That happened right in front of your precinct.
你们真该招点会探案的警探
Should try getting some detectives that can detect.
所以Hetty为什么到这来了
So why did Hetty come out here?
这里比较偏远 又没有什么人
It's isolated, it's empty.
如果要设套和某人会面
It's a good place to set up a meeting with somebody
这里是个好地方
you want to get rid of.
看看她有没有留下什么东西
Yeah, let's see if she left anything behind.
你听说过瓮中捉鳖 对吧
Now, you've heard of shooting fish in a barrel, right?
现在就是笼中杀你
Well, this is shooting Hetty in a cage.
别幸灾乐祸了 Carl
Don't gloat, Carl.
这太不专业了
It's unprofessional.
不
No.
不 不
No, no.
看着我
Look at me.
你看 我的脸将是你在这世上看到的最后一样东西
See, my face is going to be the last thing you're ever gonna see.
才怪
The hell it is.
你
You.
我对你本有更大的期待
I expected more from you.
你听起来像是我爹一样
You sound like my father.
他也是叛徒吗
Was he a traitor, too?
还有你
And you,
我应该把你扔在俄♥罗♥斯♥监狱的
I should've left in that Russian prison.
我很开心你没有这样做
I'm glad you didn't.
这就是你感谢我们的方式吗
This is how you thank us?
你的工作该是去抓喝醉的水手和任性的海军陆战队员
Your job is to chase after drunk sailors and wayward Marines.
都警告过你远离中东了
You were warned to stay out of the Middle East.
我是在保护我的人
I was protecting my people.
你这样做 废掉了我们几个月的工作成果
And in doing so, you undid months of our work
还使得整个区域的安全受到威胁
and jeopardized the security of the entire region.
你根本不知道我们在那边做什么
You have no idea what we're doing over there.
够了 说的够多了
All right, enough talking.
是时候承担后果了
Time to face the music.
在你杀我之前 起码得告诉我Blye探员在哪吧
At least tell me where Agent Blye is before you kill me.
你欠我的
You owe me that.
- 我们不能告诉你 - 我不知道她在哪
- No, we don't. - I don't know where she is.
她跟Ferris在一起
She's with Ferris, which...
这是她的不幸
is unfortunate for her.
此话怎讲
And why is that?
因为他们之前有段私人恩怨
Because they have a personal history together.
复健中心的事吗
From rehab?
再之前
Prior to that.
她不知道
She just doesn't know it.
那就是说 Sullivan是CIA的警官Ferris
So Sullivan is really CIA Officer Ferris.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
人啊
Men...
世事难料
are so damn predictable.
你也这么觉得呀
Oh, you think so, do you?
如果真的世事难料
Well, if we're so damn predictable,
为什么你才是在笼子里的那个
why are you the one in the cage?
Carl啊
Oh, Carl.
我是唯一一个在安全地带的人
I'm in the only safe place left here now.
那是什么鬼
What the hell was that?
我觉得我们找到她了
I think we just found her.
希望不是
We'd better hope not.
Hetty
Hetty?
这个引爆看起来很专业
This looks like a professional detonation.
仔细找找有没有二次引动爆♥炸♥的装置
Keep your eyes open for secondary devices.
我找到个尸体
I got a body.
他的头上有个弹孔
He's got a bullet hole in his head.
我找到另一个尸体
Yeah, I got another body.
是Sharov
It's Sharov.
Hetty
Hetty!
在这
Yeah!
我把他们都放倒了吗
Did I get 'em all?
几个人
How many were there?
三个 还有一个被我射中了
Uh, three, plus the one I shot.
抓走Kensi的人是CIA的警官
The man holding Kensi is a CIA officer.
Sullivan
Sullivan.
他的真名叫Ferris
Ferris is his real name.
好 找出他们的手♥机♥
All right, find their phones.
他们肯定有存他的号♥码
They got to have his number.
我找到Sabatino了
I got Sabatino!
他还活着
He's still alive.
枪
Gun!
Whiting
Whiting?
Whiting
Whiting!
好的 我在这 我在这 我在这
Okay, I got you, I got, I got you.
嘿 Sam
Hey, Sam!
好的 在我帮她包扎之前
All right, keep pressure on her
按住她的伤口
until I can get her bandaged.
我在这
I got you.
你运气真糟 Deeks
You're bad luck, Deeks.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道 但是我需要你保持清醒 可以吗
I know, but I need you to stay with me, okay?
你得看着我 保持清醒
You got to look at me. Stay with me.
不然你就听不到我的供述
Otherwise, you're not gonna hear my confession.
我杀了我的前任搭档
I killed my ex-partner.
我杀了Boyle
I killed Boyle.
你说的没错 好吗
You were right, okay?
你一直都是对的 他是个坏警♥察♥
You were right all along, he was a dirty cop.
我用他的枪杀了他
And I shot him with his own gun
是因为他想杀了那个女孩
'cause he was gonna try to kill that girl.
你懂吗 你是对的
You understand me? You were right.
你告诉我这一切是因为你觉得我要死了
You're telling me 'cause you think I'm gonna die.
你不会死的
You're not gonna die.
看着我 你不会死的
Look at me, you're not gonna die.
我告诉你是因为我们之前说好了
I'm telling you this because we made a deal.
我是说话算话的 好吗
And I'm a man of my word, okay?
我不是一个坏人
I'm not a bad guy.
我只是出于好心做了坏事
I just did a very bad thing for a very good reason.
但是你肯定会没事的
But you're gonna be fine.
知道吗 你肯定会没事的
You understand? You're gonna be fine.
我在这
I got you.
救护车来了 你肯定会没事的
Ambulance is coming. You're gonna be fine.
你得相信我
You got to trust me.
Eric 我拿到手♥机♥了
Eric, yeah, I got a cell phone.
我要你把里面所有信息都弄出来
I need you to get everything you can off it.
试试能不能定位Ferris的手♥机♥
See if you can locate Ferris' phone.
好的
I'm on it.
Hetty没事吧
Hey, is Hetty okay?
她没事
She's fine.
Carl Brown和Sharov就不好了
Carl Brown and Sharov not so much.
他们死了
They're dead.
Whiting颈部中枪
Detective Whiting was shot in the neck.
她的情况不太好
She's in bad shape.
嘿 睡美人
Hey, Sleeping Beauty.
休息得好吗
How was your nap?
放了我 让后亡命天涯
You've got one chance of surviving this.
你只有这一次活命的机会
Let me go and run for your life.
我可不这么认为
Mm... I don't think so.
你要是敢伤害我和我的队友 我会把你打成狗
If you hurt me and my team, I'll hunt you like the dog you are.
你的小队就是一群狂妄自大的蠢货
Your team are a bunch of self-righteous, arrogant idiots.
那个戴眼镜的小个子女人怎么样了
And what's up with that little lady and the glasses?
她看起来就像绿野仙踪之类里面出来的一样
It's like she's right out of The Wizard of Oz or something.
你得承认 她确实有点诡异
I mean, you got to admit, she's kind of creepy.
你要知道 是她把你们弄成这样的
You know, she brought this on all of you.
你到底是什么意思 你在说什么
What does that even mean? What are you talking about?
你真的什么都不知道吗
Are you all completely clueless?
如果你们只是像神探南希或者哈迪男孩
I mean, you want to run around Los Angeles like Nancy Drew
那样在洛杉矶乱逛 我很欢迎
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表