Okay.
我在呢
I got you.
你还好吗
You okay?
飞行员怎么样了
Pilots?
大家都还好吗
Everyone here all right?
Kensi被卡住了
Kensi's stuck,
但是她说她没事
but she says she's okay.
他们肯定是用火箭发射器把我们打下来的
They must have used a rocket launcher to take us down.
你觉得我们离那些开枪的人有多远
How far do you think we are from those guys who shot it?
不够远
Not far enough.
这里的地形应该能拖延他们一会 但...
This terrain may slow 'em down a bit, but...
我保证他们已经在路上了
I guarantee you they're already on the way.
好吧 在他们到达之前我们不能留在这里
Well, we're not hanging around for them to get here.
我们需要在坠机地点和我们之间留一些空间
We need to put some space between us and this crash site.
好的
Yeah, well...
我想我们最好把Kensi从那里救出来
I guess we better get Kensi out of there and...
给Deeks找一双靴子
find Deeks some boots.
如果你喜欢的话 你可以把这个留到早上
You could leave that till morning, if you'd like.
实际上 我更乐意把它们都装起来给你
In fact, I would be more than happy to have it all boxed up for you.
你应该开个博物馆
You should open a museum.
这一定相当刺♥激♥
It must have been quite exciting.
秘密解码戒指和口红无线电的时代
The age of secret decoder rings and lipstick radios.
不过认真的说
But seriously, did you
你真的用过这些吗 还是这只是拿来唬人的
ever use any of this, or is it just for show?
我知道这对你来说一定很难
I'm aware how difficult this must be for you.
但我也知道你希望这机构和队伍能有个最好的结局
But I also know you want what's best for the agency and this unit.
但当你们还在追逐军大衣和微粒照片的时候
But while you were chasing trench coats and microdots,
真正的犯人早已在一串1和0之间
the real culprits waltzed right past your umbrella gun
跳着华尔兹路过了你的雨伞枪
in a series of ones and zeroes,
在你的家里建立了一个基地
and set up base camp in your house.
事情还没有变得更糟 这是你的幸运
You're just lucky it wasn't worse.
你为国家恪尽职守 Henriatta
You've served your country well, Henrietta.
你该为此自豪
You should be proud of that.
但是你该休息了
But you've earned your rest.
Hetty
Hetty?
你还好吗
You okay?
不太好
It's not right.
我知道
I know.
我们对这一切感到抱歉
We're sorry about all this.
如果有任何事是我们能做的
If there's anything we can do.
哦 对 是的 你拿着这个
Oh, well, yes. You could take this.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以 你们来还是不来
So, are you coming or not?
我们去哪
Where are we going?
安全的地方
Someplace safe.
有些事情不对劲
Something's wrong.
我需要你和Callen他们取得联♥系♥
I need you to get in touch with Callen and the team.
任务进行的就像发条装置一样
The mission went off like clockwork.
我们说话这会儿他们大概已经在卡尔文森号♥上吃早饭了
They're probably having breakfast on the Carl Vinson as we speak.
我严重怀疑
I doubt it very much.
是什么让你觉得有些事情不对劲
What makes you think something's wrong?
我的直觉
My gut.
只要我还没有听到他们的消息 你就得这么做
You don't last as long as I have without listening to it.
Hetty 如果事情不对劲 我肯定我们早就会得到消息的
Hetty, I'm sure we would have heard by now if something was wrong.
就迁就我一下吧
Just humor me.
如果我错了
If I'm wrong,
- 我给你们两个买♥♥... - 车吗
- I'll buy you both... - A car?
晚饭
Dinner.
- 那是我第二个想法 - 好吧
- That was gonna be my second guess. - Okay.
加油 kens
Come on, Kens.
- 好了 坚持住 准备 好的 - 好了
- All right, hold up. Ready? All right. - Yeah.
就是现在 爬出来
Try now. Go.
- Kens 不 - 我还是不行
- Kens? No. - I still can't.
