海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶篇 前情提要
Arkady认识的那个叫Balinski的男人
The man Arkady knew as Balinski is actually
实际上是个CIA
CIA Officer
Randall Sharov
Randall Sharov.
你不觉得我的声音很熟悉吗
My voice doesn't sound familiar to you?
举起手来
Hands up!
Granger是你现在最不需要担心的
Granger's the least of your worries.
我们在你的旧案中发现了新的证据
We've got new evidence in your cold case.
又要老调重弹吗
We're gonna do this dance again?
拷上他
Cuff him.
介意打开你的后备箱吗
You mind opening your trunk for us?
留在原地别动
Stay on your toes.
Sam刚刚在Heather家被缉毒局缉拿了
Sam just got picked up by the DEA at Heather's.
看来他们现在要冲我来了
Looks like they're coming after me.
我们所有人都在同一天被不同的执法部门逮捕了
All of us arrested on the same day by different law enforcement agencies?
这是一场针对NCIS的攻击
This is an attack on NCIS.
你和国防部长做了约定
You made the deal with the secretary
90天之内找到内鬼
of defense. You had 90 days to find the mole,
现在90天已经过去了
and your 90 days have expired.
举起手来
Hands up!
这里由我指挥
I'm in charge here.
我可以解释现在的状况
And I can explain what's going on.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
Duggan中枪了
Duggan's been shot.
你要带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me?
迪士尼乐园
Disneyland.
这不是棕鼻子Carl嘛
Well, if it isn't Carl Brownnose.
最近跪舔哪个联邦探员了吗 Carl
Kiss any federal agent ass lately, Carl?
我不能和他待在一起
I can't ride with him.
- 他之前试图杀我 - 啊哦
- He tried to kill me. - Aw.
那你们俩可以在路上好好亲热一下了
Well, now you two can make up on the drive.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
上来
There you go.
交给你们了 哥们儿
They're all yours, guys.
好的
All right.
锁好
Lock it up.
放松 Carl
Relax, Carl,
今天是你的幸运日
this is your lucky day.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
我给你准备了一个惊喜
I got a surprise for you.
什么
What?
等着吧
Wait for it.
怎么回事
What's going on?
- 我们要把你救出去 Carl - 为什么
- We're breaking you out, Carl. - Why?
因为你的人头值五万美金
Because you're worth $50,000 dead.
但是你活着 价钱就翻一倍
But twice that alive.
逃犯携带了武器
The escaped convicts are armed
而且极度危险
and considered extremely dangerous.
情况不太妙
This is not good.
我们认为他们正逃往洛杉矶地区或墨西哥方向
They are believed to be headed for the Los Angeles area or possibly on their way to Mexico.
如果有人在公共场所见到
If any of the public see
或与逃犯进行过接触
or come into contact with any of these men...
不 这是很不妙
No, this is very, very bad.
要么Carl Brown错误的时间出现在错误的地点
Unless Carl Brown was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
要么是在正确的时间出现在错误的地点
Or is it the wrong place at the right time?
我觉得是在错误的时间出现在正确的地点
I guess being in the right place at the wrong time
反正哪个都不太好
is not so good either.
呃 等一下
Uh... Wait.
Nell
Nell.
猛然间 他从鳄鱼的嘴里拔出了一根棍子
So, suddenly, he pulls the stick out of the alligator's mouth
在千钧一发之际退后了一步
and at the last possible second steps back
躲开了鳄鱼的血盆大口
right before the powerful jaws slam down.
他说 要是有人愿意
He says, "I will give anybody 100 bucks to do
做一遍这个戏法 我就给他一百块
this exact same trick."
然后他环顾四周 每个人都在摇头
And he looks around. Everybody's shaking their head,
就像是在说 打死我也不会去做这个的
like, "Hell no, there's no way I'm doing that."
直到这个细瘦的 纹着纹身的胳膊
Until this one skinny, tattooed arm
举了起来
raises into the sky, right?
是一个年老的 牙齿掉光的妓♥女♥
And it's this old toothless hooker.
