而且她的核磁共振检查 没有发现任何中风现象
And her MRI was clear of any signs of a stroke.
她的脑电图 也没有癫痫的迹象
Her EEG-- no evidence of seizure activity either.
所以她什么时候能醒来
So when is she gonna wake up?
不幸的是 这很难说
Unfortunately, it's hard to tell.
我们能做的 只有观察等待了
All we can do is wait and see.
那她的其他伤呢
And what about other injuries?
她脊柱C5 C6有间盘突出 脖颈还有撞击伤
She sustained a C5, C6 disc herniation with impingement on the spinal cord in her neck.
她在兰施图尔做的手术就是这个是吧
And that's what they did surgery in Landstuhl for that?
对 外科医生给她做了一个微创神经手术
Yes, the surgeons performed microscopic neurosurgery
来取下脊柱突出部位 用以减压
to remove the protruding disc and take pressure off the spinal cord.
- 做的很顺利 - 是的 所有迹象都显示很顺利
- And that went well? - Yes. All indications.
最坏的打算是什么
What's the worst-case scenario?
她的左手与左手腕可能会瘫痪
There could be paralysis of her left hand and wrist
左腿也可能完全瘫痪 但现在情况还没那么糟
and complete paralysis of her left leg, but we're not there yet.
是啊
Right.
接下来的治疗里 有什么问题都可以随时问我
Please feel free to ask me any questions as we move forward, okay?
好
Sure.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doc.
你好
Hello.
你好 联邦探员Hanna和Callen
Hello. Federal Agents Hanna and Callen.
- Jasmine在吗 - 不在 抱歉
- Is Jasmine in? - No. Sorry.
- 你是 - 我是Summer
- And you are? - I'm Summer.
我是帮她打扫卫生的
I just clean for her.
警♥察♥已经来过了 问了有关Jasmine的各种问题
You know, the police were already here asking all kinds of questions about Jasmine.
- 他们进去了吗 - 没有
- They go inside? - No.
她是有什么麻烦了吗
Is she in trouble?
希望没有
We hope not.
你介意我们进去看看吗
Do you mind if we took a little look around?
当然不介意 如果能帮上忙的话
Of course not. If it'll help.
你最后一次见到Garcia女士是什么时候
So when's the last time you saw Ms. Garcia?
大概是上星期吧
Probably last week.
她是个好女孩
Sweet girl.
我是给前租户打扫卫生的 她来了就让我继续做
I worked for previous renters and she just kept me on.
虽然我觉得她比我打扫的还多
Even though I think she does more cleaning than I do.
你知道她有什么家人朋友吗
She have any friends or family that you know about?
我只是偶尔见过她和她几个女性朋友 其他没了
Um... I've seen her with girlfriends on occasions. That's about it.
她才搬过来不久
She hasn't been here long.
好吧 你要是见到她了可以给我们打个电♥话♥吗
Well, think you can give us a call when you see her again?
我们需要和她谈谈 这很重要
It's important that we speak with her.
我一定会的
I sure will...
Sam
Sam.
Eric 没有迹象表明Jamine Garcia在家 她的清洁工没见过她
Eric, no sign of Jasmine Garcia at her house. Her cleaning lady has not seen her.
你看看能不能在附近街区发现些什么
See if you can find anything else in the neighborhood.
我会的
Will do.
哦 还有 Eric 看看她名下有没有其他房♥产或车
Oh, and, Eric, see if she has any other properties or vehicles in her name.
正在做
On it.
找到什么了吗
Any luck?
没有
No?
什 抱歉 什么
Wha-- sorry. What?
你找到Jasmine Garcia的车了吗
Uh, did you find Jasmine Garcia's vehicle?
没有 但是她有个储物仓库
Uh, no, but she has a storage locker.
你把地址发给Callen和Sam了吗
Did you send the address to Cal and Sam?
没 但我现在就发
No... but I will right now.
你还好吧
You okay?
嗯 我只是想到了Kensi
Yeah. Uh, I'm just thinking about Kensi.
她会好起来的
She's gonna be okay.
希望如此
I hope so.
不 她一定会的
No, she will be.
我一直觉得 咱们的人是坚不可摧的
I just think of our guys as indestructible.
你知道 我觉得成为一名特别探员特别炫酷 然后...
You know, I think about how cool it is to be a special agent, and then...
发生了这种事情
something like this happens, and...
突然间你就意识到 瞬间这一切就可能化为乌有
and suddenly you realize how quickly it can all come to an end.
这就让你想呆在行动中心了对吧
Kind of makes you want to stay in Ops, huh?
是 有点
Yeah. Kinda.
Deeks正在来的路上
Deeks is on his way in.
- Kensi有什么消息吗 - 没 没有新的消息
Any news on Kensi? No, nothing new.
