By all means.
但是别指望我们回答就是了
Just don't count on us answering any of them.
喔 就这样吧
Ow. Just leave it.
这是绑♥架♥你的那个人么
Is this the gentleman who kidnapped you?
是的 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
还有 我不知道为什么
And no, I don't know why
要绑♥架♥我
he came after me.
你之前见过他吗 可能在退伍老兵中心
You ever seen him before? Maybe at the VA?
你的意思是他真的是老兵
You mean he really is a vet?
我一直以为
I always assume
流浪汉的纸板是瞎写的
that homeless people are lying on their little cardboard signs.
你懂的 无家可归的老兵 单身妈妈
You know, homeless vet,single mom?
罕见的无法治愈的血液病
Rare and incurable blood disease.
那么你在退伍老兵中心做主管时没见过他吗
So you never came across him in your capacity at the VA?
可能见过 也可能没见过
Maybe, maybe not.
老实说 我真记不住了
Honestly, I can't keep track.
可能只是另一个心理有问题的退伍老兵
Guy's probably just another vet with psychological problems.
这个城市到处都是这种人
The city's swarming with them.
相信我
Trust me.
额 还有一个问题
Uh, just one more question.
他问你要钱了吗
Did he ask you for money,
还是要你去取款
or want you to make a withdrawal?
都没有 他连我身上的现金都没要
Nope. Didn't even ask for the cash I had on me,
和我想的一样
which is what I was expecting.
这些家伙总是在找救济品
These guys are always looking for handouts.
好的 Bryant先生 这已经 恩
Well, Mr. Bryant, this has been, um...
这 这叫什么 Kensi
What has this, what has this been, Kensi?
大开眼界
Eye-opening?
真是大开眼界
It has been eye-opening.
随时找我 谢谢
Anytime. Thank you.
好的 好吧 恩 先生 你可以 恩
Okay. Yeah, um, sir. Could you, um...
我觉得他的鼻子需要再包扎一下
I think he needs his nose packed again,
但是 恩 好好地包扎一下
but really, like, get-- really-- get it in there.
好了么 因为这是
Okay? 'Cause it's...
我现在能离开吗
Actually, am I allowed to leave now?
好的 我 恩 噢
Well, I, um... Oh.
做梦
You wish.
哦 你觉得你有社交焦虑吗
Oh, you think you got FOMO?
你都不知道FOMO
You don't even know FOMO.
Robert Bryant你被逮捕了
Robert Bryant, you're under arrest.
兄弟们 把他带走
Guys, take him away.
- 能告诉我为什么吗 - 站起来
- You want to tell me why? - Man up.
我们在你家找到了那些
We found those lost Patient records
丢失的病人记录
from the VA that you had stashed at your house.
哎呦
Ouch.
嗨 你是
Hi. And you are?
特别探员Zoe Morris 联邦调查局的新面孔
Special Agent Zoe Morris. New face of the FBI.
不 是真的
No, for reals.
他们把我放到首页
They're putting me on the homepage
还有所有的招募手册上去了
and all the recruiting pamphlets.
真酷 很高兴 见到你
Cool, nice to... meet you.
冷静下来 Sterling
Calm down, Sterling.
我比你官大
I outrank you.
我打赌我跑的比你快
A-And I bet I can outrun you.
我的头发比你多
And I've got a heck of a lot more hair.
Sterling 放下武器
Sterling, put away your weapon.
他还年轻
He's young,
他不是故意侮辱你的
he didn't mean to insult you.
这就是你错了
That's where you're wrong.
先生们
Gentlemen.
Hetty
Hetty.
Henrietta
Henrietta.
Sterling Hanna 收起你们的武器
Sterling, Mr. Hanna, secure your damn weapons.
Hetty 你想告诉Abbott和Costello配合一点吗
Hetty, you want to tell Abbott and Costello here to cooperate?
你能让你的哈巴狗
And would you kindly tell your lap dogs to leave us
别来管我们的事
the hell alone?
继续
Go on.
