早上好
Good morning.
今天我们为新洛杉矶庆祝
Today we celebrate the new Los Angeles.
这一代人 我们这一代
This generation, our generation.
握着手♥机♥ 进行思考
We held our phones in our hands and we thought,
通过社交媒体 我们影响着一切
by using social media, we were making a difference.
我们对此上瘾 因为粉丝数量而疯狂
We became addicts, getting high off the followers.
我们都知道如Jay所说 这些只需带话题和转发就能做到
And we all know what Jay said you can do with your hashtags and retweets.
但你们
But you...
你们才是放下手♥机♥
you were the ones who put down your phones,
走上街头 结识邻居 清理沙滩和公园的人
got into the streets and met your neighbors, cleaned the beaches and the parks.
你们的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥不知道该怎样去营造美好生活
You fed your brothers and sisters
是你们为他们提供了这一切
who did not have the means to feed themselves.
是你们让洛杉矶变得更美丽
You made L.A. More beautiful.
是你们让洛杉矶变得闪耀
You made L.A. Shine.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们的付出
Thank you for your service.
- 我表现的怎么样 - 很棒的派对 先生
- So how'd I do? - Good party, sir.
要是这种策略没成功
If this political thing doesn't pan out,
你还可以在活动策划方面一显身手呢
you've a career in event planning waiting.
- 小心 - 怎么回事
- Eyes up. - What's going on?
先生 你得马上进车里
Sir, we need you in the vehicle now.
有炸♥弹♥
Bomb!
第二辆车
Second car!
有枪手
Shooter!
Newton
Newton.
- 早上好 - 早
- Good morning. - Morning.
我今天起早了 所以就想着给你带点早餐
I got up early so I thought I'd bring you some breakfast.
哇 谢谢
Wow. Thank you.
我买♥♥了百吉饼 但是我不知道你喜不喜欢
So I got bagels, but then I didn't know if you were gonna like bagels,
但是我可是超喜欢这种碳水化合物
but at that point I was already committed to this whole carb genre,
所以我又买♥♥了甜甜圈 然后...
so I got donuts and then...
你知道吗 感觉怪怪的
You know what? This is weird.
我带着这么多食物来骚扰你
Um, me barging in with all this food.
早餐愉快
Um, happy breakfast.
- 我要走了 - 别走
- I'm just gonna go. - Stop.
拜托了 一起吃吧
Please. Let's eat.
我不经常这样
I'm not usually like this.
我不想让人把我看成...
I don't want to come off as...
是只吃碳水化合物的女生
The girl who only eats carbs?
我知道是我说 我需要点时间
I know that I was the one that said that I needed some time.
我刚到这里 想慢点来
I just moved here, and I wanted to take things slow.
但是...
But...
但是
But?
我现在是在骚扰你吗 天哪 我就是这样的人
Am I just bugging you? God, I am that girl.
我还买♥♥了点羊角面包
I also got croissants.
结果怎样
What do we got?
哈 哈 哈 你觉得呢
Huh, huh, huh? What do you think?
看见没 这就是练习的结果
See what happens when you practice.
是啊 哥就是他们说的天生神枪手
Yeah, I'm what they call a natural shooter,
管他灯亮着还是暗着
so it doesn't matter if the lights are on, lights are off,
管我眼睛睁着还是闭着 只要哥开枪
eyes open, eyes closed -- when I shoot,
坏人就遭殃
bad guys go ouch.
是啊 还好我不是坏人
Yeah, it's a good thing I'm not a bad guy.
所以
So,
你家里的事情怎么样了
how are things back home?
一切都恢复正常了吗
Stuff back to normal?
是啊 你知道 当然了
Yeah. You know, for sure.
我是说 如果你不想说 你可以不说的
I mean, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.
不 我是说 一切都好
No, I mean, things are good, you know?
- 那就好 - 是啊
- Good. - Yeah.
我是说
I mean,
我不想撒谎 事情没有那么好 但是...
I'm not gonna lie, things aren't great, but...
不管了
whatever.
好吧 我刚才也说了 这与我无关
Well, like I said, it's none of my business,
我只是想着 如果你需要人谈谈 那...
I just thought if you wanted to talk, then...
其实也没什么 就是我们以前经常一起做的事
Well, it's no big deal, it's just the things that we used to do together-- you know,
像跑步登山和冲浪
the running and the hiking and the surfing--
我们只是 不再一起运动了
we're just, you know, we're not doing 'em together.
不 这只是需要点时间 她之前还在躺着呢
No, it just takes some time, she was laid up.
