大约有20个建筑物
around 20 buildings.
让LAPD守住外面
Have LAPD set up a perimeter.
有必要的话我们会搜查那些建筑物里面的每一个人
We will search every one of those buildings if we have to.
等等 她妈妈收到一条信息 一张照片
Wait. Her mom just got a message. It's a photo.
全黑的 但肯定是从Nadia的手♥机♥发出来的
It's completely black, but it's definitely from Nadia's phone.
她手在背后拍照片
She took a photo inside her backpack.
- 提取这里面的数据 - 嗯
- Get the metadata off it. - Yep.
好的 把GPS坐标发给你了
All right, done. Sending you her GPS coordinates now.
你的女儿非常聪明
You have a very smart daughter.
把她带回来
Bring her back.
你真的 致力于你的卧底事业啊
You really, uh, commit to your undercover work, huh?
奥义书说过 智者所见山河大地皆是自性所现
From the Upanishads: "The wise man beholds all beings in the self,
自性生万法
and the self in all beings."
啊 这个聪明的女人 把平面图看成建筑物
Ah. Well, this wise woman beholds a schematic to the engineering building.
哦
Oh.
供你参考 这个闪烁的光标就是我偷偷放在
FYI, This flashing cursor is the dummy guidance module I skillfully placed
Chapman教授那加密办公室的冒牌制导模块
in Professor Chapman's secure office.
弄清浑水最好的方法就是静置
Muddy waters are best cleared by leaving them alone.
- 嗯 - 是Alan Watts说的
- Hmm? - That's my boy Alan Watts.
- 我喜欢 - 嗯哼
- I like it. - Um.
谁在Minjun的笔记本装的按键记录器 谁就有可能上钩
So, whoever placed the keystroke logger on Minjun's laptop will probably take the bait.
不用去偷这个计划 就得到了全部
Instead of stealing the plans, they get the whole enchilada.
我们需要的是耐心
So all we need is patience.
嗯 Mahatma Gandhi说的吗
Mm. Mahatma Gandhi?
呃 好像是Axl Rose
Uh, Axl Rose. I think.
可能是Mel Gibson
Could be Mel Gibson.
呃 模块动了
Uh. Module's on the move.
- 我从后面过去 - 守株待兔 去抓住他吧
- I'll cover the back. - Crouching Tiger waits. Go get him.
好的
Okay.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
离那个女孩远点
Move away from the girl.
这是你最后一次机会了
This is your last chance to end this peacefully.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
你安全了
You're safe.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你收到我的照片了吗
Did you get my photo?
收到了我们才来的
That's why we're here.
你非常聪明非常勇敢
You're very smart and very brave.
不 我把虹膜给他们了
No, I gave them my iris scan.
没事的 没办法的事情
It's okay. You had to.
他们中是谁打电♥话♥给你妈妈的
Which one of them called your mom?
还有一个人走了 那个怪人带着滑雪面罩
There was another one who took off. A freaky guy with a ski mask on.
- 你呼吸听起来好多了 - 我很好
- Your breathing sounds better. - I'm fine.
我猜你找到了吸入器
Guess you found your inhaler.
不 我假装哮喘发作拿到手♥机♥的
No. I faked the asthma attack to get to my phone.
真的吗
Really?
你让我打破常规思考问题
You told me to think outside the box.
我试了 成功了
I did. It worked.
出去吧
Let's get you out of here.
它在动
It's moving.
不
No...
哦 好戏上场
Oh, showtime.
嘿 不好意思
Hey, excuse me.
嘿 我舅舅给了我一辆Vespa 我想跟你说
Hey, my uncle gave me a Vespa. I wanted to talk to you...
好的 LAPD 我需要你的车
Okay, LAPD! I need your bike!
哇 哇 兄弟
Whoa, whoa! Hey, man.
Eric 看监控
Eric, get on security cams.
北停车场 有一辆蓝色的Vespa我可能会跟丢
North parking lot structure-- there's a blue Vespa I may lose.
LAPD 别动
LAPD! Nice and easy.
好了
All right.
慢慢的 摘掉头盔
Nice and easy, take off the helmet.
Evel Ganeevel
Evel Ganeevel.
没想到是你啊
I did not see that coming.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
用智慧的佛祖的话说
In the words of the wise Buddha,
因果循环
karma's a bitch.
我只有一个问题需要回答
I really just have one question that needs to be answered,
就是 为什么机密的军事硬盘 出现在你的口袋里面
and that is: how did classified military hardware end up in your pocket?
- 那真是一个好问题 - 我以为它是太阳能飞机的模块
- Ooh, that is a good question. - I thought it was a solar aircraft module.
