Logan试着给某人深刻印象
Logan was trying to impress someone.
Logan的另一个要求是隐秘
Logan's only other request was privacy.
他坚持他的客人 进出都不能被厨房♥的人看见
He insisted his client enter and exit undetected through the kitchen.
在进餐结束前 我拉上了窗帘
Towards the end of the meal, I drew the curtains closed.
那就是Logan被谋杀的时候
That's when Logan was murdered.
不管是谁做的 从后面溜走的
Whoever did this slipped out the back.
没有摄像头 没有其他进餐者可以认出他
No cameras, no other diners to I.D. Him.
我 我为我提供的优质服务感到骄傲
I-I pride myself on giving excellent service.
我不知道这么贴心的服务 会导致这样可怕的后果
I had no idea being so accommodating would lead to such terrible consequences.
你当然不可能知道 谢谢
Of course you didn't. Thank you.
这是个大胆的举动 在距离所有人几英尺的地方谋杀某人
It's a bold move, murdering someone a few feet away from a whole staff.
这家伙真够胆的
This guy's got nerve.
嘿 Hetty在哪里
Hey, where's Hetty?
孩子们 就是今天了 Hetty终于开始测试她的全息投影了
Kids, today is the day that Hetty is actually beta testing her hologram.
- 什么 - 她的样子马上就会出现在这里
- What? - Her image is gonna appear right here.
- 等一下就好 - 说的跟真的一样
- Just wait for it. - Yeah, right.
是真的吗
Really?
来了 来了
Here it comes.
你们好啊 各位
Hello, everyone.
- 我找来了帮手 - 大家都是来欢迎我的吧
- I've brought reinforcements. - Here's the welcoming committee.
- Dave Flynn 欢迎回来 - Kensi Deeks
- Dave Flynn, welcome back. - Kensi, Deeks.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
- 你一定就是Nell了 - 没错
- Oh, you must be Nell. - Yes.
还有Eric 哇 你们在圣地亚哥的NCIS网络部门里
And Eric. Wow. You-You guys are basically legends
就是神一样的
down at the NCIS Cyber office in San Diego.
- 别闹了 - Flynn先生现在是一名数字鉴证专家
- Please. Come on. - Mr. Flynn now works as a digital forensics specialist.
他会告诉你们最新的消息
He'll get you up to speed.
国安局刚刚告诉我们Tara和Paul Nelson夫妇
Okay, we just learned from NSA that Tara and Paul Nelson
在Logan被谋杀当晚并不在城里
were out of town last night during Logan's murder.
他们现在正在去Angeles Forest参加 两天的伴侣度假
They are now on their way to a two-day couples retreat in the Angeles Forest.
过夜的卧底行动 爽 无敌 这任务我和Kensi都跃跃欲试了
Undercover overnight operation. What, what! Kensi and I are all over that.
我们的奥迪车上有棉花糖吗
Do we keep marshmallows in the Audi?
我们的奥迪车上肯定有棉花糖啊
We always keep marshmallows in the Audi.
Deeks先生 先别那么猴急
Mr. Deeks, slow your roll.
你和Blye小姐这次不用卧底
You and Ms. Blye will be forgoing your undercover
而是负责监视
for your Overwatch duties.
- 呃 - 呃
- Hmm... - Eh...
Woodland情侣旅游是专门设计让硅谷的情侣们
Woodland Couples Connect is a two-day retreat for Silicon Beach couples to
离开电脑两天 来享受一下大自然
to get away from their screens for awhile, reconnect in nature.
听起来很棒 那要谁去卧底
That sounds pretty perfect. Who's going undercover?
真的吗
Really?
我们俩
Us?
我跟Eric假装成情侣去卧底
Me and Eric undercover as a couple?
- 棒 - 很棒
- Cool. - Super cool.
国安局要我们紧紧地跟着Nelson夫妇
The NSA wants us to stay really close to the Nelsons at this retreat.
我们随时都可以逮捕他 但要是我们让他们继续活动的话
We could bring them in at any time, but if we keep them in play,
就有机会连带抓到一个买♥♥家
we might have a shot at catching a buyer.
不管任何情况下都不能让这些数据转手出去
Under no circumstances can that data change hands.
我刚刚装备好你们用来监视的车辆
I just finished teching out your Overwatch vehicle.
- 就停在车道上 - 好的
- It's waiting in the driveway. - All right.
赶紧的
Chop, chop.
那我们待会见了
Um, I'll see you two on the flip side.
- 好的 - 玩得开心哦
- Okay. - Have fun.
嗯 等下
Um, wait.
我不在行动中心 那你会在楼上 通过耳麦跟我说话
So, I'm leaving Ops, and you will be up there, talking in my ear?
这发生的太快了还没反应过来
It's all just happening so fast.
我懂的 Eric
I know. Eric, buddy.
没问题的 我已经做好准备 我很熟悉这系统了 没事的
It's gonna be okay. Okay? I've done my homework. I know the system. I'm ready.
我还喝了咖啡 很多很多咖啡
I've had my coffee, a lot of coffee, actually.
噢 顺便一提 只有一条路进出会馆和你住的的木屋
Oh! By the way, the only way to get to the lodge
是一条指定入口的登山道
and your cabins is to hike in and out from a designated trailhead.
所以是我的话就会穿上登山鞋和长裤了
So, I would wear hiking boots and pants.
- 长裤 - 对 祝你好运吧
- Pants? - Yep. Good luck out there.
