或者 猫女 因为她把我们的手♥机♥都偷走了
Or, uh, Catwoman, 'cause she stole all our phones.
更准确的说 她应该是Selina Kyle
If we want to get technical, she would be, uh, Selina Kyle,
猫女的另一个人格 因为她是个小偷 对吧
Catwoman's alter ego, because she's a thief, right?
- 说得好 - 谢谢
- Well played. - Thanks.
呃 我们现在好像是要两两组成一对
Um, well, I think we're breaking out into groups of two couples.
你们想和我们一对吗 或者说 我猜
Do you want to pair up? Or, uh... I guess,
如果是两对要组成一对的话 应该说是组成对的平方
if two pairs pair up, then it's quad up.
- 对的平方 没错 - 对的平方
- Quad up, yeah. - Quad up.
没错 不管怎么说 算上我们
Yeah. Whatever it is, we're there.
呃 我们是不是应该一会和你们会合
Uh, should we catch up with you?
太好了 再见 朋友们
Awesome. Bye, guys.
我 呃 我的耳机信♥号♥♥被♥干♥扰了
I'm, uh, getting some static in my ear.
- 呃 你能听到我说话吗 - 没错 你离你的手♥机♥越远
- Uh, can you hear me? - Yeah, the comms weaken
信♥号♥♥越弱
the further you go from your phones.
是啊 我就怕这个 呃
Yeah, I was afraid of that. Um...
我打算试着
I'll just try to, uh...
用蓝牙配对一个增幅器 来加强信♥号♥♥半径
Pair the Bluetooth with a range extender to enhance the signal radius.
我正打算要这么说
I was about to say that.
- 好 直接进去吧 - 嗨 Sam
- Yeah, go ahead. - Hey, Sam.
原谅我那来自俄♥罗♥斯♥血统的直率
Excuse my Russian bluntness, but, um,
Callen还好吗
is Callen okay?
你俩这段时间处得不好 我是说 这事儿我们都经历过 用不着说
Been going through a rough patch. I mean, we all have. You tell me.
好吧 他有一段时间不跟我说他的心事儿 这我能理解
Well, he shut down on me for a while, which was understandable.
然后他清除了家里所有的家具
Then he purged all the furniture from his house.
然后我俩处得特别好
Then things were great.
现在 我不确定
And now, I'm not sure.
家具什么的是典型症状
Furniture thing's pretty typical.
那把餐桌用来当柴烧了呢 这也很典型吗
How about using a dining room table as firewood? Is that typical?
也许不是 但是我能理解 你懂的 你一定要找到一种方式
Maybe not, but I get it. You know, you got to find a way
来应对这份工作对你的种种要求
to cope with the demands of the job.
即使这意味着真的要烧掉你的过去
Even if it means literally burning up your past.
你是怎么应对的
How do you cope?
我和Michelle交流 她倾听一切
I talk to Michelle. She hears it all.
没有比有一个了解你的倾听者更好的来 你知道吧
Nothing beats having someone to listen to you who gets it. You know?
- 长官 - 你好
- Sir. - How you doing?
哼
Huh.
Dave 我给你发了一张死者Logan的电脑配置的照片
Dave, I'm sending you a pic of our victim Logan's computer setup.
哇哦 对于一台家用电脑来说这配置极罕见
Wow, exceptionally rare for a home computer setup.
好的 这3个上面有灯的黑箱子 是磁盘阵列
Okay. Those three black boxes with the lights are called RAID arrays.
只是提供给偏执狂的额外数据备份
Just extra data backup for the extra paranoid.
后面那两条并列的线 是光缆
The two side-by-side cords on the back, fiber optic cables.
是用来进入受限区域和收集信息的好家伙
Good for getting into resicted places and collecting information.
看看这个
Look at this.
Tara和Paul
Tara and Paul...
和Logan在一起
with Logan.
所以说他们不仅互相认识 而且还四人约会
So not only do they know each other, but they double dated.
轮流告诉你们的另一半
Take turns telling your partner
你们爱上他们的那一刻
the moment you knew you were in love with them.
凝望对方的眼睛
Look into their eyes.
每组一个人先说
One person in each group go,
然后交换
then switch.
Eric 要不你先试试
Eric. Why don't you go first?
我 好的 嗯 好的 额
Me? Well, um, o-okay. Um...
我们应该关掉通讯
We should turn off the comms.
- 不 我们不能把它关掉 别关掉啊 这很棒的 - 不 Deeks 不
- No, we should not turn off... Just stop. It's amazing. - No, Deeks. No...
- 就听一小会儿 - 这太尴尬了 我不太喜欢
- Just listen for a second. - This is so awkward. I don't...
我们只是在完成工作
We're doing our jobs.
Nell
Nell.
自从你代替我
When you subbed in...
参加酒吧知识问答之夜
on my bar trivia night.
我们之前只是普通朋友 但是 嗯
We were friends before, but, um...
从那以后一切都变了
...that's when everything changed.
从那一刻起我知道
And that's when I knew.
从那一刻起我发现自己深深地爱上了你
That's when I knew I was in love with you.
