I'd like to get out of here alive, if possible.
是啊 因为走过去抓住他实在是安全太多了
Yeah, 'cause going and grabbing him is gonna be so much safer.
Kensi Deeks 一旦情况有变
Kensi, Deeks, this starts going south,
你们就快点撤退
you get the hell out of here.
没门
Not a chance.
话虽这么说 还是有点点可能的 对吧
Well, there's a little bit of a chance, though, right?
我是说 如果情况真的非常棘手 我们可以撤吗
I mean, if it goes, like, really south, then we can go?
- 行动 - 我来掩护
- Move. - I got you.
等等 停下
All right, stop.
那是什么东西
What is that right there?
呃 我猜那些是山羊
Uh, I'm gonna guess those are goats.
也有可能是绵羊 但还是山羊可能性比较大
Maybe sheep, but most likely goats.
嗯 我觉得是山羊
Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna go with goats.
对 绝对是山羊 有百分之十的可能性是绵羊
Yeah, definitely goats with a... A ten percent chance of sheep.
你找到什么了吗 Jones
You got anything, Jones?
我甚至不知道我现在在找什么 长官
I'm not even sure what I'm looking for at this point, sir.
我们在找我们的团队
We're looking for our team.
对哦 很明显
Right. Obviously.
嘿 没准儿这是件好事啊
Hey, maybe this is a good thing.
如果我们找不到他们 估计Asakeem也找不到他们
If we can't find them, maybe Asakeem can't, either.
啊 Duggan要过来了
Ah, Duggan's on the move.
- 好 清空桌面- 是
- Okay, wipe it. - Yeah.
你们还在这儿做什么呢
What are you all still doing here?
交接前按常规把东西清理一下
Just the usual cleanup before we hand things over.
你们四个队员在叙利亚失踪也是常规的吗
Is it usual for four of your team members to still be missing in Syria?
NCIS的探员们每天都在
NCIS agents are active in 40 different countries
全球的40个不同的国家活动
around the globe on any different day.
应该有人告诉过你吧
Somebody should have told you that.
你这套把戏还是留着骗小孩子吧 Granger
Save the show for the kids, Granger.
你骗不过我的
You don't impress me.
真是让我伤心呢
That really hurts my feelings.
我还在等你做情况汇报呢
I'm still waiting for your briefs.
你知道 我更像是个拳击手 不喜欢与人分享
You know, I'm more of a boxers guy, and I don't like to share.
只是个人怪癖而已
Just a personal quirk.
下楼 现在马上
Downstairs, now.
继续找
Keep looking.
Asakeem
Asakeem.
坐
Sit.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
他们说这比抽烟还不好 但你自便吧
They say it's worse than smoking, but you make yourself comfortable.
你真的觉得你能挺过去这关吗
Do you really think you're going to survive this?
我还是不清楚“这关”是什么
I'm still not sure what "this" is.
就是你们所有人的 结局
This is the end, for all of you.
我承认 确实有一段时间
Admittedly, there was a time when individuals
像你和Hetty这样的人物是碰不得的
like yourself and Hetty were untouchable.
英勇的冷战战士们
The valiant Cold War warriors
和他们的丰功伟绩
and their exploits of derring-do.
任何管这场战争叫“冷战”的人 很显然都未曾参与其中
Anybody who calls it the "Cold War" clearly was never in it.
现在时代已经不同了
It's a different world now.
你根本不知道你在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
不 Granger 不幸的是 是你
No, Granger, unfortunately it's you
根本不知道我在说什么
who has no idea what I'm talking about.
你看 你曾经是颇有声望的头号♥狠角色
See, you used to have the reputation of being a number-one badass.
但是这段时间 就连华盛顿特区都认为
But these days, even DC thinks
是我们的阳光小美女在主持一切
Little Miss Sunshine runs the show,
而我在这里看到的一切都证明了这一点
and I've seen nothing here to prove otherwise.
我要是不了解你的话
If I didn't know better,
我都会认为你是爱上她了
I'd think you have genuine feelings for her.
我能说什么呢 我是个浪漫主义者
What can I say? I'm a romantic.
你就是不明白
You just don't get it.