穿长裤的Eric Beale 太棒了
Eric Beale in pants? This is gonna be great!
别啊啊啊
No! Oh, come on!
我还以为是超级豪华的Airstream房♥车
I thought we were gonna get, like, a super awesome Airstream.
- 我们得把这车退回去 - 这车很棒啊
- We got to take this thing back. - This is super awesome.
就只有连环杀手和极限特工里的嬉皮士
Okay, the only type of people that use this type of RV
会想开这种房♥车吧
are serial killers and hippies at Burning Man.
不知道哪个更恐怖呢
Not really sure which one is scarier.
极限特工里的嬉皮士 想都不用想
Uh, the hippies at Burning Man, hands down,
闻着一股香薰油味 听着那些非主流摇滚
smelling of patchouli, rocking out to Ani DiFranco.
我们能开那辆奥迪去吗
Can we please just take the Audi?
不要 你能有多少次
No. How many times have you been on a stakeout
一边吃着鸡蛋卷一边盯梢的机会
and had a western omelet at the same time?
我通常在打击犯罪的时候都不会想吃鸡蛋啊
I don't usually crave eggs while fighting crime, thank you.
好啦 上车吧
All right. Get in.
- 我来开车 别跟我抢啊 - 没问题
- I'm driving, and this is not up for debate. - Okay.
我真的是想都没想过
Literally never even crossed my mind.
这地方看起来很淳朴的样子
This place looks rather rustic.
- 你想睡靠床头柜那边吗 - 嗯 都没关系
- Do you want the side closest to the nightstand? - Yeah, whatever is fine.
好的
Okay.
能解决这问题就好
Glad we worked that out.
怎么了 你看起来很紧张啊
What's up? You seem kind of stressed.
没有 就在背熟我的背景故事
No, just running through my backstory.
- 第一次两天长的卧底任务 - 我也是
- First two-day undercover. - Me, too.
不过我们都准备好了的 Eric Sherwood 住在Reseda区
But we're ready for this, Eric Sherwood of Reseda,
恶意软件专家
malware specialist.
没错 准备好了 来自Culver市的Nell Quinn 你是一名网络安全顾问
Yes, we are, Nell Quinn from Culver City, cyber-security consultant.
嗯 深呼吸
Mm. Deep breath.
走吧
Let's go.
感觉有点发霉了
Kind of musty.
好了
All right.
等一下 让我把这个插♥进♥去
Hold on, let me just plug this in.
抱歉 就
Sorry. Just...
好吧 我觉得我们可以 你可以直接跟我说让我起来就好了
Okay. I think we could-- you could just ask me to move.
- 这大概要容易一点 - 搞定了 过去一点
- That'd probably be easier than... - Got it. Move over.
好了
Okay.
好了 有信♥号♥♥了 伙计们
All right. Signal's up, you guys.
我们还活着 并且看着直播呢 正在监视你们俩
We are alive and live. Tracking you both.
现在你们应该能看到木屋了
Now you should have eyes on the lodge.
没错 我们现在还看到了两个试图成为贝爷的人
We do. We also have eyes on two Bear Grylls wannabes.
说实话 你们现在看起来真不错
You guys are looking pretty cute right now, not gonna lie.
还不错
Cool.
你们一定就是Eric和Nell了
You must be Eric and Nell.
噢
Oh.
我是Genevive 是你们Woodland情侣旅游的引导员
I'm Genevive, the guide to your Woodland Couples Connect journey.
- 我们正要分成小组 - 噢 来得正好
- We're just about to break into groups. - Oh. Perfect timing.
这个是你们的入住礼包
Here's your welcome packet.
噢 你们俩一定是最有爱的一对了
Oh, aren't you two the cutest.
玩得愉快
Enjoy yourselves.
还有尽情地去交朋友吧
And don't be afraid to mingle.
好的
All righty.
- 嗨 - 噢
- Hi! - Oh.
- 我们去打个招呼吧 - 你们好吗
- Let's say hi. - How are you?
- 嗨 - 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi. - Hi.
我和我男朋友来的有点晚了
Um, my boyfriend and I were a little late to the party.
不过这好像从我们的姓名贴上看不出来
But, uh, that wouldn't fit on our name tags.
我叫Eric 这是Nell
I'm Eric, and, uh, this is Nell.
- 我叫 Paul - 嗯 我是Tara
- I'm, uh, Paul. - Yeah, and I'm Tara.
我太傻了 我刚才忘记没收你们的电子设备了
I'm so silly. I forgot to confiscate your devices.
- 噢 - 别忘了 这个静修是不带电子设备的
- Oh. - Don't forget, this is an unplugged retreat.
我们来保管你们的手♥机♥ 把它们放进储物柜充电
We keep your phones charging in the supply closet,
然后你们在吃晚饭的时候可以使用15分钟
and you'll have 15 minutes with them at dinner.
- 嗯哼 - 好的
- Mm-hmm. - Okay.
- 我很抱歉 - 没事 这才是重点
- I'm terribly sorry. - No, no. That's the point.
- 这就是规定 对吧 - 谢谢你能这么配合
- Them's the rules, right? - Thank you for cooperating so fully.
- 哇哦 Genevier好真诚啊 - 是啊
- Wow. Genevive is so sincere. - Yeah.
而且她的听力也是超音速级别的 那条短♥信♥的声音根本就没有那么大
And she has supersonic hearing. The text wasn't even that loud.
我知道 是吧 她就像个蝙蝠侠或者别的什么一样
I know, right? She's like Batman or something.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表