Deeks 把她拉出来 快把她拉出来
Deeks, pull her out. Pull her out.
- 把她拉出来 - 好 走
- Pull her out. - Okay, go.
准备好了吗 准备好了
- Ready? - Okay, ready.
准备 一...
Ready? One...
二...走
two... go!
- 用力 - 加油 宝贝
- Come on! - Come on, baby.
等会 等会
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
- 等会 等会 - 哦 停下 快停下
- Wait, wait, ow, ow, ow. - Oh-- stop, stop, stop, stop.
- 怎么了 - 我不知道 有东西夹住了我的腿
- What's wrong? - I don't know. Something's pinching my leg.
等会
Hold on.
好了
All right.
好 我可以了 再试一下吧
Okay, I'm good. Let's go.
你确定 对 来吧
You sure? Yes, just do it.
快 把我拉出去
Come on, just get me out of here.
好
Okay.
- 我数到三 - 好
- On three. - Yep.
一...二...
One... two...
三
three!
用力 宝贝
Come on, baby.
停下 停下 我们弄疼她了 我们弄疼她了
Hold on, hold on, hold on. We're hurting her. We're hurting her.
啊 对不起
Aah! I'm sorry.
- 对不起 对不起 - 没事
- I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. - It's okay.
放松
Just relax.
如果我们从她身下往下挖一点土
If we dig some dirt out from underneath her,
也许就能创造足够的空间让她出来
we may be able to create enough space for her to wiggle out.
- 好吧 那就找找像铲子一样的东西 - 好
- All right, let's find something that looks like a shovel. - Okay.
- 对不起 - 你会没事的 宝贝
- I'm sorry. - You're okay, baby.
没事的
It's fine.
我们会把你弄出来的
We're gonna get you out of here.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
这个旧船坞有多牢固啊
How sturdy is this old boatshed?
我们需要穿救生衣吗 以防万一
Should we be wearing life jackets, just in case?
天哪
Oh geez.
- 你不会也这样吧 - 我去拿晕船药
- Not you, too? - I'll get the Dramamine.
不 搭载我们队员的直升机
No. The helo that was transporting our team--
在40分钟前发出了求救信♥号♥♥
it sent out a distress call 40 minutes ago,
然后从雷达上消失了
and then disappeared off the radar.
噢 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
好了 把眼睛闭上
All right, keep your eyes closed.
- 你还好吗 - 还好
- You okay? - Yep.
把我弄出去
Get me out of here. Oh, ow.
它在移♥动♥ 它在移♥动♥
It's shifting. It's shifting.
它在移♥动♥ 它在移♥动♥
It's shifting. It's shifting.
我们得把它支撑起来 Deeks
We got to shore it up, Deeks.
- 啊 他妈的... - 快点
- Ah, son of a... - Come on. Go, go.
我要滑倒了 快
I'm slipping! Go!
我来了 我来了 我来了 我来了
I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it!
稳住 推
Hold on! Push!
怎么样了
How's that?
还好吗
Good?
我觉得好些了
I think it's okay.
还好吗 Kens
Good? Kens?
稳固下来了 好了 Kens 它稳固下来了
It's settled. It's all right, Kens. It's settled.
我们会搞定的 好吗
We're gonna figure this out, all right?
好了 我们会把它弄开的 Kensi
It's okay. We got it off, Kensi.
- 宝贝 宝贝 - Kens
- Baby? Baby? - Kens?
伙计们
Guys?
她很冷
She's cold.
她没有径向脉搏了
She's got no radial pulse.
宝贝
Baby.
- 她还有颈动脉的脉搏 - 所以呢 这是什么意思
- She's got a carotid. - So, what does that mean?
说明她的血压在下降
It means her blood pressure is dropping.
也就是说我们现在得把她救出来
It means we need to get her out of here now.
他妈的
Son of a bitch.
他有多老
How old was he?
抱歉
I'm sorry?
你的狗
Your dog.
我没有狗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表