让我试着用你能明白的方式解释一下
Let me try and explain it in a way that you can understand.
我用一个无人机能干的事
I can do more with one drone
比用你的50个探员能干的事多的多
than I can with 50 of your agents.
事实上
In fact...
我用这个能干的事
I can do more with this
比用你能干的事多的多
than I can with you.
欢迎来到新时代
Welcome to the future.
你要知道 我的枪即使进水了也能工作
You know, my gun still works when it's wet.
你嗑药了
Are you on drugs?
没有
No.
那你是不是该吃药了
Should you be?
不 什么 当然不是
No. What? No.
我们找到他们了 他们抓到了Asakeem
We found them. They got Asakeem.
干得漂亮 好的 一会见
Good work, guys. Okay, talk soon.
嘿 Callen说他们整个过程非常顺利
Hey. Callen said it went off without a hitch.
他们已经登上了去往卡尔文森号♥航♥空♥母舰的直升机
They're already aboard the helicopter headed for the USS Carl Vinson.
- 我们没事了 - 任务完成了
We're good. Mission accomplished.
我的脚要断了
The dogs are barking!
噢 拜托 Deeks
Oh, come on, Deeks!
在直升机上这可不礼貌
That's poor helicopter etiquette.
而且这违反了日内瓦公约
And it's against the law of the Geneva Convention.
你应该知道的 Sam 我的脚向来不臭
You should know, Sam, that my feet do not smell ever.
- 对 没错 - 从来不臭
- Yeah, right. - Ever!
其实他说得没错
Actually, he's right.
事实上 那是他身上唯一不臭的地方了
In fact, they are the only part of his body that doesn't stink.
信息量太大了
Tmi.
你没有资格谈论这种事
You don't have a lot of room to talk there,
- 夜屁公主 - 噢 不行
- Princess Night Toots. - Oh, no!
坐在那儿把一切都怪罪给Monty
Sitting there blaming it on Monty.
不 不 不 你不能在工作的时候说这个 不可以
No, no, no, you don't get to bring that to work. No!
伙计们 别逼我毁了这架直升机
Guys, don't make me stop this chopper.
你们给我们的客人作了一个非常不好的榜样
You're setting a very poor example for our guest.
你们都太狂妄了
You're all very smug.
事实上 不 我是怀疑主义者
Actually, no. I'm sarcastic,
她有点傻 他为人冷漠 而他的块头比我大多了
she's goofy, he's aloof, and he's much bigger than me,
所以我不会说任何迁就他的话
so I don't say anything condescending about him.
而你 你是搞恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的
And you... you're out of the terrorism business.
我只是这变革汪♥洋♥中的一滴水
I am a drop of water in an unstoppable ocean of change.
我可没看到有什么水
I don't see any water out there.
我看到的全是灰尘
All I see is a whole lot of dirt.
我们遇袭了 抓稳
We've been hit! Hang on!
G
G...
醒醒 哥们
Yo, wake up, man.
我觉得我正坐在自己的肾上
I think I'm sitting on one of my kidneys.
他死了吗
He dead?
他还没那么走运
Not that lucky.
Kens
Kens!
Deeks
Deeks!
在这呢
Over here!
去看看他
Check on him
我去看一下飞行员
I'll check the flight crew.
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
Sam 帮我一下
Sam, help me.
Kensi
Kensi?
嗨 我没事 我没事 我没事
Hey. I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay.
- 我 我就是卡住了 - 好的 坚持一下
- I'm just-- I'm just stuck. - Okay, hang in there.
我们会把你弄出来的
We're gonna get you out of there.
我们找点什么可以用作撬棍的东西
Let's find somethingwe can use as a lever.
好的
Okay.
好的 撬棍
Okay. Lever.
- Deeks -嗯
- Deeks? - Yeah?
你得穿上鞋子
You're gonna need to put some boots on.
什么 噢
What? Oh.
一定是坠机的时候掉了
I must have lost 'em during the crash.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我就是 我没事 我就是撞了下头
I just...I'm good. I just hit my head.
不不不 Deeks
No, no, no. Deeks.
坐这陪着Kensi
Sit here with Kensi.
你就坐这陪着Kensi一会
Just sit here with Kensi for a second.
好的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表