她说 你猜怎么着 我愿意试试
And she says, "You know what, I'll give it a go,
但我不确定这棍子的尺寸合不合我的嘴
but I'm not sure that stick's gonna fit in my mouth."
喂 哥们儿
Oh, come on, man!
多可笑啊
That's hilarious!
你逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
噢 这毫不掩饰的
Aw, the not-so-subtle,
虚伪的缓缓掌声
disingenuous slow clap.
谢谢谢谢 我接下来的一周都会在这里
Thank you, thank you. I will be here all week.
这不就是 你的计划么 对吧
I mean, that is your... that is your plan, right?
实际上
Well, actually,
这个得由你来决定
that's up to you.
实际上这不由我决定
Actually, it's not up to me. 'Cause I'm not driving
因为掌控一切的人不是我 也不是你
this train. Neither are you. But the difference being,
但不同的是 当然了 我明白这一点 而你不明白
of course, that I know that and you don't.
你对我过分痴迷 所以把我关在这里
Which is exactly what the people who are actually responsible
这也是幕后黑手想要看到的
for this want-- your overzealous obsession with yours truly to keep me locked up in here.
所以你现在又成了更大阴谋的一部分了
So now you're part of a bigger conspiracy?
是的 一万个是的
Yes. 10,000 times yes.
我知道听起来很疯狂 但是我对天发誓
And I know it's crazy, but it's God's honest truth
我的小队真的遇到了麻烦
when I tell you that my team is in trouble
他们需要我的帮助 求你了
and they need my help. Please.
你可以走了
You're out of here.
什么
What?
- 起来吧 - 你不会后悔的
- On your feet. - You're not gonna regret this.
哦 我不是在和你说话 Tiny
Oh, I'm not talking to you. Tiny,
Tiny 你可以出去了
Tiny. you're out of here.
谢谢你的帮助 伙计
Thanks for your help, man.
对不起 他很搞笑
I'm sorry. He's funny.
哦 我的天哪 等一下
Oh, my gosh, wait a minute,
你想用他来恐吓我
you were trying to use him as intimidation?
哦 你这个外行
Oh, you amateur!
简直不敢相信你会这么做
I can't believe you did that.
只是...看你这么努力最后却还像个菜鸟 真的很可悲
It's just... it's so sad for me to see you go to such great lengths to be such a rookie.
带他们进来
Bring 'em in.
- 带谁进来 - 所有人 走进去
- Bring who in? - All of you, step in.
什么 这家伙 噢
What, this guy? Oh.
列队进入
Line up across cage
呃 好吧 众所周知
Um... okay, you know what,
事实上有严格的法律
there's actually strict laws
反对过度拥挤 更不用说
against overcrowding, not to mention
在卫生方面的折磨
the unhygienic aspect of this whole ordeal.
靠墙站 手从口袋里拿出来
GUARD : Up against the wall, hands out off your pocket.
享受你的新朋友们
Enjoy your new friends.
先生们
Gentlemen,
洛杉矶警局警探 Dekks
LAPD Detective Deeks.
唔 嗯 我喜欢你们的纹身
Hmm. Mm-hmm. I like your tattoos.
你们是乐队的么
You guys in a band?
醒醒
Wake up.
拜托 兄弟 这事儿很重要
Come on, man, this is important.
你们的运营预算是多少
What's your operating budget?
呃 我不确定
Uh, I'm not sure exactly.
去年是28亿美金
$2.8 billion last year.
枪♥械♥爆♥炸♥物管理局呢
What's the ATF's?
不知道
No?
12亿美金
$1.2 billion.
哦 别难过 FBI拿到95亿美金
Oh, don't feel bad. The FBI gets$9.5 billions
你知道我们机构拿到多少吗
You know what my agency gets?
猜猜看
Take a guess.
十亿 二十亿
$1, $2 bil.
七点八亿美金
$780 million.
对 只是亿级的
Yeah, that's with an "M."
全球运作任务
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表