海军罪案调查处 洛杉矶篇:前情提要
- 我们都知道是你杀的Boyle - 才不是我
- We both know you killed Boyle. - I didn't.
- 那是谁干的 - 找出凶手难道不是你们部门的差使吗
- Then who did? - Isn't it your department's job to find the killer?
我们找到了 就坐在我的面前
We did. And he's sitting right across from me.
这次内务部门的调查
The whole Internal Affairs investigation--
John Quinn没有杀Boyle 是我杀的 我是为了保护Tiffany
John Quinn didn't kill Boyle. I did, and I did it to protect Tiffany.
这是我的辞呈
That's my resignation.
已经签字 90天后生效
It's signed and dated 90 days from now.
如果到那时我还没有查出内鬼
If we haven't found the mole by then,
你也不必开口 我自己走人
you won't even have to ask me to leave.
这是Natalie Grant吗
Is this Natalie Grant?
我是在Promenade遇见Natalie的 某间廉价酒吧
I met Natalie at the Promenade. Some dive bar.
Natalie
Natalie!
- 等等 - Natalie
- Wait! - Natalie!
Natalie
Natalie,
你为谁卖♥♥命 你在哪里和他们见面
who do you work for? Where did you meet them?
Rae
Rae.
柠檬树林公园
Lemon Grove Park.
她说她叫Heather
She said her name was Heather.
两个月前在酒吧里试图勾搭Granger
Tried to pick Granger up a couple months back at a bar.
你真的想要等到早晨吗
Do you really want to wait till morning?
你认为呢
What do you think?
洛杉矶警♥察♥
LAPD!
举起手来
Hands up!
往后站 离开那里
Stand back. Move away.
还有脉搏
I've got a pulse.
派一辆急救车到我这个位置
We need an R.A. Unit at this location.
受害者为女性 头部被钝器所伤
Female victim, blunt trauma to the head,
还有呼吸 但已失去意识
breathing but unconscious.
H-SGDK全体成员向伟大的Miguel Ferrer(G局)致敬
In memory of the great actor Miguel Ferrer.
Rest in peace, our beloved assistant director Owen Granger.
左手
Left-handed?
看来你已经除锈了 铁皮人
Looks like you've shaken off the rust, Tin Man.
难道你的期望里 我连这个都做不到
Did you expect anything less?
- 毫无此意 - 好吧
- No expectations. - Right.
我知道是Hetty让你来看看我的情况
I know Hetty sent you here to check up on me.
难道我就不能只是随意下楼来练练枪法吗
Can't a guy come down here to work on his shot without an agenda?
- 好吧 - 什么好吧
- Well? - Well what?
你准备怎么告诉她
What are you gonna tell her?
就说你已经成为了阴谋论者
That you have become a conspiracy theorist.
- 我有吗 - Kens
- Have I? - Kens,
你知道我比任何人都希望你赶紧回来
you know I want you back in the field more than anyone.
- 恐怕比不上我 - 而你看起来也已准备就绪
- Not more than me. - And you seem ready,
- 但是... - 但是什么
- but... - But what?
这不是我能决定的
It's not my decision.
但你也可以告诉她 你觉得我准备好了
But you can still tell her that you think I'm ready.
而她也会一直等到她觉得你准备好了为止
And she will still wait until she thinks you're ready.
我准备好了 我比之前任何时候都更努力训练
And I am. I have been working harder than ever.
我每天都来这里 我准备好了
I have been coming here every single day. I am ready.
我又能掌控自己了 真的
I feel like myself again. I do.
说几句好话又死不了人
Can't hurt to put in a good word.
我告诉你什么才伤人
I'll tell you what will hurt.
看我再打赢你
When I smoke you again.
那你得再努力点啊
Might need another squirt from the oil can first.
看看咱哥俩 哈 多么同步啊
Look at us, huh, so in sync,
一秒不差同时到达单位门口 我有个问题问你
walking into work the exact same moment. I got a question for you--
告诉我五个你最喜欢的洛杉矶旅游景点 开始
give me your top five tourist attractions in L.A. Go.
我不去旅游景点
I don't do tourist attractions.
好吧 让我重问一遍
All right, let me rephrase that.
告诉我五个你最愿意带外地人去的地方
Give me the top five places you would take out-of-towners.
告诉我 告诉我什么能代表Sam Hanna的洛杉矶
Give-give me, give me Sam Hanna's L.A.
我做不来清单体
I don't do listicles.
为什么 这又有趣又容易消化理解
Why? They're so fun and digestible.
是啊 维生素软糖也是一样 可又不能治好病
Yeah, so are gummy vitamins. Doesn't make 'em okay.
小熊形状的综合维生素软糖也不能吗
Mm, not even the bear-shaped multivites?
这糖超棒的
'Cause those are awesome.
我是说 不然你怎么获取每天的维生素建议摄入量呢
I mean, how else do you get your daily recommended dosage?
直接从源头摄取
Direct from the source.
所以你是说 你每天吃的水果蔬菜都是一模一样的量
So y-you're telling me that you eat the exact amount necessary of fruits and vegetables every single day?
这可不是小熊软糖能吃出来的
This house wasn't built on gummy bears.
