- 噢 - 这里就是Sheldon Rhode的工程工作室
- Oh... - This is Sheldon Rhodes' engineering pod.
他的五个工程师已经在里面 准备和你们谈话
Five of his engineers are assembled and ready to speak to you.
噢 我以为Rhodes先生手下有七个工程师
Oh, I thought that, uh, seven engineers reported to Mr. Rhodes.
没错 但你也能想得到 他的团队受到了很大的打击
That's correct. As you can imagine, his team is very shaken.
他的两个首席工程师今天都在家 听到Sheldon的死讯...
Two of his lead engineers opted to stay home today upon hearing of Sheldon's...
好了 听着 我知道现在处境艰难
All right, listen, I know that this is a difficult time,
我就是觉得...
Yeah. I just think that it's...
好吧 噢
Yep. Oh.
- 好吧 我就... - 不要
- Well, I'm just, um... - Nope. Oh.
我就在里面 呃 询问那些工程师们
I'm just gonna be in here, uh, interviewing the engineers.
好吧 你没事了
Okay. You're okay.
- 我们晚一点再去拜访那两个工程师 - 嗯
- We'll just get those... addresses later. - Yeah.
我知道你们正要去见一个人
I know you were en route to talk to a contact
询问有关爆♥炸♥物的事
to speak about the explosives that were used.
是 Lincoln Stern 他是我海豹突击队里的朋友
Yeah, Lincoln Stern, he's a friend from the Teams.
好吧 我准备派Kensi和Deeks去与Stern先生交谈
Well, I think I'm going to send Kensi and Deeks to speak with Mr. Stern.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我为你们准备了更国际化的任务
Because I have something a little more international planned for you two.
我听说这时候巴厘岛风景很不错
I hear Bali's nice this time of year.
没错
Yeah.
Kensi和Deeks刚发现Rhodes手下的两名首席工程师
Kensi and Deeks just found out two of Rhodes' lead engineers
今天没来上班 我们调查了一下
never arrived at work today. We looked into it.
发现这个人 Aiden Tinker
Turns out that this man, Aiden Tinker,
刚刚订了一张最后时刻的飞机票
just booked a last minute airline ticket.
洛杉矶到东京
LAX to Tokyo.
你认为Tinker是个间谍 他想出♥售♥隐形军舰的设计图
You think Tinker's a spy, and that he's trying to sell the plans to the stealth ship.
没错
I do.
如果是这样的话 Rhodes发现了Tinker的打算
If that's the case and Rhodes knew what he was up to,
- Tinker很可能杀了他 - 现在他又带着设计图准备去东京
- Tinker might have killed him. - And now he's headed to Tokyo with the plans.
我希望你们俩登上那架飞机
I want you both on that plane.
飞机降落之后 不要让Tinker离开你们的视线
When it lands, do not let Tinker out of your sight.
如果他是去东京出♥售♥设计图的话 我要知道买♥♥家是谁
If he's going to Tokyo to sell those plans, I want to know who's buying.
收到
Got it.
先生们
Uh, gentlemen?
还有一件事
One more thing.
你们的设定是出差的商人
You'll be backstopped as travelling businessmen,
但由于我们不知道Aiden Tinker的同谋是谁
but since we have no idea who Aiden Tinker is working with,
我们没法提供给你们外交邮袋
we can't apply for a diplomatic pouch.
这可能会打草惊蛇
It may alert the wrong people.
所以无论是在飞机上还是到了东京都没有枪
So no guns on the plane or on the ground in Tokyo?
这不是一个理想的情况
It's not an ideal situation.
感觉我们应该先问问Sam他朋友长什么样
Guess we should've asked Sam what his friend looks like.
好吧 他是海豹突击队的
Well, he's a SEAL,
海豹突击队员只有两种类型 所以找到他应该不难
and there's only two types of SEALs, so it should be easy to spot him.
- 两种 - 对
- Two types? - Yeah.
第一类 死亡金属海豹突击队员 比如有着
Type one, you got a death metal SEAL, which is, like,
大胡子 纹身啊 还有什么的
the beard and the tattoos and everything,
第二类 时刻准备着的 健身狂人 企业家类海豹突击队员
and then type two is your squared away, fitness freak, entrepreneur SEAL.
嘿 我一直在想 这周末我们可以坐火车沿着海岸线一直走
Hey, I was thinking, um, we could take the train up the coast this weekend.
呃 火车 沿着海岸线
Uh, train... up the coast,
好吧 我不 呃 我不觉得这是个好...
yeah, I don't, eh, I don't think that's a great id...
为什么 会很好玩的
Why not? It'll be fun.
我们可以去庇斯摩海滩 圣路易斯奥比斯波 你觉得呢
We could go to Pismo, San Luis Obispo. What do you think?
是啊 啊不是 这听起来确实很棒
Yeah, no, that does, that does sound great,
我就是觉得也许 这个周末 我们就留在洛杉矶
I just thought maybe, that-- for this weekend, we'd just, we stayed in L.A.
我们可以 你懂的 我们可以追踪
we could, you know, we could stalk
推特上的Kogi餐车 这听上去也挺有趣的 对吧
the Kogi truck on Twitter, and-- that sounds fun, right?
你怎么了 发生了什么事吗
What is going on with you? What's up?
没什么 为什么一定得发生点什么呢
Nothing's up. Why does something have to be up?
也许我就是特别想吃多汁的猪肉墨西哥卷了呢
Maybe I'm just craving succulent pork tacos, you know?
