你换了身衣服
You changed.
这事儿结束之后准备去Strand街跑几圈
Going for a run on the Strand after this.
这儿没有什么好怕的
There's nothing in here to be afraid of.
我怎么知道会不会有怪老头藏在哪里
How do I know some old geezer isn't hiding somewhere,
- 准备再给我个脑震荡 - 老黄历了
- ready to give me another concussion? - Memories.
好吧 也许你不这么觉得
Well, maybe not in your case.
你在等我跟你道歉
You're expecting an apology.
有什么理由我们这段谈话的地点 不是在Lompoc女子监狱吗
Is there a reason why we're not having this conversation at the Lompoc Women's Prison?
我只是在做我的工作
I was doing my job.
我 我们谈了很多次了
W-We've gone over this multiple times.
- 怎么弄得好像你才是那个头被人打了的人 - 嗯哼
- It's almost like you're the one who got hit in the head. - Mm-hmm.
还有啊 那位时尚先生 我猜那是你下个目标
And, uh, Mr. GQ-- I take it that's your next mark?
他是我丈夫
It's my husband.
你这么突然出现很有可能毁了我的一切
You could have really ruined things for me. Showing up like that.
那是你真正的家庭
That's your real family?
你的孩子多大了
How old is your kid?
六岁
Six.
所以说当我们
So when we were...
在一起的时候
together...
你有一个三岁大的儿子在家里
you had a three-year-old son at home?
还有什么其他事情需要我帮忙 Callen
Anything else I can help you with, Callen?
没了
No.
不需要 我很好
No, I'm good.
还有一件事
There is one more thing.
你可以告诉我Sabatino藏在哪儿
You can give me Sabatino's location.
你俩是你们那伙马戏团最后幸存的探员了
You two are the last agents alive of that whole circus.
他现在消失了
Now he's in the wind.
没人听到过Sabatino的消息
No one's heard from Sabatino.
我没有听到任何人有消息
I haven't heard anything from anyone.
你需要联♥系♥我的话 打这个电♥话♥
You need to contact me, call this number.
再也不要出现在我家门口
Don't show up at my house again.
看起来很绝望
Looks desperate.
找啊 找啊 找啊 找啊
Looking, looking, looking, looking.
找到了 耶 在你们前方四分之一英里的地方有一个护林站
Bingo. Yeah, we got a ranger station a quarter mile ahead of you.
适合交易的好地方
Good place for an exchange.
好 向西走 看看沿途有没有任何可以追踪的痕迹
Allright, head west and see if you can spot any tracking signs along the way.
- 被弄乱的石头和玻璃 -嗯 我们找到了鞋印
- Disturbed rocks and grass. - Yeah, we got boot prints.
希望我们方向是对的 哈
Let's hope we're on the right path, huh?
- 你们可以的 来吧 - 嗯哼
- You got this, guys, come on. - Mm-hmm.
哈 你开枪打死那人之前开着车满洛杉矶跑
Huh. The man you shot drove all over L.A.,
但是总会回到这个地址
but kept going back to this one address.
那附近有很多办公楼
There's a lot of office buildings around there.
他去那儿有多少次
How many times did he go there?
最近四天里最少有三次
At least three times in the past four days.
如果他是Almawt的成员
If he was a member of Almawt,
我打赌那是他们的藏身处
I bet that's their spot.
照张照片
Take a picture.
Dave 我发给你一个我们认为是Almawt成员会面地址的照片
Dave, I'm sending you a photo of an address where we think Almawt was meeting.
收到
Copy that.
Tara 别动 我们是联邦探员
Tara, stop! We're federal agents.
- Nell - 如果你不跑事情就简单多了
- Nell? - You'll make it a lot easier if you don't run.
Tara 别动 我们是联邦探员
Tara, stop! We're federal agents.
- Nell - 如果你不跑事情就简单多了
- Nell? - You'll make it a lot easier if you don't run.
我们已经知道你和Paul在出♥售♥机密 都结束了
We know about you and Paul selling the information. it's over.
还没结束 我们什么也没卖♥♥
It's not over. We didn't sell anything.
他们绑♥架♥了我的姐姐Chelsey强迫我们这么做的
They kidnapped my sister Chelsey and they forced us to do this.
哦 天哪 亲爱的你应该坐着 你不该活动
Oh, God, honey, you should sit. You shouldn't be moving.
好的 我们看见一个男人 呃 深色头发 带一顶棒球帽
Okay. We see a man, uh, with dark hair and a baseball cap
约我们在这里见面拿走储存信息的固态硬盘
met us here to get the solid-state drive that had the information on it.
他拿枪指着我们 但是Paul反抗了
He pulled a gun on us, but Paul fought him off.
他刚走 而且他拿走了硬盘
He just left, and he has the drive.
- 他往哪儿去了 - 那边
- Which way did he go? - That way.
拜托了 我不知道我姐姐是不是活着
Please, I don't know if my sister is still alive.
拜托了 拜托尽快
Please, please hurry.
好 你和Paul呆在这 Eric和我要去找人帮忙
All right, stay here with Paul. Eric and I will go find some help.
