You got it. Let's go.
回头见 Carl
See you around, Carl.
Hetty 你的变♥态♥行动中心又想出整垮我的主意了吗
Is this another one of your psych ops designed to break me, Hetty?
噢 亲爱的 你已经被整垮过好几回了
Oh, you've been broken for some time, sweetheart.
所以你才在这里...当诱饵啊
That's why you're here now... for bait.
好了
Okay.
手♥枪♥ 步♥枪♥ 闪光弹 步♥枪♥ 刀
Pistol, rifle, flashbang, rifle... knife,
手♥枪♥ 手♥枪♥ 闪光弹 刀
pistol, pistol, flashbang... knife.
这回应该行了
That ought to do it.
我在的时候真应该多来几颗闪光弹
Should probably get a few more flashbangs while I'm at it.
你好啊
Hello.
这是哪一位
And who are you?
噢 不
Oh, no.
不不不不不不不不 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
出事了
We got a problem.
你才注意到吗
You noticed?
不是 这个更糟
No, this is way worse.
平板电脑上加把刀是什么啊 大统领
What's with the tablet knife, Ghetto Q?
你先别想刀 赶紧看代码号♥码
Will you forget about the knife and look at the code?
怎么了
What's going on?
我刚查了咱们掌握的Sabatino的所有资料
I was going through everything we had on Sabatino,
想着怎么样才能联♥系♥上他
figure out how to contact him.
好
Okay.
是木马病毒吗
Is this a Trojan horse?
是 木马被植入到在阿富汗的时候
Yes. It was embedded in an e-mail he sent to Kensi
他发给Kensi的邮件里了
when they were in Afghanistan.
- 负载呢 - 间谍软件
- What's the payload? - Spyware.
什么
What?
怎么能没注意到这个
How did we miss this?
我不知道 他们在那边建系统的时候肯定有漏洞
I don't know. There must have been a flaw in their security setup over there.
你觉得Sabatino知道这个吗
You think Sabatino knew about it?
不清楚 可如果他真知道...
I don't know if he did or if he didn't, but if he did...
那你就找到内奸了啊
You just found our mole.
没错 两年了 太晚了
Yeah. Two years' too late.
听着 如果当时Sabatino的邮件里真有病毒
Look, if there was a virus in Sabatino's e-mail,
我们谁都没有查过
none of us were looking for it.
天啊 我就想他有哪里不对劲 我就知道
Man, I knew something was off about this guy. I knew it.
我以为他想救你
I thought he helped save you.
我不知道 他有吗
I don't know. Did he?
没准只想自保呢
Or was he just saving himself,
还可能这就是圈套的一部分
and maybe it was part of the setup?
那个 病毒可能只感染了邮件服务器
Okay, it looks like it only infected our e-mail server,
他们就是这样接触到了员工信息
which is how they must have gotten access to our employees' information,
接下来 他们就能针对Carl Brown那种人了
which, in turn, allowed them to target someone like Carl Brown.
Heather说CIA是幕后主使
Well, Heather said the CIA was behind it.
这正好证实了
This just confirms it.
为什么CIA对咱们下手啊
Why are the CIA after us?
我不晓得
I don't know.
不知道 不过我们不能让事态再恶化了
I don't know, but we have to get to the bottom of this.
警告所有队伍 通知归队
Alert the team and get them back here.
喔 喔 你这就要走吗
Whoa, whoa, now you're leaving?
这里可能是唯一安全的地方了
This may be the only place we're safe.
已经没有安全的地方了
We're not safe anywhere.
你的律师来了
Your lawyer's here.
谢谢你让我用电♥话♥
Oh, thanks for letting me use your phone.
谢谢你 特别探员Morgan
Thank you, Special Agent Morgan.
我需要和我的被代理人进行私人谈话
I'd like to speak with my client in private, please.
这就表示录音也不行
And of course that means no recording of our conversation.
我们依然会在隔壁看着你
We'll still be watching this one.
你能读唇语吗
Can you read lips?
好了 Callen先生 我已经了解了所有指控
Well, Mr. Callen, I've reviewed the charges.
说实话 我觉得他们手里没什么
Honestly, I don't think they have much of a case.