她会让肌肉恢复过来的
She'll get those muscles firing.
不 不是这样的 她还是可以运动的
No, it's not that. She can still do it.
我是说 冲浪除外 但跑步和登山没问题
I mean, not the surfing part, but the running and the hiking,
她只是不想...
she just doesn't want to do it...
她只是不想和我一起运动了
she doesn't want to do it with me.
她会回来的
She'll come around.
是啊 我知道 我猜也是吧
Yeah, I know. I guess.
我知道这不是我擅长的领域 但是我能给你点小建议吗
I know it's not my place, but can I give you a little advice?
行啊 当然
Yeah, for sure.
别提这事
Don't bring it up.
什么都别提
None of it.
骑车啊 登山啊
The biking, the hiking...
她需要一点时间克服
She needs some time to get there.
必须让她跨出第一步 而不是你
It has to come from her, it can't come from you.
做她身边永远不离不弃的依靠
Think granite. Be granite.
在这种大风大浪的时刻
Your rock-like support
在这一关头
during these strenuous times
你的坚定信念
in these storms of life,
会将是她幸福的彼岸
you'll-you'll be like the Frank to her Ocean.
你逗我开心呢吧
Yeah, now you're just messing with me.
- 有点儿 - 有点儿哈
- A little bit. - A little bit.
伙伴们 该去行动中心咯
Hey, guys, you're needed up in Ops.
我们这就上去
Alright, we're on our way up. Uh,
监控里看到你们刚才做的训练了
I saw on the cameras that drill that you guys were doing.
我在想你们觉得 我什么时候也能开始练习暗室射击
I'm wondering if you think I'm ready to start shooting in the dark?
你是不是得去问Callen这件事哈
Well, you should probably talk to Callen about that, huh?
- 是吗 - 是的
- Really? - Oh yeah.
他可等不及赶紧要带你练了
he can't wait to walk you through those drills.
太棒了 Callen一对一教学 棒棒棒
Awesome, a one-on-one with Callen. Yes!
等不及鸟
I am so all over this.
- Granger呢 - 不清楚
- Where's Granger? - I don't know.
他说他今天来不了
He said he wouldn't be in today.
我们开始吧
Let's get going.
今早有人试图刺杀市议员Tony Hill
There was an attempt made on City Councilman Tony Hill's life this morning.
一个炸♥弹♥从一辆快速行驶的车中扔下
A bomb was thrown from a car that then sped away.
爆♥炸♥过后 马上又有另一波攻击
Directly after the explosion, there was a second attack.
等下 被击中的那个 是Hill的保镖吗
Wait, so the guy that was shot, that was Hill's bodyguard?
对 他叫Mark Newton 当场死亡
Yes, that is Mark Newton. He was pronounced dead on scene.
市议会员有自己的保镖 不常见啊
It's pretty unusual for a city councilman to have a bodyguard.
目前还不清楚这一事件是系列攻击的一部分
It's still unclear if there was an ongoing threat
或是孤立的
or just a one-time occurrence.
另一个保镖 Junior Sancho 保护了Hill议员
The other guard, Junior Sancho, was able to secure Councilman Hill.
Sancho和Newton都是一家名叫Kulinda Tactical Security
Both Sancho and Newton worked for Kulinda Tactical Security,
的高级私人安保公♥司♥的员工
a high-end private security firm.
有趣的是 Kulinda在斯瓦西里语里的意思保护
Fun fact. "Kulinda" Actually means "To protect"
顾名思义 有点意思哈
in Swahili. It kind of works out.
我明白 Hill议员为洛杉矶做了很多好事
Look, I get that Councilman Hill's done a lot of good for L.A.,
但我们为什么要接这起案子
but why did we pull this case?
死者是海军预备役
Well, the victim was a navy reservist.
真正原因呢
And the real reason?
议会员的父亲曾与
The councilman's father once played football
现我国参议员一起打过橄榄球
with a man who is now a U.S. Senator.
- Hetty接了通电♥话♥ - 果不其然
- So, Hetty got a phone call. - There it is.
我想去看看那辆SUV
I want to take a look at that SUV.
车辆还在现场
It is still being processed on scene.
好的 我和Sam去看一看
All right, Sam and I will check that out.
Deeks 带上Nell去拜访下议会员Hill
Deeks, why don't you take Nell, go talk to Councilman Hill.
- 这就去 - 没问题
- On it. - Okay.
谢了
Thank you.
你说你在他家门外待了会儿
And you were outside his house for a while?
是啊 几个小时吧 Granger没出现
Yeah, a couple hours. Granger never showed.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表