看来没人在家啊
Doesn't look like anybody's home.
对 但我们要找的杀手来过这里 探测到一些辐射
Yeah, but our assassin has been here. Picking up some radiation.
我找到了点线索
Yeah, I'm picking up something.
哦 对 对 就是从这里来的
Oh, yeah, yeah, it's coming from right here.
Beale 不 别 等一下 Beale
Beale, no, don't, wait a minute, Beale...
嗯 啊啊
Hmm. Huh.
- 死了的流浪汉嘛 - 对
- Dead homeless guy? - Yeah.
死了的流浪汉
Dead homeless guy.
哇哦 她可真漂亮 她单身吗
Wow, she's very beautiful. Is she single?
- 我们看上去是提供相亲服务的吗 - Arkady
- Do we look like a match-making service? - Arkady,
你帮助很多从苏联逃走的人在洛杉矶安家 有没有可能
you helped a lot of Soviet refugees find a home here in L.A. Is it possible
在1988年的时候你帮Katerina在这儿落脚呢
that you helped Katerina settle here back in '88?
就像你说的 我帮助过很多人
Like you say, I helped many people.
- 这是在浪费时间 - 不 我很抱歉 这是很久以前的事儿了
- This is a waste of time. - No, I'm sorry. It was long time ago.
我的记忆力已经没那么好了
My memory is not so good anymore.
再说了 你们不应该问我
Besides, it's not me you should be asking.
我只是完成这边的工作
I only handled things on this end.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥
In Russia,
都是他在处理
it was all him.
根据我们所知道的 二月份我们烧了他的农舍的时候他逃走了
As far as we know, he fled his farmhouse when we burned it in February.
所以除非你知道怎么联♥系♥到他
So unless you know how to contact him....
同志们 洛杉矶警方刚刚去圣安妮医院出警了
Guys? LAPD just responded to Saint Anne's Hospital.
Katerina房♥间里有枪击事件发生
Shots fired in Katerina's room.
我们这就赶来
We're on our way.
你不记得Katerina了吗 或许她记得你
You don't remember Katerina? Maybe she remembers you.
你跟我们走
You're coming with us.
等我们赶到现场的时候 事件已经结束了
By the time we arrived on the scene, it was all over.
一个嫌疑人逃脱 另一个死了 两个人都有武器
One suspect escaped, another one dead. Both of them were armed.
没有纹身
No tattoos.
病人怎么样了 Mary Reynolds
What happened to the patient, Mary Reynolds?
他们把她转移到另一个房♥间了 好让我们处理现场
They moved her to another room so we could work the scene.
但是情况不太好 医生估计她醒不过来了
Looked in bad shape, though. Doctor doesn't think she'll wake up.
太可惜了 我白跑了一趟 祝你们好运 朋友们
What a shame. I make trip for nothing. Good luck, my friends.
等等 Arkady
Hold on, Arkady.
如果不是洛杉矶警方射杀的这个人 那是谁干的
If LAPD didn't shoot this guy, who did?
应该是嫌疑人三号♥
That would be suspect number three.
我们到这的时候 他就站在尸体旁边
When we got here, he was just standing over the body.
一句话都没说 把枪一扔就投降了
Didn't say a word. Just dropped his gun and surrendered.
我们扫描了他的指纹 但是就好像这个人从不存在似的
We ran his prints, but it's like the guy doesn't exist.
你好 儿子
你确定你想这么干
You sure this is how you want to handle this?
为什么这么问 你觉得他不应该在哪个房♥间里面
Why, you don't think he should be in that room?
G 我不是说我不同意把他放到那个房♥间里面
G, I'm not saying that I have a problem putting him in there.
他刚刚杀了一个人 我是想说
The guy did just kill someone, I'm saying
也许你不应该去审讯自己的父亲
maybe you shouldn't interrogate your own father.
我有很多想问的 Sam
I have questions, Sam.
已经有了很长时间了
Had 'em for a long time.
你会得到答案的 Callen先生
And you will get your answers, Mr. Callen.
但是眼前我们有个案子要解决
But right now, we have a case to solve.
我理解这是跟你个人相关的
I understand that this is personal.
我知道该怎么做我的工作 Hetty
I know how to do my job, Hetty.
我甚至都不知道该怎么叫你
I don't even know what to call you.
Garrison Konstantin
Garrison? Konstantin?
Nikita
Nikita?
父亲
Father?
还不是时候
Not yet.
来这个城市 你没想着给你儿子打个电♥话♥ 嗯
Come to town, you don't want to call your own son, huh?
Grisha 在俄♥罗♥斯♥的时候 我给了你个承诺
Grisha. In Russia, I made you a promise.
那些理由 我会告诉你的
The reasons. I will tell you.
你可以告诉我你想说的
You can tell me whatever you want.
但那就是真♥相♥吗 我不知道
Will it be the truth? I don't know.
因为真♥相♥就是 我对你一点都不了解
Cause the truth is I don't know anything about you.
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are.
所以我们为什么不从我知道的开始呢
So why don't we start with what I do know.
1988年 你帮助了一个女人 Katerina Polunin 从苏联逃了出来
1988, you helped a woman, Katerina Polunin, escape from the USSR.
现在 28年之后 你出现在她的病房♥里
Now, 28 years later, you're found in her hospital room,
站在你刚杀死的一个人的旁边
standing over a man you just killed.
他是谁
Who was he?
他是由一个叫Pavel Volkoff的俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥特工派出来的
He was sent by an FSB Officer named Pavel Volkoff.
你知道他
You know him.
