Owen?
要一起吗
Care to join me?
谢了
Thanks.
- 坐下吧 - 别介意
- Sit. - Don't mind if I do.
你知道 或许你摆出的那张糗脸能蒙的过那帮熊孩子
You know, you may be able to fool the kids with this "Cold" Business of yours...
我还是明白的
...but I know you,
你看上去 比当初把你从老挝拖出来的时候还要严重
and you look and sound worse than when we pulled you out of Laos.
医生
Doctors...
他们像拿着刀子的律师
They're like lawyers with knives.
他们还在研究怎样解决这个问题
They're still trying to figure this out.
但这很有可能是因为我这辈子做过的坏事
But it's probably just a lifetime of bad decisions--
抽烟 喝酒 还有在湄公河三角洲那些年
smoking, drinking. My time in the triangle.
因为橙剂吗
【美军在东南亚使用过的化学毒剂】
Agent Orange?
Owen 我很抱歉
Owen, I'm so sorry.
看看 人终有一死
Listen, nobody gets out of here alive.
这我们都懂
We both know that.
我们应该感恩可以走这么远
And we should be grateful we made it this long.
这不是真谛吗
Ain't that the truth.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表