不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 温啤酒可不行
No, warm beer is not cool.
这特么一定是在逗我
Oh, come on, you got to be kidding me.
好吧
Okay.
这特么什么...
What the...?
不 不
No, no!
这循环训练可不是闹着玩儿的
That circuit is no joke.
你看起来就跟抽筋了似的
Looked like you were having uncontrollable muscle spasms.
你这么说也没用 G 内啡肽的释放 飞一般的感觉
Can't bring me down, G. Endorphins are flowing, I feel great.
想来一组吗
Want to give it a go?
不 我决定要减少豆袋训练了
No, I've decided to cut back on my bean bag training.
我跟你讲 活力运动包括了
Telling you,dynamic movement incorporating
力量训练和有氧训练 一举多得
strength conditioning and cardio, all in one?
节省你一半的训练时间
Cut your workout time in half.
不不不 灵活性和机动性
No, no, no. Flexibility and mobility,
才是2017年的力量和有氧训练
that's the strength and cardio of 2017.
你哪儿听来的
Where'd you hear that?
什么叫我哪儿听来的
What do you mean where did I hear that?
你怎么就觉得不是我自己想出来的呢
What makes you think I didn't come up with that original thought?
抱歉咯
Sorry.
好吧
All right,
我在Anna听的一个播客里听到的
I heard it in a podcast Anna was listening to.
好吧 从专家哪儿学点新东西 从来都不是坏事
You know, learning something new from experts, never a bad thing.
好吧 你说那是专家
Okay, see, you said experts.
问题在于 那些播客里根本就没有专家
Therein lies the rub, there are no experts on these podcasts.
不用文凭 不用资格证 只要你有一台电脑
No degrees or qualifications are needed. All you have to have is a computer,
一个麦克风 和够强烈的观点就行
a microphone, and some very strong opinions.
我确定他们录节目前都会做调查的
I'm sure they do their research before each podcast.
不 没有调查
No, no research.
- 你怎么知道 - 我怎么知道的 因为每句话开头都是
- How do you know? - How do I know? 'Cause every sentence begins with
你们造咩 我前几天看到个什么什么
You know, I read somewhere that...?
继续拉伸吧你
Get back to stretching.
早上好
Good morning.
你醒了很久了吗
Have you been up for a long time?
算是吧
Kind of.
宝贝儿 真抱歉你睡不着
Well, baby, I'm so sorry you can't sleep.
要是有什么我能做的...
And if there's anything I can do...
其实我昨晚睡得很好
I actually slept really well last night.
真的吗
Really?
那太棒了
That's incredible.
我都很久没有睡这么好了
It's been a while since I've slept that well.
我感觉很好
I feel really good.
那可真好 我们该庆祝一下
Well, that's awesome and we should celebrate.
你知道我们要怎么庆祝吗
You know how we should celebrate, though?
Deeks的煎蛋饼 Deeks最拿手的煎蛋饼
Deeks' frittatas, Deeks' famous frittatas.
- 然后我们去码头那边玩桨板冲浪 - Deeks
- And then we should go paddle boarding down in the marina. - Deeks?
我认识个租新板子的人 他家现在有Laird家的板子了
I know the guy that's renting all the new boards, he's got the Laird ones now, so...
- Deeks - 怎么了
- Deeks? - Yeah?
- 别说了 - 上帝啊 好的
- Shut up. - Oh, dear God, yes.
我的天 怎么了这是
Almighty. What's happening?
- 你好呀 - 太棒了
- Hi. - That's fantastic.
我就是想说谢谢
I just wanted to say thank you.
谢什么
Thank you for what?
所有
For everything.
- 你才是坚强的那个 我只是跟着你跑而已 - 别说了
- You're the strong one, I was just along for the ride. - Shh.
宝贝儿 你知道我有多想要你
Baby, you know how much I want to do this,
- 但你确定你准备好了吗 - 当然
- are you sure you're ready? - Yeah.
别 别接
Don't. Don't get that.
别过去拿 别
Don't reach over there and grab that, don't do that.
宝贝儿 别接 放下 放
Baby, don't get that, put that down, put that--
不 不 那可能就是股票报价更新了一下
No, no, see that's probably just your stock quote being updated.
- 别 不 - 噢 是的
- Don't. No. - Oh. Yep.
- 我们得走了 - 不 我们不用走的
- Yeah, we got to go. - No, we don't have to go!
- 是的 我们得走了 - 不嘛 来嘛 Kensi Kensi Kensi Kensi Kensi
- Yeah, we do, we got to go. No. - Come on, Kensi, Kensi, Kensi, Kensi, Kensi.
我觉得我们得谈谈 我说的谈谈 是指做 天呐
I think we should just talk about this, but by talk about this, I mean make-- oh, God.
你能不能就给我 四分钟
If you just gave me, like, four minutes.
好吧 两分半 Kens
All right, two and a half. Kens?
什么情况
What do we have?
昨晚民用工程师Sheldon Rhodes在他房♥车爆♥炸♥时遇害
Last night, civilian engineer Sheldon Rhodes was killed in an explosion in his RV.