所以我给你准备了一份陈词声明
So I've prepared a statement for you.
请过目
Please feel free to look it over
我顺便救你出去
while I get you the hell out of here.
Morgan探员 我打算和你还有你的主管探员说两句话
Agent Morgan, I'd like to speak with you and your SAC.
你要是没疯的话 就知道没法把他弄出去
You're crazy if you think you're getting him out of here.
他已经充分证明了自己有潜逃风险
He's already proven himself to be a flight risk.
那我们听听你上司怎么说
Let's see what your boss has to say about that.
好吗
Shall we?
好姑娘
That's my girl.
我要把你从里到外...撕成碎片
I'm going to tear you open...from the inside out.
这 这是她说的
Sh... she said that?
我祖母从不扯淡 哥们
Man, my grandma didn't mess around, homie.
老太太酷毙了
She was a real O.G.
直来直往 不好惹 却又公正 从来都是说到做到
Straight up, tough, but fair, and she always kept it real.
该死的 天 我很想祖母 真的 每天都想
Damn, man, I miss my grandma, man, for reals. Every day.
听着 你要知道她现在就在天上的某个地方
Listen, you got to know that-that she's up there
你知道吗
right now, you know?
往下看着你 守护着你
Looking down on you, watching out for you.
阿门 兄弟
Amen to that, brother.
阿门
Amen to that.
Deeks 有人来看你了
Deeks, you have a visitor.
比面包盒大吗
Are they bigger than a bread box?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你来这干嘛啊
Hey. What are you doing here?
Whiting警探说我能来看你
Detective Whiting said I could see you.
这个不是她的本性啊
That is uncharacteristically kind of her.
是不是我的示爱对你已经不起作用了
Maybe my message of love is wearing off on you.
不 只是她向我保证会告诉我
No, she just promised to tell me everything
你的前搭档Frances Boyle警探
about the murder of your former partner,
被害的一切经过
Detective Frances Boyle.
天啊 你真是死不松口啊
My God, you're like a dog with a bone.
这案子不是悬案 是奇案了
That case isn't cold; it's frozen.
没什么进一步的东西了 尤其从她那里
There's nothing left to tell... especially from her.
她都不认识我
She didn't even know me.
她现在认识了
She might know now.
- 我就是 - 嘿 嘿
- I just... - Hey, hey.
不准接触在押犯
No contact with the prisoners.
手放在背后
Keep your hands behind your back.
我跟你说什么来着
What did I tell you?
分开 快点
Knock it off.
手拿开 你知道吗
Get off me. You know what?
就冲这个 我什么都不会说
Just for that, I'm not talking anymore.
好啊 你已经没得选了
Well, you don't have a choice.
你的传票已经到了
Your subpoena's already in the works.
嗯 赶紧拿过来贴着啊
Hmm. Why don't you stick your subpoena?
狱警
Guard.
该闭嘴了
About time you shut up.
噢 希望盒子里是个新东西
Oh, let's hope that was new in the box.
Beale
Beale.
嘿 Deeks
Hey, Deeks.
又听到你声音了啊 真好
Good to hear your voice again.
怎么样啊 什么计划
Yeah, what's up? What's the plan?
你说啥
What was that?
没有 刚才 啊 我在和我祖母说话
No, it was... you know, man, I'm just talking to my grandma.
各单位注意 嫌疑犯已被监禁
All units be advised, the suspect is in custody.
Deeks Deeks 我上线了
Deeks? Deeks, I'm here.
Callen也在 我们正努力让
Callen is, too. We just got to get
Sam也上线 这样我们就可以相互交流
Sam back online so we can communicate.
嗨
Hey.
特别的K
Special K.
- Sullivan - 正是
- Sullivan? - Yeah.
哦 我的天哪 你好
Oh, my gosh, hi.
见到你真高兴
Good to see you.
你蓄了胡子我差点没认出你来
I didn't even recognize you with the beard.
你喜欢它吗
You like it?
是啊
Yeah, um...
我现在有很急的事 但是...
I am in a huge rush, but, uh,
我以为你已经在工作了
I thought you were being deployed.
是啊 是啊 但是我还在轮椅上所以...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表