- We're working through our issues. - You're working through, or you're judging?
现在 那你的问题呢 你想要全说出来
Now, what about your issues? You want to throw those out in the circle
让他们挑选出来嘲笑吗
and have them picked apart and ridiculed?
那你呢 额 Tannen 医生
What about you, Dr., uh, Tannen?
像一种轻微的构建
Kind of a slight build.
打赌你是在小时候被选择的 是吗
Bet you got picked on when you were little, didn't you?
但是你的父母并没有给你支持
But your parents didn't support you.
所以你想出了一个完整的优越感来试着应对它
So you came up with a whole superiority complex to try and cope with it.
我说的有多准呢
How close am I?
我们只是有点担心
We're just a little concerned.
我很好 兄弟
I'm all right, man.
考虑到现在的情况 Kensi也很好
And considering the circumstances, Kensi is all right.
Deeks先生 问题的首要解决方法 是对问题有个诚实的评估
Mr. Deeks, the first solution to the problem is an honest assessment of the problem.
- 我明白 而且我正在做呢 - 不 你并没有
- I understand, and I'm doing that. - No, you're not.
- 为什么 - 你并不好
- What? - You're not okay.
而且她绝对不算好
And she most definitely is not okay.
我之前有看过别人经历过这样的事情
I've seen people go through this before.
是很残酷的
It's brutal.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be fine.
也许吧
Maybe.
但并不是现在
But it isn't right now.
我们想给你一些休假的时间
We want to offer you time off.
- 我不需要休假 - 抱歉打扰了
- I don't need time off. - Sorry to interrupt.
- 是关于案子 - 说吧
- It's about the case. - Go on.
我们在NSA CIA FBI DHS之间交叉查找
We cross-checked NSA, CIA, FBI, DHS...
并没有发现现在正被调查的ISIS行动人员
None have a current investigation of ISIS agents
试图穿越美国墨西哥边境
attempting to cross the U.S.-Mexican border.
- 没有吗 - 木有
- None? - Nada.
我想和Carter谈谈
I want to have another conversation with Carter.
- 我们不知道他在哪 - 你们不知道 但是我知道
- We don't know where he is. - You don't, but I do.
当他今天早上显得举止古怪的时候 我放了一个追踪器到他身上
When he got squirrelly this morning, I put a tracker on him.
好极了 Hanna先生
Very nice, Mr. Hanna.
- 无论如何要带他过来 - 我和你去
- By all means, bring him in. - I'll go with you.
都还好吧
Everything okay?
嗯 是Kensi的治疗师 她今天上午可不好过
Yeah. It's Kensi's therapist. She just had a tough morning.
你去吧 Granger会和我一起的
You go. Granger will do it with me.
不 她还好的
No. She's fine.
我们去找Carter谈谈 我之后再过去
Let's go talk to Carter; I'll head over after.
好的
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
那可真棒
That was amazing.
我可不认为我可以得到一个很好的评估
I don't think I'm gonna get a very good evaluation.
进来吧
Come on in.
顺便说一下 我知道你的感觉
By the way, I know what you were feeling.
我一度以为我的电♥话♥被监听了
I once thought my phone was tapped.
你想的没错
It was.
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
不 我告诉你 这就是事实
No. I'm telling you it was.
他们为什么要追杀你
Why are they after you?
我说了 我知道他们的秘密
Like I said, I know things.
你待在这儿就是为了躲他们吗
Are you in here 'cause you're hiding from them?
嘿 Davey
Hey, Davey.
我想和你俩谈谈
I need to talk to both of you.
谈吧
Then talk.
按我们之前练的那样说
Say it like we practiced.
我只是想说
I just want to say...
我对之前的事情很抱歉
that I'm really sorry about earlier.
Noah 我不会真的 咬下你的鼻子
Noah, I would never, ever bite your nose off.
我不是那样的人
I'm not that kind of guy.
没关系
It's okay.
你看起来是个很棒的人
And you seem like such a great guy.
我很想和你坐下来谈谈 分享一下我们的故事
I would just love to sit and talk and share our stories.
好啊 分享一些故事
Yeah... share some stories...
- 改天吧 - 好的
- sometime. - Yeah?
好的 真酷 兄弟
Yeah, okay, cool, man.
- 来吧 抱一个 - 好的
- Come on. Give me a hug. - Yeah.
好的 真棒
Okay, that's great.
- 是的 真 真棒 - 你看吧
- Alright. Yeah, that's-that's great. - See?
噢
Oh.
我还以为你们已经在华盛顿了
Thought you'd be in Washington by now.
