Good luck with that.
这个要送到叙利亚
This is going to Syria.
是的 我是说 大多数情况下我们寻求捐款
Y-Yeah, I mean, mostly we ask for money,
因为捐款最容易处理并送到当地
just because it's the easiest to deal with and send over there,
但我们同时也接受衣物和食物 洗漱用品 和给孩子们的玩具
but we also accept clothing and food, toiletries and toys for the kids.
还有医疗物资
And medical supplies?
是的 我是说 如果我们能收到的话
Yeah, sure, I mean, when we can get them.
谁捐的这些
And who donates those?
我暂时说不出 但我确定我能查出来
I don't know offhand, but I'm sure I could figure it out.
为什么问这些 你不做志愿者也不说腹语时还做些什么
Why? What do you do when you're not volunteering or doing ventriloquy?
我们更愿意称之为 口♥技♥表演
Well, we like to refer to it as "Ventriloquesting"
因为我们将其视为一生的追求
'cause we consider it a lifelong quest,
但现在 大多数时间我都在试图说服 我的未婚妻和我一起搬去巴厘岛
but mostly now I'm just trying to convince my fiancee to move to Bali with me.
喔 喔 你可不能那么称呼我 你只是打算求婚而已
Whoa, whoa. You do not get to call me that. You only pre-proposed.
这还不是正式的 况且我对你的提议持开放态度 把它当成一份正式的提议
That was not official. And I was open to the idea, following a legitimate offer.
等等 居然有人不想搬去巴厘岛
Wait, who doesn't want to move to Bali?
拥有崇高职业 救你于水火之中的某人咯
Uh, someone with a great job protecting your millennial skinny butt.
说真的 我觉得她只是怕改变
To be honest, I think she's just afraid of change.
我才不怕改变 老娘我天不怕地不怕 Deeks
I am not afraid of change. I am not afraid of anything, Deeks.
你给我等着 老娘马上就去收拾你
I will come in there and kick your ass.
我是说 如果她不愿改变想法的话
Well, I mean, if she doesn't change her mind,
一定要告诉我 因为我可想去巴厘岛住了
let me know, 'cause I would love to move to Bali.
-好啊 - 是啊 我看这世上没什么事情是她不想做的
- Okay. - Yeah, I'm sure there's nothing she wouldn't volunteer for.
喵 宝宝乖
Meow, kitty.
你 说啥
I'm sorry?
啥 我刚看见一只猫
What? I saw a cat.
喂喂 调情大湿
You know what, Uncle McFlirtypants?
何不看看你的手♥机♥ Sam和Callen找到嫌疑人了
Why don't you check your phone? Sam and Callen have a suspect.
那啥 你...
actually, you, uh...
你认识这个人咩
you recognize this guy?
认识 我见过他和我们的一位捐赠者一起
Yeah, actually, I've seen him around with one of our donors.
一位捐赠者 你记得捐赠者的名字吗
One of your donors? You remember your donor's name?
他没说 他想保持匿名
He didn't say. He wanted to remain anonymous.
可能是因为他开的那辆法拉利
Probably 'cause the Ferrari he was driving
比我们接下来20年的活动经费都要贵
was worth more than our operating budget for the next 20 years.
- 真的假的 - 真的
- Really? - Yeah.
有点意思
That's interesting.
先从后勤人员开始查
Start with support personnel.
一旦查过之后 注销他们的门禁卡
Once they've been vetted, deactivate their access cards
把他们遣送出去
and see that they're escorted off the premises.
已经全部搞定
We're all over it.
你有空吗
You got a minute?
- 并没有 - 从了我吧
- Not really. - Humor me.
这种情况下我恐怕很难从了你 副主任
I'm afraid there's little room for humor in this situation, Assistant Director.
这件事有一百万种解决方式
There are a millions ways this could've been handled.
而您亲自过来 则是下下之选
Having you come here personally makes the least amount of sense.
你知道人们常说 如果你想把事情办妥
You know what they say. If you want something done right...
等等 先打住
Just wait a second. Just hold it.
你到底想要什么
What is it that you want?
我想守护国♥家♥安♥全♥ 免受敌人威胁
I want to keep this nation safe from our enemies.
而由于你和你的手下做不到这一点...
And since you and your people haven't been able to do that...
我的手下做的远不止守护国♥家♥安♥全♥
My people have done more to keep this country safe...
你的手下连一个内鬼都揪不出来
Your people can't even find a mole in your own house.
如果你可以的话 我就不会在这儿了
If you could, I wouldn't be here.
如果我是你 Granger 我会为我的未来着想
If I were you, Granger, I'd be focused on my future.
你知道规矩的
You know how this works.
总有人要来背这个锅
Somebody's going to take the fall for this.
不是你 就是Hetty
It's either going to be you or Hetty.
你真以为我会出♥卖♥♥♥她来保全自己吗
Do you really think I'd sell her out to save my own skin?
我不知道
I don't know.
但如果你有此想法
But if you're going to,
我建议你先下手为强
I'd suggest you do it sooner than later.
我也跟她提了相同的建议
I offered her the same deal.
