Scott跟我说他有办法可以赚25万美金
Scott told me there was a way to make $250,000.
通过偷窃机密实验吗
By stealing classified research?
我父亲曾是拉合尔医学院的一位医生
My father was a doctor at the medical college in Lahore.
他被美国导弹射杀的时候
He was doing charity work in Afghanistan,
正在阿富汗 做着医疗慈善工作
giving medical care, when he was killed by a U.S. Drone strike.
我很抱歉听到这些
I'm very sorry to hear that.
- 所以这是报复 - 不是
- So this is about revenge? - No.
是为了生存
It's about survival.
我的家人每月只能赚120块美金
My family only receives $120 a month in benefits.
他们过的很困难
They're living in poverty.
经常饿着肚子
They're starving.
他们应当过得更好
And they deserve much better.
是的
Yes, they do.
但谍报是要判三十年的
But espionage means 30 years in a federal prison.
这是我必须要冒的险
It's a risk I had to take.
几年后 你本该有着博士学位
In a few years, you could have had a PhD.
美好的事业
A great career.
我等不了了
I couldn't wait.
我小♥弟♥弟♥因霍乱死了
My younger brother died of cholera.
我母亲有着耐药性结核症
My mother has drug-resistant TB.
你想过后果吗
Did you consider the consequences?
多少美国人会丧命
The loss of American lives?
巨额学术资金血本无归
Vast sums of research money down the drain?
你们政♥府♥每年为国防投入6000亿美金
Your government hemorrhages over $600 billion a year on defense.
每年他们建造新的武器 旧武器就直接淘汰掉
And every year, they build new weapons that make the old ones obsolete.
这无限的循环我的作为能影响到它的可能性太小了
It's an endless cycle that my act would barely impact.
但这一举动可以拯救我的家庭
But it could have saved my family!
如果你肯跟我们合作 没准你还能挽救一下你的处境
Look, you can try and make this right if you're willing to work with us.
对坏蛋投有同情是不是不太好
I mean, is it bad to feel bad for the bad guy?
好嘞
Bingo.
是吧 我就说 所以你还是有同情心的
Exactly, that's what I'm saying. So you do have sympathy...
不是 我找出来了
No, I just figured it out.
Scott Young 曾用姓Yung
Scott Young, born Y-U-N-G.
他从新加坡搬来时 改了自己的名字
He changed his name when he moved here from Singapore.
他的家境很好
And he's from money.
所以那他为啥去贩卖♥♥海军机密
So why is he selling Navy secrets?
他的父亲是个和中国情报组织有着联♥系♥的核物理学家
Well, his dad is a nuclear physicist with ties to the Chinese intelligence service.
看起来他高中成绩不好
Looks like he received poor grades in high school,
他没被大学工程专业录取
and then didn't get accepted into a university engineering program.
所以 没准不是为了钱
Wow, so maybe it's not about the money.
可能只是想赢回父亲的肯定
Maybe he's just trying to win back his dad's approval.
有什么需要叫我
I'll keep a tab open.
Ganeev刚把东西送到 他在查看
Ganeev just delivered it. He's checking it out.
有Scott Young的消息吗
Any word on Scott Young?
他不在家 他们发布了寻找他的搜查令
He wasn't home. There's a BOLO out for him.
我盯得这个要走了
My guy's on the move.
我掩护你
Got your back.
联邦探员 把双手放在头顶
Federal agent. Put your hands on your head.
慢慢往后推 手放在头顶
Back up slow. Hands on your head.
G 我手上没有武器
G, I'm disarmed.
无法射击 人太多了
Got no shot. There's too many people.
他们认为这是表演的一部分
They think it's part of the show.
这货还真有两下子
This guy's got skills.
你看见了吗
You see that?
看见了
Got it.
你还好吗
You good?
好得不能再好了
Never been better.
感觉就好像我在迪士尼
Feel like I'm in Disneyland.
他们说这里是沃特灵感的来源 1935年就在这了
They say this place was Walt's inspiration. It's been here since 1935.
你和Ganeev完事了吗
You finish up with Ganeev?
完事了 她现在和助理检察官在一起
Yeah. She's with the assistant U.S. Attorney.
还有因为她的配合 事情可能会妥善解决
And because of her cooperation, things might work out.
很高兴听到这消息
That's good to hear.
所以 Kensi在等我和这杯热巧克力 所以我要走了
So, Kensi is expecting me and this hot chocolate, so I'm gonna take off.
- 我们答应她给她带外卖♥♥的 - 你知道吗
- We promised her takeout. - You know what,
给她带一个火腿和一个奶酪三明治 她就会爱你一辈子
get her a ham and cheese panini, she'll love you forever.
- 我们到那以后它还是热的 - 谢谢
- It'll still be hot when we get there. - Thank you.
- 祝你在沙发上做的好梦 - 我的天啊 多谢你
- Enjoy sleeping on the sofa. - Oh, geez. Thank you.
接得好
Nice catch.
我们在回医院的路上 但她坚持要来
We were on our way back to the hospital, but she insisted.
我从来没有正式的感谢你
I never got to properly thank you.
你当然感谢过了 在贮藏室
Sure, you did. In the storeroom.
- 没有很正式 - 正式
- Not properly. - Properly?
站起来 拜托了
Stand up. Please.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
All right.
太让我感动了
That is sweet.
从小到大我都想当一名工程师
All my life, I've wanted to be an engineer,
但是从今天开始 当一名特工听起来也不错
but, ever since today, special agent sounds pretty good.
你还有好多年去决定 好吗
You have a lot of years to decide, okay?
你要跳出固有的思维模式 知道吗
You keep thinking outside the box, huh?
好了 我们最好走了 你♥爸♥爸在找你呢
Well, we better get going. Your dad's asking for you by name.
晚安 我的天使们
Good night, my angels.
做个好梦
Sladkikh snov.
我的天
Wow.
是的
Yeah.
- 那可真是一个难忘的时刻 - 是的
- That was a pretty sweet moment. - Yeah.
这几年我经历了很多这些时刻
I've had a lot of those over the years.
你确定吗这军校的事
You sure about this military school thing?
我的意思是 你应该考虑一下 你会错过很多这种温馨的时光
I mean, you should think about it. You're gonna be missing a lot of those moments.
这和我没有关系 是和她有关
It's not about me; it's about her.
这是关于她所需要的
It's about what she needs.
从另一方面来说你很缺少在你人生中这些美好的时刻
But you, on the other hand, are seriously lacking those moments in your life.
孩子 你确定
Kids? Really?
那会需要一个女人
That would require a woman.
一个真命天女
The right woman.
你可以和Beale在一起
You can always adopt Beale.
低位进攻指拳击比赛中 违规攻击对手腰带以下部位
表示不道德 很损的意思
改自1946年美国电影 生活多美好 中著名台词
每当铃♥声♥一响 一个天使展翅飞翔
指尼日利亚骗局 如中奖邮件 通知你中了几等奖
只要支付一笔邮资和手续费就可以拿到奖品
物理还给老师很多年 感谢实验物理学博士zzy的友情协助
利用蔬果发电的小实验
Grindr 同性♥交♥友网站
Tinder 异性♥交♥友网站
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表