impressive.
不过还是没有四张王好
But not as impressive as four kings.
孩子 你很有勇气
You got guts, kid.
这次不凑巧了
Maybe another time, huh?
我没想到会这样 我真的...
I did not see that coming. And I really...
我真的很需要那笔钱
I really needed that money.
因为我叔叔...
'Cause my uncle, he's got the, uh...
得了坏血病
well, he's got the scurvy.
而且他的背也...
And the back is...
这真是...我觉得我要哭了
It just... Sometimes I get tears in my eyes.
我可以借这个用一下吗
Can I just borrow this for a second?
哦 不
Oh, no.
这是什么
- What is this? - Oh. Oh.
你的餐巾里藏了牌
Cards inside your napkin.
我想说 这真是一场漂亮的的老千
I mean, that's a pretty great grift,
而事情的关键 先生们 在那儿
but the key to this whole thing, gentlemen, is right there,
因为在Eddie出老千的时候
because while Eddie was cheating,
Ginger在这里 转移你的注意力
Ginger here was distracting you.
这对你一点也没用吗 帅哥
Didn't even work on you a little, handsome?
我是说 你无疑非常性感 可我心里已经有人了
I mean, you are a stone-cold fox, but I got a lady bird.
无论如何 谢谢你 Ginger
Thank you, though, Ginger.
好吧
Okay.
你抓住我们了
So you caught us.
你现在打算怎么做
What are you gonna do now?
我是个战争英雄
I'm a war hero.
嗯 我脑袋里的声音正在提醒我
Mm. Well, the voices in my head actually informed me
你并不是
that you're not,
- Eddie 一个战争英雄 - 哦 我就是
- Eddie, a war hero. - Oh, I am.
不 你不是战争英雄 你是个骗子
No, you're not a war hero. You're a liar.
但这没关系 我们都说谎了
But that's okay. We all lie.
比如说 我 我不是来探望我叔叔的
For instance, me-- I'm not here visiting my uncle.
哦 天哪 快跑 Ginger
Oh, geez. Run, Ginger!
是 我比你先想到了 Eddie
Yeah, I'm way ahead of you, Eddie.
我来挡住他
I'll fend him off.
Kensi 这有个逃跑的 事实上
Uh, Kensi, we got a runner. Actually,
更像是个 慢走的
it's more like a slow walker.
就像 急走的
It's like a scurry.
嗷 Eddie 嗷 搞什么鬼 不
Ow! Eddie, ow! What the heck, man? No.
怎么样 有没有伤到你的小脑袋
What's the matter? Did I hurt your little head?
停下
No, uh-uh.
- 放下 - 你那聪明的小脑袋
- Put down... - Your pretty little head.
- 嗨 你要去哪儿 - 放下拐棍 Eddie
- Hi. Where you going? - Put down the cane, Eddie.
- 走这边怎么样 - Eddie 停下
- How about this way? - Eddie, stop,
停下 停下 Eddie 别这样
stop, stop, Eddie. Come on.
放下它 Eddie 放...
Put the thing down. Eddie, put...
我的上帝啊
God Almighty.
这是 这是个天大的误会
Now, this is, this is just some huge misunderstanding.
- 认真的 - 告诉他们 Eddie
- Aah! Seriously? - Tell 'em, Eddie.
Eddie 放下 放下 放下 放下
Eddie, put it... put it... put it... put it...
Eddie 我警告你
Eddie, I'm warning you.
- 我才要警告你 - 你不能警告我
- I'm warning you. - You don't warn me.
- 我警告你 Eddie 放下拐杖 - 我在警告你
- I warn you. Eddie, drop the cane! - I'm warning you!
啊 停下 呀
Aah! Stop! Gah!
- 你选择不了你爱的人 - 好了
- You can't choose who you love. - Okay.
再说一次 放下拐杖
One more time. Put down the cane!
放手 放手 放手
Ow! Drop it! Drop it! Drop it!
好了 没事了
Okay, that's fine.
我控制住局面了 没好戏看了 大家伙们
I got everything under control. Nothing to see here, folks.
感谢大家的...感谢大家的服务
Thank you for your... Thank you for your service.
我们会在两点开始玩宾果
We're gonna play bingo at 2:00.
Ginger
Ginger!
请别杀我 请别杀我
Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me.
Pacey 没人会伤害你
Pacey, nobody is gonna hurt you.
听着 他们还什么不知道 好吗
Look, they don't know anything yet, okay?
我发誓 行吗 你们可以毁掉它
I swear, okay? You can destroy it.
他们什么都拿不到的 好吗 我不会再犯了 我保证
And they won't have anything, okay, and I'll stop, I promise.
听着 贱♥人♥
Listen, suka,
我看到你和谁碰头了
I saw who you met with.
等一下
Hold on a second.
它在哪儿
Where is it?
你知道吗 教训下他吧
You know what? Have at him.
别 等等 等等
No, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
从上数第三颗纽扣
It's the third button from the top.
不能传送
It doesn't transmit.
只能录音 我保证
It just records, I swear.
窃听器
A bug?
特种窃听器
It's a wire.
洛杉矶警局用这种的
LAPD uses these.
这可能是个花招
It could be a trick.
这不是花招 他...
It's not a trick. He...
他不是个犯人 他是个线人
He's not a criminal. He's a criminal informant.
我们拥有权利
We have rights.
我们想要律师
We want our lawyer.
Harry Zanetti 他很棒的
Harry Zanetti. He's very good.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表