好吧 我这就买♥♥火车票 这样...
Yeah, okay. I'm just gonna buy those tickets, so...
不不不不 你不能这么做 因为我们不能...别订票了
No, no. No, no. You can't, you can't do that, because we can't... Stop doing that,
- 因为我们这周得待在市里 别... - 我们这周
- because we have to stay in town this weekend. Just... - Why do we have to stay
- 为什么非得待在市里 - 因为 我不想说原因
- in town this weekend? - Because-- I don't want to talk about this.
为什么
Why?
- Kensi - Deeks 告诉我原因
Kensi. - Deeks. Tell me why.
Kat Mindy Mandy Tiffany和Tiffany
Kat, Mindy, Mandy, Tiffany and Tiffany
这周会过来给你一个惊喜 庆祝你康复
are coming in town this weekend to surprise you, to celebrate your recovery and to...
而你搞砸了这份惊喜
And you've ruined the surprise.
不 我是说 我放弃了一部分所谓惊喜的细节
No, I mean, I have given up certain details of said surprise,
但我那是逼不得已
but that was under extreme duress.
- Tiffany们要来市里了 - 而你居然...没错
- The Tiffanys are coming to town! - And you're incredibly... Yes.
- 噢 那儿来了个海豹突击队员 - 你看 是吧 第一种类型
- Oh, and there's our SEAL. - Look at that. Huh? Type one.
死亡金属 纹身 胡子 全中
Death metal, tattoos, beard, boom.
Lincoln Stern吗
Lincoln Stern?
你们一定是Kensi和毛毛了
You must be Kensi and Shaggy.
- Deeks - 你说啥
- Deeks. - What was that?
呃 Deeks 我的名字是Deeks
Uh, Deeks, my name is Deeks.
Sam可不是这么说的
That's not what Sam said.
拒绝反驳Sam
Don't like to contradict Sam.
说起Sam 他说你可以帮我们提供一些
Speaking of Sam, he said that you may be able to help us out
有关案件中的爆♥炸♥物的信息
with some explosives information for a case.
是的 我当然可以帮助你们 你们给什么报酬
Yeah, I'm sure I can help. What are you offering?
- 不好意思 你说啥 报酬 - 是啊 我要求不高的
- Sorry, what? Offering? - Yeah, I'm easy.
不需要很多
Doesn't have to be a lot.
现金 柔道服 冲浪板
Cash, jiu-jitsu gi, surfboard.
噢 我想说 我以为 你帮助我们是因为...
Oh, I mean, I thought that you were helping us out because...
不 Sam的话我一直都会帮的
No, I always help out Sam.
因为他救过我的命
He saved my life.
你救过我的命吗
Did you ever save my life?
没有
No.
没有 我 并没有
No, I have not.
不 我 我并不是想故意刁难你
No, I... I wasn't trying to get in your face about that,
我只是想确认一下
it's a legit question.
因为我有时会忘了 有谁救过我的命
Sometimes I forget the faces of everyone that's saved my life.
好的
Yeah.
但你得承认 我付出的时间也是有价值的吧
But you do believe my time has a value attached to it?
嗯 不 我猜
Yeah, no. I-I guess.
- 你猜 - 你知道吗
- You guess. - You know what?
你是专家中的专家 是吧
You're an expert among experts, okay?
Sam告诉我们 你为好莱坞最豪华的电影
Sam has told us that you've executed and designed
设计制♥作♥了爆破画面
pyro for the biggest movies in Hollywood.
相信我 我们知道你的时间是宝贵的
Believe me. We understand your time is valuable.
我喜欢你 Kensi 我会无偿帮助你的
I like you, Kensi. I might help you out at no cost.
- 谢谢 - 我和Shaggy在这里
- Thank you. - Me and Shaggy here,
有些问题要解决
we're gonna have to work something out.
那你能提供什么 Shaggy
What do you got, Shaggy?
是啊 Shaggy 你能提供什么
Yeah, Shaggy, what do you got?
让我 让我想想
Let me... let me think about that.
真不敢相信Hetty居然没让我坐头等舱
I can't believe Hetty didn't put me in first.
我们得监视整架飞机
We need to be able to cover the whole plane.
是 我明白
Yeah, I get that,
我只是不懂为什么不让你去经济舱
Just don't know why you can't be back in coach.
谢谢 我需要地方伸展腿脚
Thank you. I need the leg room.
别担心 G
Yeah, don't worry, G.
你的灵活性和机动性训练
Your flexibility and mobility training
可以在那狭小的座位上进行了
will come in handy in those tight little seats.
噢 你就期待这样 不是吗
Oh, you were just waiting for that one, weren't you?
- 您好 您的座位号♥是多少 - 2A
- Welcome, what seat do you have? - 2A.
噢 好的 就在前面这儿 请坐吧
Oh, wonderful. That's right up front here. Have a seat,
就座后 我们会为您送上香槟
and as soon as you get settled, we'll bring you some champagne.
噢 太棒了
Oh, that is wonderful.
听见了吗 G 香槟
You hear that, G? Champagne.
您好 您的座位号♥是多少
Welcome, what seat do you have?
38E
38e.
往后直走到洗手间那里
All the way in the back by the lavatories.
谢谢
Thanks. Mm.
你好
Konichiwa.
跟着这位先生走
Keep following the gentleman here.
能请您继续往前走吗 先生
Uh, can you please keep it moving, sir?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表