Rhodes在中西航♥空♥航♥天♥工作
Rhodes worked for West Central Aerospace.
他带领一队精英工程师
He ran an elite group of engineers
负责海军的新型Zumwalt特级驱逐舰
tasked with the development of critical systems
关键系统的研发
for the Navy's new Zumwalt class destroyer.
- Zumwalt级 - 飞弹驱逐舰
- Zumwalt class? - Guided missile destroyers.
- 隐形军舰 - 由于这个项目的敏感性
- Stealth ships. - Due to the sensitive nature of that project,
海军部长想要知道舰艇的设计图是否有任何泄露
SECNAV needs to know if the plans for the ship have been compromised in any way.
- 知道什么引起爆♥炸♥的吗 - 犯罪现场组还没开始调查
- Do we know what caused the explosion? - Mm, CSU Hasn't started processing yet.
他们还在等法医和消防队处理完毕
They're waiting on the coroner and fire to finish.
目前 还不知道有没有使用炸♥弹♥
Now, it's unclear if a bomb was used.
- 有目击者吗 - 有几个
- Were there any witnesses? - A few.
他们描述说是 突然的大规模爆♥炸♥
They described a sudden and massive Explosion.
Hetty让Kensi和Deeks直接去中西航♥空♥航♥天♥
Now, Hetty has routed Kensi and Deeks directly to West Central Aerospace
问询Rhodes在Zumwalt项目里的同事
to interview Rhodes' co-workers on the Zumwalt project.
她想让你们去调查爆♥炸♥残骸
She'd like for you to investigate the wreckage;
看是单纯的事故 还是Rhodes遭到了蓄意袭击
see if this is just some accident, or if Rhodes was intentionally targeted.
收到
Copy that.
犯罪现场组现在还在处理
Well, CSU. Is processing.
他们说我们可以看 但是不能进房♥车里去 也不能摸
They said we can look, but we can't enter the RV or touch anything.
知道了
Got it.
好吧 这肯定不是燃料着火导致的
Well, this definitely wasn't caused by a fuel fire.
不是
No.
他们在房♥车的电路上装了爆♥炸♥装置
They hard-wired an explosive device into the RV's electrical system.
可能用了计时器
They probably used a timer.
开门 触发了某个电力系统
Open the door, trigger one of the electrical systems,
倒计时开始
countdown begins.
软壳雷♥管♥
Soft detonator.
- 嘿 - 是 长官
- Yo. - Yes, sir.
军方和拆卸承包商都用硬壳
Military and demolition contractors use hard casings.
所以谁用软壳的呢
So who uses soft ones?
只在影视片场里会用
It's really only used on film and TV sets.
说得过去
I guess that makes sense.
硬壳会有弹片 在片场用有点危险
Hard one would have shrapnel, be a little dangerous on the set.
好吧
All right.
你知道有谁卖♥♥这类雷♥管♥吗
You know anybody that sells this type?
不知道
No, I don't.
但是我知道谁知道
But I know someone who does.
很好
Good.
这一下炸的够狠的
This was a big bang.
他们还用了很多引线
And they used det cord, a lot of it.
造成了大规模的连续爆♥炸♥
Causes a massive concussive explosion.
是 不管是谁做的 都不想出差错
Yeah, whoever did it wasn't taking any chances.
他们想确保Rhodes死掉
They wanted to make sure Rhodes was dead.
这种情况不怎么常见
This is a rare situation.
我知道你们理解 但是我们从来不允许
I'm sure you understand, but we've never allowed
媒体进入安全工程舱
members of the media into the secured engineering pods.
但是我们不是媒体
Yeah, but we're not members of the media.
当然 我们已经收到了你们的安全许可
Of course, we were forwarded your security clearances.
我就是想说我们之前从不让外人进来
I just meant we've never allowed outsiders in here.
Sheldon Rhodes一直在做一个海军的保密项目
Sheldon Rhodes was working on a classified Navy project
而我们是代表NCIS和海军部长来调查的
and we're here investigating that on behalf of NCIS
这就意味着 如果有谁算外人的话 绝对...
and the secretary of the Navy, which means, if anybody's an outsider, it's...
绝对不是你 Belinda Fujita 公♥关♥副总裁
It's certainly not you, Belinda Fujita, VP of Public Relations,
因为一直以来你都 你都太棒了
because you have been, you've been wonderful.
你人真好
You are so sweet.
还好吧 如果在这里人好意味着专业的话 那没错
Yeah, no, if by sweet, you mean professional, then yeah.
你知道吗 我想要进一步了解一下 NCIS具体是做什么的
You know, I would love to know more about exactly what it is that NCIS does.
也许哪天我们可以一起吃个火龙果碗
Maybe we could grab a pitaya bowl one day
然后你可以帮我选一下果仁
and you could fill me in.
我是那种更喜欢吃巴西莓碗的人
I'm actually more of an acai bowl guy, myself.
好吧 尝试新鲜事物真的可以 改变你的生活
Well, trying new things can really, uh, change your life.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表