- 他过去帮助过我们 - 有代价的吧 我敢肯定
- He's helped us in the past. - For a price, I'm sure.
当时可能不觉得 但是我既然这么说了 相信我 你付出的代价太大了
It may not have seemed it at the time, but trust me when I say, you paid too much.
- 他想要什么 - 就那些东西
- What does he want? - The usual.
权力 金钱
Power, money.
在Volkoff还是一个年轻的克格勃的时候 他贪污了数百万
As a young KGB Officer, Volkoff embezzled millions.
他把钱藏在他一个情妇的名下了
He hid that money in an account in his mistress' name.
Katerina
Katerina.
所以她从Volkoff那把钱偷走了
So she stole the money from Volkoff.
情事 一个永远理不清的事 但是那个时候 苏联也很混乱
Affairs are a messy business. But then, so was the Soviet Union.
这笔偷窃在这个国家的崩溃面前显得无足轻重
The theft was overshadowed by the collapse of the state.
被遗忘了
Forgotten.
但再也不是这样了
But not anymore.
Volkoff的又要升职了 他的对手在寻找他的污点
Volkoff's star is rising again. His enemies are looking for dirt.
如果他们能把那笔钱和Katerina联♥系♥起来
If they can tie that money to Katerina,
Volkoff就完了 他会不择手段地阻止这一切
Volkoff will be ruined. He will do anything to stop them.
Volkoff让我们在这逮捕了一个人
Volkoff had us arrest someone here.
那个人叫Artem Fedor
A man named Artem Fedor.
他曾为Volkoff的对手工作
He was working for Volkoff's enemies.
但是当Fedor没有成功的时候 他们找到了我
But when Fedor did not succeed, they came to me.
让我去找到这个多年前我帮助过的女人
Asked me to find the woman I had helped all those years ago.
作为交换 我会得到赦免
In return, I would be pardoned.
所以这就是全部了 是吗
So that's what this is, is it?
这就是你为什么在这
That's why you're here?
对你来说 这就是份工作
This is just a job for you.
好了 现在我知道了
Well, now I know.
所以这人叫 呃 Calvin Stokes 他在不同的流浪汉收♥容♥所♥都有注册
So guy's name is, uh, Calvin Stokes. He's registered at various homeless shelters.
根据法医的说法 六天前他被人折断了脖子
And according to the M.E., his neck was snapped about six days ago.
噢 Katerina被下毒的同一天
Oh, same day Katerina was poisoned.
意味着他大概是被那个杀手雇来分散她注意力的
Meaning he was probably hired by the assassin to distract her.
没错 那个服务员确实说过Calvin通常是没有攻击性的
Well, the waiter did say that Calvin was usually harmless,
- 所以肯定是有什么事情改变了他的风格 - 嗯
- so something had to change his tune. - Huh.
也许是 一张百元大钞
Maybe a... $100 bill?
这对流浪汉来讲可不是个小数目 对其他人来讲
That's a big note for a homeless person. Or for any person,
这么件小事的报酬也是相当丰厚了 等一下 杀手怎么没把钱拿回去
for that matter. Wait a minute, why didn't the assassin take it back?
- 被藏在Calvin的鞋里了 - 呃
- It was hidden in Calvin's shoe. - Ew.
但是现金没法追踪来源 我们的那位杀手也知道这一点
But cash is untraceable, and our assassin knew that.
但是你知道什么是可以追踪的吗
But you know what is traceable?
- 指纹 - 哇 干得漂亮 你找到他的身份了吗
- Fingerprints. - Boom. Nice. You got his I.D.?
没 但这是张新钞
No, but it's a new bill,
所以当Nell查询这上面的指纹的时候 只出来了两个名字
so when Nell ran the prints, only two names came up.
- 嗯 Calvin 那位死了的流浪汉 - 没错
- Hmm. Uh, Calvin. Dead homeless guy. - Right.
还有一个叫做Marsha Taylor的女人
And a woman named Marsha Taylor.
她现在是马维斯塔的银行柜台员工
Now, she is a bank teller in Mar Vista.
所以当Nell从她上周的轮班时间开始查起的时候 她和那个杀手
So, when Nell scrubbed the footage from her shift last week, she came up with...
一起出现了
the assassin.
- 所以你找到了他的身份 - 不 只是个假身份
So you got his I.D. No, got a fake I.D.
- 好了 Beale 你到底查到了什么 - 噢 他的借记卡
Okay, Beale, what did you get? Oh, his debit card.
而且这张卡刚刚就在蒙特罗斯的一个停车场里使用了 我们能走了吗 驾
And it was just used at a parking lot in Montrose. Can we go? Giddyap.
- 哦 天呐 - 干得不错
- Oh, my God. - Nice work.
我不相信 Pavel Volkoff是我的老朋友了
I do not believe it. Pavel Volkoff is an old friend of mine.
我把我会的一切都教给他了
I taught him everything I know.
听上去你有点把他教的太好了
Sounds like you taught him a little too well.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你只对你自己忠诚 Arkady
You're loyal to no one but yourself, Arkady.
你真的觉得你一手教出来的人会有什么不同吗
You really expect anything different from your prized pupil?
我跟俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥还有点联♥系♥
I still have contacts at FSB.
我会回来证明你们错了
And I will be back to prove you wrong.
以为他不会离开呢
Thought he'd never leave.
你发现了什么 Jones女士
What have you found, Miss Jones?
不是很多 不管是医院的那具尸体
- Not much. - Both the dead body from the hospital
还是我们的那个杀手的身份都被隐藏了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表