我本来打算回家计算一下跟踪算法
I was planning to calibrate the tracking algorithm at home.
在学校不能做吗
You can't do that at school?
不能 我在实验室电脑上面写了一些代码不能运行
No. I wrote some code that doesn't run on the lab computers.
太阳能飞机 给军队做的吗
Solar aircraft, for the military?
这是个平民项目
It's a civilian project.
那为什么Chapman把它放在加密实验室
Okay, then why would Chapman keep it in a secure lab?
你得问他
You'd have to ask him that.
更重要的是 你是怎么进入加密实验室的
Or, more importantly, how did you get into a secured lab?
我没进去 我没有权限
I didn't. I don't have clearance.
他把它留在外面给我
He left it for me outside.
多亏了你 希望他跟你的故事版本一样
Well, for your sake, let's hope he backs up that story.
一整天我都在找这个newstudent2017
All day long, I have been searching for newstudent2017.
黑了Yuri电脑的人
The one who hacked Yuri.
还有可能是Yuri起了疑心的时候要电死他的人
And probably the one who zapped him when Yuri got suspicious.
嗯 newstudent2017很神秘 他躲了起来
Yeah, newstudent2017 is elusive, he's evasive.
但是刚才 他登陆了图书馆的
But then, he logged onto a public computer
公共电脑 一分钟的时间 就被我抓住了
in the library for one minute, and I nailed his ass.
这个人不在我们的学生名单中
That is not one of our students.
不在 他叫做Scott Young 他是Whitley的学生事务主任
No. His name is Scott Young. He's Director of Student Affairs at Whitley.
我见过他 他把复印件给我
I met him. He gave me transcripts.
是吗 我们可以在Whitley找到他
Yeah? We can pick him up at Whitley.
没这么快 他今天生病回家了
Not so fast. He went home sick today.
地址马上就发给你
Address is on the way.
干的好 Eric
Nice work, Eric.
那边怎么样了
How's it going in there?
她什么都没说
I mean, she's not giving up anything.
我们可以摆平这个事情的唯一方法 就是从Whitley得到电源供应系统
Only way they can pull this off is to get the power supply from Whitley,
Braddock的制导系统
guidance system from Braddock.
如果Scott和Ganeev合作 他们想干嘛就可以干嘛
Well, if Scott and Ganeev are working together, they can have whatever they want.
没准他们在Grindr上认识的 啊不Tinder
Maybe they met on Grindr. I mean Tinder.
Ganeez申请了转校到Whitely
Okay, Ganeev applied for a transfer to Whitley.
- 她想要个好些的奖学金 - 他知道她经济上的艰辛
- She was hoping for a better scholarship. - He knew about her financial hardship.
她是个容易下手的目标
She's an easy mark.
都结束了 Ganeev
It's over, Ganeev.
什么结束了
What's over?
你的监视 你的自♥由♥ 你的学位
Your spying, your freedom, your degree.
我们逮捕了从Whitely偷窃轨道炮能量资源规划
We arrested Scott Young
的Scott Young
for stealing the railgun power supply plans from Whitley.
是啊 他说都是你的主意
Yeah, he said it was all your idea.
你扭伤了他的胳膊 给他了一百万
You twisted his arm, offered him a million dollars.
你给谁工作
Who you selling to?
俄♥国♥ 中国
Russia? China?
- ISIS - 这简直无理取闹
- ISIS? - This is ridiculous.
这些都是谎言
These are all lies.
- 我是不是需要一个律师 - 你自己做决定
- Do I need a lawyer in here? - Well, that's your call.
但你需要知道的是 Scott为了那些规划绑♥架♥了一个12岁女孩
But you should know that to get the plans, Scott kidnapped a 12-year-old girl.
Whitely一位学生的孩子
Daughter of a student at Whitley.
现在还没找到
Still missing.
不一定还活着
May not be alive.
我申请时见过Scott一次 他不像是干出这种事的人
I met Scott once when I applied. He wouldn't do something like that.
要不你听听看
Why don't you take a listen.
告诉她让她合作做瞳孔扫描 要不然我们会伤害她
Tell her to cooperate with her iris scan or else she will be harmed.
- 妈妈 - 甜心 你还好吗
- Mommy? - Sweetheart, are you okay?
呼吸时很痛
Hurt to breathe.
无法呼吸
Can't move any air.
她还好吗
Is she all right?
我们不知道
We don't know.
你告诉我们真♥相♥ 我们没准能找到她
If you tell us the truth, maybe we'll find her.
这不是我的主意
None of this was my idea.
面试过后
After my interview,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表