不仅仅是因为你渊博的知识
Not only because your unfathomable knowledge
对于海盗疾病的了解帮助我们结束了连败
of pirate diseases helped break our losing streak,
更是因为当你和我朋友们在一起的时候 你看起来棒呆了
but because of how amazing you were with my friends.
还有
And...
你和我在一起多么惊艳的时光
how amazing you are with me.
我肯定说的没他好
I can't top that.
- 要不你先 亲爱的 - 嗯
- Can you go first, hon? - Um...
我发觉自己爱上你的那一刻
I knew that I was in love with you
是你那次来我家和我的家人见面
when you came to my home and you met my family.
那时 嗯 我的姐姐Chelsey刚刚在后院
And, um, my sister Chelsey had just found a robin
找到了一只翅膀受伤的知更鸟
in the backyard, uh, with a broken wing.
她很关爱小动物
And she loved animals.
因此她很伤心 同时
And she was so upset, and...
没事的
It's okay.
- 你在干什么 - 我就 我好想把我的迷你小提琴放错了地方
- What are you doing? - I just, I seem to have misplaced my tiny violin.
哦 我的天 你真是一个混♥蛋♥
Oh, my gosh, you are such a jerk.
啊 嗷
Ah! Ow.
下车吧 小伙子
Come on, bud.
你好
Hi.
亲爱的 要不你先进去 去吃点点心
Honey, why don't you go inside and get yourself a snack?
然后小睡一会
Then take a little nap?
我不知道 我会和他说的
I don't know. I'll talk to him.
我挂了
Got to go.
- 你不能出现在这里 - 好吧 但我现在就在
- You can't be here. - Well, I am.
你没事吧 Beth
You okay, Beth?
- 这个人打扰到你了吗 - 没有 亲爱的
- Guy bothering you? - No, babe.
只是一个工作上的同事 刚刚好路过
It's just someone from work who happened to be in the neighborhood.
- 近来可好啊 兄弟 - 很好
- How you doing, man? - Good.
我会来找你 给我一个地址 请先离开
I'll meet you. Send me an address. Just go.
偶然碰上你 真的有趣 那我们周一上班了见
So funny, running into you. I'll see you at work on Monday.
- 保重 兄弟 - 你也是
- Take care, pal. - You, too.
哦 姜桃茶 这个可好吃了
Oh, ginger peach. That's a good one.
呃 我很确定我把最后一包拿走了
Uh, I'm pretty sure I took the last one. Um.
- 哦 - 不好意思
- Oh. - Sorry.
但是 嗯 你可以用伯爵茶和我换
But, um, I'll trade you for Earl Grey.
- 你肯定吗 - 哦 当然
- You sure? - Oh, yeah.
伯爵茶是我的最爱之一 我经常和我的上司一起喝
It's one of my faves. I drink it with my boss all the time.
那很好
Great.
嗨 我注意到你之前有点低落 一切都好吗
Hey, I noticed you were kind of upset before. Is everything okay?
哦 没事的 我不知道我突然想起了什么
Oh, yeah. I don't know what came over me.
可能是因为 嗯
Maybe it's because, um,
- 你和Eric实在是太讨人喜欢了 - 哦
- you and Eric are so simpatico. - Oh.
嗯 你知道吗 我姐姐也很喜欢动物
Um, you know, my sister loved animals, too.
我们失去她
We lost her...
已经有12年之久了
about 12 years ago now.
时间过的怎么这么快
How is that possible?
我们过去一起在 嗯 城市水池里玩游戏
We used to play this game down at the, um, city pool.
是一个海豚游戏 虽然她早已远超过 玩这个游戏的年龄
It was this dolphin game, and she was way too old to be playing it.
但我和Eric上周在圣莫妮卡的这么个礼品店里
But I was in this gift shop in Santa Monica last week with Eric and, uh,
我们走过了很多玻璃雕像的陈列品
we passed this display of glass figurines.
那里 全都是这些动物
And there were... all these animals.
我忍♥不住盯着那座海豚看
I couldn't stop staring at the dolphin.
然后我就哭了
And then I burst into tears.
呃 我要
So, I'm just...
呃 我要去一下洗手间
um, I'm gonna find a restroom.
噢 嘿 别担心
Oh, hey, don't worry.
我和你一样
I am right there with you.
我 呃 把旧手♥机♥里的信息都删掉了
I, uh, wiped the data off an old phone,
- 然后把旧手♥机♥交过去了 - 噢
- turned that one in. - Oh.
- 你之前也这么做过 - 呃 并没有
- You've done this before. - Uh, actually, no.
这是我们第一次一起度假
It's our first retreat.
呃 Nell的公♥司♥很热衷于这样的度假活动
Um, Nell's, uh, company is on this big wellness kick.
我们来参加的话 她的公♥司♥就会给我们许多奖励
They offered us all these incentives if we came.
不过 呃 来这里挺好的
But, uh, it's kind of nice to be here.
是的 如果你的领导没在伦敦参加会议的话就更好了
Yeah. Be, uh, nicer if your lead developer wasn't at a conference in London.
我一整天都在查看自己的电子邮箱
I've got to keep eyes on my e-mail all day.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表