- 徒步是唯一离开这里的方式 - 我们走吧
- Only way out of here is to hike. - Let's move.
- Kensi Deeks - 嗯 我们正在赶过来 见鬼
- Kensi, Deeks? - Yeah, we're on our way. Damn it!
- 快点 - 知道了
- Come on. - I got it!
我们走 你干嘛呢
Let's go. What are you doing?
抬起来就行了 我们得走了
-Just lift it up. We got to go.
真的 我已经尽快了 嗷 去你的 走走走
Seriously. I'm going as fast as I can.... Aw, son of a...go go go...
- 这就对了 - 伙计们 我们往登山口走着
- There you go. - Guys, we're heading to the trailhead
看能不能截住他们
to see if we can cut them off.
从外面看起来像是废弃了 关于这个建筑物 你找到什么信息了 Dave
Looks abandoned from the outside. What do you have on this building, Dave?
摄像头是闭路的 我看不到里面的情况
The cameras are closed-circuit. I'm pretty much blind.
中间是敞开式办公区域 四周有办公室 但是
There's a bullpen in the middle with offices around the side, but...
等等
Wait, wait.
好 看起来北侧有个出口 通往后面的走廊
Okay, it looks like there's an exit door on the north side that opens to a back hallway.
北侧
North side.
Sam Eric和我正在试着阻止带走硬盘的那个人
Sam? Eric and Iare trying to stop the guy with the drive.
里面可能是Tara的姐姐 但我们没有那人的具体描述
Tara's sister may be in there, but we never got a description.
他们手里是Tara的姐姐
They have Tara's sister.
我在Logan的照片上见过她
I recognize her from a photo at Logan's.
是他 是他 就是他 走走走
That's him, that's him, that's him! Let's go.
小心 他向你们那边过去了 他可能听到你们了
Careful. He's heading your way. He may have heard you.
听我数到一
On my one.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
伙计们 我们开着这破玩意儿追他
Guys, we're doing the best we can with this old rig...
坐稳 抓好了
Hold on! Hold on!
加把劲啊 宝贝 加把劲
Come on, baby. Come on, baby!
不 不 注意啊 有树
No. No! Watch out! Tree!
你是Chelsey吗
Hey. Are you Chelsey?
是
Yeah.
我是Anna 那是Sam
I'm Anna, and that's Sam.
- 我们是联邦探员 - 我真的以为我要死了
- We're federal agents. - I was sure I was gonna die.
你还活着 Chelsey 让我们把你带出这里
You're alive, Chelsey. Let's get you out of here.
我们跟丢了 全靠你们了
We lost him. It's all you guys.
干得漂亮 Beale
哦
Ooh.
- 来杯茶吗 - 谢谢你
- Spot of tea? - Oh, thank you kindly.
今天树林里谈吐了很多真言
Lot of truth out there in the woods today.
你给我讲的那个故事算吗
Like that story you told about me?
有人吗
Hello!
你们回来啦 毫发无损
Hey, you're back! And in one piece.
我打搅了什么吧
Oh, I interrupted something.
- 没有 没什么不能推后的 - 嗯哼
- Uh, no, nothing that can't be postponed. - Mm-hmm.
呃
Um..
我们没想到这么晚会在这里见到你
we didn't expect to see you here so late.
我准备回圣地亚哥了
Yeah, I'm just heading back to San Diego.
Hetty让我启程前 到这里歇下脚
Hetty told me to stop in here before the hundred miles of freeway.
你今晚就开回去啊
Oh, you're driving tonight?
我女友今天上班上的心情不好 所以我想赶回去逗她开心
My-my girlfriend had a bad day at work, so I want to go cheer her up.
那太糟糕了 她在哪里工作啊
Oh, that's a bummer. Where does she work?
海军罪案调查处网络部门 跟我一起
The NCIS Cyber office. With me.
我们差不多算是同事
We kind of work together.
这样挺好啊
Wow, that's an awesome setup.
谢谢你今天过来帮忙
Well, thanks for being us today.
来给你们打下手应该是我谢谢你们呀
Hey, to pinch hit for you guys? I should be thanking you.
- 你做得真的特别出色 - 同意
- You could not have done it better. - Hmm.
好吧 那 喝茶吗
All right, so, tea?
或者咖啡 路上带着
Or coffee, maybe, for the road?
如果你能给我们分享一些 你们在集装箱里上班的故事
As long as you share a few stories about life in a traveling shipping container.
还有网络部门是怎样的
Ooh, and what the Cyber office is like.
还有你对在办公室用全息图的事情怎么看
And what your thoughts are on holograms in the workplace.
对 还有那个
Oh, yes, that.
- 要奶油 不要糖 - 没问题
- Cream, no sugar? - Done.
Callen先生
Mr. Callen.
我没想到回来会在这里见到你
I wasn't expecting to see you back here.
我想尝试一下 换个角度观察一个相似的环境
I like to look at something familiar from a new perspective.
从我的办公区看这里
The view from my office is different
和从你们办公区看不太一样
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表