Hetty 真的有这个必要吗
Hetty? Is this really necessary?
我是说 他们不能 不能把我们全部换掉
I mean, they can't... they can't replace all of us.
他们绝对不能找人来替代你
They certainly can't replace you.
我们都是可以被取代的 Nell
We're all replaceable, Nell.
恕我不敢苟同
Well, I disagree.
你也知道我是对的
And I think you know I'm right.
如果说你曾经教会了我什么 那就是永不言弃
If there's anything you've taught me, it's to never give up.
只有当你放弃的时候 你才真正输了
You only lose when you stop fighting.
这句话是谁告诉我的
You know who told me that?
是你
You did.
我想我是从幸运饼干的纸条上读到的
I think I read it on a fortune cookie.
Henrietta Lange 不是知难而退的人
Henrietta Lange is not a quitter.
唐吉坷德也不是
Neither was Don Quixote.
好吧
Fine.
要是你不愿意抗争到底
If you're not going to fight this thing,
至少你可以告诉我应该做什么
the least you can do is tell me what to do.
好吧
Okay.
尽可能的让我们的人外勤出的久一点
Keep our people in the field as long as you can.
我正打算这么做
Oh, I intend to.
尽你所能查出Duggan的所有资料
Get everything you can on Duggan.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
这个人应该叫做Elias Kattan
So, I think this guy's name is Elias Kattan.
至少 这是那部手♥机♥注册的名字
Or at least that's the name the phone is registered to.
这么多通话记录
Look at all these calls.
这家伙比我小孩还会用手♥机♥
This guy's on the phone more than my kid.
谁 Aiden还是Kamran
Who-- Aiden or Kamran?
俩都是
Both.
等等 那是谁
Wait, who's that?
我们抓到的那家伙
That's our guy.
不不 不是他 是这个人
No, not him. This guy.
他好像叫 Ahmed Han Asakeem
I think that's Ahmed Han Asakeem.
A.H.A
A.H.A.
A.H.A 短♥信♥里全是这个缩写
A.H.A.-- that's all over these texts.
我以为这是一个阿♥拉♥伯名字 或者就像 啊哈
I thought it was an Arabic name or, like, "Aha!"
- 很聪明 - 很Beale
- So smart... - Yet so Beale.
那么 这个Ahmed Han Asakeem是谁
So, who is this Ahmed Han Asakeem?
更准确的应该问 他曾经是谁
The more accurate question is: Who was he?
他以前叫做Tobias Thoma
He was born Tobias Thoma.
叙利亚人 和家人一起来的美国
Syrian citizen came here with his family.
为了得到美国国籍 加入了海军
Joined the Navy to help him get American citizenship.
在他叛逃成为Asakeem之前 供职于海军情报部门
He was in Naval Intelligence until he defected and became Asakeem.
现在 他是一个很重要的目标
Now he's a high-value target.
他在叙利亚是一个很重要的目标
He's the high-value target in Syria.
传闻他在 征服沙姆阵线 里面很重要
And he's rumored to be high up in the Jabhat Fatah Al-Sham,
基♥地♥组♥织♥在叙利亚的分支
以前叫做 努斯拉阵线
formally the Al-Nusra Front.
他在努力联合叙利亚自♥由♥军 与黎凡特战士伊♥斯♥兰♥联盟
And he's working to unite the Free Syrian Army with the Anjad Al-Shim Islamic Union.
现在 如果我们的嫌疑人认识Asakeem 并跟他有联络...
Now, if our boy knows Asakeem and he's in contact with him...
就是说 我们或许可以定位到Asakeem
That means that we may be able to locate Asakeem.
- 如果我们能找到他 - 我们就能抓住他
- And if we can find him... - We can catch him.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这家伙的手♥机♥收到一条短♥信♥
Just got a text on this guy's cell phone.
威胁说 如果我们不释放嫌疑人
They're threatening to detonate a dirty bomb in L.A.
他们就要在洛杉矶丢脏弹
if we don't release our suspect.
这里就像是 天外魔花 一样
Uh, it's like the Invasion of the Brooks Brothers Body Snatchers in here.
1956年美国科幻惊悚电影 传闻是X档案鼻祖
讲述外星人入侵洛杉矶小镇 替换人类思想控制人类
嘿 Nell 人都哪去了
Hey, Nell, where is everybody?
军械库
Armory.
他们把Nell也替换了
And they took Nell as well.
Nell 你想聊聊...
Nell, do you want to talk about...?
- 一听到消息就来了 - 有发现什么吗
- Came as soon as we heard. - Did you find anything?
可能有富豪卷入 我们正在努力查他是谁
Possible high roller involved, and we're trying to get a name.
嗯 我们知道他开法拉利
Yeah, we know he drives a Ferrari.
我们在努力查 可是没有行动中心的权限很困难
We're trying to find it, but it's proving difficult without full access to Ops.
Duggan知道这个情况吗
Does Duggan know anything about this?
不知道 我们最不需要的就是有人在那放马后炮
No. The last thing we need is someone second-guessing this.
- 接通Callen和Sam - 好的
- Get Callen and Sam on the horn. - Yep.
怎么样了
Where are we?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表