Henrietta 告诉他们
Henrietta, tell them.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你知道他们两个会在这里
You knew these two would be here.
Hanna 意不意外 惊不惊喜
Mr. Hanna, these are strange times.
我怎么可能知道
How could I possibly know
我们都在找同一个人
that we were all looking for the same man?
当越南战争正式结束的时候
When the Vietnam War was over, officially,
我们中的一些人留在了东南亚 非正式的
some us stayed in Southeast Asia, unofficially.
当军队撤退的时候 行动很快
When the military pulled out, they pulled out fast.
留下了一些人
Left people behind.
非官方掩护的特工
Operatives with non-official covers.
我们的任务是救出他们
Our mission was to rescue them.
但是我们的政♥府♥明确表示
But our government made clear
我们只能靠自己
that we were on our own.
我们不得不拿出所有钱
We had to come up with all the money,
买♥♥设备 燃油 贿赂 赎金
for equipment, fuel, bribes, ransom.
无论如何都要带他们回家
Whatever was needed to bring them home.
Langston就是其中之一 呃 杂牌军
And Langston was a part of this, uh... motley crew?
哦 还是叫他们滚石乐队吧
Oh, let's say the Stones.
他是我们的Mick Jagger
He was our Mick Jagger.
哦 算了吧 他是Keith Richards
Oh, please, he was Keith Richards.
我以为我才是Keith Richards
I thought I was Keith Richards.
所以我们完成了我们的任务 回了家
So we finished our mission, we came home,
各奔东西 然后 几个星期前
went our separate ways, and then, a few weeks ago,
Langston开始表现的很奇怪
Langston started acting strange.
我们很担心他 特别是发现他病了
We were concerned, especially when we found out he was sick.
一种假定的疾病
With a presumptive disease.
橙剂
Agent Orange?
首先是Granger开始出现症状
First it struck Granger.
现在是Langston
Now Langston.
我肯定我们剩下的人都会得这病
I'm sure the rest of us will soon follow.
总有一缕阳光
Always a ray of sunshine.
那么 额
So, what is, uh,
Langston的终局把戏是什么
Langston's end game here?
他绑♥架♥了Bryant 在医院扔下5万美金
He kidnaps Bryant, drops 50 K at the VA?
我想他是在清算旧账
Oh, I think he's settling old scores.
羞辱政♥府♥
Shaming the government.
为弱势群体伸张正义
Fighting for the disadvantaged.
就是遗愿清单上会有的那些玩意儿
Normal bucket list stuff.
那么为什么要把他家翻个底朝天
Then why tear his house up?
你以为是我们干的
You think we did that?
好吧 如果不是你们 那又是谁
Well, if wasn't you, then who was it?
把这也加到我们找到他之后要问的
Add that to the list of things we'll ask him
问题清单上去吧
as soon as we find him.
打扰一下
I'm sorry,
我们能稍微停一会儿吗
can we just stop for a second here?
你们刚才是不是提到Granger也和这些有关
Did you say that Granger was involved in this?
他是我们这些人留下来要援救的特工之一
He was one of the operatives we stayed to recover.
Hetty
Hetty,
他联♥系♥你了吗
have you heard from him?
还没有
Not yet.
他没联♥系♥任何人
No one has.
得了 Henrietta
Come on, Henrietta,
我们都知道 即便他现在还没死 也活不了多久了
if he's not already dead, we both know he will be soon.
伙计们 一个符合Langston描述的人
Guys, a man matching Langston's description
刚刚在好莱坞的一家当铺里开枪扫射
just shot up a pawnshop in Hollywood.
这不可能 Langston绝对不会
Impossible. Langston would never.
他已经干了许多
He's done a lot things today
他绝对不会去做的事
he's never done.
把地址发过来
Send us the address.
先生们 在你们出发之前
Gentlemen, before you go,
我们之前告诉你们的那些事
if you remember nothing else
你们都可以忘记
that we've told you,
但请一定记住 Charles Langston是我们中的一员
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表