他做了什么事呢
Nah.
不
Nah.
不
You're not gonna brush this one off that easy.
这一次你不会这么轻易逃脱了
You tell me
你告诉我
that everyone that was targeted deserved to be targeted.
那些被当成目标的人活该被盯上
Tell me why he deserved that.
告诉我他为什么活该
He was born your son.
他是你的儿子
You know...
你知道
for me...
对于我来说
for me to come in here,
我来到这里
I told myself that you didn't know
我告诉我自己你并不知道
that someone was using the information in my file
有人利用我档案里面的资料
to target my son.
去攻击我的儿子
I told myself all of this because...
我告诉我自己这一切都是为了
if you did know
如果你知道...
that they were gonna take that information
他们会拿那份信息
and put my family in danger...
威胁我家人的安全
then I might have to kill you myself.
我会把你碎尸万段...
Remember, Sam, we worked together for years.
记住 Sam 我们共事过多年
I know who you are,
我了解你
the lines you won't cross.
了解你的底线
And killing an unarmed man in a prison
而在监狱里杀死一个手无寸铁的囚犯
that's one of those lines.
那是你的底线之一
Yeah.
对
You're probably right.
也许你说得对
Besides...
再说了
who needs $50,000 anyway?
谁要那五万块 是不是
Let someone else earn it.
让别人拿去吧
W Wait. What are you talking about?
等等 你说什么
Why do you think a guy you've never met
你觉得为什么一个素不相识的人
tried to gut you with a spike?
想拿东西捅你
Hmm?
嗯
There's money on my...?
有人悬赏我的
Someone's gonna get...?
有人要
I need protection.
我需要保护
Solitary.
单独监禁
Um...
呃
Who do you think put this price on your head?
你觉得是谁出价悬赏你的人头
Oh.
哦
She doesn't look so pretty now, does she?
她现在没那么美丽动人了 对吗
Carl BrownYou, Carl Brown,
你
are what they call a loose end.
你就是他们未了结的问题
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Natalie Grant.
Natalie Grant
Well, looks like we've got someone to find.
看上去我们锁定了嫌犯
SamThanks, Sam.
谢谢
Good work.
干得好
So, with you on this extended hospital stay cation,
因为你超长的医院假期
I've had a lot of free time at the house.
我在家就特别闲
Gets pretty lonely,
太寂寞了
although most of the time I spent dating.
尽管大部分时间我花在了约会上
But I did have a chance to clean out the garage.
但我还是有机会打扫一下车♥库♥
And so I came up with a list in my note section
所以我就想了很多让车♥库♥不空的方法
of things we could possibly use the garage for.
我把这些想法都列在了记事簿上
In no particular order,
没有特定的顺序
number one Airbnb. Hmm? Little extra income.
第一条 Airbnb【空中食宿是一家联♥系♥旅游人士和家有空房♥♥出租的房♥♥主的服务型网站】怎么样 赚点外快
Think that's a good idea.
觉得还不错
Number two man cave.
第二条 男性私人空间
If you don't say no, that means yes.
如果你不否决 那就默认同意了
Perfect.
棒极了
Number three nursery. If we ever have kids,
第三条 托儿所 如果我们生了很多孩子的话
we could always, you know, stick the kids out there.
我们可以 你懂得 一直把孩子扔在那里
We'd obviously get one of those monitors or whatever
当然我们得要一个监视器或者什么之类的
so we can make sure they're not eating the dog food,
这样就能保证他们不会去吃狗粮
but I Th...
但我
What?
什么
Mm.
嗯
Hey... Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨 嗨
Open your eyes.
睁开眼睛
You just... you just said s...
你刚刚 你刚刚说
There you go. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
好极了 嘿
Look at me. Welcome back.
看着我 欢迎回来
What? Hey.
什么 嘿
Hey. Look at you.
嘿 看看你
There she is.
她回来了
DeeksBaby, it's me. It's Deeks.
宝贝 是我
You're in the... you're in the hospital
你在 你在医院
at, uh... in Los Angeles.
在洛杉矶
You were in a helicopter crash.
之前你坐的直升机坠毁了
Do you remember any of that?
你还记得吗
We were in Syria.
我们在叙利亚
It's okay. No, it's okay.
没事的 没事
You were banged up. That's a... that's a scar,
你伤得很重 那是 那是一道疤
but you're doing much...
但是你做得非常
Here, let me see your hand.
来 让我看看你的手
Let me see.
让我看看
Okay. Yeah. Can you squeeze that hand for me?
好的 你能攥紧我的手吗
Big squeeze, big squeeze, big squeeze for...
用力攥 用力 再用力
There. There it is. Look at that.
就是这样 瞧瞧
Kung fu grip. You could kill a tiger with that.
中国功夫式握法 力气大到都能干掉一只老虎
That's amazing. All right.
太惊人了 好的
Left hand. Same thing.
左手 再来一次
We're gonna do the same thing with this left hand.
用左手再像刚才那样试一次
Just a big squeeze with that left hand.
左手用力攥紧
Just give me what you got with that left, just a...
左手给我点动作 只要
Just a little squeeze in there.
只要稍微攥紧
Baby, that's okay.
宝贝 没事的
You're back. We just got to be patient.
你刚刚醒过来 我们得耐心一些
You got to be a patient patient, right?
你要当一名有耐心的病人 好吗
Look at me. Look at me. Hey, it's okay.
看着我 看着我 嗨 没事的
Look at me. Hey, don't worry about that.
看着我 嗨 别太担心
Look at me. It's okay.
看着我 没事的
You're up, you're awake.
你起床了 你也清醒了
Don't worry about this.
别担心这事了
This is gonna be fine, I promise you.
没事的 我保证
You're back. That's all that matters.
你回来了 这才是最重要的
No, no. No tears.
别 别哭
You don't have to cry. This is...
你不用哭 这
Baby, this is beautiful. This is good.
宝贝 这是件好事 好事
This is a big... this is a big deal.
这很重要 这是件很重要的事
You're okay. Hey. Hey, look at me.
你没事的 嗨 看着我
I love you.
我爱你
I love you. Welcome back.
我爱你 欢迎回来
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表