我们在去的路上
We're on our way.
你们的NSA安保小组呢
Where's your NSA security team?
我不会再回答任何问题了
I'm not answering any more questions.
噢 那你们可就走不了了
Oh, then you're not on your way.
知道吗 从一个人的行李中 可以了解很多东西
You know, you can tell a whole lot about a person by how they pack.
- 这 这是非法搜查 - 这话从NSA的人嘴里说出来真是有趣
- Th-That's an illegal search. - That is legitimately funny coming from the NSA.
哇 他们有5 6 7台一次性手♥机♥
Wow. They got... five, six, seven burn phones.
- 呃 Sam 我找到了一把枪 - 哦
- Uh... Sam, I got a gun. - Oh...
- 把手放到方向盘上 - 把手放到仪表板上
- Hands on the wheel. - Hands on the dash.
别动
Don't move.
Sam
Sam.
来看看这个
Take a look at this.
噢
Oh.
我们真应该去你们那儿上班
Clearly, we are working for the wrong government agency.
会有个志愿者把你带回去
A volunteer will bring you back up.
- 谢谢 - 打个招呼就行了
- Thank you. - Just flag one down.
噢
Ooh! Sh...
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我去叫护士 你待着别动
Just stay there while I get a nurse.
别别别 等一下 等一下
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, hold on, hold on.
嗯 你能帮我回到椅子上吗
Um, can you just help me back in the chair?
- 好的 - 好的
- Okay. - Okay.
好 咱轻点
All right... Let's...
好
Okay.
好 我扶住你了
Okay, we got you.
噢
Oh...
- 你确定不用我再去叫个人过来吗 - 不用 谢谢
- Are you sure you don't want me to get someone else? - I'm good. Thank you.
好的 如果你反悔了 我就在那儿吃饭
Okay. If you change your mind, I'm just over there finishing up my lunch.
十分感谢 谢谢
Thank you so much, thank you.
所以 我们终于发现了死掉的那个枪手的身份
So, we finally got our ID on the dead shooter.
我们之前调查方向全错了 直到Deeks提到了贩毒集团这事儿
We were looking in all the wrong places until Deeks mentioned the drug cartel.
他的名字叫Antonio Martinez
His name is Antonio Martinez.
枪手不是ISIS的人
The shooter wasn't ISIS.
他是墨西哥人 是Banuelos集团成员
He's Mexican and a member of the Banuelos cartel.
我想让我在NSA的上级 知道我现在的处境
I need to make my superiors at the NSA aware of my circumstance.
噢 所以他们就能冲进这里 随口说句最高机密 就把你带出去了
Oh, so they can sweep in here, play the top secret card, and pull you out?
差不多吧 是的
Something like that, yeah.
追杀你的枪手不是ISIS的人
The shooters who were after you, they aren't ISIS.
他们是Banuelos贩毒集团的人
They were members of the Banuelos drug cartel.
可能是ISIS雇凶追杀我们
ISIS could have put a contract out on us.
车子里的钱是从哪儿来的
Where'd the money in the car come from?
这是NSA付给线人的钱
It's NSA payout money for informants.
付得真是多
Some very high paid informants.
通知安♥全♥局♥
Call the agency.
相信我 这些都能说通
Believe me, it's all accounted for.
我要是通知了安♥全♥局♥ 他们就会知道你在这里 要是他们把你带出去
I call the agency, they find out you're here. They pull you out,
我的问题就永远得不到答案
I don't get any of my questions answered.
Bruce
Bruce,
我已经干这行很久了
I've been doing this a long time.
我能听出对方什么时候说漏了嘴
I know when I'm hearing lies of omission.
大伙儿 我们找不到Carter和Banuelos集团之间的任何联♥系♥
Guys, we can't find any connection between Carter and the Banuelos cartel.
但是NSA在七月份时 发出了一份冗长的谍报
But the NSA released an extensive intelligence report in July on the cartel
撰写人是 稍等
produced by-- wait for it--
Jolene Townsend
Jolene Townsend.
你去年写过一份关于Banuelos集团的报告
You wrote a report on the Banuelos cartel last year.
我写很多报告 分♥析♥经济情报是 是我的工作
I write a lot of reports. Interpreting financial intelligence is-is my job.
试图杀你的人就是Banuelos集团的人
Well, the shooter who tried to kill you was from the Banuelos cartel.
- 真的吗 - 是 真的
- Really? - Yes, really.
给我讲讲皮卡上面的钱
Tell me about the money in the trunk.
我以前从来没见过
I never saw it before.
肯定是Bruce的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表