看来我得好好注意一下我的食谱了
Yeah. I'm gonna go have to have that inspected.
你为什么要找地方去旅行 你现在
Uh, why are you doing all this tourism anyway? You, uh,
还兼♥职♥当旅行诗人了
You, uh, moonlighting as a travel writer now?
不不不 我只是听从了你的建议
No, no. No, I was just taking your advice, you know,
Kensi和我不必每天都做一样的事
that Kensi and I don't have to do the same thing every single day,
所以我就想找找有没有其他什么新鲜刺♥激♥的事来做
so I was just trying to find some new and exciting things to do.
哦 你是要找个地方求婚咯
Oh, so you're trying to find a place to propose.
哦 不 不是那样的
Oh, no. No.
其实是的
Yes.
在海边求婚就好了呀
Do it at the beach.
在海边吹着微风 夕阳西下
Ocean breezes. Sunset.
- 百分百的浪漫 - 瞧 我也正是这么想的
- Maximum romance. - See, this is exactly what I was thinking.
但是这正是她所期待的 充分解释了为什么我不能这么做
But this is also what she's expecting, which is why I can't do that.
所以你想给她一个出其不意的惊喜
Oh. So you're looking for the unexpected.
你懂我 我就是这个意思 咱俩在一起真和谐
See, that's what I'm talking about. You and I, simpatico.
- 我俩一点都不和谐 - 我们很和谐啊
- We are so not simpatico. - We are simpatico.
- 我们一丁丁点儿都不和谐 - 伙计们
- We are not simpatico at all. - Guys,
马上来行动中心
needed up in Ops A.S.A.P.
就这些 没有俏皮话
That's it? No quips?
- 没有有趣的自白 - 没有书呆子的惯有趣事
- No soliloquies? - No nerd trivia?
- 没有戏剧开场的笛子声 - 没有短管号♥
- No show tunes? - No flugelhorn?
不是今天
Not today.
情况怎么样
What do we got?
Granger昨晚又去了他第一次见到Heather的酒吧
Last night Granger went back to the bar where he first met Heather.
Heather是Natalie的接头人
Natalie's handler.
几周前 在Natalie识别出Heather之后 Granger一直试着找到Heather
Granger's been trying to get her since Natalie I.D.'d her weeks ago.
他曾多次回酒吧 次次都是一个人
He's gone back a few times without us.
很显然 这一次 Granger遇上了她
Apparently, this time, he made contact.
- 他昨晚和Heather在一起 - 今天早上也是
- Granger was with Heather last night? - And this morning.
不错啊 G老大 事业和爱情双丰收
Wow, G-dog, mixing a little business with pleasure, huh?
并不是
Not exactly.
今天一大早 LAPD收到一通匿名电♥话♥
Early this morning, LAPD received a phone call from an unknown source
声称从Heather家里传出枪声
regarding possible gunshots at Heather's house.
等LAPD赶到的时候 他们发现
When LAPD arrived, they found Heather bound,
Heather被捆绑 遭受严重殴打 而且还断了根肋骨
badly beaten, with a broken rib.
- Granger这时候在哪儿 - 警♥察♥来的时候 他还在Heather住处
- Where was Granger? - He was still there when the cops arrived.
被当场拘捕
He was arrested on site.
Granger才不会做这种事
There's no way that Granger did this.
就算这样做能让我们更容易抓住内鬼 他也不会做
Not even if it meant getting us closer to the mole.
你我心知肚明 但是
You know that, I know that, but...
- 有谁跟他说上话了吗 - 还没 LAPD还没向我们提供任何信息
- Has anyone spoken to him? - Negative. LAPD isn't giving us any information.
说真的 就凭借我们和Granger的关系
Honestly, we expected more cooperation out of them,
我们理应从他们那儿得到更多的协助
given our relationship to the suspect.
我过去一趟 看看能不能找找关系
I'll go down there, see if I can pull some strings.
Heather现在在哪儿
Where is Heather right now?
医院 还在昏迷状态
At the hospital. Still unconscious.
我和Sam到犯罪现场去 看看我们能弄到什么情报
Sam and I will head to the crime scene, see how far we can get.
还得找找关于Heather的信息
And how much we can find out about Heather,
比如她给谁干活
who she works for.
挺好 那我该干点什么
Cool. Uh, what should I do?
一旦我们找到什么 会立刻给你打电♥话♥
We'll call you as soon as we find something.
好 Hetty在哪儿
Yeah. Um, where's Hetty?
天呐 要是回♥回♥有人问我这个 我都能拿到一美元的话
God, if I had a dollar for every time I've been asked that question,
我现在都能拿到2389刀了
I'd have $2,389.
- 噢 在楼下 - 谢谢
- Oh, uh, downstairs. - Thank you.
完美的时机
Impeccable timing.
怎么了
What's going on?
Blye女士 你还记得副部长Duggan吗
Ms. Blye, you remember Under Secretary Duggan.
怎么可能忘呢 是哪阵风把这位吹来了
How could I forget? To what do we owe this pleasure?
副部长是来这儿监督
The under secretary is here to oversee...
我从NCIS的离任的
my departure from NCIS.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表