我需要你和Deeks一起出外勤
I am gonna need you out in the field with Deeks.
有什么问题吗 Jones
Is there a problem, Jones?
没 没有 长官
No. No, sir.
嗯 很好
Okay, good.
- 你会没事的 - 我知道
- You're gonna be fine. - I know.
小心一点
Be careful.
一向如此
Always.
她就是绑♥架♥了我哥哥的那个人吗
She's who kidnapped my brother?
看上去是这样的
Looks that way.
你认识她吗
You recognize her?
- 不认识 她是谁 - 我们正在查
- No. Who is she? - That's what we're trying to find out.
有什么人跟你联♥系♥过 问你关于Gabriel的事吗
Has anyone contacted you about Gabriel?
警方 还有一些目睹了事情经过的他的清♥真♥寺的朋友
The police and some of his friends from the mosque who saw it happen.
- 你哥哥有女朋友吗 - 没有
- Was your brother in a relationship? - No.
- 这事是在他去清♥真♥寺常走的路上发生的吗 - 是的
- And he attends the mosque where this happened on a regular basis? - Oh, yeah.
你今天早上和他在一起吗
Were you with him this morning?
没有 我不像Gabriel那么虔诚
No, I'm not as devout as Gabriel.
你哥哥最后一次回阿富汗是什么时候
When's the last time your brother went back to Afghanistan?
从来没回过 我是说 我们来这里的时候还是孩子
Never. I mean, not since we came here as kids.
- 之后他就没回过 - 那买♥♥地毯呢
- He's never been back. - What about to buy rugs?
没 我们会去土耳其 巴基斯坦和伊朗 反正现在禁令已经取消了
No. We'll go to Turkey and Pakistan and Iran, now that the embargo's been lifted.
你哥哥有什么仇人吗
Your brother have any enemies?
没 我想不到
No, not that I can think of.
有什么不顺利的交易吗
Any bad business deals?
绝对没有 我是说 这完全没道理的
Absolutely not. I mean, this makes no sense.
我就是好奇 像这样的地毯能卖♥♥多少钱
Just out of curiosity, what does a rug like this go for?
那个是23万
That's 230,000.
美金
Dollars?
一块地毯
For a rug?
它可能有100年的历史了
It's probably 100 years old.
哦 这还是用过的
Oh, and it's used.
花个几千块 我就能在我的整栋房♥子里铺上地毯
I could carpet my entire house for a couple grand.
我是说连墙壁和天花板一起铺了
And I'm talking about the walls and the ceiling, too.
听着
Listen,
要是听到任何与你哥哥有关的消息 请和我们联♥系♥
if you hear anything else concerning your brother, please give us a call.
- 我们也会的 好吗 - 好的 谢谢你们
- We'll do the same, all right? - Okay, thank you, guys.
- 你怎么想 - 我怎么想 我觉得你太给哥丢人了
- What do you think? - What do I think? I think you're embarrassing.
我要是花25万美元买♥♥条毯子 那他妈最好是条飞毯
If I'm gonna pay a quarter million dollars for a carpet, the damn thing better fly.
可以啊 阿♥拉♥丁
Okay, Aladdin.
我看这个不像是赎金交易 你觉得呢
Look, this does not feel like a ransom deal to me. You?
不知道 事情有些大对劲
I don't know. Something's not quite right.
你指除了价格以外吗
You mean besides the prices?
Nell说 Jasmine Garcia在卡尔弗城有一间仓库
Well, according to Nell, Jasmine Garcia has a storage unit in Culver City.
- 也许那里有什么能帮到我们 - 没错
- Might be something there that can help us. - Yeah.
除非你想再进去逛逛
Unless you want to look around some more.
我死也不会来这儿买♥♥东西
I'm never shopping there.
我确定他们听到这话会非常非常失望
I'm sure they'll be really, really disappointed to hear that.
怎么样
Well?
你离开了后她就没动过
She hasn't moved since you left.
看不出她是在冥想还是在睡觉
Can't tell if she's meditating or sleeping.
她没找律师吗
She hasn't asked for a lawyer?
没
No.
她只要求一杯茶
Only thing she requested was a cup of tea.
或是一杯纯麦苏格兰威士忌
Or a single-malt scotch.
给她点该死的茶
Get her some damn tea.
浓一点
Make it strong.
也给她一些威士忌
Get her some scotch, too.
你确定
Really?
我要她保持清醒 我要她能开口坦白
I want her awake, and I want her talking.
C-8-17 这是她的
C-8-17. This is hers.
很好 你能打开吗
Great. Can you open it?
除非你们有搜查证
Not unless you have a warrant.
闻起来像乙♥醚♥
Smells like ether?
还有氨气
And ammonia.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表